Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - New Venue Ideas...

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and I would like to know new venue ideas. The new venues that I would like to see, maybe in future expansion pack, is a live music venue - this could be a place where you could get drinks and listen to live music, and, like in The Sims 3 Showtime, you could throw things at them - whether you think that the act was good or not. Next you could have a comedy club where different Sims come on stage and tell jokes - the higher the comedy skill the funnier the jokes ,and, the more your Sims will laugh. If your Sim wanted to preform they would have to sign up, you would get paid for performing depending how much The other Sims loved it. Next, I would really like to see a hotel venue, you could own your own hotel and Sims would come and stay for a while, you would have to do the cleaning, the cooking and talking to the guests. But, you could hire staff to help you. Finally, I would like to see a festival venue - somewhere you can go and listen to music, play games and enter competitions ect. On the lot there would have to be a gazebo.

So these are all of the lots, that I want, on The Sims 4. In the comment tell me what lots you would want to see!

Bye for not,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    Psychiatrict clinic with a psychiatrist that helps sims deal with their negative emotions. Special adventure or aspiration type adventure to cure self. There could be more then one outcome depending on choices made. The sim could be more depressed, could be completely cured with an reward trait to never have a negative mood again, could just be cured with a buff for 24 hrs, could be cured with a special reward object. Sims could also apply for work at the clinic. Lots of possibilities.
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    SpunkyBeli wrote: »
    Psychiatrict clinic with a psychiatrist that helps sims deal with their negative emotions. Special adventure or aspiration type adventure to cure self. There could be more then one outcome depending on choices made. The sim could be more depressed, could be completely cured with an reward trait to never have a negative mood again, could just be cured with a buff for 24 hrs, could be cured with a special reward object. Sims could also apply for work at the clinic. Lots of possibilities.

Great ideas!
    Life is better when you have friends...