Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Got my oil changed, rent paid, and a possible job-lead. I like being productive!

Got my oil changed today as well but it's knowing that there are are only 4 weeks left until the end of the school year is what really makes me happy.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Getting set to watch the Champions League Final. As a fan of Liverpool FC for almost 40 years, I'm hoping for a victory.
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Hot. Shower. It's all that needs to be said.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My father is helping me learn how to drive, and I finally convinced my uncle to come.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2019
    I went to a new thrift store I've been wanting to check out since it opened a month or two ago. It supports a wonderful no-kill foundation for cats which is also where the cat cafe gets their kitties (which is another place I just adore).

I found the most beautiful (and massive) stuffed tiger. And I do love collecting stuffed animals so I was thrilled to give him a new home. And just the interaction with the staff who didn't want to see him go was really sweet and adorable. I just thought it was cool. I just had a really nice time checking out that little shop.

That was actually yesterday's but it's been too long since I've posted here and I did think of it at the time (and when I logged in here but then I fell asleep lol). Today I worked and it wasn't bad (mostly... sort of) but I don't know that anything really made me happy.

Ohhhh the grocery store had peanut butter stack brownies they haven't had in a couple weeks. They're amazing! That made me happy today!
  • EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    @dreamerz13 nice find!!

Today I went back to the gym for the first time in a long while, made me feel pretty darn good about myself :)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I won a pair of movie tickets! I don't know what to see yet and it'll probably be a few weeks yet since I want to take a friend who will be away. But I'm pretty excited for whatever it'll be, the theater is a very rare treat.

I also just never win anything. Even on a contest with like 1 in 5 odds and loads of cheap instant win prizes I don't win stuff. I might win a 1 dollar prize for every 20 entries lol. I'm surprised I don't lose "everybody is a winner" contests lol. So movie tickets are a pretty darn good score for me lol.
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Knowing that I'm going to have tempura for lunch today. I haven't had it in a while and really want it... or maybe some udon.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Coffee, nough said. :wink:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    It's been a troublesome day, but sunshine makes everything better. :sunglasses:
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    A few unexpectedly awesome responses here in the games area of the EA website.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • TamsenSkier10TamsenSkier10 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2021
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    Post edited by TamsenSkier10 on
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    This trailer made me happy today.

I'm ready guys! I am REEEAAAADDDYYY!!!

https://youtu.be/5qF5JrciMnU
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Binge-watching Breaking Bad, and some really great coffee.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Birthday greetings, flowers from my kids, poem from my daughter, special homemade dinner, etc.
  • daydreamsdaydreams Posts: 121 Member
    When I woke up this morning, I danced to music in my bed.
    I also boiled some plantains today. Delicious and sweet. Heart eyes.
    “And he smiled a smile to shame the sun.”
    aH6O0kG.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Got coffee from the hands of my love, and a salted caramel Powercrunch bar. Bliss
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Going for a drive to McDonalds for supper. Don't have one in my city. Also watching a Facebook concert from an artist I like.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Cleaned out some of the garage. Found some things I had forgotten about and were nice to see again.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I got the Blackwing bow from Bitterblack Isle. Which is great cause I was getting tired of killing Daimon.

Also I finally cracked my left shoulder, it was giving me hell this entire week and now I feel blissful af.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    signed up for this forum and discovered custom poses for the sims gallery lol
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Got a new PC to play sims on :)
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    Had a yummy lunch! (It was Chinese take-out)
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Mint chocolate ice cream with a flake.
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    I got to see a friend after a long time.