Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My authentic scandinavian built.

AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
A few days ago I drove past this house and I really loved it, so after a quick search on google street view, this is what it turned out to be:
kzmGiQG.jpg
QAj7NBI.jpg
COhzC39.jpg
qlgWq4z.jpg
RICULva.jpg

The back is 100% improvized as I didn't get to see it, and I made some changes to the landscaping, but all in all is a pretty accurate built and I'm super happy with how it turned out.
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    I'm going to guess that you also improvised the interior? What do you think it looks like (or should look like) on the inside?
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    I should add that I like what you've done, both the recreation work and the improvisation work. Are all those trees in the background part of the same lot? I never know how to mix trees on a lot, so recreating a realistic forest setting always impresses me.
  • Options
    @Xinqun I'll have to improvise the interior as well, and I might try to go for a more monochrome or black and white look. I haven't decided yet. And yes, the trees are part of the lot, there's like a column of them on one side of the house :)
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    edited June 2015
    That's beautiful!
  • Options
    That's beautiful!
    Thank you <3 Now comes the hard part, decorating the thing!

hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home looks very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! The brick texture of the exterior is nice and it looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The carport is great! It is nice that you have placed an enlarged car there. The flowers look pretty placed along the edges of the home.
    I hope that you enjoy doing the interior furnishing. :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @rosemow, I just begun and it's a lot of fun!
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    That's so pretty!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Your home is gorgeous! Would love to see the inside! And wow, look at those graphics(very beautiful game! -envies your computer and your skills)
  • Options
    @Springfairy556 thank you so much. And don't be too sad about the graphics, the brightness is slightly edited. As for the inside, I'm in the process of finishing it, I'm just a bit busy these days and I normally spend hours perfecting it. I might update the post with some pictures tomorrow, if i catch some free time.
    I was going to make it true scandinavian, but I got sidetracked with my clutter obsession :lol:
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautifully done! I always love brick homes! Lovely architecture! :D