Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Favourite Trait...

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts and welcome to my latest discussion on your favorite trait. It is simple... all you have to do is tell me what your favorite trait is and why. Mine is the foodie trait. I really like this trait because I have a food addiction and I really love good quality food! I also really love the pose they do when you click the trait! That is mine... and I want to know yours!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• skfmyersskfmyers Posts: 159 Member
    My favorite trait is Creative. I've only been playing Sims 4 for about a week, but so far, that's the one I've had the most fun with. There's also a bit of personal identification involved, too, since I write, and have played instruments, done visual arts, and photography.
    "The worst is not, So long as we can say 'This is the worst.'" - Wm. Shakespeare, King Lear, Act IV Scene 1
  • PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    skfmyers wrote: »
    My favorite trait is Creative. I've only been playing Sims 4 for about a week, but so far, that's the one I've had the most fun with. There's also a bit of personal identification involved, too, since I write, and have played instruments, done visual arts, and photography.

Great! I am not very creative so I don't really like it! Great choice! <3

• PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2015
    Golfball - the sims is fun and playful
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Welp I find if you combine the insane trait with the non committal trait, it gives some real nice results for an insane sim. It's so much more effective than either trait alone. Also a family orientated trait mixes nicely with the insane trait to give some real good results. Then again mixing hot headed and evil gives amazing results too. Self assured and athletic? Yupp. Squeamish and ambitious also gives some pretty good results too. It's hard to pick one. Although non committal mixes well with snob. Romantic mixes well with materialistic. Yeh I just pic two traits ik will mix well and give perfect results for the type of sim I'm creating then tie it all together and make things get real intresting with a third trait. Yeh can't just pick one only...
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
    emmaning wrote: »
    Welp I find if you combine the insane trait with the non committal trait, it gives some real nice results for an insane sim. It's so much more effective than either trait alone. Also a family orientated trait mixes nicely with the insane trait to give some real good results. Then again mixing hot headed and evil gives amazing results too. Self assured and athletic? Yupp. Squeamish and ambitious also gives some pretty good results too. It's hard to pick one. Although non committal mixes well with snob. Romantic mixes well with materialistic. Yeh I just pic two traits ik will mix well and give perfect results for the type of sim I'm creating then tie it all together and make things get real intresting with a third trait. Yeh can't just pick one only...

I agree! There are just so many good combinations!

Puffy wrote: »

Great!

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I have two favorites: Squeamish and Perfectionist. My second favorite is foodie...I have all three of those qualities irl.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    I have two favorites: Squeamish and Perfectionist. My second favorite is foodie...I have all three of those qualities irl.

Great!

• NonaxDNonaxD Posts: 42 Member
    Hmm I haven't had a chance to play them all yet but I would say I like the romance trait. I find it funny how they can just be putting stuff in the trash and suddenly they are flirty lol
    Playitt wrote: »

I agree! There are just so many good combinations!

Ikr. I remember a sim I made later to be the sis of the original sim I made. They were saved to my library but sadly I've moved to another PC since tht one became unusable. I also like pairing names with their trait sets. Then I give them unique story starters and see how it works out. But yeh you could combine bro and good with athletic for a great sim. There is just so much to chose from :) I love pairing traits and tying them together with a third.
    feKqkxf.jpg

Ooh squeamish would pair real nice with perfectionist actually :) ty for giving me an idea :) I dont usually use either of them but partially I'm perfectionist.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

Ooh squeamish would pair real nice with perfectionist actually :) ty for giving me an idea :) I dont usually use either of them but partially I'm perfectionist.

They pair nicely. I have a perfectionist, squeamish, and bookwormish doctor sim, and it's very interesting.

~~

Another trait I've found myself liking lately is Bro...but only when there's two of them. The interactions are hilarious.

~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    I like squeamish cause is funny, also self assured and romantic :) Insane is one of my favs gives the sim a unique character
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    I like squeamish cause is funny, also self assured and romantic :) Insane is one of my favs gives the sim a unique character
    Great opinion <3

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I don't have a favourite, but this topic is making me want to play with some of the traits I haven't yet!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Currently in the Sims 4?
    Hmm. I think It's between Clumsy and Insane
    I like the animations For clumsy although often can be over played, like washing dishes.
    and Insane is one of the big traits that gives sims a little depth in uniqueness.Like waking up in the middle of the night after one of "those dreams." it actually relatable.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

They pair nicely. I have a perfectionist, squeamish, and bookwormish doctor sim, and it's very interesting.

~~

Another trait I've found myself liking lately is Bro...but only when there's two of them. The interactions are hilarious.

Ooh yeh I'll have to try perfectionist + squeamish with mayb a touch of insane would rlly work amazingly. The insane bit would tie in because they could be like 'eww' and go on a rlly insane over the top cleaning frenzy. But not just a over the top cleaning frenzy, one where they go around cleaning dirt where there isn't any and hiring a regular maid for no apparent reason. I'd have to try bro, it's one I've never used except for glutton trait with the bro trait for a nice touch. I wonder wht the bro trait does.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Dont really care for the traits in Sims 4 because they don't do anything really, but I do find myself using the same ones over and over. I use creative, insane, family oriented, hot headed, evil, Loves the outdoors (when I play outdoor pack), music lover, ambitious, and Romantic
  • mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    Think the Squeamish trait might be my favorite. Sorta endearing how guys are squeamish it's oddly cute.
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Music lover! Cuz I'm one too. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Music lover! Cuz I'm one too. :)

Great!

Think the Squeamish trait might be my favorite. Sorta endearing how guys are squeamish it's oddly cute.
    Love it! <3

Schantal wrote: »
    Dont really care for the traits in Sims 4 because they don't do anything really, but I do find myself using the same ones over and over. I use creative, insane, family oriented, hot headed, evil, Loves the outdoors (when I play outdoor pack), music lover, ambitious, and Romantic
    Great choices!

MasonGamer wrote: »
    Currently in the Sims 4?
    Hmm. I think It's between Clumsy and Insane
    I like the animations For clumsy although often can be over played, like washing dishes.
    and Insane is one of the big traits that gives sims a little depth in uniqueness.Like waking up in the middle of the night after one of "those dreams." it actually relatable.
    Great answers!

• SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
    Playitt wrote: »
    Puffy wrote: »

Great!

Haha 'golfball' XD do you mean goofball?! XDXDXD
    Currently doing one of the following:
      - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.