Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show us your Sims 4 current household!

AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
I decided to start this thread because I like watching these kinds of videos on YouTube and I'd love to see what other people are doing in their game.

So, to set it off, these are the newest sims added to my rotation, Jarett and Anastasia:
acMZwzt.jpg
They're newlyweds and just starting up their lives. She dreams of being a mixologist, while painting on the side to save up for a house that's badly needed. He's a scientist and just discovered he's pregnant, so they're anxiously awaiting the hopefully alien baby.

Your turn and can't wait to see your pictures :smile:
hhHD2XB.png
My tumblr - A world of clutter and color

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I made myself as a teenager in a save filled with fictional characters.

Not good at cooking... I actually made a fire twice. My other sims rarely do.
    wre0qs.png

Snape is helping me with my home work. Love that pointy finger xD
    15g4bo7.png

I met Emily Thorne on a club and was all fangirlish. We hugged.

15xn5za.png

I became friends with Narcissa to get into Malfoy manor and here I'm casually cooking breakfast.
    5534mc.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @luimistelija I love your pictures and all the Harry Potter characters :heart:
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    @Amiutza Thank you, all those characters are from the gallery :smile: I mixed and matched a little, but the creations there are amazing and I've found almost everything and everyone I've wanted to add.

Do your sims start their life without a house? That's something I haven't tried yet, except with one runaway teen, but he doesn't have any items either.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    At the moment I play with my evil scientist Victor Von Doom (not much resemblance with the supervillian I just like the name)
    7wt9bNK.jpg
    Sometimes he tries his luck with stand up comedy
    VKlE9yZ.jpg
    or with alien girls
    6LPco8v.jpg
    but of course as an evil scientist his is more successful at doing evil things :p
    tlPzKPT.jpg
  • Options
    @Amiutza Thank you, all those characters are from the gallery :smile: I mixed and matched a little, but the creations there are amazing and I've found almost everything and everyone I've wanted to add.

Do your sims start their life without a house? That's something I haven't tried yet, except with one runaway teen, but he doesn't have any items either.
    I'm starting a second legacy type of family so they started on the lawn again. I have enough saved to buy them a starter, thankfully, but I've also considered a mortgage type of situation where I move them in the house I have prepared for them and extract money weekly along with the bills. I've never done that before so it might be interesting.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    @PapayaPancake he looks very fitting for an evil scientist :smiley:
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Honeymoon night for Kaylee Sinister and Johnny Zest. He was quite old as he resisted her advances until several days after his Elder birthday where he finally gave in and married her. I guess he lost his fight after he retired from the Club Comedy scene. Here we see Kaylee, newly pregnant and terribly ill! (I've never seen those stripes before this night, but they went away after a day or so)
    CwNTPM.png

He died two days after Kale's birth, but not before conceiving an heir, Katrina, for the Sinister Legacy to continue. He left behind a son, Kale, and the daughter, Katrina. Kaylee makes the best of it, but she thinks about Johnny every day.
    jnpi9r.png

Johnny never even met Katrina, but his ghost did! Kaylee was terrified by the experience, but did not pass up the opportunity to meet and hug her father!
    QK81rS.png

I know the game takes screen caps for you (and I have bunches!), but I have not had a chance to go through those yet.
  • Options
    Your story is lovely, @TS_Diva . And it love the stripes on your sim, I'm a big fan of how visual some ts4 diseases are.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Thank you @Amiutza ! These two Sims are the most lovey-dovey Sims I've ever had. If I left them alone for more than 2 minutes, they were in the bed together.......constantly! When I had them talking to each other, every one of their autonomous actions was flirting/kissing/etc. Unbelievable! Johnny just showed up one day, when Kaylee was still living in a tent on the Willow Creek 50x50 lot and she was instantly infatuated. The next day he invited her to his (Adult) birthday party in Oasis Springs. Kaylee was giddy as a school girl! For 19 Sim-days, Johnny would push her away at every advance, but when he gave in, he went full-steam ahead!
  • Options
    @TS_Diva sometimes you just have to keep pushing, it's clear they were meant to be, even with a couple of hiccups.
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    Yeah, she knew what she wanted, and he wasn't going to say no forever! ;) I kid you not, EVERY time they had WooHoo, fireworks! Every. Single. Time!
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    This is the 5th generation of my family. Dad is telling a story and mom is off to the right. The two children are twins and the other two boys are teens.

TMDWOI1.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    08-04-15_20-43-5.png

This is Cyndi and her husband on their wedding. Cyndi is a nature-lover scientist and Dave is an alien she met in one of her travels to Sixam. She enjoys playing chess and paintings on free times.

27-05-15_21-40-6.png

This is Flora, their daughter. She's a alien hybrid and works as a detective. She's currently dating Paul, who doesn't knows about her secret identity (that one in my avi!)
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited June 2015
    This is Violet (my avi as well) and Phillip (from the gallery), both pregnant. Phillip was abducted right after Violet found out she was pregnant so that was, well, surprising... Violet is currently supporting the family with her level 10 paint skill by selling her artwork in her store.
    06-21-15_5-14nbspPM_zpsyjpn7ogp.png

These are the babies, both boys, Colin and Orion.
    06-21-15_5-36nbspPM_zpskzmygomu.png

I have since sent Orion back to Sixam, even though I'm a little sad about it now (wahh), and they have had a second child named Noelle that I haven't gotten a picture of yet.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Aw, I love seeing everyone current households <3

@PapayaPancake - Your game looks so fun!!! & that alien girl he's talking to looks super cute!!! I love her colors & style.

@sillyangel0906 - Congrats on getting to your 5th generation!!! They're a super cute family!

@Amiutza - Jarett is super cute! Good luck on getting your alien baby :) I'm sure he'll make cute babies!!

My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Here is my Disney Family watching the Cooking channel together. I did not tell them to do this. I was Afk, then tabed in and could not find my sims. They were all in the same room.lol Snow is prego with Grumpy she is not showing yet.

11112498_10205943161610545_5276881212926789988_n.jpg?oh=bd7536789484cf6a9a548030634e175e&oe=55EB8147

11050306_10205943162890577_2003342259084392535_n.jpg?oh=aed16f28e0c8e0dff299944bdc142155&oe=55F1AFB5

10612832_10205943163770599_472739579967396193_n.jpg?oh=a62c03a635950d4683cf30d58d06f2e4&oe=5625EA02

• Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    This is my Rosebud Legacy Challenge family. Founder, Rosabelle (mom), Pawel (dad), Fortuna (1st child), Forbes (2nd child). If you are interested in reading more about their story, you can read about them on my blog. Somehow I cannot believe that I don't have a pic with all 4 of them in it! But Fortuna will be aging up into a teen soon so I will try to remember to take a family pic and post it.

Mom and Dad
    BzI0vJd.png
    Kids with Dad
    shU5677.png
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    I restarted my legacy challenge - I thought it would be good!

Kierra Elliott and Aiden Castle were new to Newcrest as newlyweds. Aiden an IT man and Kierra a doctor.
    2dv7jaa.png
    They had a daughter, Evelyn Castle, but then disaster struck. Aiden was killed by electrocution.
    2eok0mp.png

Kierra found love again, however.
    wvxpvc.png
    Alex Noble, who was married before with twin daughters, decided to drop by to offer his condolences. They'd always been close...

Alex and Kierra had a son, Marcus Noble. When Marcus was still a baby, Alex was killed in a kitchen fire.
    2hcdk7d.png

Talk about unlucky in love. Anyway, my game is booting up now, and I'm planning on sending a teen Evelyn and child Marcus with their mother for a much-deserved weekend vacation.
  • Options
    I love seeing everyone's pictures, thank you so much for sharing :heart:
    hhHD2XB.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm currently playing the Ivanov family:
    06-14-15_4-28nbspPM.png

Yuri is a scientist, Nadine is in the doctor career and then there's Tatiana, and Dimitri (who should have been made as a toddler...) I only just got GTW so I am still having fun with the doctor days at work, but the scientist is kinda boring for me.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really like this thread :). I've enjoyed reading what everyone is doing in their game currently. Had to laugh out loud @jessathemessa situation with her family. Gives a new twist on the phrase"We're pregnant".
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    sookieleesookielee Posts: 114 Member
    Marriage_zps4ra9wboy.jpg

This is at the wedding of what may be the start of a legacy.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I'm currently playing the Graham-Schneider household. Shawn, from the Bro Nation household, stopped by to hang out with the Grahams and Schneiders.

wkL79mS.png
    Shawn is good friends with Carl Graham, who is his co-worker and Greg Schneider, who's a bro too. Here, Greg's mother meets Shawn.

JxwmJxA.jpg
    He's also friends with Greg's sister, Laura.

sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)