Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Girl from the park....

EVERY time I go to the park there will always be a person (Most of the time female) that will come to the park in a white, paint splattered tank top with grey sweats! She/he will always come and sleep on a bench. It doesn't just happen to me but I've seen it happen to 5 other people. (Four of them were in a youtube video thing) Does this happen to you? Any pictures?!?!

Comments

• MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    yea I encounter sims like that, I assume their bums or something.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • mushplomplommushplomplom Posts: 760 Member
    She is homeless. They generate that in the game now :)
    I bought a GTX 1070 to play Sims 4.

• Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Oh. :( Sad (I know one of them did have a house... but I put them in the world so maybe it didn't count)
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Yes, it's always a homeless, single sim. Mine was a girl I made in cas, when she got married a random townie has replaced her.
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    Oh. :( Sad (I know one of them did have a house... but I put them in the world so maybe it didn't count)

Yea. If sims have no home lot the game will generate 'roles' for them such as joggers,mailman,pizza delivery, and such. Sometimes household sims also get roles that don't really effect role playing much such as jogger being the most common.

• Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Sara74469 wrote: »

Yea. If sims have no home lot the game will generate 'roles' for them such as joggers,mailman,pizza delivery, and such. Sometimes household sims also get roles that don't really effect role playing much such as jogger being the most common.

Oh cool I didn't know that.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm still waiting for a hobo stuff pack.
    Mightydan wrote: »

Yea it's called Outdoor Retreat gamepack

• KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    Back when Alexander Goth was a young adult in my game,he ended up being my homeless Sim o.o I don't know why because he obviously had money and a home,even a job...but he was also insane so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. One of my Sims ended up marrying him :P
    03.22.2013 <3
  • BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    I never knew there were hobos! Awesome, I'll have to look out for that.
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    They are just the homeless. I often choose from them for my hubby/wife. They seem to be completely random so are more interesting than the Goths, Landgrabs etc.
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member

@MIGHTYDAN LOL yes! I'd buy that!
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    So were you listening? Or were you looking at the girl in the red dress?
  • domestictipudomestictipu Posts: 233 Member
    They are homeless, they are everywhere and they photobomb your wedding pictures! Love them. XD
    wedding%2Bhobo.png
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I think the shirt is funny looking. When i first saw those "homeless" sims back in September, i thought they were painters or something!
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    Gah, homeless sims! I didn't know it at first, in fact the first time I saw them I actually got scared. Looked more like weird kidnappers!
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    marcellala wrote: »
    I think the shirt is funny looking. When i first saw those "homeless" sims back in September, i thought they were painters or something!
    The paint splattered shirt is actually a painting career reward I believe :p So, could be they're starving and homeless artists? :D
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    They're Insane. That's why they come to the park to sleep, no matter how nice their house may be. Look at their traits, I'm willing to bet that every single one of these "paint splattered shirt" sims is insane. I like my crazies, I search mine out. :)
  • 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    They are homeless, they are everywhere and they photobomb your wedding pictures! Love them. XD

Cannot stop laughing at your siggy.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited June 2015
    If you have a tent the homeless will use it .. even if you are using it .... I always find it funny. I could only find one shot though, but sometimes a bunch will pile in.

qpo38m.jpg

edited to add @SiliClone ... I really love your Children/Villiage of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kiddies.. I want them :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I was shocked to see a few homeless sims in the park that were members of families I created and had played in the game. I'm playing and I see a sim that looks like one of mine, which at first was funny, but when I hovered the mouse on them, I saw names I had given to my sims. I check on my sims and they are still living in their homes. WTP?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2015
    You guys really should download a really nice castle lot from the gallery and place it in world for your homeless Sims. Set it as a park and many are already parks on the gallery. They will go eat there, shower, and sleep in beds. Think of it as Disney World. lol

Or if you had the custom content, you could build a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 camp, (as a park) and they could all be gypsies, in a travelling caravan since they are culled tomorrow. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

I've wanted a homeless/grungy/hobo style pack for a very long time.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2015

I've wanted a homeless/grungy/hobo style pack for a very long time.

Well, you and I both know without failure in the game it won't be any fun to play a homeless Sim. I already tried in the game and they are just as happy as the next. Boring. It ain't happening. Once I convince myself to let go of my pipe dreams for this game, then I'm done with it, because you and I both know how we play is missing big time.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    Yup. My sim was at the park and was sitting at a bench talking to one of the homeless and 2 others had walked up.