Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny House Challenge

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    MissMeip wrote: »
    Hi. *waves shyly* I made a house for this challenge. Here's a link to where you can find it on the gallery, since I'm too new to post pictures yet. *smiles* I had lots of fun working on it!

www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/90FC0D1314B111E5804D0D2985824A1B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MissMeip&max=25

Here ya go
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/90FC0D1314B111E5804D0D2985824A1B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MissMeip&max=25
  • silverlilymisilverlilymi Posts: 44 Member
    Hi. *waves shyly* I made a house for this challenge. Here's a link to where you can find it on the gallery, since I'm too new to post pictures yet. *smiles* I had lots of fun working on it!

www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/90FC0D1314B111E5804D0D2985824A1B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=MissMeip&max=25

Very cute!!
    01.jpg

02.jpg
  • MissMeipMissMeip Posts: 6 New Member
    Thank you both for posting the link and pictures for me! <3
    Thank you both for posting the link and pictures for me!

Your welcome
  • nebaginebagi Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2015
    Here is my contribution to the tiny houses, I'm not much of a builder but still wanted to share. Yall have inspired me! This is a new game I started in Newcrest, so I took the 20x15 lot to build on. It's still a WIP as I'm playing the game without cheating for funds.

W6T4Flp.png

and this is the inside of it:
    gmQ6Kza.png

Hope yall like it, i haven't put it on the gallery, but if anyone likes it enough, I can upload it.
    UQwKoOH.jpg

Origin ID: Otradama
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    nebagi wrote: »
    Here is my contribution to the tiny houses, I'm not much of a builder but still wanted to share. Yall have inspired me! This is a new game I started in Newcrest, so I took the 20x15 lot to build on. It's still a WIP as I'm playing the game without cheating for funds.

Hope yall like it, i haven't put it on the gallery, but if anyone likes it enough, I can upload it.

It's very nice.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5

It's very nice.[/quote]

thanks! making that house has me wanting to try a tiny 2 story one. Just to see how I can make it work.

UQwKoOH.jpg

My 2nd cute and tiny house - Mobile Home. It's cozy and cute but has everything sims need. Great outdoors, cute interiors, fire pit, horse shoe game, hot tub and sauna area, bathrooms outside. No CC. if you are interested - I uploaded it to the gallery under "Mobile Home no CC" name. Also you can find it on my gallery profile page, my Origin ID white_lily_0206

Happy Simming:)

296.jpg
    297.jpg
    298.jpg
    299.jpg
    300.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! wow!
    UQwKoOH.jpg

• white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited June 2015
    nebagi wrote: »
    my 2nd cute and tiny house - Mobile Home. It's cozy and cute but has everything sims need. Great outdoors, cute interiors, fire pit, horse shoe game, hot tub and sauna area, bathrooms outside. No CC. if you are interested - I uploaded it to the gallery under "Mobile Home no CC" name. Also you can find it on my gallery profile page, my Origin ID white_lily_0206

I LOVE IT!!! wow!

Thank you:)

I like cute buildings too - i have some more cute lots in my origin gallery. If you would like - you can look me up. My origin id is white_lily_0206

• Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited June 2015
    I can never post more than one pic or I get the dreaded -"post has to be approved' message - sorry if it comes up twice!

06-21-15_11-04nbspPM-2_zpspubrgozp.png
    06-21-15_11-04nbspPM-5_zpstfyqpmaa.png
    Very nice tiny houses ya'll
    My 2nd cute and tiny house - Mobile Home. It's cozy and cute but has everything sims need. Great outdoors, cute interiors, fire pit, horse shoe game, hot tub and sauna area, bathrooms outside. No CC. if you are interested - I uploaded it to the gallery under "Mobile Home no CC" name. Also you can find it on my gallery profile page, my Origin ID white_lily_0206

296.jpg
    297.jpg
    298.jpg
    299.jpg
    300.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg

This is cool
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    No new tiny house ...
    468px-Sims4-115.jpg
    Maybe when hubby goes back to work I'll try the train car idea I had.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Post Attempt #6

Here's an entry I did for the #4sims4 fourth contest which features... a trailer! (Link to that thread here.)

I linked the to my post on that thread, because apparently, anytime I try to post the pics here, all I get is the "Your comment will appear after it's been approved" crap...
    The gallery link is here for anyone not wanting to visit that thread. Being the [Sims] tiny home enthusiasts we are though, you guys should definitely check out the other entries of the fourth challenge, some have been sooo creative.

KsmH7Uh.png
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
    wyn wrote: »
    Post Attempt #6

Here's an entry I did for the #4sims4 fourth contest which features... a trailer! (Link to that thread here.)

I linked the to my post on that thread, because apparently, anytime I try to post the pics here, all I get is the "Your comment will appear after it's been approved" crap...
    The gallery link is here for anyone not wanting to visit that thread. Being the [Sims] tiny home enthusiasts we are though, you guys should definitely check out the other entries of the fourth challenge, some have been sooo creative.

KsmH7Uh.png

I like this.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member

The entire lot is SUPER cute! Going to download it right now.

edited July 2015
    wyn wrote: »
    Post Attempt #6

KsmH7Uh.png

I like this.

I'll probably start the outline on a lot with a ton of tiny homes on it.. I probably won't do much other than the bare bones until the patch though. I needs my half walls :love:
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I love small houses! Remember back in TS2 I made a little hood of 6x6 (or was that 5x5?) tiled homes for single sims

This thread is so cool!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    I love small houses! Remember back in TS2 I made a little hood of 6x6 (or was that 5x5?) tiled homes for single sims

This thread is so cool!

Can you remake them in TS4 please. :)
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Gonna try this soon! Love the idea
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I love these teeny builds! Please don't let this thread fade out, I'd love to see more.
    I am REALLY hoping they add things like spiral stairs or ladders soon, that will really help with these little houses. Plus, with ladders, I can make my TARDIS house again! ^_^
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
    So, I'm pretty much done with my abandoned train station. Only problem is, apparently on public lots, you can't lock doors. So I keep getting random people walking into the house. lol. Hopefully at MTS they'll update their door locking mod so it can be used here. :3

The red one is the one I made into a tiny house for my squatter. The others still have all the seating in them, but can be easily converted.
    EfdaKY7.png

Interior...
    uh277zL.png

wjfPDtT.png

And the hidden gem. Kinda. I done made a subway.
    PppFXK4.png

With another livable space in it. :3
    4geTg1s.png

Top view of the subway
    wpJ5PXy.png

Ze Gallery Link
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    @wyn that's amazing! I wish I knew how to make wall stickers so I could Make it look like there's a tunnel through the walls of the subway.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    Not much of a builder (not really good at building either lol), but I am all for tiny homez.
    I decided to give it a shot. :-) Here it is:

Front of house
    a9DjN77.jpg

Back of house
    uyK5CND.jpg

uFCRh3v.jpg

Bed
    Mq57xrY.jpg

Kitch
    g4wnw4O.jpg

TV/eating area
    qjrj5uH.jpg