Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many screenshots have you taken?

JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
Just curious as to how many screenshots have you guys have currently taken in-game? (User > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Screenshots).

Mine is currently at 9,165 which I think is much higher than I thought. :s

Comments

• 0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    I've taken 104. Then again, this’ll cut waaaaaay down to about three once I edit them. I take a whole bunch and then edit them to suit. I always pick the ones with the best facial expressions!
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    WOW. That is... more than the photos I have in my phone?!

I don't really enjoy taking screenshots in game because it's too much hassle if you want a good one! I do take some 'mugshots' for my family tree that I made myself. For that, I have about 10. :P
  • Raynic781Raynic781 Posts: 205 Member
    400 here. I didn't think I had that many, but then again I don't delete any screenshots. I should probably do that now.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Only 53 is currently in my sims pictures folder but i've deleted many of them and kept ones that i want to keep. But estimated count of taken pics is around 300 to 400 :D
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have 210, already deleted some and I see more coming...
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    There are probably some screenshots on my other computer but on my main computer I have at least 1,134 screenshots.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    I have a folder on my desktop named "Sims 4 Legacy". Since I go through generations, I take pictures to save stories of sims I played - because I forget what they were about. I'm on my 8th generation right now - in that folder I have around 400 pictures