Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Totally OT, but after years of being uncertain about my sexuality, I've finally figured out that I'm a bicurious aromantic! I'm physically attracted to men and women (more to women), but I'm happy being single and not being intimate with anyone. Few people understand this, though, and it's always awkward when people ask me why I'm single and why I don't plan on being in a relationship or getting married in the future.

Cool! It's awesome that you've figured out your sexuality. Hopefully you don't have to endure much more awkward explaining! :tongue:
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Totally OT, but after years of being uncertain about my sexuality, I've finally figured out that I'm a bicurious aromantic! I'm physically attracted to men and women (more to women), but I'm happy being single and not being intimate with anyone. Few people understand this, though, and it's always awkward when people ask me why I'm single and why I don't plan on being in a relationship or getting married in the future.

Congratulations! I pray your immediate community is as supportive, especially if you're surrounded by nosy people who can't stop bringing up relationships (sounds like you are). Do let your loved ones support you. Or teach them how to. I watched my sis struggle with hers and if I could rewind time with the knowledge I know now, I'd give my relatives a huge piece of my mind on some of the things they said.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Completed another 4 chapters of Life is Random. Warning: 3.19 deals with the issue of child custody and hints at the existence of abortion, so if even mention of it upsets you, don't read it.

3.16 Studious/
    3.17 Improving
    3.18 Island Bonfire
    3.19 Arguemtns and Agreements
    image.png
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited February 2020

Congratulations! I pray your immediate community is as supportive, especially if you're surrounded by nosy people who can't stop bringing up relationships (sounds like you are). Do let your loved ones support you. Or teach them how to. I watched my sis struggle with hers and if I could rewind time with the knowledge I know now, I'd give my relatives a huge piece of my mind on some of the things they said.

Thank you! Unfortunately I live in a very conservative, homophobic country. Most people (including my family) think I'm crazy for wanting be on my own and I don't even tell them about me being physically attracted to other guys (because they'd send me to the church to get my soul cleansed or something). I don't think it's that important WHO I'm attracted to if I'm never going to engage with anyone romantically, lol.

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I had a really weird bug today... a specific lot on the gallery that i downloaded a long time ago started crashing my game. I even downloaded a fresh version and it was still crashing my game.
    tested the household that had been in it. they ran in all other lots except the downloaded one. so it wasn't a corrupted relationship or anything.
    Been troubleshooting for so long... and that one lot seems to be the problem and i have no idea how to fix that.
    So the remainder of my bachelor challenge is taking place on a different lot >.>
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I had a really weird bug today... a specific lot on the gallery that i downloaded a long time ago started crashing my game. I even downloaded a fresh version and it was still crashing my game.
    tested the household that had been in it. they ran in all other lots except the downloaded one. so it wasn't a corrupted relationship or anything.
    Been troubleshooting for so long... and that one lot seems to be the problem and i have no idea how to fix that.
    So the remainder of my bachelor challenge is taking place on a different lot >.>

Maybe there's CC in it that ended up getting corrupted?

If it's not CC, then there might be something else on it that went bad.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    ShellbellplumbobShellbellplumbob Posts: 28 Member
    https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/02/21/starting-from-the-bottom-part4/
    Part 4 of my first story with the sims4, any advice/feedback welcome. :)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    No cc. That's why I'm so confused. I even repaired the game.
  • Options
    Hi guys, part 5 of - Starting from the bottom. My first sims4 story - feedback/advice welcomed :)
    https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/02/22/starting-from-the-bottom-part5/
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    15aewar wrote: »
    15aewar wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm starting out with story making with the sims4 - https://wordpress.com/post/shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2
    let me know what you think please... :sweat_smile:

Hmm...I tried going to the link you posted, but I ended up back at my own WordPress site. Here's how to get the link to what you've written:
    If you switch to the tab in the top left corner that says My Site, there will be a drop down menu that says Site. Expand that menu and click on Posts. There you will see all your posts listed in chronological order. Find the one you want to link to. Click on the three dots next to it and click on Copy Link.

All you have to do after that is paste the link here. I hope this helps. <3

their new to the forums so links won't work for them yet.

Yes, but you can always paste an address into the address bar. :blush:

i didn't join the forums when i bought sims 3.i waited a few years you just described how i learned to do links. i would copy paste.i didn't see what youposted til today. :)
  • Options
    i'll have a new update tonight or tommorow. sissy had to help me with it cause i was completley confused. so she answered my question without saying look it up. :)
  • Options
    HrootbeerHrootbeer Posts: 261 Member
    Just updated my Strangerville story. The title of this update is Inventing the Vaccine. I'm almost done with this story and then I'm moving on to a drama set around the Jungle Adventures.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Three more chapters up for Life is Random, ending the week.

3.20 The Graduate
    3.21 Fatherhood
    3.22 Instant Fame
    image.png
  • Options
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > i didn't join the forums when i bought sims 3.i waited a few years you just described how i learned to do links. i would copy paste.i didn't see what youposted til today. :)

How lol
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi guys! I added a scene to The Chrysanthemum Tango's Chapter 49: Ghost in the Mail, because I realised it needed to be there, or at least it was best being there. I'm sorry about this unchronological posting, but I hope it's not too confusing.

It also means I had to do a bit of editing to some other scenes as well, and I will have to check some other chapters to make sure nothing clashes there either, but it shouldn't be anything too drastic, practically just a slight shift in mood in some scenes.

If you want to read the added scene only, it's here, but the scene is in the very beginning of the chapter, so it's not too hard to find.

548YpL8.jpg

Have a lovely time, people!

Also yes, I am working on the next chapter as well.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Hi Guys part 6 of - Starting from the bottom
    https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/02/23/starting-from-the-bottom-part-6/
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi i just found this forum hope its okay to drop this here - the most recent chapter of my current story - Worlds apart chapter 8 rainesims.wordpress.com/2020/02/19/worlds-apart-chapter-8/

This one is 8 chapters in so far, but i have two other complete series on there. i just started writing again after a 3 year hiatus and only recently set up wordpress xD

All my stories have mature/adult content though so read at your own discretion
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > i didn't join the forums when i bought sims 3.i waited a few years you just described how i learned to do links. i would copy paste.i didn't see what youposted til today. :)

How lol

actually i wrote it wrong. sorry i worked yesterday. what i meant to say was my friends from 3 who had bee her longer would make it for me and i just copied and pasted it
  • Options
    Hi guys, I've tried my hand at another story/different style.
    Hope you enjoy it. - feedback/advice welcomed
    https://shellbellplumbob.wordpress.com/2020/02/23/escape-to-sulani/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top