Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ann88cz wrote: »
    Hi guys. I finally made a member so I'd like to share my sims 3 legacy with you. I'm not a writer like many of you here, just wanted to tell my sim's story.

I'd be happy if you visit my blog and let me know what you think in the comments :blush:

You can find the link in my signature.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/home/leaving?target=https://lifegoeson.blog/

heres the link to her story, cathtea is fine she has a goal shes trying to meet in eso before her birthday in a few weeks . i think it involves having her chracter fully skilled up but i was tired yesterday when she was explaining it.
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @RebornMonster did you check the link I posted?

Yup. I commented directly on the post - though I used the "name/URL" post option, because I have a different username on Google, and wanted you to know it was me. :smile:

i love your username but monsters are usually scary so reborn monsters are probably scarier and your sweet.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hi! I've never been in this thread before :sweat_smile:
    anyway, how did you guys get comfortable sharing your writing with others? I've got an idea for a simlit but I'm too nervous to post it anywhere
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    anyway, how did you guys get comfortable sharing your writing with others? I've got an idea for a simlit but I'm too nervous to post it anywhere

i got the idea for that exact reason. i didn't have a idea i just wanted a place to feel comfortable while i learned to write so i said to cathtea the other cohost i got this idea want to help. and she said yes. because i was a beginer i wanted a place where new and experineced writers could come togther.

up until a few days ago i was only posting my updates here so i get it. but you should post it its the only way to get over the fear.
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member

@citysimmer I think I just post mine rightaway here. not that many people read it anyway hehehe!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
    AkramA wrote: »

@citysimmer I think I just post mine rightaway here. not that many people read it anyway hehehe!

i think ionly have 2 readers cathtea and ripu most of my reading circles feded away which was where the rest came from it also doesn't help i keep writing the same story but i promised ayden i would finish it before starting a new one. for a chracter in a story hes pretty demanding. :)
    @Ann88cz hi just check out your blog, you said you're new but there's many chapters already, cool!

i think ionly have 2 readers cathtea and ripu most of my reading circles feded away which was where the rest came from it also doesn't help i keep writing the same story but i promised ayden i would finish it before starting a new one. for a chracter in a story hes pretty demanding. :)

I've always wanted to read yours but don't know where to start.
    https://friendsfan36.wordpress.com/2019/02/21/were-having-a-baby

it starts here. let me set this up . noel and lauren have 6 kids at the start because i pulled the orginals from my library. also the kids start as kids. okay i spoiled enough any questions you know how to reach me

i looked at yours cute pics.

What cute pic?

What cute pic?

whoops i was looking at the family tree. sorry its getting late here.

What cute pic?

Hehe, I guess the family tree is cute, hehehe. It's literary noon here. Darn you time zone!

What cute pic?

Hehe, I guess the family tree is cute, hehehe. It's literary noon here. Darn you time zone!

noon on monday? just checking i was checking out your family tree and trying to make sure the benders didn't confuse you. i skpped over some stuff cause i didn't want regular readers to get bored. its 3 yrs and still not done. i think ayden likes that though :)
    Yes noon on monday, I'm from the future, hehehe!
    I'm glad finally seeing ayden and noel, I used to just read your mention here.

yeah the benders are a handfull but i love them unforunatley they know that and use it to get their way. cathtea says thir human . i agree

i'm going to start writing aydens kids tomorrow.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Wishing my daughter @squirrelwithacup a Happy 18th Birthday! I'm so proud of the kind, loving, sweet, and beautiful person you are. Love you bunches!
    8iRDZ4I.png

AAAAA Happy happy happy birthday @squirrelwithacup 😭😭😭 Welcome to adulting girl! (Can you adopt me now? 😂) I wish you many, many more years, and i hope to be there with you in many more birthdays ❤ I love you more than André loves thumbs 😭❤

@gameplay9098 Awww <3 I hope we'll both get to celebrate many more birthdays with each other <3 Also yes I can, you're officially adopted, congrats :joy:

Also, there's no way anyone loves ANYONE more than André loves thumbs and you know it :joy:

André can't love thumbs anymore than Gameplay loves Squirrel though 😂❤

Okay, you're right. You win this one, but he also can't love thumbs more than Squirrel loves Gameplay :joy::heart:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited July 2019
    Wishing my daughter @squirrelwithacup a Happy 18th Birthday! I'm so proud of the kind, loving, sweet, and beautiful person you are. Love you bunches!
    8iRDZ4I.png

WOW! Happy Birthday @squirrelwithacup !!
    Don't listen to anybody. Being an adult is a racket. Act like a kid for as long as you can :wink:

I'm in the same boat as @divanthesimmer - I don't really know anybody in the real life that plays Sims. I know a couple who played the Original, but that's it. My siblings are both into MMO games, and have been trying to get me into it for YEARS. Part of me wants to - just to chat with them online - but playing an MMO always feels like doing chores to me :sweat_smile: . Which, I suppose is ironic, since my Ex used to call the sims a "chore simulator" :cold_sweat: It is SUPER cool that you both can share something like this :heart:

Thank you @RebornMonster! Oh, don't worry, I plan on acting just the same as I always have for a long time to come :joy: No one's making me grow up too much. That's boring :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    8iRDZ4I.png

Happy Birthday to an amazing simmer and writer! Hope it was an amazing one...@squirrelwithacup

Thank you very much @TheAemaSimming! :smile:
    37oYgl3.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Happy (late by now, probably ><) birthday @squirrelwithacup!!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Happy (late by now, probably ><) birthday @squirrelwithacup!!

@LyricSimsz15 Thank you, Lyric! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    8iRDZ4I.png

AAAAA Happy happy happy birthday @squirrelwithacup 😭😭😭 Welcome to adulting girl! (Can you adopt me now? 😂) I wish you many, many more years, and i hope to be there with you in many more birthdays ❤ I love you more than André loves thumbs 😭❤

@gameplay9098 Awww <3 I hope we'll both get to celebrate many more birthdays with each other <3 Also yes I can, you're officially adopted, congrats :joy:

Also, there's no way anyone loves ANYONE more than André loves thumbs and you know it :joy:

André can't love thumbs anymore than Gameplay loves Squirrel though 😂❤

Okay, you're right. You win this one, but he also can't love thumbs more than Squirrel loves Gameplay :joy::heart:

Aww now i want to give you a hug 🤗
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Ann88czAnn88cz Posts: 218 Member
    @Ann88cz hi just check out your blog, you said you're new but there's many chapters already, cool!

Hi AkramA, thank you for checking it out.

Yes, I am on a third generation now but the first one only has 10 short chapters as you saw. I explain why in the homepage/welcome post :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top