Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim drank the ghost goo and is now stuck as a ghost?!

2...Next

Comments

• chipmunk226chipmunk226 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16724744"][quote="chipmunk226;c-16724626"]My sim went to work after drinking ghost goo and is now permanently stuck. Is there anyway to get her back to normal without cheats?[/quote]

Hello @chipmonk86
    This can occur if a sim leaves the active lot whilst the ghost goo moodlet is still there.
    Try having your sim eat ambrosia and see if that helps.
    [/quote]

I tried Ambrosia, it did not work.
  • OfficialAweOfficialAwe Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! This happend to my sim and since a while back i've been using the mod "mc command center" Its super easy to download. To solve this problem i just went in to som settings and found the setting "Revive this sim" So thats how i solved it! Hope i helpt someone!
  • Mr_MimeMr_Mime Posts: 4 New Member
    Sooooo is there still no resolution for this issue? My sim is stuck as a ghost also. No, there was never a moodlet after i drank the serum.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    There has to be a solution. My poor sim is a ghost too now. Has been for more than 24 sim hours. I haven't done all of the testingcheat stuffs liste above but read up through that they don't work anyway so I need something that works. My poor guy looks rediculous now. After first I was like oh this is cool! Then, okay... Now, okay this is annoying.

Please help.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Okay, so I checked my sim's simology and it says under his traits "Death By Overheating." So not sure if that means that he seriously did die or if it was just what was going on when he drank the goo. It was a heatwave that day...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top