Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets or family themed expansion pack next...?

Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two ts' and could pets or a family themed expansion pack be next? In The Sims 4 Get To Work - on one of the new cameras it has a very odd description. The main points that I want to talk about are:
'Is your phone overloaded with baby and dog pics...?'
'take as many pictures of your baby riding your dog like a cowboy'
'Does your baby or dog pose so adorably...?'
These are the main points that indicate that there could be a pets or a family themed expansion next. They wouldn't put this description if they were not planning on adding pets or toddlers into the game. Whilst they were developing The Sims 4 Get To Work they might have been planning on what expansion pack might come out next! Anyways these are my thoughts on what expansion pack might come out next!

Thank you for taking the time and reading all of this. PLEASE feel free to comment because this is my question: what expansion pack do you think will be coming out next for the Sims 4? (It can be any YOU think will be coming out!)

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    It might not be either. It could be a dating and late night ep were sims go out on the town and live in apartments.
  • PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    I like your idea!

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm hoping for Seasons or Pets.
    I'm tired of clear skies all the time and I want my partners in crime at my side again, Wolf (Husky) and Nala (my little orange kitten).
    But with pets I expect all existing background animal get a make over. Real Bears, Wolves, Deer, Owls are placed in Granite Falls. Coyotes, Scorpions, and reptiles in Oasis Springs, and maybe squirrels, raccoons, and bats in Willow Creek.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Personally I would use a pets EP more than a family EP but I feel like to show they are listening to the many many players asking for/about toddlers and other family play they need to release that first.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    Good answer!

MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Seasons or Pets.
    I'm tired of clear skies all the time and I want my partners in crime at my side again, Wolf (Husky) and Nala (my little orange kitten).
    But with pets I expect all existing background animal get a make over. Real Bears, Wolves, Deer, Owls are placed in Granite Falls. Coyotes, Scorpions, and reptiles in Oasis Springs, and maybe squirrels, raccoons, and bats in Willow Creek.

I agree with the pets expansion packs they should add other creatures!