Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Overwatch?

SnowieSnowie Posts: 441 Member
Before I begin, let me say that I know nothing about creating mods or programming.

In the Sims 3, my first mod (and most used) was Twallan's Overwatch mod. I originally downloaded it in hopes to fix the extremely buggy Isla Paradiso, and even though it didn't solve every issue that was on that island, it helped with a lot of other things and made my gameplay 100% better.

I searched today for an Overwatch for the Sims 4 today, with no luck. The Sims 4 is very buggy (EA is patching some bugs, but they can't get them all... nor do all bugs need a patch. Some just need Sims to be reset/re-routed) and I believe an Overwatch mod would be very useful. I have no idea if this is even possible, or if it's already being made, or if I'm just blind and didn't see the mod when I searched for it.

So, I figure if enough of us are asking for this mod then someone will make it. Please comment below if you would like to have this mod and I'll add you to the list below. Thanks everyone! :)
Playing the History Challenge? Make sure you have the up-to-date rules here!

Comments

• Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Of course I would love to have this because with more patches there has been more bugs and lagging in the sims 4 game. It would be great because it did do well in the sims 3.