The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

White or Green?

When you go on the sims forums do you have it set to green or white. I use white. Idk why I want to know.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    White. The green isn't good for my head after a while, especially if I already have the edge of a migraine.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited April 2015
    The green gave me a mild seizure once, so I stay on white, but that was before I turned signatures off, so it could of been either.
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited April 2015
    Green the white hurts my eyes.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Green. I didn't even notice that it could be changed... well actually I did but then I forgot and never clicked on it, then it just became part of the page until I stopped noticing it. So after my first time changing it to white and feeling kinda blinded I will remain on green.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • MaraKatSimsMaraKatSims Posts: 1 New Member
    I like green better I don't know why. :D
  • LukkyLukky Posts: 31 Member
    Green, I enjoy the extra color :smile:
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Green the white hurts my eyes.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    If you don't want either one, check out "Forum background color and font :( " by Nefje in Forum Ideas and Feedback :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    I don't wnat either they both to bright
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • bowiecasualtybowiecasualty Posts: 62 Member
    Green is the Sims colour. White is too plain, especially with the text posts being white too
    tumblr_m7h64cQNLm1qdp7wqo1_500_zpsf8obocq4.gif
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    white
    moss

• Neith16Neith16 Posts: 118 Member
    I've always associated Sims with green, so green it has stayed for me.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Green for me. The white is just too glaringly bright and, given the white background in posts, makes everything kind of wash together in one big glare. (YMMV, of course.)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • KuyakunKuyakun Posts: 58 Member
    White. Green is weirdly offsetting...
  • Pyur_JeniusPyur_Jenius Posts: 101 Member
    Green. I'm also one who finds white too glaring and it hurts my eyes. I actually wish it made the entire page green.
    Jaz_in_SG-captioned%20copy_zps0ecd2f78.jpg

Greed destroys everything it touches.
    Gallery Link: PyurJenius
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Green, I find it feels more Sims-ish, and the white is just way too bright and clinical for me.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I change it from time to time when I'm sick of looking at the same thing.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    You can change it?? I'm a newbie, how can you do that, please? :o
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    edited May 2015
    Just go all the way to the top of the page while you're here at the forums. In the upper right is a toggle/slide. (It will have text for the color it will change to when you click it, so whatever the opposite of your current setting is.) Click to change. :)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I love the green, it gives a nice contrast to the white discussion box area for meq
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    Green. I didn't even notice that it could be changed... well actually I did but then I forgot and never clicked on it, then it just became part of the page until I stopped noticing it. So after my first time changing it to white and feeling kinda blinded I will remain on green.

Same for me.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    > @Ayradyss said:
    > Just go all the way to the top of the page while you're here at the forums. In the upper right is a toggle/slide. (It will have text for the color it will change to when you click it, so whatever the opposite of your current setting is.) Click to change. :)

Thanks, I didn't realize it was there! Now I think I will stick with green, the white burns my eyes!