Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien pregnancy

Will was on his front porch when he got abducted and pregnant by an alien.

AwZnmsr.png?1

His wife, Chloe feeling his belly.

74YjjYQ.png?1

He gave birth to a baby boy named ET.

K36INzx.png?1
Origin ID: StripedRainbow

Comments

• Options
    Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Aw how cute! Let us know what happens next! And I like how you named him ET because he is an ET!
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • Options
    Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    I like how you named him ET!
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Such a cute baby. I didn't know there were Aliens in sims4. How do I get my sims abducted??
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Such a cute baby. I didn't know there were Aliens in sims4. How do I get my sims abducted??

If you have the Get to Work expansion pack, your sims will get abducted randomly. Male sims are more likely than females to get pregnant by an alien and give birth to an alien baby.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    SarlyssiaSarlyssia Posts: 61 Member
    SimSwim2 wrote: »

If you have the Get to Work expansion pack, your sims will get abducted randomly. Male sims are more likely than females to get pregnant by an alien and give birth to an alien baby.
    Actually as far as I know female Sims can't get pregnant through abduction at all.
  • Options
    emochild67emochild67 Posts: 120 Member
    Step 1: make sure GTW is installed
    step 2: Have a male sim in the science career
    Step 3: Give up because they lowered the rate of abductions in the patch instead of making it an option for the players to control.
  • Options
    mikeslovemikeslove Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2015
    Sarlyssia wrote: »
    SimSwim2 wrote: »

Actually as far as I know female Sims can't get pregnant through abduction at all.

My female Sim got pregnant by an alien the old-fashioned way. She met him when she contacted aliens at work (Scientist career), schmoozed him, became boyfriend/girlfriend & then got pregnant. She had a girl but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it today.

Happily Simming since 2008.