We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with my baby!

alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
My sim gave birth to a black baby but she and her husband are white! I have no problem with black babies, but how is that possible?

Mother
03-18-15_9-22nbspPM-2_zpshgeu58gx.png

Father
Screenshot_179_zpsoefruexc.png

*I didn't adopt or edit the baby in cas.
Post edited by alexandra5 on

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    genetics seem to be random others have reported this issue but also just to be safe if you use CC skins pull out and test baby to see if its not related to cc conflict
  • CallMeMeganCallMeMegan Posts: 44 Member
    Oops, your sim has some explaining to do to her husband.
  • LBDXLBDX Posts: 382 Member
    > @CallMeMegan said:
    > Oops, your sim has some explaining to do to her husband.

"No look! See honey, I even made a forum post about it! It's DEFINITELY a bug and it has nothing to do with our neighbor, Tyrone!!! We're just FRIENDS!!!"
    CyXin77.gif
    American in Canada. Spoon rest enthusiast.
    Origin ID: texeganjane
    How to fix miscellaneous bugs in your Sims 4 game, here!
  • alexandra5alexandra5 Posts: 234 Member
    edited March 2015
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    genetics seem to be random others have reported this issue but also just to be safe if you use CC skins pull out and test baby to see if its not related to cc conflict

Oh, you are right. It was a cc skin. If I delete it, mother will be black.

Edit: It was not the skin. My mistake.
    edited March 2015
    Oops, your sim has some explaining to do to her husband.
    LBDX wrote: »
    > @CallMeMegan said:
    > Oops, your sim has some explaining to do to her husband.

"No look! See honey, I even made a forum post about it! It's DEFINITELY a bug and it has nothing to do with our neighbor, Tyrone!!! We're just FRIENDS!!!"

hahahahah♥
  • R_2567_R_2567_ Posts: 47 Member
    It may be a glitch of some sort! She has some explaining to do to her husband that's for sure!!!
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    A sims playing friend of mine often mentions her very dark babies from white couples. They always grow up white.
    edited March 2015
    Figwit wrote: »
    A sims playing friend of mine often mentions her very dark babies from white couples. They always grow up white.

She is not white :neutral:
    03-20-15_11-29nbspPM_zpsry2vaal3.png
  • ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    Yeah, this shouldn't happen but you could always cheat to fix.
    alexandra5 wrote: »
    It is not white :neutral:
    Although I don't want to be overly sensitive, I must admit I don't like this statement. Maybe try "she is not white" rather than it. It kinda comes across a bit offensive.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
    edited June 2018
    Shaobun wrote: »
    Yeah, this shouldn't happen but you could always cheat to fix.
    alexandra5 wrote: »
    It is not white :neutral:
    Although I don't want to be overly sensitive, I must admit I don't like this statement. Maybe try "she is not white" rather than it. It kinda comes across a bit offensive.

Ok, sorry. Just to make it clear I used the word "it" because I was talking about a Sim, who is not a real person. I would do the same regardless of the color. You are right tho, it sounded wrong, my bad.