Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two Sim Trait Questions

What do you guys think the best combination of traits for a collector sim would be? I know the first one would be 'Loves the Outdoors', but what about the last two?

And another question, do you guys think that an expansion will make it so we can pick more than three traits in CAS? It would be nice.
funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I know that my Geeky Sims often have whims to collect things, so you might add that one.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2015
    Loves the Outdoors, would be the obvious one.
    Loner would also be good since they don't need to socialize as much &can focus on collecting
    AS for the 3rd CAS trait, that's a wild card: Emotion Traits, Familial Traits, and Career Traits would all be good here.

As for the amount of Traits, I personally think 3 CAS traits is plenty: especially when the rest of the game lets your Sims have as many traits as you want them to - the most traits I've ever Had on a single Sim was 8 or 9.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kuypers125Kuypers125 Posts: 781 Member
    Kuypers125 wrote: »
    As for the amount of Traits, I personally think 3 CAS traits is plenty: especially when the rest of the game lets your Sims have as many traits as you want them to - the most traits I've ever Had on a single Sim was 8 or 9.
    Doesn't count, the other traits are perks and powerups.

Traits are still Traits, no matter how much people want to nitpick.
    There's plenty of legitimate criticisms to have about Sims4 without people making some up.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Doesn't count, the other traits are perks and powerups.

Traits are still Traits, no matter how much people want to nitpick.
    There's plenty of legitimate criticisms to have about Sims4 without people making some up.

Are you talking about the aspiration rewards and things you can buy with aspiration points? Sims 3 had those in spades, though the ones attached with skill achievements had their names in the journal. I also don't count those, tbh. In Sims 3, your initial 5 (or 7 with university) were the traits. Everything else was a reward.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.