Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wearing face paint in the shower

Not entirely sure if I should post this here, or if it belongs in the "Bugs & Issues" section, but oh well.

I'm using a piece of custom content that adds a long-sleeved shirt as a face paint, because I like layered shirts on my sims, and I've set this shirt-paint for my sim's Everyday and Party outfits, and it looks great and all. The problem though, is that my sim doesn't remove his face paint when taking a shower, so he showers with a "shirt" on.

Now, when I noticed this, I immediately thought "oh, so makeup is not removed when showering, okay", and so I went into CAS using a mirror, and removed said face paint from all outfits. "Fine", I thought, "I can live with not having a layered shirt". But, now it seems that the game has decided to keep the face paint for the "nude" outfit, and so even though my sim no longer wears his shirt-paint normally, he still pops it on whenever he's taking a shower.

So, how could I solve this? Is there a way to remove the face paint from the "nude" outfit? Or do I have to just either live with it or start my game over?
34in38k.png

Comments

• mechanicalfetusmechanicalfetus Posts: 117 Member
    Try moving the CC out of the folder and see if that fixes things :smile:
  • finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    I had the same problem, but with a CC top I downloaded (not face paint, just a regular top) - this one Sim would always wear it in the shower. I deleted the top from my CC folder but now she just wears the strapless bra top from the base game instead?!
  • CloudseekerCloudseeker Posts: 353 Member
    > @mechanicalfetus said:
    > Try moving the CC out of the folder and see if that fixes things

Ah, yes, thank you. I really should have though of that. That fixed it right up!
    34in38k.png
  • mechanicalfetusmechanicalfetus Posts: 117 Member
    > @mechanicalfetus said:
    > Try moving the CC out of the folder and see if that fixes things

Ah, yes, thank you. I really should have though of that. That fixed it right up!

You're welcome! :smile: