Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks @Nhicks your always such a sweetie with your comments! Really means a lot to me! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Brick Beauty is wonderfully done and has such great curb appeal!! Awesome job, and congrats on the Maxis fav!!
    Happy Hearts is beautiful!! Looks so bright and cheery! I love the colorful learning room!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments @Tiki5872 :)

• folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Amazing job on Happy Hearts Home. Its really beautiful, warm & welcoming. The garden is fantastic, beautifully landscaped.
    & congrats on your Maxis fave!
    Awww thanks so much @folala it's always a shock to me when I get a maxis fav :o but also really nice! :)

• Kaariaanne03Kaariaanne03 Posts: 46 Member
    Love your work! @lisa17ann
    Thanks so much @Kaariaanne03 :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The orphanage looks great! Love the architecture and the garden. Inside, I love that learning space for the kids and the indoor pool! Great job! Congrats on the Maxis fav! Well deserved! :)
    Awww thank you so much for your lovely comments @yanti68 :)

edited June 2015
    My newest build is called The Juliet. Old world European Style with usable balcony's, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, basement study, woodworking studio, and games room with bar. Kitchen, dining room, lounge, and sun room, and a sitting area on the upstairs landing. Also Swimming pool, fire pits, and fountains outside. Happy Simming everyone =)

tj.jpg

tj1.jpg

tj3.jpg

tj5.jpg

tj9.jpg

More Photo's Here http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/The Juliet?sort=9

Link to Gallery http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0E44AAB90E8911E58FEC0386E6316ADB?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&max=25

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The Juliet is so very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing is very nice, and the tower on the roof look very nice. Very nice dormers! The flower box windows look very pretty! Very nice balconies! It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice texture of the exterior. The water fountains features in the front area of the home look so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the plants along the edges of the home, and the sunflowers look very sunny there! It looks very nice the type and how you have placed the front fencing! The flowers on the corners of the front of the build with the lawn flowers between them and the flowers next to the gate looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The interior wall textures look very nice! The dining area is very nice! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used and the patterned floor rug complements well with the seats. The red flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. The grandfather clock and the statue in the corner nook look great in the dining area! The fruit picture is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets, and the sunflowers, bottles and utensils are nice kitchen touches on the counter. The layout of the room is very nice! Nice curved counter wall sink counter The kitchen pantry is very nice! The hampers, crates, milk bottles, produce and sunny sunflowers picture on the wall , all look very nice there! Very nice living and music room! The portrait on the wall, and the red candles and rose on the piano top are very nice for sims to see whilst they are enjoying playing the piano. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there listening to the music being played. The red flowers and teaset on the coffee table and the flowers and vases on the shelves in the fireplace alcove look very pretty and nice, and are nice home touches there. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. Very nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with the sunshine coming in through the windows. They will enjoy playing chess there too. The bedrooms are very nice! The dragon looks cute in the boys bedroom! It looks nice how you have placed a table with a lamp on between the beds. The toiletries and rose on the vanity table in master bedroom looks very nice! The draped curtains look very nice over the bedhead window ! Nice art nook and arnchair sitting corner nooks. Sims will enjoy playing music on the violin in their bedroom. The woodworking studio is very nice! The stone texture of the walls and floors looks great! The crates and wall shelves look very nice with the wooden created items sitting on them! The sunflowers picture and the touches of yellow in the furnishings in the master bedroom look nice and sunny for sims to see when bathing there. Very nice library room! It looks so nice how you have angled and placed the armchairs there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, with each sims family member reading a book. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall! Very nice bar counter room! The stone texture of the walls looks very nice. It looks very nice how you placed the drinks display shelves and the cabinets! The barrels and bottles look nice on the shelf. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool having a drink. The study room is so very nice! The furnishing of the room is very nice! The bookcases look nice how you have placed them either sides of these secret bookcase door. The stone texture of the walls looks nice here as well. The fireplace will keep the room warm. Nice leather seating arnchairs for sims to enjoy sitting on whilst they are either sitting at the desk table using the computer or sitting on the other seats having a chat or reading. The books are nice touches on the desk, and mounted fish look great on the fireplace wall! Very nice games and bar room! Sims will have fun playing games on the card table or enjoy dancing to the music from the juke box! Very nice back patio area! Nice umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine. They will have fun swimming in the pool.
    The home is very nice ! :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow it's always so nice to read your lovely comments! =)

• lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    love how the pool looks like it was built by nature, very nice builds
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Loving Juliette!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    hello lisa, i like the juliet. That looks very pretty. specially the combination of the exterior wall textures look very nice.
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
    Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! :)

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    The Juliet certainly has that old world charm. I like what you did with the plaster texture, but I can't help but wonder how this build would look in a brown or tan color.. hmmmmm. Your interiors are wonderful and work so well with the architecture of this home. I like your use of clutter and decor, it certainly gives this home a "lived in" feel. Well done Lisa, I can't wait to see your next build.
    Hi @gmcrozier thanks :) I wondered that my self but I decided against it lol but feel free to change it if you want to see what it would look like! :D Well as for the clutter I like it in RL as well so I prolly go a bit over board...your challenge build blew me away and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Happy Simming :)

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Juliette is picturesque! I can easily see this build being an expensive bed and breakfast or a most sought after locale for photographers! I like the kitchen and pantry. Favorite part has to be how you decorated the outside and put on all the bells and whistles along the home and the yard.
    5sXtTqH.png
    What a lovely thing to say @Ash072 =) it's always so nice to hear what people like best. It's normally my landscaping. Maybe I should hire out my services to great builders who hate landscaping? hehehe =)

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very beautiful two new builds! :smiley:
    * Happy Hearts Home Orphanage - Love that brickish feel in your architecture. Awesome roofing too and I like the placements of two hearts wall decors (from Outdoor Retreat) in your structure. Also, lovely landscaping and interior!
    * The Juliet - Very gorgeous European-styled house with beautiful architecture, landscaping, and interior. I especially like your fountains out front. It seem like Romeo and Juliet are enjoying in this house.
    I already added these to my faves!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much @RyeCris16 it's so sweet of you to make such lovely comments on my builds :)

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    So many wonderful, creative builds!! The Juliet is absolutely stunning, love that old world charm! Also, love the exposed brick and interior layout! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    Hello @Chris2fer03 :) thank you so much for your kind comments!

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! The Juliet is so charming and so full of character! <3 Love that style of architecture! Great job! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top