Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much @kaichen04 It's outside the box for me as I'm more of a cottage builder but, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I'm glad you like it too! =)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    I'm just in love with this garden <3 ! It's outstanding! This is a minimalist home? You must be kidding me! The bathroom is very elegant, cozy and warm. I don't see anything minimalist here :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much @agusiamal I think I just meant it was very neutral with out lots of clutter lol :)

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Absolutely beautiful!! So very calming!!! I'll take two please! One for my game and one first rl ;)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tranquility Court is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is so nice! The roofing looks very nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The front entrance area of the build with how you have done the pool water and bridge pathway looks so very nice! The plants and rocks look nice how you have placed them on the decks. Very nice roof covered front porch! It looks nice how you have placed the plants between the columns. The backyard garden is so nice as well! The way you have done the pathway, the water either sides, the fish water fountains and the tree and flowers on the deck looks so very nice! The rabbit and pig look great there! Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit, keeping warm. The design of the outdoors both in the front and back areas of the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat shelf and shoes rack are nice home touches beside the front door. The wooden texture of the walls through the home looks very calming! Very nice sofa and armchair TV watching nook. The plants are nice touches of nature for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting resting there. The white and wooden theme of the bathroom looks very restful! The mirrors above the sink look great. The corner of clothes shelves and the hanging robe are very nice touches in the room! Very nice layout of the master bedroom! It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs either sides of the bed and have the ottoman seat at the base of the bed. The flowers are nice on the bedside tables for sims to see when sitting there, and the toiletertries are nice home items on the dresser table. Very nice window study desk nook ! It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the desk table. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read, whilst at the same time looking out through the windows at the views. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. The island sink and bar stool counter is nice! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets to create a stove alcove. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the equipment in the gym! The leafy pictures and plants on the table are calming in the kids room on the bedhead wall. The green dragon there looks very cute! Very nice arts and game room! Sims will have fun playing chess there, or enjoy painting on the easel, with sunshine coming in through the windows . The floor pattern adds a nice look in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments @Nhicks and @rosemow As always they are very welcome and warmly received! =)

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Well I'm back to my cottagey ways... :D Before the terrifying task of the Build-n-Share challenge this week I thought I would finish this much smaller less scary build. It turned out well I think and isn't to crazy in terms of price although 100k is a lot I've gone way over that lol It's not to over the top and I think any snuggly little family sims would like to call it home.

Brick Beauty
    This 3 bedroom home is comprised of 2 floors. On the ground floor is a large entrance hall with access to the dining room/kitchen, office, Living room, and a full bathroom. The second floor has a large landing and hall way that leads off in two directions. On one side you will find the master suite with full bath and attached walk in closet. A second bedroom is also located on this side and on the other side is a full family bath and third bedroom. There is a covered brick patio to the front of the property with landscaped boarders and young trees. To the back is a small fenced in garden with landscaped boarders, horseshoe pit, and climbing frame. It’s the perfect home for a family. Happy Simming!

bb1.jpg

More Photo's in the Slide show: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Brick Beauty?sort=9

• Options
    kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Well I'm back to my cottagey ways... :D Before the terrifying task of the Build-n-Share challenge this week I thought I would finish this much smaller less scary build. It turned out well I think and isn't to crazy in terms of price although 100k is a lot I've gone way over that lol It's not to over the top and I think any snuggly little family sims would like to call it home.

Brick Beauty
    This 3 bedroom home is comprised of 2 floors. On the ground floor is a large entrance hall with access to the dining room/kitchen, office, Living room, and a full bathroom. The second floor has a large landing and hall way that leads off in two directions. On one side you will find the master suite with full bath and attached walk in closet. A second bedroom is also located on this side and on the other side is a full family bath and third bedroom. There is a covered brick patio to the front of the property with landscaped boarders and young trees. To the back is a small fenced in garden with landscaped boarders, horseshoe pit, and climbing frame. It’s the perfect home for a family. Happy Simming!

Such a sweet, cozy home! The dining room is a beauty and reminds me of my mother's house!

• Options
    Brick Beauty is a very nice cottage home! :) The exterior design of it and the roofing looks so very nice! Very nice arches front porch! The flower box windows look very pretty! The planter boxes look nice along the top of the front porch. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers along the front edges of the home. The brick texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice backyard area of the build! The open shutter windows add nice looks to the exterior walls. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes or on the monkey bars. The flowers look very pretty around the horseshoes item. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The girls bedroom is very nice! The pink and yellow colour scheme of the room looks very pretty! The sunflowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The pink bunny looks cute! They will enjoy listening to radio music whilst laying in bed. The dinosaur and blue themed boys bedroom looks great! Very nice clothes and shoes closet. The mirror is nice on the wall. Very nice layout of the bathroom. The floor tiling is nice and the two colours of hanging robes are a nice touch on the wall. Nice bath and shower alcoves. The plants are nice touches of green in the room. Very nice master bedroom! The brown colour scheme of the room is very nice! Nice corner armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy sitting and resting. The leafy pictures on the staircase wall are nice for sims to see when coming up and down the stairs. Nice upper landing sitting area for sims to enjoy resting and having a chat or a read. Very nice living room! Very nice TV and bookcase alcove area! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching TV together or having a read. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the TV, and the candles look pretty on the table. The blue flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. They will have fun playing chess. The sunflowers picture is a nice sunny touch in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The floor tiling is nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The cereal items and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches on the counter. Very nice dining room! The window ledge is very nice! The flowers and candles look very pretty how you have placed them there! The plates either sides of the rooster picture are nice home touches in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whist dining. The coat stand and shoes rack are nice and homely for sims to see as they enter the home, and the flowers look very nice placed either sides of the front door. Very nice study desk table nook. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the table there. The pictures and diploma look great on the study wall.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Loving your new builds I commented in the gallery :)Brick Beauty the front is gorgeous inside is nicely styled and decorated.
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    Thank so much @kaichen04 @rosemow and @leelujack for your lovely comments! For some reason I can't see the comments on a couple of my builds in the Gallery. Not sure what's going on with that...

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    U are so talented and your eye to detail is amazing :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very awesome additions since my last visit! :smiley:
    * Smugglers Cove - A very gorgeous castle with a nautical feel. Lovely landscaping too!
    * Tranquillity Court - A very beautiful minimalist house with some Asian feel and lovely interior.
    * Brick Beauty - Beautiful brick traditional house! Beautiful interior too!
    I'll double check your gallery to see which among of them I'd missed. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Zita1966z and @RyeCris16 your lovely comments mean so much to me! :)

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Brick Beauty looks beautiful! I am a big fan of brick houses! Lovely architecture too! Good job! :D
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hi Lisa17ann. I have to say that browsing through your thread was very enjoyable. You definitely have a passion for cottages and you execute them very well! You are a very talented builder. I look forward to your next build.
  • Options
    Thanks so much @yanti68 and @gmcrozier your comments really mean a lot to me :) it's true I'm a cottage lover :D I try to venture out of my norm once in a while lol

• Options
    BaasPetBaasPet Posts: 98 Member
    Brick Beauty is really charming and I just love, love, love Smugglers Cove. <3
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments @BaasPet :) every time I do a kind of novelty build people seem to love it lol maybe it's my niche and I don't know it? :D

• Options
    Thanks @rosemow :) I haven't been able to look at this build because it has some kind of error :/ I wish I could say thanks to all the comments you get with a maxis fav! <3

• Options
    edited June 2015
    My entry for the BuildNShare Challenge. It was a rather stressful build for me but, I got to the end with out ripping out my hair so that's a success in my opinion :D Happy Hearts Home Orphanage <3
    1.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

24.jpg

• Options
    Happy Hearts Home Orphanage is such a very nice build! :) The name of the home is very nice! It evokes such a very nice feeling. The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The dormers are very nice! The flower box windows and the hearts on the dormers and front exterior walls look so pretty! The curved roofing on the front middle of the exterior looks very nice. The brick texture of the exterior looks nice. The front garden areas look lovely! The flowers along the front hedging and the ballerinas in the midst of the flowers, facing each other either sides of the open gateway looks so pretty! The trees are nice in the corner nooks. The water fountain features are very nice! The early learning space is very nice! The colourful walls there create a nice happy look and feel for the young children. It looks nice how you have placed the cute animal pictures on the wall! The jigsaw floor patterning looks very colourfully nice! The kids will enjoy doing artwork together at the art tables there, and have fun doing experiments on the science tables. It looks nice how you have placed these tables in the room. Nice teachers/adult desk area for the adult sim to sit. The books and pencils are nice touches on the table top. Very nice formal classroom! It looks very nice how you have set up the desk tables and chairs for the sims to sit at and study. The file boxes, books and pencils are nice touches on the tables. The science themed posters look great on the walls. Very nice teacher's computer study desk! They will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer whilst the kids are studying. The files, books and photo frame are nice touches there. The indoor pool is very nice! The wall and floor tiling is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, and enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. The hanging robes are a nice touch on the wall and towels look nice how you have placed them beside the seats.
    The orphanage is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much @rosemow <3

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your orphanage is amazing great architecture! That curved roof with the stripes was a great structure change and I love the pop of color with the red door. The front landscape is so pretty and the wooden dancers were a smart touch. You interior rooms are very realistic. Great job!!! Great job on the slide show as well!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top