Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much for the lovely comments @rosemow @leelujack and @RyeCris16 :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Love the gorgeous Oh so Vintage, lol it brings back memories of my parents house. Hugs Folly
    Thanks @follyfoot lol your parents must of been the coolest! :) thanks so much @rosemow I have to admit it was a total surprise to me but, it always is when I get a maxis fav :)

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Congratulations! <3
    edited May 2015
    Hi All and Thanks to all of you for your congratulations for my Maxis fav of Simmywood Mobile Home! =) Here's My newest Build Whispering Pines Manor! It's a very large (for me) family home with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. I hope you will all check it out =) Happy Simming!

wpm1.jpg

wpm3.jpg

wpm11.jpg

wpm12.jpg

wpm33.jpg

More Photo's here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Whispering Pines Manor?sort=9

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Whispering Pines Manor is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing, the wall pattern, the exterior textures, the windowed dormer and the open shutter windows all looks so very pretty and nice! Very nice roof covered front porchway! The lavender lining the front edges of the home and the plants and rocks on the sides of the front pathway look very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the rocks around the trees. The large pine trees look very nice! The chimneys are nice touches in the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living and music room is very nice! Nice piano corner nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there playing the piano or sitting on the sofas listening to the music, and enjoying seeing the nice sight of the blue flowers on the coffee table and the floral picture on the wall. The standing candles light looks very nice placed beside the piano. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire watching TV together. The blue patterned floor rugs give nice looks to the room. Very nice side wall armchairs sitting and chatting area. The teaset is a nice touch on the table. Very nice bathroom! The chequered flooring looks nice. It looks nice how you have angled the bath tub into the corner nook. The flowers are pretty for sims to see as they are having a relaxing bath, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black and white flooring pattern looks nice. The yellow colour of the walls complements with the flooring. The yellow flowers on the counter are a nice sunny sight for sims to see whilst cooking meals. The pears pictures and the knife set on the wall, the hanging pots and the produce and crates adds nice kitchen touches to the area. The island bar stool and sink counter is great! Your sims look like they are enjoying sitting on the stools eating a meal! The computer study nook alcove in the kitchen looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets! Very nice greenery covered trellis outdoors firepit area! Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm and chatting. The backyard area of the home is very nice! The wedding shelter area is very pretty! The hearts decor on the wall looks nice over the top of the arch shelter! The coat stand and family pictures are homely sights bedside the front door for sims to see when entering the home, and the yellow flowers on the table are very welcoming to sims. The study is very nice! The brown and red colour scheme of the room, and the wall paneling looks so very nice! It looks very nice the type and how you have placed the wall lights in the room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and the fireplace will keep the sims warm. The mounted fish on the wall, the top hatted sculpture, the golden head statue , the typewriter glass display and the globe are nice touches in the room. It is great that you have a hidden room through the bookcase where the sims keep their gold and precious jewellery! The dining room is very nice! The green colour scheme of the room looks nice and the flowers on the table and pictures on the walls are pretty, scenic and nice for the sims to see whilst enjoying dining. It looks very nice how you have an alcove section with the banquet table and fountain in it! The curtains and spandrels look very nice how you have used them in the alcove area, Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The blue colour scheme of the boys bedroom looks nice. He will enjoy watching TV whilst laying in bed, or enjoying sitting on the armchair reading a book from the angled bookcase in the booknook corner. The kids playroom is great! They will lots of fun playing with the toys, the dollhouse, doing artwork on the art tables or doing science experiments! The bunnies look cute either sides of the tree on the wall! The teddy is cute in the nursery! The pink colour scheme of the girls room is very pretty! It looks nice how you have placed armchairs in the two corners of the room, with their school bags beside them. The two giraffes and the bunnies either sides of the bed there look very cute! The bedhead curtains are pretty! The master bedroom looks very elegant! The furnishing of the room is very nice, and very nice blue colour scheme of the room! The type of and placement of the curtains is very nice! Very nice fireplace sofa and armchair sitting area in the room. The clothes and shoes closet is very nice! The layout of the master bathroom is so very nice! Very nice vanity table nook! The curtained off bath tub alcove is very nice!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    Whispering Pines Manor is so adorable! I love the landscape and what you did with the wall paint in the front of the house, as like the use of the columns! That make it looks really classic and charming!
  • nebaginebagi Posts: 61 Member
    You are very talented, wish I had that creativity....I gotta say the retro house was my fav, just cause it's a different theme. Overall, everything was awesome!
    UQwKoOH.jpg

Origin ID: Otradama
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    Whispering Pines Manor is beautiful :) I love the idea of the plants on top of the out door area there it looks wonderful.
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• kaichen04kaichen04 Posts: 376 Member
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Hi All Just about to go watch a movie snuggled up to my hubby but, had to share my newest build Forever Family Home =) Happy Simming!

How charming!
    Thanks you so much @rosemow, @Ginzu19, @nebagi, @leelujack for your lovely comments! :)

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Lovely house! I like the kitchen but the rest of rooms is also great! Nice shape and adorable exteriors. Great job :)
    Thanks so much @agusiamal :)

edited May 2015
    Smugglers Cove is a family friendly night club. Outside you can swim in the pools, sit around a camp fire or play on the pirate ship! On the roof top patio play a leisurely game of chess or paint a pretty picture! A weekly gaming night is held in the gaming area and all are free to play and use PC’s any other time, a small snack area, movie theater, and 2 bathrooms are all on the first level. A secret entrance is found hidden behind a barrel with crates and shrubbery which will lead you down into the dark depths below. Here you have a large dance floor which has an open mic night, bar and buffet and seating area. All the family is sure to have a good time here!

sc1.jpg

slide show:
    http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Smugglers Cove?sort=9

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5A02E1AA03E911E582F76B769642F2F7?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=favourites&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=25

Hi All and Thanks to all of you for your congratulations for my Maxis fav of Simmywood Mobile Home! =) Here's My newest Build Whispering Pines Manor! It's a very large (for me) family home with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. I hope you will all check it out =) Happy Simming!

You outdid youself. A perfect home to spend Christmas.

Awww thank you so much @kaichen04 Your so sweet to say such nice things =) Happy Simming!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Smuggler's Cove is a very nice venue for Sims to enjoy visiting! :) The design and layout of the build looks so very great! The towers look great! The type of the windows that you have used suits well the type of building. The exterior design and texture of the building is very nice! The ship looks great how you have placed it on the roof! The front area of the build looks so very great!it looks very nice how you have done the sand, the water and the bridge over the water! The ship looks great in the water, and the rocks look very nice around the edges of the water. The water fountains look very nice ! The skeletons guarding either sides of the entrance to the bridge and to the front door entrance look great! The awnings is a nice touch over the front door. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stump seats around the campfire toasting food and telling stories. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool water. The trees look very nice how you have placed them in the build. The outdoors areas look very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the nightclub! The computer desk tables area looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the desk tables together in the middle of the room and along the side wall. Sims will enjoy sitting their using the computer to play games and browsing the Internet. The texture of the interior walls suits well the theme of the build. The suns are nice touches on the wall, and the wall pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The patterned blue floor rug looks nice with the grey colour of the walls. The floor paving is very nice. Very nice movie theatre! It looks very nice how you have set up the sofas for the sims to enjoy sitting there relaxing and watching a movie! The red curtains look very nice draped over the TV. The red colour of the furnishings suits well the room type. The patterned floor rug in the middle aisleway is a nice touch. Nice snack area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table having something to eat and drink from the fridge or microwave. Very nice rooftop patio level! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there and looking out at the nice views at the same time! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables and chairs in the outdoors air. Very nice secret buffet and bar area! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food and drinks from the banquet table and fountain. The neon bar signs are nice touches on the walls, and the patterned floor rug looks great placed under the banquet table. Very nice music and dance floor area! Sims will have lots of fun dancing to the music from the stereo or enjoy playing the musical instruments! The new golden curtains look so nice on the wall there! It is nice that you have placed sofas there for sims to enjoy sitting there watching the other sims dancing and playing the musical instruments. The flowers are a nice touch on the table between the seats. The tiki bar area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed two bars together. The pink stools look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat.
    The venue is a very nice place to visit! :)
    Thank you @rosemow it's always so nice to read your comments and know you like it! :)

edited May 2015
    Tranquillity Court
    A minimalist home with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Although the small gym could be made into a 3rd bedroom. This house has water gardens and meandering patios with an open plan kitchen and dining room and a small office area tucked in the corner and hidden behind screens. Cosy lounge with access to the front and back garden and hall way to 2nd bedroom and gym. The top floor is where the master suite is. All decorated in tasteful neutrals. Happy Simming =)

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

More Photo's here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Tranquillity Court?sort=9

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3D07C0C2047611E5858D4952BAB0DA01?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=25

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Bookmarking your builds! Love how you decorate, too! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • jolasimjolasim Posts: 56 Member
    amazing creations dear Lisa, am in love with Tranquillity Court swimming pool area :o <3
    Thanks @pammiechick :) that's such a lovely thing to say and do!

Thanks so much @jolasim I'm so glad you like it! :)

Tranquillity Court
    A minimalist home with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Although the small gym could be made into a 3rd bedroom. This house has water gardens and meandering patios with an open plan kitchen and dining room and a small office area tucked in the corner and hidden behind screens. Cosy lounge with access to the front and back garden and hall way to 2nd bedroom and gym. The top floor is where the master suite is. All decorated in tasteful neutrals. Happy Simming =)

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3D07C0C2047611E5858D4952BAB0DA01?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=25

I love the modern eastern architecture feel. The entrance pathway is very creative and the backyard is just gorgeous. I also liked the stairs placement.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top