Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Family Balance is such a Cool modern home, Lisa! Love the curved island in the kitchen! So cool. The interiors are all beautifully done but I have to say, my favorite place is the covered porch in the back garden. Just Gorgeous! I could sit there all afternoon, enjoying the beautiful yard and watching the kids play. :blush:<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic design to Family Balance and I love the roof structure, very effective. Beautiful interiors, the white kitchen looks so elegant and the master bedroom is stunning and vibrant, the mirror arrangement is a fabulous feature :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thank you so much for the kind comments from two such talented builders as your self @WrathofCath and @masajo I really appreciate both of your kind words! Happy building to you both and I hope your weekends are wonderful! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Hello everyone! Some of you know me and my beloved kitty Hazel have both not been well. We are both healing nicely now and I even got the chance to play the sims a bit the last couple of days YAY! This build is one I have made for the Quality Control Challenge. It's for a burglar named "Fast Finger Freddy" who wanted a small home that was "quirky" where he had a secret room to store all his stolen goods.

Thieves Hideaway
    You can download it HERE
    th1.jpg
    th3.jpg
    th6.jpg
    th7.jpg
    th11.jpg
    th13.jpg
    th15.jpg
    th17.jpg
    th19.jpg
    th20.jpg
    th23.jpg
    More Photo's HERE

This is my Sim version of Freddy And you can find him HERE if you want a clumsy mischievous kleptomaniac in your game :D
    fff1.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The exterior design of Thieves Hideaway looks great! :) The observatory on the roofing so that he can spy on other sims looks great! The bushy plants and stones around them in the front area of the home, the stepping stones front pathway, and the stones around the tree look great! The borders on your photos add a great look to the photos! Very nice eat in kitchen. The black and white colour scheme here and through the rooms of the home looks great. The closed blinds in the rooms suits well the build type. Very nice living room. The two colours of the seating is a nice touvh. Freddy will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching programs on his stolen tv! The plants are nice touches of green in the room. It is great that that there is a built in closet in the bedroom. The secret room for the stolen stash looks great! The stone wall texture adds to the look of the room. His stolen items look great there! The ideas that you used for your build are great!
    The Wanted poster for Freddy looks great! :) His cap, striped top and black gloves is a great outfit for him to wear!
    Thank you for your kind and detailed comment on my Thieves Hideaway @rosemow its so kind of you :)

• misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Love your hideaway build for the challenge! So well done! And the secret room is perfect, exactly what I would imagine it looking like!
    Thank you so much @misscbong it's so sweet of you to stop by and comment. The hidden room was just what I thought it would look like in my head when i read the challenge as well...That almost never happens lol Happy Simming to you :)

• spiffehspiffeh Posts: 41 Member
    Lovely builds!
    Hello @spiffeh thank you for stopping by my building thread and leaving such a nice comment! :) Happy Simming to you!

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic hideaway home, I love the lookout tower at the top and the secret room is just awesome :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @lisa17ann, Lisa... I am so sorry to hear that you and your little kitty haven't been feeling well. :frowning: It's good to know that you're on your way to feeling better now. Both of you! :blush:
    Both Fast Freddy and his Hideaway are Fabulous! Love his look of innocence on the "wanted" poster, lol! :p Pretty nice 'digs' to hide out in too. Love the giant telescope up top, to keep an eye out for the cops. :D
    Hope both you and Hazel feel back to yourselves soon, Lisa! :blush:<3
    Thank as always for stoping by @masajo and for your kind comments on my hideaway home! It was a fun fast build to do! My next one isn't going to be little at all I hope it won't take me weeks to get done :D I hope your doing well :)

And, thanks to you as well @WrathofCath for stopping by and saying such nice things about my hideaway and Freddy! I kind of like him and his overly large eyes! lol thank you so much for your well wishes! My Hazel kitty is fully healed now but will have to go in about ever 6 weeks to check that her scent glands aren't blocked. They can unblock them if it's caught early and hopefully it won't happen a third time! It's horrible seeing your pets unwell! I hope you are doing well!

Happy Simming and Building to you both! I promise to stop by your showcases soon and catch up! I'm so behind on my QC judging and after being ill for so long I'm really out of the loop and can't wait to catch up with what you two talents have been building!

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Thieves Hideaway made me smile! :D What a fun build! Very creative too! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Awww thank you @yanti68 I'm so glad it made you smile! :) I admit I had fun building this silly little house! My next build won't be so little but, I'm sure Freddy would love to get in to it to add some pricey items to his secret stash room :D

I have quite a few builds in the works more then 5 I think lol it's just finding time in between my judging duties and everything that's going on with real life at the moment. Hopefully things will calm down in rl and I'll be able to build and play more!

I need to find time to check out everyone else's wonderful builds! I'm so far behind :(

Some of you may have noticed I haven't had a lot of time to build lately but, I have over the past month been working on this HUGE build for the Quality Control Monthly Challenge! If your interested in a just for fun challenge you can find the newest one HERE

The Royals Retreat
    is a vacation/holiday home for the Prince and Princess of Windenburg.
    It has 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms and a butlers annex with an extra bedroom and bathroom a small living area and kitchen.
    The house and gardens have everything a young couple of royals could ever need to spend the summer in the peace and tranquility of the country side. If you'd like to download it You can find it HERE *warning* it takes a while to place but, I had no lag while playing it at all!

All 88 photo's can be seen HERE

Exterior Photo's
    trr1.jpg
    trr2.jpg
    trr6.jpg
    trr7.jpg
    trr13.jpg
    trr18.jpg

Back Garden Entertaining Area
    trr17.jpg
    trr16.jpg
    trr12.jpg
    trr19.jpg
    trr20.jpg

Ground Floor Interiors
    trr22.jpg
    trr25.jpg
    trr26.jpg
    trr29.jpg
    trr30.jpg
    trr32.jpg
    trr33.jpg
    trr37.jpg
    trr39.jpg
    trr40.jpg

Second Floor
    trr23.jpg
    trr42.jpg
    trr43.jpg
    trr44.jpg
    trr45.jpgtrr47.jpg
    trr49.jpg
    trr51.jpg
    trr53.jpg
    trr54.jpg
    trr56.jpg

3rd Floor Children's Wing
    trr58.jpg
    trr60.jpg
    trr63.jpg
    trr64.jpg

Basement Level
    trr66.jpg
    trr69.jpg
    trr71.jpg
    trr73.jpg
    trr74.jpg
    trr75.jpg

Butlers Annex in the Basement trr76.jpg
    trr78.jpg
    trr80.jpg
    trr81.jpg

Overhead View and Floor Plantrr83.jpg
    trr84.jpg
    trr85.jpg
    trr87.jpg
    trr86.jpg

As always Thank You for stopping by and Having a look! :) And, Happy Simming to you all! trr88.jpg

Hello :) It is very nice looking at the photos of your very, very grand and elegant royal home! It looks so very, very nice! Every section of the build, the exterior design, the layout of the build, the outdoots areas, the furnishing of the interior rooms, the colour schemes of the rooms and all the detailed work of each areas is so very,very great! I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread , about the entry pictures that you posted, but it has been so very nice seeing further pictures now! The detailed work looks so very nice !
    The Royals Retreat looks so very grand! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build looks so very nice! The towers, dormers, planter box windows and guards building looks very great! The flowers and water features look so very pretty! Very nice games and media room! The brown and green colour scheme looks very nice! The wall paneling looks very nice. Sims will have fun playing foosball, darts and card games there, and enjoy watching tv. The golden statues are a nice touch on the ledges and the globe is nice in the room. Very nice library room! The corner of bookcases looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa seating in front of the fire, reading a book and having a drink from the globe bar. The standing candlelights look very nice, and the flowers and teaset are nice touches on the coffee table. Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy playing the piano or sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs listening to the music being played. The goldern colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The flowers, plants and statues look very nice in the room. Very nice sittimg room for sims to enjoy resting in the armchairs or on the sofa having a chat and enjoying a drink from the bar. The type of seating used, and the wall pattern looks very nice. The portraits and shield look very nice on the walls. Very nice outdoors pool and hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or have fun swimming in the pool
    The large duck in the water looks great! The candles on the corners of the tub and on the edges of the pool look very pretty!
    It is such an elegant and regal home! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    The Royals Retreat is fantastic! I can believe it took you a month to complete. There are so many beautiful details! I especially love the mazes on either side of the main house and the fountains in front. Exceptional work! :smiley:
    Thank you for your very kind and detailed review of my build @rosemow I always appreciate the time you take to comment and make everyone feel special :) I hope your having a lovely day!

Hello @StSciurus I hope your doing well? Thank you for your wonderful and kind comments on my build :) I wasn't working on it for a month strait (in terms of time it prolly only took about a week) I just had a month to get it done which was very helpfully as I'm very busy lately judging other peoples lovely builds on the other two QC comps. SO I don't have much time to build my self or play the game recently. Plus My poor fur babies have both had health issues lately so my time to Sim is limited indeed! I am so happy to hear you feel its full of details as I did try very hard in my limited time to make sure it had a grand a royal feeling to it! The mazes were a bit of fun to do I have to admit and I like them my self haha! Happy Simming to you and I hope I get time to catch up on showcase soon! it's been far to long :(

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Royal's Retreat looks gorgeous! Love the architecture and the luxurious decor! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Royals Retreat is such a grand and gorgeous manor build! :smiley::smiley:
    I really love your architecture, so complex! I really love the shape of this build. Fabulous wall pattern too! I love that you added two tower turrets above the roofing. Very creative roofing work too, I also love the dormers. I also like the covered driveway buildings! Your landscaping is so very fabulous! I love that you added two hedge mazes on each side. I really love the trellis you did. The fountains out front is so beautiful! I also love the patio, especially the pool. The use of enlarged toy rubber ducks as a flotation device is such a fabulous idea, gonna borrow that on my build. ;) And your interior, so very gorgeous and luxurious! I really love each of the furnishing of the build! The MOOing and the decorating are so very creative! It also has everything a legacy family really needs!
    I really love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words @yanti68 and @RyeCris16 It's nice to see you back and building as well @RyeCris16 I will try and stop by everyone else's threads soon.

Apparently photobucket is making everyone pay now to share their photos with a third party. I'm not doing that haha! So I can no longer see any of my own pictures I have put on this thread or any other for that matter. I'm not sure if anyone else can or if it's happening to them? But, that's a lot pf Photo's to download from photobucket and re-upload to another photo sharing site to "fix" the issues. So I might be deleting this thread and starting from scratch. *looks really annoyed*

Any who, just so everyone knows I have a lot going on in my life the next few months and won't be involved as much on the forums but, I will be popping in from time to time! Happy Simming and building Everyone :)

Hello
    I am sorry that the photobucket issue is affecting you also. Simmers have been posting about the issue in this thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/920861/well-this-most-certainly-stinks/p1

I send hugs to you <3 in all that your life will be holding over the next few months. It will be nice to see you on the forums from time to time when you are able to :)
    Thank you @rosemow it seems so shady that they would change like that knowing how it would mess up a lot of people. And, i can see it's effected a lot of ppl here as well. I'm slowly starting at the front of my thread and working my way back. :( I saved the bare min of photos as it was taking forever with the amount of popup adds on Photobucket now. Thanks for the info and for your well wishes :) Happy Simming to you!

• WelshyWelshy Posts: 43 Member
    Wow those look great, got some imsperation for me to do some builds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top