This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    As always thank you for your lovely comments @rosemow :) Happy Simming
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very cool artist's apartment! :smiley:
  • Options
    Aww thanks so much @StSciurus :)

• Options
    Kringle’s Cottage
    All decked out for Christmas Kringle’s Cottage has 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, and a study (that could be turned into a 3rd bedroom). I hope you’re all enjoying your December and this Holiday season! And, as always Happy Simming!
    You can see more photo's HERE
    If your intrested you can download it HERE

KC1.jpg
    KC3.jpg
    kc4.jpg
    kc5.jpg
    kc7.jpg
    kc10.jpg
    kc12.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,789 Member
    Kringle's Cottage looks so very pretty! :) The festive furnishing of the exterior of the home looks so very nice! Santa, his sleigh and the reindeers look cute on the roofing! Very nice roof covered front entry area. The snowflakes are a nice touch on the exterior walls. The Christmas tree and presents look very nice in the front garden and the nut crackers look great placed either sides of the front door. The snowman looks cute there! The wreath of the front roofing and the festive garlands on the walls add a nice look to the home. The snowy floor texture looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The red and green colour scheme looks festively nice! Very nice dining room! The type of dining chairs used there looks nice, and the green floor rug complements well with the red walls. The red flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating food from the buffet table or enjoy having a drink from the corner bar or table top fountain . Very nice living design of the living room! It looks a very warming room. The garlands and candles are nice touches on the fireplace. The candles and little white tree look pretty on the coffee table. The Christmas tree looks festive in the corner nook. The snowflakes pattern looks great on the wall. The teddy is cute! Very nice kitchen! The red curtains and the white cabinets and counters give a great look together. It looks nice how the cabinets have been placed around the windows. The fruit bowl, cake display and coffee bag are great kitchen touches there. Very nice master bedroom! The type of and placement of the curtains there looks very nice! The candles on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The oval green floor rug looks nice on the red flooring. The furnishing of the study looks very nice! The piano is very creatively created! Sims will enjoy playing music there, with the fireplace keeping sims warm. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer with sunlight coming in on to them through the windows. The alternating coloured plumbobs and candles are a nice touch on the fireplace, and the red vase plants look festive.
    It is a very nice cottage home for celebrating Christmas in :)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Awww Kringle’s Cottage is so adorable I love it <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Thank so much @rosemow and @Cbear13 :)

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,039 Member
    Kringle's Cottage is a fabulous festive build, designed and decorated beautifully for Christmas. Love the reindeer on the roof and the piano design is very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much as always @masajo it's so sweet of you! I need to catch up on everyone else's builds. It's such a crazy time of year lol

• Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Makes me happy to browse through your thread. Kringle's cottage is so sweet, nice idea with the piano :smile: and I love the Country pumpkin festival, just gorgeous :smiley:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    "Kringles Cottage" is Adorable, Lisa! Love, Love Santa's sleigh on the roof. :3 The interiors are so festive and cheery. Perfect for the holidays! :)
  • Options
    Awww thanks so much to both of you @kilra0 and @WrathofCath I had a lot of fun building the Christmas one (the pumpkin park as well really) I love Christmas and decorations! :3<3

• Options
    Me too Lisa :) I was so excited to see some cool new items with our free Christmas pack! BTW, your avi looks adorable in the Christmas sweater. :3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Awww! It looks so cute! <3 Love the way you have decorated! Great festive vibe! Will be adding to my favourites. Happy Holidays to you and your family Lisa. Hugs <3
  • Options
    Thank you so much for stopping by and saying such sweet things @yanti68 :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday as well!!

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Merry Christmas, dear Lisa! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry for not visiting your thread for so long, but I'm now taking a break from TS4 building for the rest of this year so I can now visit your showcase thread. :) You have wonderful additions here, but I'm going to comment on the latest one instead so it won't be tiring. :)

Kringle’s Cottage is a cozy and festive build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, simple but you nailed the Holiday theme to it! The decals and the decorations really add a wonderful festive touch! Love the idea on Santa's sleigh above roofing. Your landscaping is so festively beautiful! Beautiful gardens around the building. The backyard is so pretty too! And your interior, so charming! Beautifully decorated, I especially love the office area.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Awww I'm always so pleased to see you stop by @RyeCris16 but, I know how crazy life can be! lol I hope you enjoy your building break and can't wait to see what wonderful builds you create in 2017!
    Thank you so much for your kindness and for supporting my builds on the gallery :) happy Holidays to you my friend :)

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    A gorgeous Christmas build Lisa ,love the idea of the reindeer on the roof and the cozy festive decor. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Thank you so much @follyfoot so sweet of you to leave such a lovely comment! I had a lot of fun with the "reindeer" lol :)

• Options
    White Washed
    is a calming home nestled on the shores of Windenburg. Original lot used is “BRO" aka Dock Den. It has entrance hall, inner hall, lounge, eat in kitchen, sun room/activities room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study that could be turned into a 3rd bedroom, covered patio area, an also a garden.
    If you'd like to download it you can find it HERE
    More Photo's can be found HERE
    wo1.jpg
    wo3.jpg
    wo10a.jpg
    wo7.jpg
    wo8.jpg
    wo10.jpg
    wo11.jpg
    wo15.jpg
    wo13.jpg
    wo18.jpg
    wo20.jpg

Thanks for Looking and Happy Simming! :)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,789 Member
    White Washed is a very pretty home ! :) The white colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The front entrance and upper balcony looks very nice! The flower box windows and the flowers along the white picket fencing and the edges of the home look very pretty! Very nice outdoors living and dining porch! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food in the outdoors air at the table, or enjoy resting on the sofa. The ceiling lanterns and candles on the table tops look pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in front of the fire watching tv. or enjoy playing the guitar.The candles are nice touches on the fireplace ledge, and the pictures, rose and plant look great on the wall shelves above the door! Very nice kitchen and dining room. The cabinet looks great placed on the corner wall nook ! It looks nice how the windows are on each corner wall. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst cooking meals there. The pictures on the dining table wall add a great look to the room! The wall clock and books on top of the fridge look homely. Very nice games, musuc and art room! The patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Sims will have fun playing chess and the llama table top game there, and will enjoy playing the piano or painting on the easel. The toiletries look homely on the bathroom counter. Very nice bedrooms! The new bed rug in the master bedroom looks very nice. The mirror and the leafy pictures are nice touches on the bedhead walls. Very nice study desk nook in the sunny sunroom! Sims will enjoy using the computer there, or reading a book.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow I could never live in a house this white but I do love the calming vibe of it in the land of sims where nothing can get stained lol :)

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    An interesting challenge you set yourself! I don't think I could live in a house that white either, but you've designed it exceptionally well. :smiley:
  • Options
    With all my pets and a husband and some very sticky nephews and nieces i could never live in a white house EVER hahaha But, it was fun to live vicariously through my sims in a house that seems sparkling clean :D Maybe if I win the lottery and get a butler I could have 1 white room in my make believe mansion just for me lol Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment @StSciurus :)

• Options
    White Washed is such a Charming little cottage, Lisa! Love the soft white interiors, so delicate and pretty. The covered patio with the curtains is Fabulous! Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year! I hope 2017 brings much joy and happiness. :blush:<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top