Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    So pretty! I love the brick colour for the exterior wall. Goes so well the flower boxes. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much @yanti68 was a fun little build. Wish the budget was a bit higher so I could have expanded into the loft area but oh well lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Three charming builds Happy family Home is so pretty love your mix of colours for the exterior and the gorgeous landscaping. :) Betty's Bed and Breakfast is charming and such a lovely place for our sim's to Wed. The Town House Is gorgeous with a wonderful authentic feel Of to the gallery to Fav. :) Folly
    Thanks so much @follyfoot it's so sweet of you to stop by and leave such kind comments on my builds! <3

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful townhouse @lisa17ann love how you've placed the beautiful plants in front of the basement entrance and side, gives a very attractive appearance as well as great symmetry :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks @masajo it's always so nice to read your comments :) Your townhouse is beautiful! I haven't commented yet :s I'm on vacation but still finding time to sim here and there lol but, need to catch up on everyone else's creations!

Home for Halloween
    is Originally set on the lot "The Summer House" in Windenburg
    The home is 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, eat in kitchen, living room, study, and workshop/garage.
    With lots of outdoor stuff to do and a small play house for the kids!
    Decorated for Halloween but can be used all year long!

You can download it HERE
    More Photo's HERE

hfh1.png
    hfh3.jpg
    hfh4.jpg
    hfh6.png
    hfh7.png
    hfh15.png

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    So pretty and how cute is that play house, I love your landscaping especially in the back
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Home for Halloween is very nice! :) The design of the exterior looks very nice and very nice roofing and dormers! The ghosts look great on the roof! The planter and flower box windows are nice touches in the build. The pumpkin items in the front garden look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and orange Autumn themed colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice living room! The type of and placement of the curtains on the windows looks nice. It looks great how the sofas are placed together and make long seating. The Halloween decor is a nice touch between the seats. The large coffee table looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. The heart teddy is cute! Nice home office room for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or have fun playing chess or darts. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room. The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the walls. The fruit pictures are a nice kitchen touch on the wall. Your sim looks like she got a surprise when taking some candy from the dish! The fruit bowl looks great on the dining table. The colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Very nice backyard area of the build! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the home! Nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and all sims will enjoy playing horseshoes . The kids playhouse is very nice!Very nice exterior of it and the flowers in front of it are pretty.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Home for Halloween is a spooktacular home, perfect for a pre-Halloween! :smiley:
    i like your architecture, looking adorable! Love the decors around architecture such as the ghosts on a roof, some pretty flowerbeds, and the webs on a garage door too! Fabulous roofing work as well! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the pumpkin placements out front, so adorable! The backyard area is so wonderful too! Love that you added a campfire. And your interior, so neat! Wonderful furnished and designed! Love the garage area, the cheap/cardboard dance floor is a great idea too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Scary! You've just reminded me that Halloween is just around the corner! What a fun holiday-inspired home! :smiley:
    Thanks so much @Cbear13 @rosemow @RyeCris16 and @StSciurus I sincerely appreciate all your kindness and support. And, your lovely comments! And, I love Halloween! Can't wait for it! <3

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Home for Halloween is such a Cute home, Lisa! Love the little play house for the kiddies. :blush:<3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely house for Halloween! Absolutely adorable Lisa! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Thanks so much for stopping by @WrathofCath and @yanti68 and for leaving such nice comments :)
    I'm a lover of Autumn and have a few ideas running through my head but, they prolly won't get them built until I return to the UK in the middle of October :smile:

• folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    'Home for Halloween' is a really lovely family home, especially love the kids playhouse. Can't wait for Halloween now!
    Hello @folala thank you for your kind comments on my build! :smile: I can't wait for Halloween either!!

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Home for Halloween is a beautiful build which looks lots of fun, perfect for the Season, absolutely love the children's playhouse :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks so much @masajo so sweet of you! :)

• MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Amazing creations since my last visit ❤️ I love your cottages, landscaping and attention to details - very homie homes
    Awww thanks so much @Miliksim :) happy Simming!

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Home for Halloween is such a charming build Lisa, love the children's play house the gorgeous landscaping of this welcoming family home. :) xox Folly
    Awww thanks so much @follyfoot Its so sweet of you to stop by and leave such lovely comments on my build! Happy Simming to you! :)

edited October 2016
    The Swamp Hovel
    is built in the middle of the swamp for the Swamp Creature who dwells here.
    The children are scared to come here on spooky day
    but, still they dare each other and run off telling tales to all the other children of a hideous monster who would eat them alive.
    But, really he’s a sweet guy who’s lonely but also likes his solitude.

If you'd like to download it you can find it HERE

If you'd like to see more Photo's you can find them HERE

sh1.jpg
    sh2.jpg
    sh3.jpg
    sh6.jpg
    sh9.jpg
    sh14.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The Swamp Hovel looks mysteriously great! :) It looks great how the home has been built in the middle of the swamp! The swampy water looks very great! The plants, trees and alien plants in the swamp and around it looks very great! It creates a great swampy atmosphere and look! The snail looks great in the swamp! It is great that there is a candy dish nook area, which can give sims a scare when they try to take candy! The tombstones and candles look great in the build! Very nice exterior design of the home building. The spider looks scary on the front exterior wall ! It is sad that underneath it all, the swamp monster is really lonely but also likes solitude. He doesn't mean to be scary. Very nice patio area. He would enjoy carving pumpkins on the pumpkin station. The spider webs and hand wall lights each side of green door add a great look to the area! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The way you have designed and created the fireplace section looks very creative! The plants wall decor items look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall. The pans are a nice touch sitting on the stove in the kitchen.
    It is a great home for the swamp monster to live in! :) Your pictures that you have taken of the build look very efective!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top