Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Gwyneth is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home and the roofing is so very nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. The flower box window dormers look nice! It looks nice how you have placed the pegs on the exterior. It looks very nice how you have used the left and right open shutter windows and have placed the planter boxes underneath them. The flowers and plants look very pretty on the front edges of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the sides of the lot. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! Great bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating a meal. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch in the room, and it looks nice how you have placed the cabinets over the kitchen windows and stove hood. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the corner for sims to enjoy seeing. Very nice backyard area! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes or on the monkey bars there. Nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire having a chat, telling stories and toasting food. They will have fun swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq on the back porch and eating them at the table in the outdoors air. The brown colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. The clothes and dresser room is great! The brown and pink colours of the girls bedroom looks nice together. Nice arnchairs sitting nook in the room. The unicorn is very cute for the sim to see as she sits on the chair! The pink tree print on the side walk is pretty for her to see when laying in bed. The bunny picture is a nice touch on the bedhead wall. The dinosaur themed boys bedroom is great! It looks nice how you have placed dinosaur pictures on the walls behind each of the beds, and have the tree print in between them. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk having a read or doing their homework, and the big animal will keep them company! The living room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains there! The candles are nice touches on the table behind the sofa. The orange flowers between the candles and the sunflowers picture on the wall are nice sunny sights for the sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting relaxing there watching tv. The brown and white patterned floor rug looks nice in the colour scheme of the room. Sims will enjoy listening to the music of the violin playing whilst sitting there. Very nice hallway area! Sims will have fun playing chess there, and the pictures on the wall are nice for the sims to see as the pass through the area or are going up and down the stairs . Very nice study corner nook! The lamps are nice touches on the table top. The floral picture on the dining wall is nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there.
    The home is very nice :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks you so much once again for your well thought out and lovely comments @rosemow =)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Very beautiful! Looove your architecture! So whimsical and cute :) Great Job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thanks for the kind words @Nhicks and @Battyivy21 :)

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new builds are very gorgeous and cozy! :smiley:
    * Fisherman Cottage - Gorgeous architecture, cozy interior, and a perfect spot for a fisherman.
    * The Gwyneth - An amazing Tudor with gorgeous architecture, lovely landscaping, and cozy interior.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks @RyeCris16 thanks for your lovely comments! :)

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I've been meaning to hop (haha) in here and tell you how cute I think your Cottontail Cottage is! Love the bunny ears and how you used the wedding arch - makes for such a charming entry. Sure hope Maxis faves it at some point (they seem to be way behind when it comes to our nominations thread).
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Thanks so much @BryonyRae so sweet of you to say! It was a fun build for me :)

Thanks so much @rosemow :)

edited July 2017
    Here is my newest build I've done it for the buildNshare challenge but, liked it so much (because I love building cottages lol) I thought I would also showcase it here for anyone else to have a peek at it. It was done on a rather modest budget so lot's of decorations can still be added with out making it look cluttered. Happy SImming =)
    35775319055_b87376fdf4_z.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

Woodland Cottage is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so nice! The tall roofing at the front and back of the home, the curved roofing, and the open shutter window dormer looks very nice! The windows on the front and back of the tall rooofing look very nice! Very nice roof covered front porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there and in the back porchway. The flowers look pretty on the edge of the front porch and back edge of the home. The red flowers box windows at the front and side of the home look very pretty too! The wooden and stone texture of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the front wavy footpath! The plants and rock look nice around the base of the trees in the outdoors areas. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme of the home is calming and nice. The wooden flooring looks nice. The pink and brown colour scheme of the girls bedroom looks nice, and the teddy, panda light and the bunny picture on the wall look very cute! Nice study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer. The flowers on the table in the foyer are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Great woodwork room. Sims will enjoy do wood crafting with the sunshine coming in onto them. The brown and cream colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. Nice shower alcove. The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets there and the texture of the cabinets and counters suit the type of home well. Very nice living room area. The window tv alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or reading a book, with the sunshine as the nice background to the tv. Nice corner bookcase nook. The brown patterned floor rug looks nice with the green colour of the sofa. The green is a nice natural look in the room. The yellow flowers picture on the sink wall in the other bedroom is a nice sunny sight for sims to see when they are washing their hands.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thanks so much @rosemow It's always lovely reading your comments! =)

• SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I just checked out all of your lots here, they are so adorable! I love them all, definitely subscribing! :smile: Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks so much for your kind words @SpectorCody :)

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Woodland Cottage is very rustic and charming! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic, wooden, and awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! Very nice garden out front and even at the tree area at the back. And your interior, charming! it's so spacious, I think this house can be upgraded with more objects to buy, and lovely color scheme too!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves and best lucks for your Build n Share challenge too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks so much @RyeCris16 it's so nice to hear such lovely things from fellow builders! =)

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    SO glad I popped in here - some lovely builds <3
    What a sweet thing to say @ReneVeronicaZlta :) I'll have to check out your builds! Your buildNShare challenge entry looks fantastic!

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Both the tudor build and the woodland cottage looks so charming! Lovely architecture for both homes! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites. :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Lovely cottage!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks so much @yanti68 and @Ash072 so sweet to hear nice things about my builds! :)

edited July 2017
    Well I'm off to California for 2 weeks on Wednesday! Back home to see my family and celebrate my momma's birthday with her =) I thought I would upload my latest build before I go. See you all in 2 weeks! Happy Simming =)
    Link Here Gallery here
    and without further ado I give you European Charmer
    35782014735_1c0c18ea94_z.jpg

Post edited by lisa17ann on

European Charmer is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! It looks so very pretty how you have placed the left and right hand side open shutter windows together and have the flower boxes underneath them! The winding front pathway with the rocks and plants lining the edges of it looks very nice! Very nice texture of the exterior of the home. The roofing is nice. The plants, flowers and rocks look nice around the base of the trees. The pegs look great how you have placed them on the exterior walls. The fenced plants nook on the front edge of the home looks very nice! Nice backyard area! Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars or enjoy swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bathroom is very nice! Nice wall pattern in the room, and the clothes and shoes closet is great! The master bedroom is very nice. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The wall pattern looks nice. Nice full length corner mirror nook for sims to check their appearance in. The plants are nice touches of green and nature either sides of the bed, and the green goes nice with the brown colour scheme of the room. The boy children's room is very nice! The blue coloured walls look calming. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the room. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book or doing homework. The nearby dragon looks cute! They will have fun doing experiments on the science table. The girl's bedroom is pretty! The pink and brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The large teddy and unicorn look very cute either sides of the dollhouse! The posters look great on the side wall for the girls to see when in bed. It looks pretty how you have placed pink lamps on the bedside tables and placed accompanying mirrors on the bed head wall. The floor rugs are nice touches in the rooms of the home. Nice upper landing sofa sitting area. The flowers on the table and sunflowers picture on the wall are nice and sunny for sims to see when sitting there. Nice upper balcony chess table area! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst having fun play chess. The card table and art nook room is very nice! Sims will have fun playing games or enjoy painting on the easel there, enjoying the outdoors air. The dining room is very nice! The plants are nice touches on the window ledge. The type of dining seats that you have placed there look nice. The teapot on the dining table, and the knife set and spice rack on the shelves are nice touches in the room. The fruit picture on the wall is nice for sims to enjoy seeing when dining there. Very nice living room! The brown and green colour scheme of the room is very nice! Nice wall pattern. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa in front of the fire and angled the armchairs either sides. The yellow flowers on the coffee table are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there warming up near the fire, chatting and watching TV. The patterned floor rug looks nice. The wooden paneling in the study looks nice. Nice leather seating study desk table area for sims to enjoy sitting and reading at.
    The home is very nice :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top