Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,559 Member
    Hello! I'm Lisa and I love the sims! I love building - but only in the Sims 4. The sims 4 is my favorite, although I really like to play the old games on my PS2 :) The sims games are my favorite of all time, but not the only games I play.I just joined the forum and I'm looking forward to talk to people who like the sims as much as I do! English grammar is not always the easiest, so please be nice :)

Hello @lisalittlesimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing both the console versions of The Sims as well as the pc version of Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can design and build homes and venues of a variety of different styles , themes and types.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy learning new helpful tips about playing the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Lona1213Lona1213 Posts: 21 New Member
    I'm Lona1213 and I really like The Sims 1, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, SimCity and SimCity 2000. My favourite woulf be The Sims 1 (Original)
  • Lona1213Lona1213 Posts: 21 New Member
    I'm not a girl

But Simpsons Tapped out said I'm a girl
    Lona1213 wrote: »
    I'm Lona1213 and I really like The Sims 1, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, SimCity and SimCity 2000. My favourite woulf be The Sims 1 (Original)

Hello @Lona1213 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have played all the versions of the game, from Sims 1 through to Sims 4, as well as enjoying playing SimCity versions also. It is great that we can enjoy doing a variety of different types of things in the game, from creating sims, to building homes, playing the game in live mode and also sims story telling!
  • sallysimnamonsallysimnamon Posts: 81 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm sure there's quite an old post from me on here somewhere but since I've forgotten how to access that account and I'd really rather not use my super old original account (I was very young back then, forgive me if you had to deal with my cringiness) I've decided to start fresh. My name is Rachel (not Sally as my user would lead you to believe, but give yourself a piece of cake if you catch on to the reference!) and I'm obviously a huge lover of the sims. I started playing the sims a good few years ago, my first game being the Sims 2. I think I own just about all of the Sims 2 expansions and stuff packs apart from the odd few, and it's still my all-time favourite sims series. I played the Sims 3 non stop once I gave it a chance and again, I own a fair amount of packs, however; I've recently ditched it for the Sims 4 but I'll always love the packs that we got given (must stop self from being one of those people who desperately want a Generations pack for the Sims 4). I really love posting my gameplay to my Simblr despite the tremendous lack of followers and the constant identity crisis that I go through with my blog. I'm not too sure how many of the members that I used to interact with back in the Sims 3 Forum days are still around, but I'm very much looking forward to meeting some new and old faces and becoming part of the forum community again as it was something that I enjoyed a lot!
    Hello everyone! I'm sure there's quite an old post from me on here somewhere but since I've forgotten how to access that account and I'd really rather not use my super old original account (I was very young back then, forgive me if you had to deal with my cringiness) I've decided to start fresh. My name is Rachel (not Sally as my user would lead you to believe, but give yourself a piece of cake if you catch on to the reference!) and I'm obviously a huge lover of the sims. I started playing the sims a good few years ago, my first game being the Sims 2. I think I own just about all of the Sims 2 expansions and stuff packs apart from the odd few, and it's still my all-time favourite sims series. I played the Sims 3 non stop once I gave it a chance and again, I own a fair amount of packs, however; I've recently ditched it for the Sims 4 but I'll always love the packs that we got given (must stop self from being one of those people who desperately want a Generations pack for the Sims 4). I really love posting my gameplay to my Simblr despite the tremendous lack of followers and the constant identity crisis that I go through with my blog. I'm not too sure how many of the members that I used to interact with back in the Sims 3 Forum days are still around, but I'm very much looking forward to meeting some new and old faces and becoming part of the forum community again as it was something that I enjoyed a lot!

Hello @sallysimnamon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2 and then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4. It is great that you own many of the expansion and stuff packs. They add lots of enjoyable activities, features, worlds to live in, venues to visit, and build/buy mode and cas items to the game!
    It is great that you have a simblr! It is nice that you enjoy sharing parts of your game with fellow simmers through the blog.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and enjoy talking with fellow simmers about your simming experiences.
  • Amaya423Amaya423 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! i'm not new to sims but i am new to sims online! I wanna get as much experince as i can with sims 3, which includes the online features! so, i'm looking for friends and people to hang out with via sims! if your interested please add me! I'd love to get to know and hang out with other sims players!
    Amaya423 wrote: »
    Hi! i'm not new to sims but i am new to sims online! I wanna get as much experince as i can with sims 3, which includes the online features! so, i'm looking for friends and people to hang out with via sims! if your interested please add me! I'd love to get to know and hang out with other sims players!

Hello @Amaya423 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    You may like to post in the Sims 3 General Discussion section of the forums. Many sims 3 players enjoy posting on the threads there, and you can get to know fellow sims 3 players.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion-en
    If you have Showtime, you can post on this link thread if you are looking for simmers to simport with
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/506125/need-friends-for-simport-come-here#latest

• pupshadow22pupshadow22 Posts: 43 Member
    hey I'm Logan. I've been playing The Sims since the original titles, contributed here and there to the Youtube Simming community, and just recently discovered the joy of Sims Forums.
    hey I'm Logan. I've been playing The Sims since the original titles, contributed here and there to the Youtube Simming community, and just recently discovered the joy of Sims Forums.

Hello @pupshadow22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing the sims since the original Sims 1., and have posted YouTube videos of your game. Simmers would enjoy watching videos of the sims that you play in your game.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums, learn new helpful simming information, and enjoy posting about your sims and your simming experiences.
  • Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    Hello! My name is Isolde and I'm from The Netherlands. Unlike so many here I've only been playing the sims for about 2 years but I absolutely fell in love :). I love to build and create sims, for some reason I can't get into the actual playing, but I still enjoy myself immensely.
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
    Izzeh96 wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Isolde and I'm from The Netherlands. Unlike so many here I've only been playing the sims for about 2 years but I absolutely fell in love :). I love to build and create sims, for some reason I can't get into the actual playing, but I still enjoy myself immensely.

Hello @Izzeh96 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying simming for two years. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    Building homes and venues and creating sims are very enjoyable parts of playing The Sims! They are special ways to express our creativity through the game. It is nice bringing our home and venue design ideas into sims gameform. It is very nice creating simforms of ourselves, our family and our friends, and then playing them in our games.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Hello, my name is Mark, I'm 45 and from the UK. TS4 is my first sims game on the PC. Prior to this, I've played sims on the PS2 only. Judging from some of the posts on this forum it seems I've missed out on quite a lot!
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Mark, I'm from the UK. TS4 is my first sims game on the PC. Prior to this, I've played sims on the PS2 only. Judging from some of the posts on this forum it seems I've missed out on quite a lot!

Hello @calaprfy :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the console version of the sims and now have started playing the pc version. Each version is enjoyable and fun to play!
    Happy sims 4 simming! :)
  • pupshadow22pupshadow22 Posts: 43 Member
    @rosemow Thanks so much and welcome to all the other new members as well
  • ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    I actually don't think I've posted! Anyway, Hi! I'm Meghan and have played sims since the release of Sims 2. I enjoy many things like singing and acting. I'm actually starring in my school's play Beauty and the beast! it's a little different than the Jr. version but we have all the songs and tech week starts tomorrow!! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to play for a while then xD. Today is the day I created my account exactly one year ago! so happy birthday to this account lol. I've been working hard to become a member and I'm only 18 points away! :D
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
    I actually don't think I've posted! Anyway, Hi! I'm Meghan and have played sims since the release of Sims 2. I enjoy many things like singing and acting. I'm actually starring in my school's play Beauty and the beast! it's a little different than the Jr. version but we have all the songs and tech week starts tomorrow!! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to play for a while then xD. Today is the day I created my account exactly one year ago! so happy birthday to this account lol. I've been working hard to become a member and I'm only 18 points away! :D

Hello @ThatVocaloidGirl :) It is nice to meet you.
    Happy 1st anniversary of being on the forums! :)
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours simming over the time!
    It is so very exciting that you are starring in your school's play Beauty and The Beast! That is very special! I hope that the play goes very well!
  • ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable hours simming over the time!
    It is so very exciting that you are starring in your school's play Beauty and The Beast! That is very special! I hope that the play goes very well!

thank you so much! You are so nice to everyone! I hope so as well.
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
    rosemow wrote: »

thank you so much! You are so nice to everyone! I hope so as well.

You're welcome :)
  • vvindows98vvindows98 Posts: 8 New Member
    hey dudes :-)
    i'm jamie and i'm 17. i played sims 2 and 3 for ages, recently bought sims 4 and i love it omg. i'm also really into skyrim and various nintendo games. nice to meet you all!!
    vvindows98 wrote: »
    hey dudes :-)
    i'm jamie. i played sims 2 and 3 for ages, recently bought sims 4 and i love it omg. i'm also really into skyrim and various nintendo games. nice to meet you all!!

Hello @vvindows98 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing sims 2 and 3, and now are enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun!
    It is great that you enjoy playing Skyrim and Nintendo games. You would enjoy choosing which game to play depending on how you are feeling that day and what you feel like playing.
  • AmjosaAmjosa Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello. I'm Amjosa. I joined these forums years ago, but haven't really gotten around to posting until now. I've been playing The Sims since the first game came out when I was a small child. The past few years I've been running a part-simblr blog with fandom related sims.
    Amjosa wrote: »
    Hello. I'm Amjosa. I joined these forums years ago, but haven't really gotten around to posting until now. I've been playing The Sims since the first game came out when I was a small child. The past few years I've been running a part-simblr blog with fandom related sims.

Hello @Amjosa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1, and were simming through your childhood years.
    It is very special that you run a part simblr blog with fellow simmers! :) You would enjoy posting about your simming experiences on the blog as well as enjoying reading about the sims that are in other simmer's games also.
  • simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member
    Amjosa wrote: »

Hi @Amjosa Very nice to "meet" you. :) Hope you are having a great day/night.
    Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
    My Showcase Thread
    My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
    96rsyJ5.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top