Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Browsing Intelligence for Secret Agent career on Sims 4?

My Sim just started the secret agent job, and the requirement is to "Browse Intelligence". Does anyone know how to do that?

Comments

• ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    Go to a computer and click on the Web.. option and it should pop up from a list of things to do on the web. :smiley:
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    On a computer. I believe it is under "web"
  • KatyPerry7102KatyPerry7102 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thanks! I found it!
  • summerserenade7summerserenade7 Posts: 1 New Member
    The only option I can find on a tablet is browse web. Does it have to be a computer?
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I know it works on the computer - don't know about the tablet.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    it has to be on a computer, yes. tablets are...limited in what you can do with them. later on, your secret agents can unlock much more fun computer interactions, like the ability to gather info on other sims (which lets you discover one of their traits and gives some usually pretty funny flavor text, too). also get some new mischief interactions to use on other sims, for good or bad. just know, if you go the villain path at the split, that is the only job that goes up to 11, and that last extra level of the career can feel like an absolute slog. though it unlocks one of my favorite outfits in the game
  • VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    My sim also has to 'browse intelligence' but when she does, it only lasts for a short moment then she picks out a book to read. Is this how the task is meant to be complete?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Tablets came with toddlers I believe, so they're probably geared towards toddlers. I hope toddlers can't browse the web like a secret agent. Although that would be funny.
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Please don't necropost in older threads. Thank you. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top