Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get outdoor retreat on my PC after ordering from Origin?

Confirmation message says: "We hope you enjoy your new content! After the bundle has finished downloading and installing, you’ll need to re-launch The Sims 4 to access it in-game."

Not sure how to do that. Is it just that the website is down? I clicked the link where it says "Check your order status at any time from your Origin Account." and it won't go through.

Comments

• KDL70KDL70 Posts: 6 New Member
    In your origin account, you should have a picture of the Sims 4 packaging, and when you click on that picture, it pops up with a menu that lets you play the game. You can also right-click on that picture of the packaging and click on "properties", which will take you to the game page in Origin. When you scroll down that page, you'll see all the content that's available for the Sims 4, and it will show you what you have purchased. If it's already downloaded and installed (which Origin usually does automatically), it will show that there. If it's not downloaded yet, it shows you the buttons to proceed with the download. Then all you need to do is start your game, and the content should already be there.
  • OnewithwingsOnewithwings Posts: 56 Member
    It was actually under "game details" but thanks, it's downloading. Not sure why it didn't do it automatically when I purchased it...