Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Compare & Share "RL" 2 TS4 Homes

bsimthbsimth Posts: 82 Member
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o6_r1_500.png
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o5_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o1_500.png
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o8_500.png
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o10_500.jpg
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o9_500.png
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o4_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o7_500.png
tumblr_nh4qtwBvOa1rk8hu7o3_r1_500.jpg
Compare & Share!

I decided that since I'm now playing TS4 extensively- it was time for me to do another compare & share.
Compare & Share is when I do a full walk-through of my "rl" house and then create it in-game to play. I take snapshots of both and share with you!

p.s. I try to create with very low cc as possible. I know the master bedroom in-game needs some work. As soon as I find | or create some comforters, pillows, and curtain dressings, I will update as soon as possible.

(More to come: Bathroom, Kids room, Office & Launder.)

Hope you enjoy!
tumblr_or1ub9LXUf1rk8hu7o1_r1_1280.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Your sim version of your real life home is very nice! :) It is great seeing the photos of your real life home compared with the pictures of your sim home. You have reflected your home well! The covered over front entrance and the front flower box window looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Both your real life home and sim home looks very nice. It looks great how you have placed a Christmas tree in the corner of the living just like the festive RL room. The butterflies picture on the coffee table and the plants on the corner table are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv and warming up in front of the fire. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows there. Very nice dining room. The fruit bowl on the dining table is nice for sims to see when eating their meals. The mirror on the wall looks just like your home. The kitchen is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters there, and the white wall tiling is nice. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets over the kitchen. The layout of the sim home kitchen reflects your home well!
    I will look forward to seeing the other rooms too. You are reflecting your home very well! :)
  • bsimthbsimth Posts: 82 Member
    Aww Geesh @roemow: Thank you so much! You are too kind. I really love playing this game replicated exactly from real life. ♥ It's always been my favorite style of playing. Down to the family I play! lol Then, I journal my daily tasks and situations and react them in-game. Amusing for me, and like a photo album, I can always revisit it. I've even created the exact pillows that are on my "rl" couch. Feel free to download them if you like. I plan on re-taking that picture soon. I just had bunk-beds delivered to my boys yesterday so when I finish that project, I'll add those too. Thanks for visiting my thread. It means a lot! ♥

• adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    Thats really cool. The living room is a dead ringer. Very nice ☺
    @adniram00‌: Thank you! It's one of my favorite rooms. Going to recolor the curtain in the dining room then that one will be really close too! ♥

oh yeah that would really set it off. The RL curtin's patern in the dining room looks very similar to a rug in sims 4. Anyone see it?
    @adniram00‌: I created it. :)tumblr_nhw4yz7HLm1rk8hu7o1_1280.jpg
    You can get in my siggie link if you like.

The curtains recolours are very nice! :) The pattern and colour shades of the curtains are very nice! They will be great to use in builds.
    Oh wow! Especially the colors. They will go well with everything. How long does it take you to do something like this?
  • PurplebutterflyPurplebutterfly Posts: 158 Member
    You did an awesome job recreating in the sims 4! Lovely.
    @rosemow‌: Thank you. I really love them.
    @adniram00‌: About 20min. Depending on if I have all my swatches in order and ready to PS. ;)
    @Purplebutterfly‌: Thank you so much. ♥

@ajoya Very cool! You have things in gallery? I would love to compare builds :) What's your origin ID? Mine is adniram007.
  • sakagunsakagun Posts: 85 Member
    Wow these sim versions are so nice. I like them.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Good job replicating the real life home! Looks fantastic! :D
    @adniram00‌: Mine is aj0ya (with a zero, someone took my original name.) I'll add you to my friend list. Sadly, I haven't uploaded anything yet. Can we only upload lots & sims? Or CC too?
    @sakagun‌: Thank you very much. It really means a lot! ♥
    @yanti68‌: Thank you! I really appreciate all of the lovely comments. Really helps me come out of my shell and share more. XD ♥

@ajoya I don't know about cc alone. I know your curtains for instance can be in a house or a dress on a sim. But just curtains I don't think so. I am gonna go look right now. Just to be sure. I will add you too :) One of my favorite things about sims 4 is the gallery. Its really easy to get your creations out there. You can post pictures of them here for more exposure too.
    Hello :) CC doesn't transfer through the Gallery. If you have it in your builds or on your sims and you upload them to the Gallery, you need to write in the comments section links to where simmers can download the CC individually themselves to have the same items in their builds or on their sims. You can't upload CC individually to the Gallery.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    ajoya wrote: »
    @adniram00‌: I created it. :)tumblr_nhw4yz7HLm1rk8hu7o1_1280.jpg
    You can get in my siggie link if you like.
    Nice re-creates & fun curtains!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    House looks fantastic !!!
    Great replica of a real home :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]