Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I have stuff for an update to post but will tomorrow

Good night

Happy simming
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    The Steel Legacy save won’t load for some reason so I’m redoing the first update. Apparently, I’m missing CC too because I don’t have Emily’s hair.
  • Options
    Steel Family Update, Day 1 of Generation 1

***This is the same update I shared not too long ago, I only changed what I had to due to playing the day over.

OBMTlrY.jpg
    Meet Christian and Emily Steel of Sunset Valley. These two have been married for just over a year and are expecting their very first child. Christian isn't worried whether they have a boy or a girl, he just can't wait to be a father. Christian just recently graduated from Sims University with a degree in the Fine Arts with a specialty towards the culinary arts. Emily is younger than Christian and only graduated high school shortly before they were married but she wants to be one of the most famous painters in Simerica. This is them in front of their brand new house. They upgraded the appliances, put in a shower, and converted the second bedroom into a nursery.

vM9b7Fq.jpg
    While Emily went inside to make sure the house was remodeled correctly, Christian decided to upload his resume to get a job.
    Christian: Really? I can't apply to the Bistro? I was valedictorian of my freaking class! Oh well, guess the diner will just have to do.

PTkjmRk.jpg
    Once he was finished with his application, he immediately got a text from the boss, Emma Hatch, saying he got the job. Because he knew he'd need to know a lot of recipes, he decided to sit down and read some of his recipe books.

FyvUi6b.jpg
    Emily wanted to get better at her magic so she started casting some spells.
    Emily: If I want to learn the best spells, I'm going to need the practice.

eiCXy90.jpg
    After an hour or two of spellcasting, Emily decided to work on some paintings she could sell after the birth of her baby.

Fs36w8t.jpg
    Both of the Steels were busy when the doorbell rang. A woman with dark hair was standing at the door with a man in a beanie.
    Zelda: Hi, I'm Iliana Langerak and he is Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. We're part of the welcoming committee of Sunset Valley and we got a notice that you two just moved into town.
    Emily: (giving Iliana a handshake) It's nice to meet you Iliana, and you too, Cycl0n3. My name is Emily Steel and my husband is Christian.
    Emily chatted with both Iliana and Cycl0n3, learning their relationship status and zodiac signs. By the time the two had left, Emily felt like one of them could become a friend.

GNUiEhx.jpg
    Meanwhile, Christian decided to call up his new boss and chat with her a bit. He thought that if Emma got to chat with him, it may help his career.

G0e783Z.jpg
    HpQPvbD.jpg
    It was a nice sunny day so Christian asked Emily if she wanted to check out the big park in town.
    Emily: Sure, that sounds nice. We won't have as much time for that once the baby is born and you start work.
    Christian called a taxi as they didn't have a car and Emily couldn't ride a bike while she was pregnant. He decided he wanted to go fishing but Emily wanted to try out the chess table so they decided they'd let each other do their own thing for a bit.

6oVOSY8.jpg
    However, Christian noticed that his boss was also at the park so he ran over to chat with her.
    Christian: Hello, Emma. I'm Christian Steel, your new employee. We spoke over the phone earlier.
    Emma: Well, hi! I didn't expect to meet you in person until tomorrow! It's nice to meet you, we really need the help. Our current chef, Jared, seems to call in a lot and the customers don't really like him. They only tolerate him because he is a good cook.
    Christian: You don't have to worry about me being like that, I hardly ever call in to work unless I have a really good reason.
    Emma: That's good to know. Anyway, I can't chat long but I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bye!

2TCERlw.jpg
    After a while, Christian and Emily were starting to get hungry so Christian decided to grill some fish and chips for them to enjoy. For some reason, Vita Alto stared at him for a while, either she thinks he is good looking or she wants to fight him.

YJ4FcVc.jpg
    Once they were finished, Christian walked around the park while Emily decided to tell a joke to Iliana's husband, Dustin Langerak.
    Emily: Did you hear about the guy who cut off the left side of his body?
    Dustin: No, I haven't.
    Emily: Yeah, he's all right.
    It took Dustin a second to get it but then he started laughing.
    Dustin: That is one funny joke, lady. Thanks for sharing.

Soon after telling the joke, the Steel's decided to call it a night. As they got into bed, they gave each other a kiss goodnight and then went to bed.

Random additional screenshots
    VF92jx5.jpg
    Hank Goddard and Pauline Wan, sitting on a park bench.

opQGt63.jpg
    Here is what I did to the original Christopher Steel. I randomly rolled his face, changed his hair color and then his traits. His name is now Wendell Crow.

aKAEo56.jpg
    Apparently, the town is getting tired of llamas and want them removed.

u5bSmWe.jpg
    Nancy Landgraab played a game of chess with Jamie Jolina.

hRwftTi.jpg
    River McIrish, her mother, Molly, and Sandi also showed up.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited May 2021
    Well, @Featherbelle and I got our "poke" booked for May 9 and by 6:25PM we should be inoculated for the first of our two Covid 19 shots. Astra Zeneca takes two to be fully effective so I'm planning on booking my 2nd shot (12 weeks is the scheduled interval between shots in BC) after my first shot which is what they say is the most effective for us who are 50 and over.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Just Plasma Bugs

Chapter 5: Finding Plasma Bugs

Watcher: Sunset was a brilliant orange, but the warmth quickly faded and Haruo, well, he managed to get himself all highlighted by the sunset which probably wasn't a good idea if he didn't want to be ID'd by the rest of the hostile supernaturals namely those toothy plasmasuckers who had nothing better to do but drain humans of their life-essence and remark casually about how O- tasted better than A+ and whatever vintage was much tastier. Haruo hated those bloodsuckers with a passion. Nothing was better than to rip out the throat of one of those vampires and send them back to whatever hell they came from.

Haruo: "Man...black nails? People are going to think I'm contagious or something!"
    Screenshot-425.jpg
    Watcher: "Don't worry, nobody will notice..."

Haruo: You'd better hope not.

Watcher (threateningly): "Hey, I made you, I can remove you from this game..."

Haruo: "Oh, Please, can you, really, That would be so nice...??"

Watcher: "No."
    Screenshot-424.jpg
    Haruo: "drats..."

Watcher: "Meanwhile Haruo was bemoaning his fate with regards to being stuck in this sadistic Watcher's game of Let's see how much we can torture Haruo and by extension River and Bebe. Hey, the Watcher can call himself sadistic if he wants to. No point in sugar-coating it."
    evilsmile_memeface.jpg
    Bebe: "Guess I didn't do too badly. Found a plasma bug. "
    Screenshot-427.jpg
    Haruo: "Yeah, I found two."
    Screenshot-429.jpg
    River: "Heh heh heh...I found eight." Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Screenshot-428.jpg
    Bebe and Haruo: "Hey...she must've cheated!"

River: "No I didn't..."

Bebe and Haruo: Yes, you did...

River: "No I didn't..."

Watcher: "OK...next time you each find as many as you can...and well who ever wins it wins it, no complaints, got it?"

All: ~grumble~.

Watcher: "Now get in your tents, it's late and you all need some sleep."
    Screenshot-434.jpg
    River: "But I have to turn in the plasma bugs."

Watcher: "Oh, all right...get going..."
    Screenshot-431.jpg
    Taxi Driver: "Hey Lady!!! I'm drivin' here!!! Get the heck outta the way!!!"

River: "Cranky driver!!!"
    Screenshot-430.jpg
    Screenshot-436.jpg
    Watcher: "Well...at least she made it back safely after depositing a grand total of eleven plasma bugs for the night...little less sleep than the rest of the gang; a nice haul of about §48,950 in the account and a bunch of satisfied biology eggheads. What else could be better?"

All: "A house would be nice..."

Watcher: "Shut up and go to sleep!!!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    kphillips2977kphillips2977 Posts: 135 Member
    Today in my game I decided to allow my sims son to have a slumber party. After the children all laid down to go to sleep the house was broken into. I would show photos but unfortunately I have forgotten how to show them. As I have not played in a long time after giving up on Sims 4 and then coming back to sims 3.

[img][/img]001701c.gif

• Options
    @Emily4331

I hope that mouse stuff solved itself.

@Brandontaylor

Great updates

Random save shots

4bC1BjZ.jpg

cTNzL4X.jpg

They had a house party, Asher's brother Auden ( my version, no
    facial changes) was there so he could meet his brother's girlfriend's family.

8IO72cC.jpg

He sort of stayed in the background,
    so people had to go up to him and introduce themselves.

cSzp30m.jpg

Felix did go up and introduced himself as Islas father.

TB2qJ3E.jpg

Liz talked to her pet

wlTMssV.jpg

gjOHwnQ.jpg

mTMKS8e.jpg

Isla and Asher flirted

W2uayFe.jpg

VEpNiyN.jpg

owdY8ew.jpg

ZblQ2fH.jpg

VEpNiyN.jpg

Wyll is flirty and found a girl in Oasis Landing, despite having one back home.

i9ZwSU1.jpg

dT0mvsB.jpg

zSCfnJ3.jpg

3ye4uvL.jpg

I decided to age Jolina and her friend up ( I thought it was a guy, turned out it was a girl lol)-

All for now

• Options
    historyfreak1historyfreak1 Posts: 16 Member
    > @bekkasan said:
    > @Tamijo I'll have to experiment more with the adjustments they have on Flickr. :grin:
    > Thanks for the comments on Jamie's pictures. He lucked up finding them and got bit a time or two. I'm not quick enough hitting that c button to get a shot of the bite because I wasn't expecting it!
    > Beautiful dog in the picture with the two handsome fellas!
    >
    > @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments on Jamie and the rainbow pictures.
    > I'm glad you got it all fixed and ready to update again.
    > I love your random pictures. Jolina looks adorable in her winter sweater.
    >
    > @lisasc360 It's nice to see you back playing again.
    > Your sim is certainly busy with her trip and quest.
    >
    > @GraceyManor Enjoyed the update. That Clamore! LOL selling tours and it's not his home to do so.
    > It didn't take much for Eric to provoke the Cap't.
    > At least Carolyn was smart enough to convince the Cap't to lay low and let her handle it. Good job!
    >
    > @Brandontaylor Sounds like a lot of work. Good luck with it. Oh, I see you've changed your plans.
    > Thanks for the comments on my pictures. :smiley:
    > I look forward to whatever you decide to do.
    >
    > @LunBeauty Thanks, will try to catch up sometime soon.
    >
    > @historyfreak1 Good luck with the challenge. I'm not much for rules so I don't do challenges. I do admire those who can stick to the rules though. :grin:
    >
    > @Nikkei_Simmer Cute pictures of the fishing. Will refrain from comments regarding the conversation. :lol:
    > Glad you have a fun save while things are being made for your other one.
    >
    > @Karritz Congrats on the video.
    > Thanks for the comment on the update. Yes, things will be happening...eventually.
    > Looks like a lovely and busy wedding!
    >
    > @emorrill Woot! re the job, bummer re the illness. Feel better soon!
    >
    > @Emily4331 dag, hope you have no issues with the package. Glad your family was able to manage the quarantine and keep your Dad safe. I'm still wearing a mask. Required for work and there are an awful lot of variants out there. I more importantly, wash and sanitize my hands all the time and don't touch my face at all while I'm working. I've learned to deal with face itches without scratching or touching my face. lol
    > Poor Frosty!
    >
    > Shang Simla is so beautiful even when it is a little hazy.

@bekkasan Thanks. The problem I'm having is that I think it has too many rules so I'm trying to trim it down while keeping the essence of it. I understand your feelings of not playing them though. Some people just want to do what they want in the Sims and that is ok.
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer It's a good idea to get vaccinated. I haven't yet but I plan on it soon.
    Man, Haruo really hates vampires.
    Keep on torturing him.
    River's the best hunter out of all of them, lol
    I'm glad they are making more money.
    Great update!

@kphillips2977 Sounds like an interesting day.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you.
    Guess he didn't want to really associate with people.
    Great update!
  • Options
    Here is a small Langerak update, I've decided it's different enough from the new Steel Legacy that you all won't get confused by it. When I don't have as much time to focus on one of my main saves, then I'll probably play them and continue with them.

Sob5Z2M.jpg
    Daisy was one of the first Sims up but actually it was Christian Jones. So that Daisy and Hal can have a child, I had to have Christian Jones move back out.

in95R24.jpg
    Once Hal left for breakfast, Daisy did some exercising.

c6HrRKf.jpg
    Hal ate breakfast with Dwight who is still alive currently.

kEHpa9Y.jpg
    Hal was about ready to go to work but I had him learn the logic skill with Daisy.

vLWE3mH.jpg
    Melanie saw that Robert had woken up so she decided she wanted to pinch his cheeks. He didn't want her to at first, but he ended up letting her do it.

AegpA9M.jpg
    Dwight still had to go to work as he hadn't finished his LTW yet, while Ariana had to eat a quick breakfast before she went to work.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @historyfreak1
    Instead of quoting someone's entire post, try using the @ symbl with their name next to it like @ historyfreak1 but without
    the space.When you quote the post, it tags everyone that that person tagged. :D
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor - I'm a big...
    maxresdefault.jpg...when it comes to needles so being so readily willing to get the "needle" on this one is actually quite an accomplishment.

My reasoning is that having to suffer through Covid (and quite possibly die from it - with asthma and high-blood pressure, I'm in a category of high-risk when it comes to getting Covid) a poke in the arm is not going to kill me while getting Covid might.

I'll get the shot.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    It's been quiet here today. I'll just post a tiny update - didn't do much in my game but I did do some work on my next video. I think with this video I'll put it all together and then edit bits out of the parties until I get it down to 30 minutes. I have video recorded that is a little over 1 hour at the moment so it should all work out in the end. :D

@bekkasan - thanks. The wedding was a bit rushed. Lucky I saved as after they went home so I can go back to the wedding for more pics if I want. Hopefully I won't have to.

@Brandontaylor. Thank you. I change my mind all the time too. And then I get a bit mad at myself for doing it but the game and the videos turn out more interesting for the changes. Like I was trying to fit 2 videos worth of activities into one but it just wasn't ever going to work. So I'm working on the second part now. Lots more relaxed and more fun to watch too.

Happy Simming All
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    Latest update on my sims university life. Exam is finished and results are now in!

Chapter 9.3 - December. Part I: Exam and exam results.

51162032178_faa5c2a59c_b.jpg
    Inge: Oooh! Fibi Lay!

Inges notes:
    51162574729_76b5f11aeb_b.jpg
    Semester was coming to a close and exam day was soon here for both us. I woke up feeling super hungry so I finally got myself some food. We spent almost the entire time before our exam on the computer cramming in as much knowledge as we could.

51162574724_589b06f55d_b.jpg

Exam day is here! The grey early winters weather makes it look a little dreary here, just like my mood lately. But I want to pass, so I will work hard and do my best!

Oliver Freddys notes:

51162032138_7e64e97470_b.jpg

Exam day is here! This is it! I must do my best or mom will be worried!

Good luck to both of you!

51162574694_20d41e78e6_b.jpg

Inge: Yibs! I passed my exam, I am not a loser!

Congratulations Inge!

Inges notes:

51162574654_29a1b87587_b.jpg

I had noticed the kitchen and dining room getting more and more gross during the semester, but at the end I was usually to tired from studying and not making any new friends to bother with the cleaning. Knowing that I passed the exam lifted some weight off my shoulders though. Just enough to bother cleaning up this stinking mess. Now I can't wait to go home for christmas. I miss my family, mom, dad and Kristina.

51161785216_f1256a4507_b.jpg

Congratulations Oliver Freddy on passing the exam!

51162032093_c691b40810_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:
    I was happy to receive a message from Jefferey that he had invited me to a bonfire party. Perfect timing to celebrate passing the exam. I sent him a reply telling that me and Inge would come over shortly, but then for some reason I got a brief message where he apologized that the party had been cancelled without giving an explanation. Strange..
    I don't know what happened there, but when it was time for the party.. there was no party going on anywhere. So he just got an invitation to a party that never existed...total bummer!

Inges notes:

51161785176_6be75092df_b.jpg

I wasn't to excited about going to Jeffereys party this time, so I didn't mind that it was supposedly "cancelled". Oliver Freddy sent me a new text though, and said we could head out to The Grotto instead to celebrate. Even though we have spent an entire semester here, none of us had actually been there before.

51162574604_73cb341337_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy: It's a shame about Jefferey's party, but hey.. who needs that guy, we can have our own party!

51161127582_9ca6cd3272_b.jpg

Inge: Oh, I agree! That kind of drama is just silly... let's go to the bar and enjoy a few drinks!

51161785091_5e35672c7a_b.jpg

Inge: I feel like I have learned a lot this first semester. Not just about art, but also living away from home for the first time, what it means to be a student and all that! All in all, this has been a worthwile experience.

51161785086_cc70d7a72d_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy: Oh yeah, it has been interesting for sure.

51162032033_cb040ea3bb_b.jpg

Inge: Let's go to the next room where there is music, I want to dance!

51161785061_af7c38fc9c_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

I was happy that Inge enjoyed herself so much, but I was still bummed out that Jefferey revoked the invitation just like that. I did my best to pretend not to care, though. I didn't want to spoil her evening.

51162895605_e8df51d191_b.jpg

Inges notes:
    There wasn't really that many other people out at the Grotto, but I didn't care. I had passed my exam and Oliver Freddy was there, and I would soon go home to my family for christmas, and that was all that mattered to me! I had so much fun dancing, and we danced until both of us were to tired to dance anymore! What a perfect evening!

51162574494_6f623a1e8e_b.jpg

Perfectly synchronized yawning, even. How do they do it? :P

51162895495_bfa95b5693_b.jpg

Inges notes:

51161127352_929551e516_b.jpg

We got our exam results and our grades the next day!

51162031888_a4d6464017_b.jpg

I knew we had passed, but I was still anxious to check the result!

51162574384_29981fd9be_b.jpg

51161785471_e2a13f21b3_z.jpg

I was happy to see that we were actually the best students on our dorm! Oliver Freddy got an A, I am so proud of him! I got a B, which also good, but that means there is also room for improvement. If I study a little harder next semester, maybe I will get an A too!

Oliver Freddys notes:

51162895430_e066626f61_b.jpg

51161127247_9d1a5a897c_b.jpg

I was super excited the next morning when the results came in! I got an A! Mom will be so proud, I can't wait to come home and deliver the news! Inge got a B, which is also really good. Superb!

51161127907_e875220bc8_b.jpg

The rest of the day was pretty chill and I spent most of it upstairs on my little reading spot all the while it was snowing heavily outside.

51161911511_96bb385a7d_b.jpg

I got a message from Jeffery where he apologized for cancelling the party yesterday, and that he would make up for it by hosting a new one tonight. I had to tell him that unfortunately I couldn't go to his party, because me and Inge had already planned to go home for christmas later that night.

Inges notes:
    51162032313_63a939bd86_b.jpg

The saturday after the exam pretty much everyone spent most of the day inside, probably because of the weather outside. I spent most of the day watching playing video games with Liz Terry or watching tv with Nicole Lawry. Where have they been all this time? It's surprising that an entire semester can pass, and I hardly see anything from my room mates! I almost can't believe it! It was so nice to finally get to hang out with them!

51162032343_6344b9b77e_b.jpg
    Picture: Nicole Lawry.

Later in the afternoon I decided to take a course in writing, so I headed over to the institute of economics to for their afternoon writing class. Writing was another thing I had really wanted to learn. Writing, drawing and painting is want I want to do most of all! I would be so happy to write my first illustrated book!

51161127862_1302f3587f_b.jpg

When I came outside, the ground was already white with snow! That was very fascinating, because I had never seen snow before! I wanted so much to make snow angels right then and there, but I had to head over there quickly to not miss the course!

51162032293_5e5199469f_b.jpg

I was a little nervous about driving on snowy conditions too, but luckily there wasn't any traffic on the roads and no sharp corners, or I think I might have drifted off the road!

51162032283_0163db2cf3_b.jpg

After the course I had to hurry home again quickly to finish packing, because we had already planned to leave that night! Oh, it would be so good as well to come home for christmas and see my family again!

51162032273_fe4ab7a6d2_b.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

51161127802_fd0fca83b4_b.jpg

When we were leaving, Liz Tarry, Daniel Vaughn and Walter Fullman was nice enough to come out and wave us goodbye, but I think Walter could have bothered to take a shower first. Something tells me he was probably the one mostly responsible for the detoriating state of the kitchen! Ew!

51162574789_f82bf02f1e_b.jpg

He probably figured that bit out, as he walked inside right after Matthew Tellmer and Nicole Lawry also came out to wave us goodbye.

51162032213_688b3f7e78_b.jpg

Nicole Lawry: Bye, bye and merry christmas Inge and Oliver! Hope to see you again next year!

51161127762_579906b1c4_b.jpg

51162574744_c6158b1d25_b.jpg

Ending notes:

This first semester was a bit of an experimental trial run getting used to the university experience (for me and them. :P) . For the next semester I hope they will be a little more seasoned and may begin to explore various other lots around the campus for a, perhaps, more interesting experience. I may also not make one chapter for each month, but probably just make it all one chapter, focus on the highlights and the exam results, of course!
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17619180#Comment_17619180
    Just stumbled upon an old story of mine, I miss this one quite a bit.
  • Options
    My friend kept arguing with me that sims 4 looked better than 3, so I sent her these photos.

Screenshot-17.jpg

Screenshot-29.jpg

Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-59.jpg

Screenshot-65.jpg

She deleted her comment on my post(fb group) :D
  • Options
    PalgoonsPalgoons Posts: 20 Member
    It makes me want to play sims 3 again see all your screenshoots
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member

Are you going to play it again?

I like to save sims from most of my games and add them to new games as townies, or as main characters in different settings.
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »

Are you going to play it again?

I like to save sims from most of my games and add them to new games as townies, or as main characters in different settings.

No, they don't fit in with my current story, that story took place way back in the 1800s.
  • Options
    Didn’t play tonight but I might tomorrow. I’ll at least try to get feedback done.
  • Options
    Random save shots

xOEurRJ.jpg

They moved to a new lot I built.

7uqiSQV.jpg

Inside

Yemo7oP.jpg

They went back to the present time, it was Saturday so sent teens out.

GAare19.jpg

Other townies were about to.

VmOyKZp.jpg

NNVlZFW.jpg

Felix and Liz watched TV, or maybe looked at each other more.

xworWxV.jpg

GPl18Cx.jpg

Teens had fun

5v1GWg3.jpg

c7itHO8.jpg

F2nyNHT.jpg

4mfZ6Rk.jpg

Felix relaxed

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    Nice shots.

@bekkasan
    Thanks - Perfect shot of the great wall.

@Brandontaylor
    Day 1 of Generation 1 - Already commented on that update at its first upload.
    Always nice with a dose of Daisy

@Sprottenham
    Comments at you site asap.

@GraceyManor
    Impressive or beautiful nature sceneries

GGhAJxL.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

Episode 54 - Daycare - November 2727 part 1

Nicholás will turn 35 this month, the leader of the village security, do a lot of work-out to keep in shape. So far, this relatively young man has shown no romantic interest in anyone.

0YjBncS.jpg

Danelle will turn 59 this month. The Assembly members have decided to get a Daycare and Kids school. As Danelle Mercier is responsible of Kids Education, she has taken the job. The household got 4500$ from the community to build the center in their home. The institution will open the 1st. of January.

g5GGcJW.jpg

Shina Nara took a walk round the village with Daichi in the trolley.

KJStiwX.jpg

Jane Harper is becoming very attached to her new friend and romance Charles Vaughan. She sometimes just sits outside the trade station, waiting for him to end his shift.

MjoOyrD.jpg

The Mclain’s still got this almost neurotic cooking desire. Coming to the trade station after closing hours to make food for seemingly no good reason. The next morning the place was again a mess. Charles Vaughan was annoyed and sold the fridge, to avoid it happening again.

11Of5ZR.jpg

Mussete Mercier and Anders Karlson continues their romance, seemingly very interested in kissing and flirting all the time. Could Anders be the one that would finally satisfy Mussete and make her settle down?

79oZL1W.jpg

Family gathering at the home of the Nara family. Shina bought a high chair for her son Daichi, from the “Ent” market.

2uq8Hqc.jpg

Simon stone is no longer as isolated as before. His working relations with Charles Vaughan has developed into a strong friendship. And he sometimes visits the fiancé Magdalena Mercier, at her job in the River fashion house. They flirt a little or just hang out together.

xi9gFtM.jpg

Jiro Nara heard about Mateo Mercier pole climbing. she thought she would prove so everyone, that she could do the same.

ax0OmxG.jpg

Terry Scully played a bit of music outside the house this month, that was a new occupation for him, usually not that interested in the arts.

tf1R2QA.jpg

Near the middle of the month the delegation from “Ent” arrived, they stayed at the Caravan. At the picture it is Lone St. John coming out, the first morning after their arrival.

KgvOadV.jpg

Queny Wilson from the “Ent” delegation came to inspect the Mercier household residence, first taking a look at the gardens and chicken farm. Respected in “Ent” from its export of high-quality Egg’s and vegetables.

vQwMkhp.jpg

Later she went inside to look at the state of the coming Daycare Institution. She was impressed and suggested that they could also take children from the small one to two family settlements. That had spawn during spring and summertime, between “Ent” and Greg’s River. Armel and Danelle Mercier accepted as they could use the extra income.

hCq6TbT.jpg

After Queny Wilson left, Armel and Danelle Mercier had a romantic moment. The old couple always to caring towards each other.

nc2YJml.jpg

It is getting colder now, likely the last chance to see butterflies this year.

k57EqXS.jpg
    Lifetime Rewards:
    Simon Stone
    1F4exI2.jpg
    Ivory Beach-Gentry
    1F4exI2.jpg
    Greg Preston
    i43eniQ.jpg

Editorial:
    Decided to start using lifetime rewards, previously did questions but will ship that completely.
    Now, from time to time I will do a random number 1-6 on sims having 5000+, if 4 comes out they pick a reward (again completely random) then I will post what reward came up.
    It was completely random that two got the same and that I hit 4 several times
    I “took” the Daycare job, it was not automated. Also reset Shina Nara seemingly stuck.
    Otherwise autonome

fuNicQv.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

Episode 55 – November Steps - November 2727 part 2

Nicholás Valiente did not yet connect very well with the community as a hole, spending most of his days at work or with his dog, but he was beginning to develop a friendship with the nearby Nara family.

Jqp7G9x.jpg
    PWlthq9.jpg

Jenny Richards was at the River fashion house, might not be best of friends, but she made a deal with Mussete Mercier, as she needed a new outfit.

LnwOtuy.jpg

Lone St. John and Queny Wilson from the “Ent” delegation, came to inspect Beach Creative Institute.

hcGhTyN.jpg

Queny Wilson talked with Shina Nara, who confirmed that the sales was now much better after the move from Nara Fields and the relocation to the Institute. Lone St. John inspected the processes of the nice creative works present at the building.

M68xk5S.jpg
    7ZV36t2.jpg

Someone attempted to repair the broken dishwasher at the Nara house, but failed to finish the job. Leaving the kitchen in a mess.

rzV4cnf.jpg

Simon still comes to River fashion house when it is Magdalena’s shift, they talk a little and flirt a little. Having a much better relationship after that night.

XA3wK7y.jpg

One night Magdalena put Pierre in the Stroller seemingly heading for Simon’s house, for some reason she suddenly decided against it and just walked around the family garden and back in the house.

9FTM1aE.jpg

Shina Is very glad she got the high chair. Making it much easier to feed Daichi more proper food. He is less than a year old and still makes a mess when trying to learn to hold the spoon himself.

iZgorbK.jpg

Marble Beach-Gentry sold most of the animals in the Zoo. A few days later Brendon was cleaning the cages, making them ready for a new “hunt”.

4oeuR5v.jpg

Veronica Mclain was still great at circulating the village and had relations with most of the villagers. Especially John Hallett saw her a lot and they were developing a relation that would soon be a real friendship. She still had a rather neurotic cooking mania, but the Preston household was now used to that and just ignored it.

ecDJFj8.jpg
    mIa3zKa.jpg

The Pegasus Café was rather busy this month. In this case it is Jane Harper behind the bar, Botan Nara and Magdalena Mercier both having a River House Special

fsYrSWv.jpg

Oh well, it is Musette with Terry Scully, this time.

DrU0wqu.jpg

Brendon Beach-Gentry visited Jenny Richards, this time no flirting, they just had a nice chat.

5cc3vOd.jpg

After many months where Simon haven’t touched oil painting, he paints his 2nd work of art.

f4y5p7q.jpg

Lone St. John hears about the tomato root oil. She analyses the substance and is very impressed with its qualities. She suggests to Greg and Jenny that they produce more and uses it for export to the small settlement forming at the northern part of the river, between “Ent Mountain Village” and “Greg’s River village”, all in need of more energy.

8Oc0aaq.jpg

Mateo Mercier always spend a lot of time with his Teddy Bear.

iMg5hKu.jpg

Marked Sales from this Period:
    Preston household:
    1. A Spotted Sixam 1.774$
    2. Collectable wildlife 1.163$
    Gentry-Beach household:
    1. Birds 687$
    2. Wildlife 38$
    Mercier household:
    1. Salted fish 11$

Editorial:
    KKrFVD4.jpg
    Notably all the movements of the delegation were 100% autonome. Jenny dress was autonome :), John repaired the laundry machine (sadly no picture), Nara’s dishwasher is still broken.
    The Mclain’s was both reset after the episode, to attempt to stop the cooking bug. Everything else autonome.
    Export of Tomato Root Oil concept:
    Every time a sim uses the chemistry lap, a gallon of oil is produced, and the household can sell it, “free settlers” picking it up, the value is variable up to 220$, the more oil produced the lower the unit export value that month, season play a role and a random “quality” factor. It can be picked up all year.
    The sales value will be added to the household immediately (before the end of the month)

The Village seen from the North. Tower construction site at lower right corner.
    This one was photoshopped
    OTwHNtB.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top