Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @HillyBeth Thanks for the gift, it went through perfectly!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited May 2021
    Oh well - I just uploaded my latest video on the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 30. And now I have to do Part 31. I put all the recorded video I have into my program to edit and discovered Part 31 is just going to be three things. So if you LOVE Sims having PARTIES then you'll love this video. It is going to be just three parties.

1. Wilfred's bachelor party at Varg's Tavern. This is the first bachelor part I've ever done and can remember anything about.
    2. Wendy's bachelroette party at the Cake Pleasure Dome venue from Katy Parry Sweet Treats stuff pack. It's just a girly treat and is mostly sims dancing on counters and on the floor occasionally.
    3. Wilfred and Wendy's wedding. More dancing and eating and fun.
    4. Finally Wilfred and Wendy going home to Cake Island and starting their new life together.

The bachelor party - I only managed one screen shot of this one.
    Bachelor-Party001.jpg

The bachelorette party - got a few more shots of this one
    Take particular notice of the dress worn by Clarice - it's recoloured pale blue and white
    Bachelorette-Party002.jpg

Now see the same dress on another townie sim. It's bright pink and purple. Actually both dresses are in this next pic. Well they are also from the Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack. I've also used it in another game as a wedding dress with its stripes coloured white and off white.

Bachelorette-Party006.jpg

I removed one of the juice bars and replaced it with a bakery display. The cupcake mod refills the bakery display each night. I also turned the remaining juice bar into a professional bar using a mod. And I added a buffet table to an empty spot in the original venue. Otherwise it is as it came with the stuff pack.
    Bachelorette-Party005.jpg

The wedding party
    I invited Patience again plus a few other townies I don't think I've introduced to you yet. These pics were taken at the end of the party and only a few of the guests were still there.
    In the first pic we see Stan reading at the table. He had been up dancing and just sat down to read.
    Wand-W-Wedding-Stan.jpg

In this pic Lionel is dancing with Rachael. Patience is dancing with Chris.
    Wand-W-Wedding-Lionel-Rachael-Patience-Chris.jpg

Here we see (L to R) Lionel, Rachael, Penny, Sally, Patience and Chris
    Wand-W-Wedding-Lionel-Rachael-Penny-Sally-Patience-Chris.jpg

You already know Lionel and Rachael as well as Chris. You might remember Patience too.
    Penny is a sim I made a few months ago and I added her to the townie population. Most of the other townies are sims from years ago and have no CC on them. Penny has a CC skin and probably other items of player made CC as well.

Sally is an old sim. She's a meddlesome and slightly mischievous witch. I had her in a game in Barnacle Bay years ago. She's probably in other games as well.

Patience is of course the third sim I made way back in June 2009. She's been in lots of games over the years and had dozens of children. She is the matriarch in my Big Game where she is an elder. In this pic you get a chance to see her as a young adult. She's married with children in this game too. But the husband and children she has here are not in the Big Game.

You see Sally, Clarice, Karen, Mark and Penny in this pic. You know about all of this lot. Clarice, Karen and Mark are all potential spouses and live in the active household while playing in the Great Southern Land world.
    Wand-W-Wedding-Sally-Clarice-Karen-Mark-Penny.jpg

I had difficulty in getting a pic of the bride and groom. When the dance floor was empty I told them to dance in the middle of it. So they walked to the middle and then walked off the dance floor to dance in a corner of the room facing a wall which make it next to impossible for me to get a pic of them. They are Sims of course so I suspect this is what to expect.
    Wand-W-Wedding-Wendy-Wilfred-Chris-Clarice-Mark.jpg

I don't know how much narration I'll need to do to describe Sims having fun. I might just tell you who everyone is and leave it at that. If that's all I need to do then it'll not take me long to get it up and onto the next episode which is what I'm really looking forward to doing as I haven't played beyond the point where Wilfred and Wendy arrive at their new home. I haven't gone inside the house yet.

I'm looking forward to starting Delores and Daryl's vacation. That'll be Episode 32 and I'm thinking of sending them to Isla Paraidso.

Happy Simming All.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Hey friends.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. I've had some interesting health issues going on lately that I'm still trying to figure out with the doctors here. I've had some headaches and lightheadedness to the point that I can't read on the computer for very long... So no comments from me. I have read all of your posts and given out Awesomes. <3

In better news, husband has finally been offered a job! :smiley: 10 months to the day actually since he's been laid off. What a ride it's been...
    We can hardly believe it, but we are so relieved and so excited to begin a new adventure in our life in Arkansas. :blush:

Keep calm and Sim on everyone. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2021
    @emorrill, Congratulations to your husband, fingers crossed for you and yours so that things get on a better financial keel for y'all (shades of Southern creeping in, courtesy of my wife).

"Just Plasma Bugs" (story-ilne)

Satisfactory Enough to Fulfill the House Requirements?

Screenshot-371.jpg
    House has three individual bedrooms, a kitchen, a separated dining room, a living room, three bathrooms and a basement. And all furnishings have been either paid for by income from selling plasma bugs to the science center or by salvaging from dumpsters or at the garbage dump (salvage and dumpster finds cannot be sold only placed in the house to be used by the sims). Only thing that can be sold is Plasma Bugs. Nothing else.

...and still building this house only took a week. :D

...even with three-near alien abductions.

Haruo: "That'll learn ya to try and abduct a werewolf, Ya miserable stinkin' alien!"
    Screenshot-363.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you buddy. We appreciate that. :blush:
    I've kept saying the y'all since we lived in Georgia. :p

We do love Utah, but I gotta admit...we're pretty excited to leave and go back to "The South." <3 We've missed it. You can't beat the Southern Hospitality.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    Currently stuck figuring out what's making my game load slow. Can't load old saves, can't even make new, slow loading
    I did a fresh folder and I'm adding cc in a little at a time. Hoping to find the problem soon so I can play with Maricela & Justin again...
    Maybe I just have too much cc :lol:

Also I put my sims request on DNA thread. Hoping the sim isn't too hard to make and ends up looking as much like the person as a sim can.
    Might need someone to make a custom tattoos for the sim though if I'm going that far into detail....
    However the sim turns out... he gonna be a good lookin one :love::lol: I

Downloaded 7zip and got some of the mods I really missed not having, Job Overhaul and the pose player so I can do some sim photography
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

Congrats to your hubby, no worries feel better
    soon hope they can solve it.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @emorrill I'm sorry to see you haven't been well. I hope you are better soon.

It's exciting and a relief that it appears your husband has finally got a job and you are happy with the idea of the move.

edited May 2021
    @emorrill Congrats to your husband, I’m so glad to hear this. Y’all deserve some good news and I’ve heard good things about Arkansas. Never been there myself but my mom has been and she liked it.

***Downloading University now, getting close to being back to normal.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks. :kissing_heart: Sorry I didn't mention hubby getting a job while we were randomly chatting, all the health stuff was distracting me...
    I hope they can solve it too cause...feeling constant headaches and shortness of breath all the time lately isn't cool and all my vital signs are good and I don't have COVID so I'm like, "What gives?"

@Karritz Thank you. :kissing_heart: It really is a relief to finally have a plan in life and not be stuck in limbo anymore...

@Brandontaylor Thanks buddy. <3 We've heard some pretty good things about Arkansas too - kinda why we were looking over there - so we are very excited. :mrgreen: It's gonna be so pretty! :love: The timing was just perfect for this move since we don't have to move daughter in the middle of a school year. 👍

*Been trying to get a little writing done with what my head and eyes will allow at the moment. I'm coming to the realization that the move will put a dent in my story and there will be a long delay in getting out the next update once we do move. I'm trying not to worry about it - worrying that I'll lose my edge on it - and think positive and make sure to get right back on it once we are settled. :star: Cause I WILL finish this story. I cannot leave those characters - or you as the reader - hanging. ;)

Happy Simming everyone! :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member

When Amanda was done talking with Jiannan Lu, she went back to the base camp where she called Daniel to let him know that she got safely to China as she didn't have time to call him when she first got there.
    DHXaAFAl.jpg

She went on to tell him about her 1st adventure of the day and what all she had to do to get the ancient relic that she needed to find for Jiannan Lu. She also told him about the ancient coins that she found today while exploring the catacombs.
    LqwidFwl.jpg

She then asked him if had a chance to go and apply for his travel visa so that they could come back to China together and he told her that he went first thing in the morning when the travel agency opened up. He told her that it could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get but the travel agent told him that he should have it in 2 weeks as he didn't see any issues with Daniel's background that would keep him from traveling.
    LteSpuul.jpg

When Amanda and Daniel got done talking on the phone, she headed off to bed as she was quite exhausted from her 1st day adventure.
    THbD8GVl.jpg

Morning came and Amanda was up early, so she went downstairs to try to fix a waffle breakfast for everyone. She didn't care if she was still in her nightie even though she knew that her dad wouldn't approve of it but he wasn't here to scold her for not being dressed properly for breakfast.
    bxFeEHPl.jpg
    IAgpE2ml.jpg

But when the waffles were done, she wasn't too happy about them as they had turned out to be burnt. She did everything that her mom did when she fixes waffles and she even had them in for the same amount of time but they still didn't turn out like her mom's waffles. So she ended up throwing them away and opted for a bowl of cereal instead.
    Vl7sCctl.jpg

After she got her bowl of cereal, she took it out to the dining area with another tourist was eating his bowl of cereal as well.
    xkBsKjnl.jpg

When she was done with her breakfast, she grabbed her bowl as well as the gentleman's bowl and washed them up. She knew that she didn't need to do that but she's used to cleaning the dishes at home so she didn't mind cleaning up someone else's dirty dishes.
    mkQFZ7Il.jpg

When the dishes were done, she went back to the adventure board to see what new adventures might be posted there. She saw an adventure that takes you to investigate the Dragon's Cave, so she decided to take on the adventure as she thought that sounds like it would be fun.
    mwjIuiKl.jpg

When she got to the riverbank, there was a water taxi already waiting for her to take her to the other side of the river so she got in.
    2KYbzFol.jpg

When the water taxi got to the other side, she thanked the driver and tipped him before exiting the taxi. Then she jogged up the hill to the Dragon's Den which was on a long winding path but she wasn't bother by it since she was very athletic and could handle the jog with ease.
    M5DIdJzl.jpg
    5jeYE8Cl.jpg

As she approached the den, it emitted a fog from it's mouth. She was also quite impressed with the size of the dragon's head carved from stone on the side of a mountain. She wished that Daniel was here to see this but she knew that once he get's his visa that she will be bringing him back here with her so that he could see what she has already seen.
    pIcYnbPl.jpg

After she was done looking around and being impressed by the massive size of the Dragon's head, she went over to the wall to inspect it to see if there was a way inside of the den.
    lhOvb4Pl.jpg
    After feeling around on the wall for a while and didn't find any hidden latch, she decided to try knocking on the door to see what would happen. She was quite surprised when she heard the door opening up as she didn't think that a simple knock would work.
    iw82moJl.jpg

Once the wall came down and Amanda stepped through the opening, she saw a hidden staircase amongst the rocks and trees but was a little bit apprehensive about it. But after standing there for a few minutes and shouting down and throwing some rocks in the opening to see if there was anything down there that might fly out at her, she descended down the stairs.
    4aahW8rl.jpg

Once she had reached the bottom of the stairs, she was glad to see a room instead of a dark and damp cave with God only knows what might be crawling around in a cave. She looked around the room for a little bit before spotting an opening in the railing that was all through the room, so headed over to the opening in the railing to see what was on the other side of it.
    CYIenvMl.jpg

She saw 3 lily pad ponds that was inset in the floor and thought how she would like to have some of those at home.
    4epthSyl.jpg

After she was done looking at the lily pad pond, she looked around the room again and saw something glinting in the corner behind the stairs. She then looked around again and saw about 6 heavy statues with 2 of them not in line with the other ones, so she went over to the last 2 where she tried pulling the 5th one to no avail and then went to the last one which did move.
    gkBBDQal.jpg

Once she had the statue moved, she walked around it and behind the other ones until she reached the glinting pile of ancient coins and reached for them.
    eRV2UzXl.jpg

As she was reaching for the coins, she noticed a hidden staircase that was located right behind the staircase that she used to get inside of the room and went down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom step, she saw another pile of ancient coins and went over the them so that she could collect them. She pocketed them as well and decided that after she was done in the Dragon's Cave that she would count them later in hopes that she would see more to collect.
    5eaPOTel.jpg

She ended up spotting a door on the opposite end of the hallway and went to open it only to found a room that looks like a meditation with fire traps. She's hoping that there isn't anything inside of the fire traps that she needs to get as she doesn't want to get burned.
    qsn8tXql.jpg

She looked around the room and saw a stand with some more of those ancient coins and went over to it to collect them. She's hoping that it's okay to take the coins that she finds and that nothing happens once she removes them from the stand like it does in the Indiana Jones movies.
    z9QArzfl.jpg

She looks around the room some more and spotted one of those foot plates that she's used to seeing now when entering into the hidden rooms. So she steps on them only to reveal 2 holes in the wall behind her.
    YCY8Mdll.jpg

She puts her hand inside of the 1st hole hoping to find a switch to turn off the fire traps but instead found some more ancient coins.
    16z5D5Dl.jpg

Then she went to the next hole hoping for the same thing only to get a handful of ancient coins which she places in her bag with the rest of them.
    FEJUcUcl.jpg
    ur2awycl.jpg

She then goes to the back of the room where the 2 statues are and notices another plate that she stands on which opens up the wall in front of her that had a few chest inside, so she goes in and raids them as well. She finds another relic collection which is some Zodiac animals, some low quality food and a money bag. As she comes out of the room, she notices something sitting on the bench in front of her and she goes to collects it only to find out that it's a yellow sapphire worth 154 simoleons. This got a total of 423 ancient coins from this adventure.
    SoOfjBYl.jpg

After she was done exploring the Dragon's Den, she made her way back outside where jogged back down the hill and got on her broom to report to Biyu Shen on her findings in the den.
    FSvnoYNl.jpg
    hqRZ4rXl.jpg
    Biyu Shen then asked Amanda to go find 2 platinum and bring them back to the Phoenix of Marital Arts Academy, so Amanda said that she would go and look for them. She found the 2 platinum as well as some copper worth 25 simoleons.
    5G5nkiZl.jpg

Once she found what she needed for Biyu Shen, she returned back to the academy to give the platinum to Biye Shen. (While Amanda was looking for Biyu Shen, I noticed that Daniel was at the academy using one of the training dummies.)
    OHuEXYrl.jpg

She found Biyu Shen and gave her the platinum that she requested. Biyu Shen then told Amanda that she needed 3 Lapis Lazuli for the next part of the quest.
    mFHTtlJl.jpg

After Amanda got done talking to Biyu Shen, she went inside and upstairs to the training room where she saw Daniel and went to him only to find out that it wasn't her Daniel from Appaloosa Plains even though he was dressed like him and looks like him.
    Kr4sZpMl.jpg

But since she was up there and in front of him, they both bowed down which is the Chinese way of getting others. And of course they ended up getting hearts for one another.
    9JLT7DRl.jpg

As it was getting late, Amanda said her goodbyes to the other Daniel and left. So after Amanda left, Daniel had changed into his everyday outfit which looks like something that Indiana Jones would wear and he started to follow Amanda.
    AXRvgwFl.jpg

Amanda got on her broom to head back to the base camp where she wanted to call her Daniel to tell him that she ran into his doppelganger.
    HckzRbtl.jpg

As soon as she got back to the base camp, she ran up the steps as fast as she could so that she could call Daniel right away. As soon as he answered his phone, she told him that she thought that he had gotten his travel visa already and had jumped on a plane to China as she saw someone that looks just like him and has the same name as he does. He laughed in the phone and told her no that he doesn't have his travel visa yet but that if he did that he would had done just that as he misses her a lot.
    WIp2NvNl.jpg

She ended up telling him about the next adventure that she did earlier today at the Dragon's Den and all of the stuff that she had picked up from the chests and rooms located in the den.
    Y1tDozwl.jpg

While Amanda was still on the phone talking to Daniel, the other Daniel showed up and was standing behind Amanda looking like a creeper. And just right before her and Daniel hung up, he told her not to go and fall in love with the other Daniel as there wasn't room enough for 2 Daniel's in her life unless there was a Daniel junior in their future.
    KqGjEN2l.jpg

After she got off of the phone, she noticed some trash laying around and so she went to pick it up to throw it away. While she was at it, she upgraded the trash compactor to be able to do better crushing of the trash as it was too full of trash already from not being crushed all of the way.
    phkaEuIl.jpg

The next morning came around and Amanda was up early again and had gotten her shower before going on her search for the Lapis Lazuli. When she got down the stairs from the base camp, the water taxi was waiting for her again as the driver knew just where to find some of the Lapis that she needed.
    WEqkDiil.jpg

The water taxi driver gave her a map that he had that shows the possible locations of the different gems and wished her luck on finding them. She found her 1st one without any problems as well as other gems such as 3 Quartz, 2 Platinum, a Geode, 3 Copper, 1 Gold, 1 Emerald. She saw other gems laying about but where they were located, there wasn't any pathway for her to use to get them, so she had to pass them up.
    SZF15zel.jpg

While she was running around looking for gems, she noticed a debris pile so she took time to clean the area to see if there was anything worth taking. She found another relic collection which was Chinese vases as well as 3 different relics. She continued to search for more gems afterwards as she still needed to find 1 more Lapis Lazuli which she found but it was too late as it was time to leave to go home to Appaloosa Plains.
    1zxhc4Il.jpg

The Dragon's Den lit up at night.
    w5cOyGal.jpg
    Everything is all downloaded now. Currently, I’m playing in the normal Langerak save but I’m no longer sharing that due to the reboot. However, I’ll take a few and maybe let you know what’s going on with them.
    edited May 2021
    Just Plasma Bugs

Chapter Four: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes Were-Changes

Watcher: Just when you think that things couldn't get any better, the fishing, the peace and quiet and of course, the incessant itching from grass fleas.

River: Oooh...ugh...
    Screenshot-370.jpg

River: Dang grass fleas...
    Screenshot-371.jpg
    Screenshot-372.jpg
    Watcher: Evidently the itching forces you into getting the urge to change into something savage and scare the living daylights out of the rest of the populace, although the other pack of werewolves in town would't be bothered, nor would the walking undead bloodsuckers. However the fairies and the witches are darned near terrified.
    Screenshot-361.jpg
    Screenshot-363.jpg
    Watcher: Normally they would have passed out from each other's transformation, but well, evidently the discomfort of being bitten by fleas distracted them from being terrorized. Fleas don't discriminate between human form and were-form.
    Screenshot-393.jpg
    Screenshot-396.jpg
    Haruo: I'm just going to go ignore all the werewolf transformations or I might just pee myself.
    Screenshot-397.jpg
    Watcher: Evidently he ignored them so long the sun set between the transformations of the girls and his own.
    Screenshot-402.jpg
    Screenshot-407.jpg
    Watcher: Well, at least they could smell things a lot better now and hunt for gemstones, insects and other creepy crawlies. Whatever stuff that werewolves hunt for. I wouldn't know since I'm not one. And Mitchell, the cat, well, he went after a Malayan Krait that got a little too close to his buddy Franz.
    Screenshot-412.jpg
    Screenshot-413.jpg
    Watcher: Don't ask me how a South East Pacific highly venomous snake got onto the North American mainland and populated the area. That might be a story for the Canadian Food Inspection Agency - which in itself is another story. Who the heck mandated the CFIA to oversee importation of pets? Yeah, it's not like we eat our pets...here...

...in Canada.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited May 2021
    @emorrill
    Lovely that your husband got a new job. A serious move from Utah to Arkansas. Never been in the US so can't say for sure, but I would expect it to be like two completely different worlds (sim ref. intended).
    Good luck - and hope you get better soon.
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I don't have time to comment on everyone's updates individually, so I left Likes and Awesomes!
    @emorrill Congratulations on your husband getting a new job. Moves are very hard and Utah to Arkansas is a long way. I have faith that you'll be able to continue your story once you get settled.
    I also hope you feel much better soon!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Haven't played much because my middle mouse button died and my new Corsair mouse made it all the way from Hong Kong yesterday, only for me to miss it (it was supposed to be delivered Wednesday), so I signed for it electronically so when they come back tomorrow they just freaking leave the thing even if I'm not there to sign for it. I'm sure in other neighborhoods it's a very good thing they didn't just leave an expensive electronic package for grabby thieves to latch onto, but I'm pretty sure none of the 80+ year olds in the area are going to go on any porch pirate stealth missions anytime soon. :lol: Eh whatever. I'm just annoyed that I missed it. But that's the thing with these places, eh? I'd have been there if I knew it was coming, but this entire last week it was like "arrive Wednesday, May 5th" flargscrabblin fedex :angry: And even if they stick to the day, it's still between 6 am and 8 pm or some carp and lfewmafepwamfep ya know? :lol:

Anyway, on a happier note, I've never been more excited about going to Walmart. My family has been entirely quarantined for over a year now. My dad has COPD and we didn't want to risk it. Literally only left the house to go the pharmacy (drive through lol) and get my vaccination. Thankfully, we are all now fully vaccinated! Huzzah! It's going to be nice to be able to browse again. That's over a year of buying barely any food because 99% of my meals are determined during the Walmart walk-through. :lol: Still going to mask up, since not everyone is vaccinated and, unlike some people around the world, I actually care about not potentially giving an unvaccinated person a deadly virus. :sweat_smile: That, and I have barely been sick even before I went full quarantine, so frankly mask good me wear mask forever. Not surprising, as some Asian cultures wear masks for similar reasons (like allergies and stuff). Ahh anyway, it'll be nice to walk through a store and not have to be horrified of bringing home a guaranteed death for some members of my family. Just like the good ol' days. :lol:

Here's the only new sims pic I have to share. I call it, "Frosty's Final Moments."
    ihffYuI.png
    @Emily4331 My wife just registered me for my Covid vaccine (We get the Astra Zeneca one (two shots)) - Looking forward to the vaccination, but I'm not stopping wearing the mask (too many new variants popping up here and there to risk my life on that - high risk with asthma so I'm not going to roll the dice and go unmasked anytime soon - probably like you, I'm going to wear that mask forever maybe even get buried with it).
    GYZ6Ak9.png

@texxx78
    My beautifull wife eating our wedding cake
    Hilarious :D

@Silverofdreams30 – great pics as always

@Brandontaylor
    What about Daisy, we really need her don’t we. Can’t you generation her up a few nots.

@bekkasan
    Great to see you with a new update, looking forward to digest that soon. Pictures looks fantastic.
    Comments at you site asap.

1YrMVD8.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited May 2021
    Wrong post
    ***Kind of decided against the plan I came up with for the reboot story and I've decided to stick with just the Steel family. That doesn't mean that we won't see some of the Sims from older stories, I may throw them in the save but I won't play them. For some reason, I was just really excited the other day and came up with ideas that would be a bit hard to accomplish.

@AlexaKry Finally did get everything reinstalled.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Same here, and thanks. I did finally get everything reinstalled last night but I haven't played any of my saves I'm sharing here yet. I'll probably start working on part two to my reboot story soon.
    Great sunrise from Hidden Springs!
    Nice job on the paper girls makeover.

@Karritz Nice update, looks like a lot happened.

@lisasc360 Nice to meet your families.
    At least they got the shower and hot tub in a good place.
    It's nice that Amanda wants to work on the car too.
    Yeah, her swimwear is a bit odd.
    Great update!
    I haven't actually seen a Sim ride a horse in my games, except when it's my family.
    Cool idea, I hope one of them takes it over.

@Lucy_Henley Congrats on the pregnancy and birth of Charlotte and Thomas!

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor Oberon.
    The Plumbots aren't having much luck, are they?
    I hate it when I get stung, luckily it doesn't happen often. The last time I was stung was by a wasp a few years ago, and it happened on a holiday too as it was July 4th.
    Geez, that's going to be a hard challenge, especially if he doesn't catch many Plasma bugs.
    Hopefully the Watcher keeps Haruo away from harm.
    Not a bad haul.

@Silverofdreams30 Seems everyone had a good time in the pool and hot tub.

@Tamijo Great update!

***More feedback to come later tonight or tomorrow. I've decided that I want to stick to three saves right now. The first one will be the Ultimate Sim Challenge, which I plan on continuing. So far, Brittany is just about ready to go to Riverview/Season 2. Second story will be the Steel Legacy, although I've dumped adding Ava's family into the mix like I was planning on. The third story will be a supernatural type story, mainly focused on witches and wizards. It'll have a few Harry Potter type elements in it but it won't follow that story at all or even take place in that universe. It will take place in Moonlight Falls and will deal with a husband and wife training some magical children to be productive members of the spellcasting world. More on that save will come tonight.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Tamijo I'll have to experiment more with the adjustments they have on Flickr. :grin:
    Thanks for the comments on Jamie's pictures. He lucked up finding them and got bit a time or two. I'm not quick enough hitting that c button to get a shot of the bite because I wasn't expecting it!
    Beautiful dog in the picture with the two handsome fellas!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments on Jamie and the rainbow pictures.
    I'm glad you got it all fixed and ready to update again.
    I love your random pictures. Jolina looks adorable in her winter sweater.

@lisasc360 It's nice to see you back playing again.
    Your sim is certainly busy with her trip and quest.

@GraceyManor Enjoyed the update. That Clamore! LOL selling tours and it's not his home to do so.
    It didn't take much for Eric to provoke the Cap't.
    At least Carolyn was smart enough to convince the Cap't to lay low and let her handle it. Good job!

@Brandontaylor Sounds like a lot of work. Good luck with it. Oh, I see you've changed your plans.
    Thanks for the comments on my pictures. :smiley:
    I look forward to whatever you decide to do.

@LunBeauty Thanks, will try to catch up sometime soon.

@historyfreak1 Good luck with the challenge. I'm not much for rules so I don't do challenges. I do admire those who can stick to the rules though. :grin:

@Nikkei_Simmer Cute pictures of the fishing. Will refrain from comments regarding the conversation. :lol:
    Glad you have a fun save while things are being made for your other one.

@Karritz Congrats on the video.
    Thanks for the comment on the update. Yes, things will be happening...eventually.
    Looks like a lovely and busy wedding!

@emorrill Woot! re the job, bummer re the illness. Feel better soon!

@Emily4331 dag, hope you have no issues with the package. Glad your family was able to manage the quarantine and keep your Dad safe. I'm still wearing a mask. Required for work and there are an awful lot of variants out there. I more importantly, wash and sanitize my hands all the time and don't touch my face at all while I'm working. I've learned to deal with face itches without scratching or touching my face. lol
    Poor Frosty!

Shang Simla is so beautiful even when it is a little hazy.
    51144919273_24e5a2ba6d_o.jpg
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited May 2021
    In my most recent reincarnation challenge, I Played as a Evil sim and boy! she was BAAAD! She started off as a innocent looking little girl but was being devious as ****! They lived in Setra, sum big city at sum desert, why is she evil ye ask? because her parents were not raising her properly, they were herp a derping about when she needed food, attention etc, so when she aged up, she got the evil trait. LOL! anyways, they moved out of Setra and moved to Twinbrook and moved into a decent house, they had a nice life, then one day chanda decided to scare her mum, her mum was old and fragile, chanda didn’t care, so she scared her in the bathroom, her mum had a heart attack and died, first kill. Everyone was sad, Chanda was amused of course since she is evil and all. Her dad ended up with another chick, some chick that recently divorced sum other guy but yea, they are a happy couple.

Chanda started plotting to murder her dad because her dad was rough with her while playing catch with a foot ball and she didn’t take it too well since she was constantly getting hit by it. She did not act on the plot though, too much going on with her life, when she aged up as a teenager, she ended up getting a boy friend while in high school, they got along well, her boy friend was a good sim and yea, they were compatible. So they are dating and what not, but sometime later; she had a affair with another guy, surprisingly she did not get caught, she eventually broke up with him though and remained with her original boy friend. Her father also got into a affair with another chick, then that chick found out that he had a girl friend and flipped her **** on him. lol! So she broke up with him and he remained with his original girl friend. lol

Chanda grew up and graduated high school, she got a job at the spa and got another boy friend who is in his 40’s! The dude ended up cheating on her and she raged and went after him, she barged into his house, threw insults; then attacked him; and murdered his ***! second kill! Now he is dead, she is now satisfied. There were no witnesses around so she was fine. Chanda starts getting ready to for fill her plot to murder her dad, however life has it’s curve balls and she got married to her original boy friend and moved to a new home. Little did she know they were in great debt; so they got evicted!

Chanda and her new hubby moved to Setra; her home city and are living homeless in the middle of nowhere. Chanda’s hubby gets a job at the hospital and works his *** off like a slave. Chanda gets pregnant, she has a son and are living in the middle of nowhere, she is getting fried by sun while raising her kid, she got sun burnt, eventually they made a little shack with what funds her man made, then she got pregnant again, this time she had a girl. So they struggled for 10 more sim years (sim days) and eventually they got enough funds to make a decent house. The son becomes a boy, the boy is a slob due to being raised poorly but yea. She got a job and the job is the same one she had in Twinbrook. She gets pregnant for the 3rd time and has another girl.

The kids aged up ok but the eldest son is kinda a derp, Chanda becomes a crime boss (kingpin) the Hubby becomes a vigilante and gets murdered by sum random guy within his wifes’ faction (messed up story I know), she weeps then the guy that murdered her man hits on her, she does not know that he was the man that killed her husband, they get all romantic then she becomes a ***** and they end up having a abusive relationship aka her slapping the **** out of him because she is evil and all and because of karma since he murdered her man. She also had to deal with some creepers creeping on her property aka paparazzi’s, turns out she is famous, she killed 2 of them due to her annoyance/ blood lust. 2 of her daughters move out, the youngest ended up with sum guy that was in debt, he also looks like a hobo and they both get evicted, LOL! The other daughter lived a fine life with sum dude and are happy together.

One day Chanda decides to go into her sons room to play video games, her son is sleeping, she plays video games, he wakes up 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off, he rages at his mom, she 🐸🐸🐸🐸 slaps him, he flees in terror (the son is adult during this moment). LOL! So because of that situation; their relationship went sour and they don’t talk as much anymore. Later on her newest boy friend aka the guy that murdered her hubby decided to break up with her, she was ok with it oddly. Sometime later he decided to show up and flip his **** on her because he is an ***hole and she said **** this **** and murdered him outside her house in front of public and there were many witnesses. Chanda gets arrested and was sentenced 40 years (sim days) in sims prison, she is 57 at this point so that is technically life in prison for her because sims in my game live up to 80, the reason why she is sentenced 40 days was because she killed her recent ex and also they found the remains of her other ex who was the 40 year old that she murdered back in Twinbrook so yea, she got 2 counts for that.

Now Chanda is prison and the prison has like 20 sims and they are all either mean spirited or evil; so she has to watch her ***. While she was there, there were a few fights and deaths that happened there since the people there are crazy as ****. She did get into a fight with sum arrogant chick and killed her, then killed sum old guy, then she became the alpha thanks to her athletics from playing catch with her dad, she killed another sim sometime later, then later on she got spooked by someone and died, she was 68, she was old so she had a heart attack, RIP! Now she is dead. Chanda killed 8 sims, 5 while she was living her life, 3 in prison. She had it coming. Chanda’s traits are evil, diva, socially awkward, easily impressed and friendly. I forgot to mention that the prison is at sum empty island world so basically you could call it prison island. LOL!

Yes I added both genders for the prison stuff, normally I would not support something like that but this is the sims and since it is not realistic like IRL I said why not?! And yes I swear like a sailor scout, I can't help it. LOL!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    @lisasc360 Hopefully Daniel helps the restaurant from closing.
    Wow, she's doing good at learning the recipes.
    Hope Amanda's trip went well.
    Great updates!

@GraceyManor Nice, Claymore made a mistake bringing Eric there.
    Lol, glad Daniel did that to Eric.
    Great update!

@Karritz I had thought about doing what I said, but I changed my mind. I may throw some of those Sims in the save, but I don't know if I'll play them or not.
    Awesome party pictures!

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad to see everyone is peacefully fishing.
    They all better watch their backs.
    Yep, looks good enough for the requirements you listed. I'm sure it'll grow though, right?
    Good, someone needs to teach the aliens a lesson.
    Werewolves sure are interesting to play.

@ZhakiraP Thanks, it'll probably be tomorrow as I think I'm playing the save tonight.

@Tamijo Yeah, it's kind of why I decided against doing it.
    Great update!
    Well, Daisy may return in some shape or form in the reboot.

@texxx78 That's one way to eat cake.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update!

@bekkasan Layla seems a bit stronger right now.
    Nice of Layla to want to teach Damien and Mary.
    Poor Bekka, she just wants to hear Jamie's voice to make sure he's okay.
    I really hope that Mary doesn't disappear again, that would stink.
    Great update!
    Yeah, I just figured it'd be harder to pull off than I initially thought.
    You're welcome.
    The Ultimate Sim and the Steel Legacy are for sure, the magical story is still in the planning stages. The Steel Legacy will take a bit of work to line up everything I want to reuse from the Langerak save, but it shouldn't be too bad.

@HillyBeth Great job on Brett!

@emorrill You're welcome.
    That's always good when moving doesn't disrupt a child's education. When my parents split up, I ended up moving in March and had to get used to a new school in a month and a half's time.

@LordGalious Sounds like a very interesting save.

***The Steel Legacy will get an update very soon. I'm getting ready to go into the Langerak save first to check a few things out that I want to try and repeat in the Steel Legacy. However, I'm doing more planning for the legacy compared to the Langerak save, plus we'll spend more time with the different generations. The only for sure things is that Eric will end up with the Ursine child, who will look like Fawn but may get a different name if I can think of a better one.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top