Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited February 2021
    @DivaDoodle

Those two are Bridgeport townies, I edited them a tiny little bit.
    their names are Barry Tenderlove and Devin Ashton,
    Bridgeport only has hunks in my opinion haha.
    thank you for the sweet comments.
    Yes, I had Baxter lying by Noah's bed to guard him.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@emorrill

Thank you, I love Baxter he is a good
    doggy.
    He and Noah are best friends, that guy is my version of
    Barry Tenderlove.

Good night.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I just had to bring those two nerds back into my story.XD
    They are so under qualified.LOL

@emorrill
    She had a point though...Wilson is far from scary.
    And peter's all talk.XD
    What was your inspiration for this story?

Most of it is from my own head.XD But I watched a few episodes of "My favorite Martian"
    tv series.lol
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Willow: Are you starting some sort of science lab in my backyard?
    Kaiden: perhaps, is that a problem?
    Willow: No...if you show me your gadgets, I'm a nerd for science.
    Kaiden: Are you really? I don't know many who enjoy it like I do.
    Willow: Yes, I do..
    Kaiden: ...There is a young man approaching..he's having very warm thoughts about
    you.
    Willow: ...I think I know who that is...wait, how do you know that?
    Kaiden points to his head.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Willow: Right...another one of you gifts...
    Kaiden: But...you are think not so nice things about him...that's not nice.
    Willow: Get out of my head!
    Kaiden: You just locked me out....
    Willow: Stop reading my mind, that's annoying.

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Jason: Willow, how about we take a walk down to my pub and I'll
    show you all my trophies.
    Willow: How about you take a walk down to your own pub and show yourself
    your trophies?
    Jason: I don't know how you resist me the way you do...All the girls love me.
    Willow: Not this girl...See ya!
    Jason: Your loss then.

Screenshot-50.jpg
    Kaiden: Didn't go well did it?
    Willow: I swear if you read my mind one more time.
    Zherlap: Someone play with me.
    Willow: I don't want to!
    Zherlap: You will! I'll bite you.
    Kaiden: Stop being mean.

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Willow: Your mutt is chasing me!
    Zherlap: What did you call me? That's it, those shoes are mine.
    Willow: Get away!
    Kaiden: :|

Screenshot.jpg
    Later that night, Kaiden ventured down to the beach and tried to "Phone Home".
    None of his equipment was working properly, seemed to be some static interferance
    or they were damaged in the crash.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Willow: Even a holgram computer? You really have it all don't you.
    Kaiden: I wouldn't say all of, but a lot of it.
    Willow: That is cool, trying to phone home?
    Kaiden: How'd you know?
    Willow: Lucky guess, I suppose.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Kaiden: I guess I'm just homesick..Like I said, its nice to visit here,
    don't know if I'd want to live here.
    Willow: Suits me just fine.
    Kaiden: Of course it does, you're a native here.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Kaiden: Know much about stars and planets?
    Willow: Afraid not, but would love to learn, seems like a fascinating
    subject.
    Kaiden: It is.You'd enjoy it.

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited February 2021
    I've had a bit of a play in The Great Southern Land. It's working reasonably well for me. I think I'll send Felicia and Frank there for their vacation.

To give it a few places they can visit I added some of my own builds. The Bluewater Roller Coaster is familiar to people who view my videos as I've used it previously in various vacation worlds and my sims seem to enjoy parts of it each time. So it has found its way into the GSL world.

I added a heap of sims from my library to be townies.

But I needed more. I noticed the world maker had added a dome and it had a few trees inside but my sims couldn't get inside to fully experience them. That triggered a memory. I spent ages making a dome in Riverview. It appears in my videos on Louise's Childhood.

Now this Riverview dome took me ages to build so I didn't want to make a new one from scratch. So I had to go find it. It was inside a game somewhere. Finding that game took me a couple of hours. Maybe only one hour. Then I put that save into my Sims 3 folder I'm using for the 30 Grandchildren game. I couldn't open it. Riverview wasn't installed. I went on another search for a copy of the Riverview world file. That took at least half an hour to find. I tried to install it but it was already installed. The Riverview files were not inside the Installed Worlds folder. I found the appropriate files and copied them in. That didn't help. Riverview is not available to that Sims 3 folder. I'd have to build it again from scratch and I might mess things up doing that so I didn't do it.

So I renamed the Sims 3 folder to The Sims 3 x and generated a new Sims 3 folder and spent the next several hours installing everything. I obviously wasn't thinking clearly before I started this. The thing is I was thinking I just needed to install Riverview. Then as I was doing that I remembered I'd stuffed the dome I wanted full of objects and absolutely anything could be in it. So I took the next several hours installing ALL of my Sims 3 Store content. All of my CC and adding ALL of my Mods.

Finally I was able to open the save file that had the dome in it. ( Not getting a Missing Objects Error was nice a surprise. )I'd originally built it on a flattened lot into the side of a hill. It was meant to be a place for Louise's parents to take her and her sister when they were toddlers so it wasn't really decorated for romance.

Anyway I saved it to the library and launched the GSL world and placed the dome onto a 64 x 64 lot. Oh! Bad news. It was very hilly. I had to spend some time working out the appropriate number to use in setImportedTerrainOffset cheat. The number turned out to be 7.

It was still hilly but at least the front of the lot was level with the street outside. I used the terrain tool to flatten the lot. Then I discovered a few bits didn't flatten so I had to turn on ConstrainFloorElevation False. Fixed the few little bits of the messy terrain. Then ConstrainFloorElevation True was set.

Then I discovered the Dome was under ground. It seems to be sitting on the basement floor. I wasted about an hour trying to fix that problem. A few other objects were similarly affected but I was able to fix them. The problem with the Butterfly Dome is I couldn't click on it to get any sort of menu that would allow me to raise or lower it using NRAAS.

In the end I decided I'd live with it. I tried adding a new dome to a different lot, wherever I added a dome it went below ground. I'm not sure if I made that happen when I used the original cheat to place the lot or if there is something wrong with the world or if I just messed up the domes. I'll have to try to lot in another world some time to see if it is still below ground. I did set the cheat back to 0, but I had RAISED the level by 7 so I would have expected a floating dome rather than a sunken dome. But maybe it has something to do with there being a basement. But the other lots I placed domes onto as an experiment were empty.

I wanted to see if my sims could travel to the world so I started a fresh game in Aurora Skies. I added two sims from my library. I chose Daryl and Derek (I think his name is Derek - it definitely begins with a D). This pair are the next two potential spouses that will be added to the 30 Grandchildren household once Felicia and Frank move out.

D & D arrived safely at the base camp in GSL world. I played them for a while. Then I got the 'brilliant' idea to move them into a house and make them residents of the GSL world. The idea is when Felecia and Frank turn up there for their vacation they can befriend the pair and all four of them can eventually turn up in the household in Cake Island. Felecia and Frank will move out to their own home and the two D's will stay put to learn skills and get to know their future wives. Demetria and Dolores.

Now I wonder what critical details I've not thought of that will mess this idea up. I have already realised I'll probably have to not turn another IF real or I could add to my issues with memory by having 21 sims in the household rather than just 20.

Here are some pics I got. By the way - the ferris wheel inside the dome doesn't seem to work. I replaced it but that didn't help. It used to work in the original dome.

Arriving at the base camp
    Daryl-And-Derek007.jpg

I sent the two D's to a few classes. They found this park and Daryl started painting and Derek is reading some novel he found somewhere.

Daryl-And-Derek002.jpg

Daryl-And-Derek003.jpg

Daryl-And-Derek004.jpg

This is them at the base camp. I put a grey circle around the two D's. The rest are tourists who turned up.
    Daryl-And-Derek005.jpg

The two D's playing with the hoop on the Dome lot.
    Daryl-And-Derek006.jpg

Derek enjoying an ice inside the Dome.
    Derek001.jpg

Some exterior pics of the Dome from Riverview
    Dome-From-Riverview001.jpg

Dome-From-Riverview002.jpg

Dome-From-Riverview003.jpg

Dome-From-Riverview004.jpg

There are 3 dive lots in the world. This is one of them.
    Diving-In-Great-Southern-Land.jpg

- I have to run - it's sooo hot here and I need to get away from the computer for a while.

Happy Simming All
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Nine - "Graduation Day" (Part Three)

The Next Day

Post-graduation involved some blues as not seeing their friends whom they’d graduated with any more or had left behind since those friends were a year or more younger than those who had their commencement ceremonies – of course in university...a more fancy term would be used once they graduated – it would be called a convocation. Six of one and half dozen of the other... University, the penultimate goal of every person who wants to be considered educated – a current year (1988) value of §15,180 to get a piece of paper to hang in a frame on the wall denoting that you are edumacated so “respect ma authoritah!!!”
    Screenshot.jpg
    Anyhow, the next morning was pretty much the same as before; having to get up and go to work in the morning, for both Bebe and Fiona. Fiona’s place of work was at Doo Peas where she worked as an investigative reporter. It was a keep-you-on-your-toes kind of work which appealed to Fiona’s innate curiosity for details. She was constantly writing articles about politics and other things that appealed to the readers of the Sunset Valley Leader and Sunset Valley Times. It involved a lot of nosing around for things to write about and making sure that her articles didn’t cross the line into subjective slander staying within the bounds of legal critique of local politicians. At least it paid §126 an hour.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Meanwhile, Franz was busy hustling the good hustle finding rocks, gems and metals to get for his favorite humans. He was up from dawn till dusk staking out good locations and digging. Of course he’d occasionally unearth bones and sometimes either objects such as maple leaves, empty chip bags, snake-skins and colourful feathers...which usually meant he’d have to dig three more places each find to make up for the latter four items. It usually ended up that he came home tired and hungry. But if it meant that his humans would be the richest darned sims in Sunset Valley, he’d do his part. Asides from a few good toys, a luxury doggie house, a fancier food bowl and a lot of gourmet pet food, the humans would reap the benefit of his labours.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Haruo did his best to improve his martial arts; now a brown belt he set his goal at breaking boards with the ultimate goal to toughen up his hands by giving them microfractures which would heal and supposedly make his hand-bones tough as steel allowing him to go after spacerocks and smash them to pieces allowing him to harvest the gemstones that lay within. That would also add to their net-worth. He had now progressed from blue-belt to brown-belt and was now tackling oak-boards though he warmed up with a few foam boards to condition his hands to start smashing the harder boards.
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    River painted some more paintings in order to make sure that she progressed in her fine-arts mastery. She was now at a level where she could start to take commissions for her work and though the requests were spotty at the moment, eventually it would get to the point where she was able to get regular work. Her paintings were astounding and Haruo was constantly impressed by her attention to detail and the subtle colour shifts in her paintings.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Meals were a welcome break in the monotony of work to obtain simoleons and of course Haruo and River made time to talk with other members of the family which went a long away to easing the laborious nature of the work needing to be done. Yasunobu headed out to do the gardening...while coaching Torao on the finer details of raising plants from seedling to mature plants and how to increase their quality. It was a labour of love with regards to tending plants as the plants provided nourishing food for their table and any excess was sold off to the stores. For the tender of the land, it was backbreaking but satisfying work.
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Haruo headed off to fish as he’d chosen that sedate career to enjoy his time. He spent his time at either Pinochle Pond, or at one of the other various lakes or the seashore in order to pull out his fishing reel n’rod and look for the not so smart of the finny-tribe. “Uh...duh...what’s that little shiny thing in the water...hey look there’s a worm...attached to it...wonder how it ta-...” ...Darwin.

Yup...that’s a hook.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    And of course nights were cozy when they were exhausted enough to drop into bed and fall asleep in each other’s arms – no hanky-panky; at least not until they were married. Although it was sheer torture for the both of them, feeling their body warmth close by and it would have been so easy to give in to their desires for one another. But they knew that waiting was worth it and it would be so much more satisfying within the bonds of marriage...to give to each other what they had been holding off of for so long.
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Torao was also curled up with Bebe and the two of them were just as close as Haruo and River.
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    It was one morning about two days later that Haruo was down fishing by the seashore in a little secluded area in direct view of the island that they were considering laying down money on to purchase outright as their final place where they would settle...off the coast of Sunset Valley in the middle of Boundary Bay. At first Haruo couldn’t tell but it appeared that there was someone who had happily tied their houseboat to the dock...and Haruo realized who it was that had parked her houseboat illegally at that dock. It was that woman; one of the Rackets, that noisome bunch from Twinbrook who had moved to Sunset Valley; one Marigold Racket to be certain who was planning to try to heist that island from any potential buyers by doing a right by possession by being present on the property with no abstainers from that right. Well...that wasn’t going to be the case for Marigold Racket on this property.

Haruo picked up his cell-phone – the good ol’ Dynatac 8000x brick...that you could use to concuss people you didn’t like as well as make calls, “Hey, hon?”

River picked up the landline, “What is it, sweetie?”

“That Marigold Racket just tied up her houseboat on the dock of the island that we were looking at buying.”

There was a dead silence on the other end of the line and Haruo could feel the vibrating anger that was emanating from the other end of the phone-line. “That double-dealing 🐸🐸🐸🐸...” was River’s exclamation as she paced the room that she was in. “I knew the Rackets were trouble when they moved to Sunset Valley.”

“I take it we’re going to have to take the plunge and nail down that property.”
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    “Oh you’re right we’re going to nail down that property. There’s no way that I’m letting that Twinbrook slime swipe that property out from under our noses.” River paused for a moment. “I’m gonna head down to city hall. Was the last balance on our bank account correct?”
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    “Last I knew. I haven’t spent anything on it other than something to drink.”

“Good. Because I’m going to buy both the lot and the dock...then I’m going to take a water-taxi out to the island and personally hand-deliver that eviction notice to that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and tell her with great pleasure to GET THE EFFING HELL OFF OUR ISLAND!” River exclaimed vociferously.
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    “Take Hank...with you... I’ll give him a call letting him know that you need police presence, you don’t know what that woman is capable of.” Haruo warned River. “I mean it, River...you shouldn’t confront Marigold Racket on your own.”

“OK...honey, I’ll stop by the police station and pick up Hank and then serve Marigold with her walking papers. Are you sure we don’t have any access to det packs?” River asked.

“Haven’t gotten that far in inventing yet.” Haruo returned.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    River simpered, “Oh...that’s too bad...”

“Why?”

“Because if that effing witch wasn’t about to leave the island in peace. I was going to give her houseboat to her in pieces.” River’s tone was vehement. “Try to take our island, that’s going to make one enemy out of me. Marigold Racket better watch her back.”
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    “Wow! And I thought I was the one who had the temper.”
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    "Be quiet, Honey."

(End Part Three)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Happy Sunday all.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Happy Sunday to you, too :smile: I enjoy the beautiful pictures of your little family, including pets, and the sims that surround them :smile:

@bekkasan Thank you so much for the kind words, and this is also true for the ones from before that I had not answered to yet. I didn't want Gala to end like this, even though her end was near. I'm loving the story - still waiting for something :wink: - but you always have those great pics of the towns you play in, doesn't matter if it's Moonlight Falls or Hidden Springs. I should probably change the weather in one of my towns to a bit more continental type, with sunny spring through fall and lots of snow in the winter. Most of my worlds don't have snow, and I miss it.

@emorrill Thanks. I just wanted to add that I enjoyed your love stories. The scene with Abigail trying to reach the wizard was also engaging.
    Admitting to your weaknesses shows trust. You always have to hope it won't be used against you at some point, but I guess that won't happen in your game - and hopefully never in your life.
    Anyway, great pics.

@DivaDoodle Thanks a lot, glad you like it. Your families are going strong, and so does the madhouse that is that fire station :lol: . Looks as if they sorted themselves out. Or did they? *cue ominous music*
    Lots of happy people :smile: .

@Tamijo Thank you, and lovely updates. Strange skin on Emerald, you say? Hmm, her skin is a relatively dark tan, but you never know, I wouldn't see if it were green (bad color vision). Given her name is Greenwood, I wouldn't put such a pun beyond EA. Anyway, I hope you still have fun with your autonomous game. I have a lot of autonomous stuff happen in my games, too.

@Nikkei_Simmer Ah, I see. Looks as if you are all set then :smile: .
    Your River is quite the dominant part in that relationship :lol: . Well, as long as everyone in the family is happy, she'll at least get things done :smile: .

@Karritz Thanks for the comments (eh, yes), and that looks like a lovely lot you have there. Doesn't this kind of dome only have underground access, anyway?

@GraceyManor Sad we won't be able to go to Mars . Hmm, maybe the Moon world of Rflong7/13 may work, although it would need different lighting.

My apologies to everyone I forgot. I actually read everything though :smile: . Still :wink:
    The main reason for the trip was actually to fulfill his Lifetime Wish, becoming a Master Romancer. Now that this was achieved, he felt satisfied, and somehow relieved. It was something to look back to. Now was time for some relaxing - alone.
    Ldi0ifT.jpg
    The sight of fish that had been jumping just in the corner of his eyes proved too tempting. Thus he went for some fishing later.
    6LSfXXv.jpg
    The time to travel home came near, so Tom headed to his temporary home.
    cWOgENr.jpg
    There was just time for a few last pics.
    wgvfAYI.jpg

Tom had thought long and hard about this. While he felt reasonably happy and knew he could solve all his monetary issues with just a few words, there was always the nagging example of his parents. Both were successful, lived in luxurious homes, each of them by themselves - and unhappy. He had a chance to change this, and he had decided to try. He hoped it would be worth it.
    xRD2sV6.jpg
    edited February 2021
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Willow: That is so adorable! What is that?
    Kaiden: A holo disk.You like it huh?
    Willow: absolutely, she's so pretty!

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Kaiden: Here, you have her then.I think you two will get along.
    Willow: Are you sure?
    Kaiden: Positive.I owed you for helping me, so here.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Kaiden: She likes you already.
    Willow: Thank you, I love her also.
    Kaiden: You're the only I'd trust with her.
    Willow: I really do appreciate it.

next morning...

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Willow: But I told you, I don't have anything to write that story.
    Editor: You were there, you know the truth either turn over any
    proof you have or you're fired!

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Kaiden: This is my fault....I have to do something..

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Jason: Hey gorgeous, heard you may be getting canned.Why not
    let me make things better.
    Willow: Gross! Get lost Jason, how many times do I have to tell you.
    I don't like you in that way...I don't even like you at all.
    Jason: You're just saying that..

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Kaiden: I don't like you either...
    Willow: I hope you didn't hurt him, I may dislike him but...
    Kaiden: Nah, the plum is just sleeping, he'll wake up shortly..
    Willow: Good, I don't need anymore trouble.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Kaiden: I hope you didn't lose your job because of me.
    Willow: Not completely...He's already had it in for me for a while...
    I have a habit of slacking, its my fault.Not yours.
    Kaiden: I still feel bad...is there anything can I do?
    Willow: Don't feel bad, I'll be fine..I'm sure I can find something else.
    By the way, any progress on your transportation?
    Kaiden: I don't have the parts needed...
    Willow: Maybe the consignment shop or the junk yard will have some.
    I'll take you there.
    Kaiden: Would you really? Thanks, again I owe you.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Zherlap: What about me?! What am I chopped liver?! I dislike that girl.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 28 – September
    The sun shines high above - The sounds of laughter - The birds swoop down upon
    The crosses of old grey churches - We say that we're in love - While secretly wishing for rain
    Sipping Coke and playing games - September's here again - September's here again

From Jenny Richards Diary 6th of September 2726 AD
    We quickly make a small extension to me house, to get Jane a bed of her own.

7E9uxdy.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Diary 2nd of September 2726 AD
    Met Armel Mercier yesterday, he asked me if I could send Charles or Terry over to help repair his typewriter. I told him I would do it myself, hoping to meet Musette.

Sadly, she was not home but I fixed the machine.

z2sw33I.jpg

From Elea Helsby’s letter to her older sister Margit, written 7th of September 2726 AD
    Hi Marg
    I have met a boy and he is very cute. His name is Anders. Before we met, he had a girl and they even live in the same house.

LFlELPb.jpg

continued..
    I believe him when he says they are no longer a couple, and the word in the community is, that they did have a bad argument the other night.

cSCBpC3.jpg

continued..
    We have been flirting a bit, but at this point we just like to be together having good times. Eating, talking and just spending quality time together. I don’t want to rush things, letting him have some time to get over her for good.

myG03cF.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Diary 12th of September 2726 AD
    Brendon told me he has been collecting the last apples on a wild tree located near the small lake.
    That was a sentimental flashback for me, remembering how I harvested the exact same three more than two years ago when I first came to the river.

z1ErbuD.jpg

From Jenny Richards Diary 18th of September 2726 AD
    After getting Jane settled, she was visiting the houses over at “Nara Fields” getting to know everyone. I used those days working one me large canvas.

coZEMTF.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Diary 24th of September 2726 AD
    Sent the report to security, just mentioning that we felt the pox was more or less under control.
    Later did the laundry.

B033h2Q.jpg

From Jenny Richards Diary 28th of September 2726 AD
    I don’t know, if it was due to the colder weather, but there was a lot more activity at the Café this month.
    The “boys” was drinking more, and sometimes got a bit animated, but that is fine, better than working in an empty bar. You don’t touch Jenny unless she wants you too, otherwise you receive a hard smack.

Swa25bS.jpg

(**) NARA FIELDS SETTELMENT

Simon Stone made an unsuccessful pass at Shina Nara

8jW64bt.jpg

Danelle Mercier cleaning

RHOohVU.jpg

Jane Harper talking with Anders Karlson and Mateo Mercier

X5CFHdE.jpg

Armel Mercier and his wife Danelle Mercier. still in love after all those years.

UpAs1HF.jpg

Shina Nara realise she is pregnant with what will become the couple’s 2nd child.

nqT9i9l.jpg

Marked sales this Period:
    Greg Preston household:
    1. A large mixed crate, mainly metals and manuscripts 7.076 $ (woohooium 2.123$)
    2. A day gallons of fresh fish 53$
    Brendon Gentry household:
    1. A mixed load mostly animals 1.511$ with a Yellow-Naped Amazon worth 928$
    Michiko Vaughan household:
    1. A hand made teddy bear 2.025$
    Terry Scully household:
    1. A dry gallons of salted fish 25$

(**) Editorial:
    Economy after this period.
    Greg Preston household: Cash 15.659 – Net Worth 39.748
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.896 – Net Worth 20.108
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 5.433 – Net Worth 12.235
    Brendon Gentry household: Cash 21.833 – Net Worth 54.791
    Terry Scully household: Cash 7.024 – Net Worth 23.984

Community Funding
    Primo September $7.894
    Pegasus $1.126
    Laundromat $62
    Tax
    Ultimo September $9.082

Selling “manuscripts” are re-sales of bookstore books
    The teddy bear Michiko sold was the laundry gnome.
    The “party” seemed to be a celebration of Jenny taking over the bar.
    Stages the “picture” with Shina Nara’s pregnancy, had no useful scene with her.
    Everything else automated.

Comments

A lot of pages since my last time option to comment, will reply a bit “fast”

@emorrill
    Comment on you story at the story section
    was he spying on her? Well….Yes…you may say he was.
    Handlebar Mustache? Yup that is perfect o:)

@DivaDoodle:
    the Super Being! Victor B)
    Teen Moods! great pic of “field trip” reactions
    Long time since I ‘we heard that masterpiece from Seal – thanks
    Congrats with the wedding.
    Right now can’t remember who that woman is with wings and Gren dress, but that is a wonderful picture.
    who is the guy in the green striped shirt?
    A Former builder Simon Stone, who settled in “Nara Fields” being in love with the chicken farmers daughter Magdalena Mercier.
    chained in the café'' What on earth!?!?!
    Remember we are in a wild west situation with no Law Enforcement what so ever
    Amazing job from Victor at that huge fire.
    Several great close ups in this chapter.
    That is why you do not install beds at work, give them one and soon everyone wants their own <3<3
    "Hey, I thought married people didn't have to go to school! This is disappointing!"
    I does not work like that Quigley, you have to pass exams.
    Nice to see Vlad allowed to wrap Baylee into the bedding, he sure likes her.
    Can’t help thinking that this is a late 60’s community transferred to the new millennium <3

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Great sim Katrina Gallagher
    Satoshi :DB):D<3

@Silverofdreams30
    Great pics, are you aware there is a mod to remove those awful Z Z Z
    Lovely scenes from the playground and the bar

@GraceyManor
    Like the look of Willow, seemingly finding a “joker” from space, no time for all that text right now, will get back to it later. Good luck with your new story.

@Turjan:
    What the :::: Kermit – Sims never stop surprising me, I have always just played a completely (more or less) normal human family.
    As always high Q stuff.

@Silverofdreams30:
    Love this dress
    https://i.imgur.com/vM9Fmxw.jpg
    The girly not bad either

@bekkasan
    Lovely winter evening at Hidden Springs

Late afternoon in September.

HcL7xOz.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on my Hidden Springs Save

Had a burglar, who stole a cot and the Alchemy Station; the family's finances took a hit. Lucy got a promotion, Greta received an oppotunity of collecting metals and gems (She also signed to Scouting) and there is a new baby on the horizon (I hope I get a Witch this time)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited February 2021
    126 The Watcher Watches: <3 Max & Faelie House <3

With loves lives settled at the Fire Station, I need to see what the teens have been up to!

''Watcher, that's not fair! Tristan invited us over to play on the slippy slide after school" complains Quigley

But now he realizes that even Tristan has to abide by adult rules! yep, Cabana is not only a great friend to talk to, he is a disciplinarian as well!

"Homework right after your fun bar goes up, kids, Teen House rules!" says Cabana. He knows some adults want the kids to do their homework first thing, but Cabana thinks they actually do a better job, and get higher scores, if not constantly casting longing glances at the slippy slide, the tree library, or each other! Cabana is very wise when it comes to kids and teens!
    Oizks8A.jpg

"Cabana, all this time I thought it would be so freeing to live over here!" says Quigley
    "No it's pretty much the same as at your place, same discipline!" laughs Cabana. Quigley and Fern like him so much!
    IYoe7hf.jpg

"Yes, Tula I just love being married to Quigley, I love him so much! But to answer you, it's pretty much the same feeling as going steady, just maybe a more responsible feeling, now that our bond is sealed with vows. Why? are you and Tristan getting married?" asks Fern

"Oh no, not for a long time, My Dad says I have to finish school first. Even Tristan agrees with him!" says Tula
    CUgbUdo.jpg

And Tula feels happy and secure that she has the two most important men in her life, looking out for her.
    tCuK6QO.jpg

"Luc, bro, Why did Quigley and Fern have to come over? It's like they are flaunting their marriage in Fawn's face! Now I'm going to have to hear about it, again, why it's taking so long for us to get married! I finally had her all settled down!" says Ari
    KSFb8Qt.jpg

"I've always told you bro, you both are way too romantic. You've lived your whole lives believing fairy tails are true!
    Are you still calling her your princess? Dude! ''

''oh shhhh she's coming" says Luc
    sGsM8Tj.jpg

"Watcher, does that mean Ari and I can marry, I have the wish from long ago." Fawn says to me

Aww sweet Fawn. Ari's wish was to ask you, he likes long engagements. Ari wants to wait and you already agreed to that with him. so you and Ari still have to wait till you're adults.

(I don't dare tell her I prefer Teens and it might be a long long time to age up! poor Fawn!)
    NPf1w7S.jpg

Well, Ari was right, look who is coming to speak with him, about Quig's marriage!
    LSnMXGl.jpg
    Bfi5EJz.jpg

"Ari ..." Fawn says softly
    NeYxqY1.jpg

And she tells him again, a romantic tale of two young lovers who run away from the prying eyes of Watcher, to live in a sweet cottage in the woods, together, forever...

And while she speaks in her soft soft voice, Ari gets lost in the romantic, poetic, story.
    "ahhh my beautiful princess" he thinks.
    ov8WlCH.jpg

Fern and Quigley have a fun time with their friends, then it's time to go!
    Victor gets home from work,
    3RSnniC.jpg

and reminds Watcher! "Watcher, will we have a boy next time,
    r4I1Dqv.jpg
    TZoFM2B.jpg

''or another Tiny Dancer? " Victor asks.
    MkW3oNI.jpg
    qIDZU64.jpg

Quigley and Fern practice their music.
    Quigley starts to write a ballad about a lost, lonely boy, who finally one day, is found by his Dad. about the wonderful warm embrace of family, and the exquisite blessing of finding his one true love.
    a1IAMxE.jpg
    kVTYqwx.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Fire Station

eAPQtca.jpg
    What?! You again!

"Watcher please let me stay this time!" says Oberon
    Ef5vZZv.jpg

This is the 4th time Oberon has tried to work at the Fire Station! I guess he must really want to work here! Since he was polite, and didn't bump anyone else out, I let him stay!

It's fast approaching the time I give 'real lives' and move out some of the firefighters to homes!! For sure Adan and Teddy, they want to be in the military anyway, I saw their LTW!
    I think Ethereal and Laz will be our new stylists.
    And Vlad can be promoted to the new Fire station Boss, and hopefully Baylee will stay here at the station with him! :)

I invite Titania (Oberon's wife) over to see how everyone gets along.

Gosh even Laz's hands and feet are hairy! :o
    ''I like it Watcher!" says Ethereal "Don't wax him!"

lol ok
    di7xKWl.jpg
    orq5CpX.jpg

Later in the day, after kissing her, Laz lets me know it all is good with him! He's happy and in love.
    z0YLuQZ.jpg

Titania arrives! But she never spoke with Oberon while I was watching! Maybe she is not used to being out of the other dimension? They do have 97% like though, which is impressive since they are both commitment phobic! I will watch, maybe they like having separate lives?
    xNTZ8eC.jpg

Another Emergency!
    Oh No! a malfunctioning Simbot at Aiden McGraw's business!
    Victor to the rescue!
    z7KI3Je.jpg

Sisters Belinda and Beatrice are horrified!
    xxoq7QF.jpg

Victor emerges Victorious! And is now the new Fire Chief! He made it to the Top!
    2fLAiEX.jpg
    ANzbdRF.jpg

Victor! You are at the top! But you show no reaction!?

umm, so what Do you care about?

dK22OXg.jpg

ah yes and I see you have another baby wish as well! OK time to move on that! :) I need to get your Fire Engine and what ever else they awarded you out of the family inventory! :) Well Done! :smiley:

Adan & Teddy, Laz & Ethereal. What Now?

I release my lovers Adan and Teddy, from being Firemen. They are now in the Military on their way to becoming Astronauts! Their LTW!
    Vl8TKh5.jpg
    vCsEbTd.jpg
    zX197ag.jpg

I use MC to send them to their new house.
    t44Fb8d.jpg
    PycN3SD.jpg
    rjhOuzQ.jpg

"I'm starving! But we should try out the new bed, to see if it's ok! decisions, decisions!" thinks Adan
    "Sweetie just go relax, dinner will be ready in a minute!" says Teddy
    LqhmE0r.jpg
    abkPthq.jpg

"Adan, Dinner's ready!" calls Teddy, who made a celebratory Lobster Thermador.
    LLLBIAF.jpg
    Last thing to do, I get rid of Adan's clunker and get them both fire engine red cars, as a reminder of their Fire Fighting days.

Next I retire Laz and put him and Ethereal as the towns new stylists. Laz gets a big kick out of this and laughs and claps his approval!
    DgLPKzp.jpg

I move him in with Ethereal, on a trial basis. I don't know how it will go over with Branch and Daveed, the house owners! I'll move them elsewhere if it doesn't work out!

Ethereal and Laz are sent home with MC. Ethereal turns and is delighted to see Laz here!
    "oh boy! my furry sweetheart is here!" thinks Ethereal, before Laz evens 'comes to".
    NxWCyAL.jpg

She welcomes him to living in the 'real' dimension.
    "oh heyyy!" says Laz, pleased.
    5pVvRRD.jpg

Daveed comes home. He and Branch are best friends! Branch is the cook, cooks all vegetarian meals for him, from his superb garden.
    cR3yh0i.jpg
    n6ysEgy.jpg
    T7WCxon.jpg
    llRkB3v.jpg

awww best friends!
    OvQepzs.jpg

What would happen if I give Daveed a matching trait to Branch? say Flirty, because he always looks so uptight! :D
    lRWFOV1.jpg

Oh, well then!
    rSeWksZ.jpg

"What's happening? Did you make me gay Watcher?"
    lol no you are doing it yourself silly! I think that is your coward trait affecting your face! LOL :D
    7b0Ih04.jpg
    w3d2D3T.jpg
    gi4wx3l.jpg
    57VoQyy.jpg

Branch is happy! "hey your bed is really comfy, Daveed"
    eHCC117.jpg

"yeah, you should stay. Then I won't be so scared!"
    O3iiHDY.jpg

They drift off to sleep, thus claiming this bedroom for themselves.

While Ethereal and Laz dream of Sunlit Tides ;):)
    ye0IYd1.jpg

Victor dances, awaiting Oakley to get home from work, so they can move to the new house!
    s0ed7HN.jpg
    rIUvKc6.jpg
    G3iWBCO.jpg

For some reason she stays at work till 11pm! :o

They will have to move tomorrow!
    :)
    Night Night my fun crazy town! <3
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

Happy Sunday @Silverofdreams30! That is a lovely greeting!

thank you for telling me their names!

Oh so Brigdeport only has hunks, huh? then I should probably get it just for that! ;):smiley:

aw Baxter is the Best!

@bekkasan I think it wouldn't hurt to ask! You can ask your doc for a note maybe? If not disability my brother in law says that if you retire early, there is some way to pay back, so you get the original amount you would get in SS benefits if you retired at 100 or whatever the mean rule is!!!

''Beautiful evening in Hidden Springs. Sometimes the game surprises me with the depth of the colors.'' OUTSTANDING!!!

@emorrill I sure love reading your comments! You are so Fun!

I never saw the holding hands on the bus before either! so cute!

Does your high school choir teacher ever go to the reunions? I was able to see my favorite English teacher at one and was able to tell him how he was just the best and that I wanted my sons to have him too! He remembered my poems and even recited one back to me! I was so shocked , embarrassed and pleased!

LOL Shindig! I'll have to see whose personality would have a baby named that!!! :D Someone in my town Definitely needs to!!! :D

No my dear you explained it really well! Silver Fox got it right away! I'm the dense one, If something is unfamiliar to me, takes me awhile! Oh I'm so glad your hubby is insightful! It is so wonderful to have long conversations together, isn't it! <3

''I love that you love Shane so much. :mrgreen:<3 '' Oh I Do! :)

''Hairy foot sticking out of the hot tub! :joy:'' omg I die every time I see that Leg!

Yes mam! now I can rest! lol

@karritz wow such lovely pics of that town! I love it!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update!

@Turjan LOL don't cue ominous music to my game :D:D:D love your comments, Thank you!

I love reading about Tom! What did he change with that brain machine?

All your pics and sims are so lovely!

@GraceyManor I Love the doggie, Zherlap!

@Tamijo I love the part about Elea and Anders! well of course I do! :)

At the bar who retired?

Sam Stone LOL poor guy was unsuccessful!

''Armel Mercier and his wife Danelle Mercier. still in love after all those years.'' aww good! <3

The woman in the green dress I think is Cherie, Alfie's girl friend.

''That is why you do not install beds at work, give them one and soon everyone wants their own <3<3'' lol so true! :D

''Can’t help thinking that this is a late 60’s community transferred to the new millennium <3'' omg maybe It is the '60's! but they have smart phones! haha

@Sleepstar lovely update! I want to see it! do you have any pics :)

edited February 2021
    Couple of my favorite CC sites are closing, been on a downloading frenzy all day.XD
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Forgiveness

Bekka delivers her designs to the prospective clients. They enthusiastically approve them and the renovation dates are scheduled and the contracts are signed.
    She arrives at the hospital feeling cheerful and excited and quickly jots those words down before going in for her appointment. She greets Dr. Pena and hands the journal to her. The winter painting on the wall helps to divert her mind while the doctor reads her notes. The painting makes her happy to look at, and she realizes it reminds her of the fun she and Jamie had the last two days. Perhaps they can sing together at the tavern this weekend. She smiles thinking about it.
    50985582077_ce87d4583e_o.jpg
    50964091117_ececd69d57_o.jpg

Dr. Pena finishes reading the entries and thanks Bekka for allowing her to read it. “When looking over your notes what stood out for you?
    “I was surprised to see how many positive feelings I experienced rather than negative ones.”
    “You would say it was a good day?”
    “It was the best day I had in a long, long time.”

“The poem is very revealing. Tell me about it?”
    "I wrote the poem after that wonderful day and did not really want it to end. I was sad he had to go and scared of those feelings, despite what a great day it was.
    “You recognize the fear and yet are not shying away from him, but exploring the relationship.”

"Yes, I was attracted to him when I met him. He is gorgeous and sexy and has the most appealing smile I've ever seen. We have spent time together since that first disastrous meeting and it really has been a joy getting to know him. Jamie has a great sense of humor, kind of quirky like mine is. He's a really nice guy and I like him...a lot. He’s been very understanding about my need to go slow with our relationship. He has a natural instinct about people and emotions. I’ve noticed his sensitivity in dealing with others, not just me. He helped me diffuse the anger and hurt that had built up inside of me with his powers. I know I would be worse right now if Jamie had not helped me.”
    “Is he an empath?”
    “I think so. He says he is not occult, but he must be to draw emotions out of others into himself like he does. He just doesn't recognize it.
    50984766343_7ba2309c8a_o.jpg

Dr. Pena scribbles a few notes on her tablet observing Bekka as she talks. “Interesting about the young man. You have good insight and that is one of your strengths.”
    Bekka shakes her head and groans. “I don’t feel I can trust my judgement after the mess I've made of my life these last two years.”
    50985473646_2bcf2a0a43_o.jpg

The doctor looks thoughtful. "I can see where you would have issues trusting your judgement but you've learned a lot in the last two years. We see things differently depending on the time in our life. You wanted and needed something in your life when you met your former boyfriend that he seemed to meet. You need something different now. You do recognize that. Growth occurs with suffering as well as when we are happy. Life is not always easy, and you learned that early on with the death of your parents at an extremely vulnerable age. You have grown and changed and will see things in a new light in the future, but you need to learn to trust yourself again. We will work on that.” She makes more notes on her tablet.
    “Something happened to make you start taking an interest in your life. Do you recall what it might have been?”
    50986308432_44cdc2bbcb_o.jpg

Laughing, Bekka nods her head. “Oh yes! I can tell you exactly what it was. My Godmother! She came over to my house and had a ‘come to Fate’ talk with me. She expected me to show up at her harvest party to celebrate fall. I had given her excuses not to come. She wasn’t putting up with it anymore. She chewed me up one side and down the other. But did it in such a way I knew it was love and worry that brought her to me. She reminded me how much my parents loved me and how disappointed they would be with me hiding from life instead of living. Needless to say I showed up at the party and had a great time. Everyone seemed happy to see me and I was happy to see them as well. I started accepting invitations and actually invited a few friends over to my place for dinner during the holidays.”
    50985582122_4304e7ec71_o.jpg

“Let's talk about your former boyfriend. We talked about what happened at the end of the relationship previously. Describe how it started, how you grew to become a couple.”
    Bekka frowns, feeling tightness in her chest, suddenly not comfortable with the turn in the conversation. She shakes herself mentally. 'You are here to heal, no one said it would be easy. Get a grip girl.'
    50985494468_fff6d85c0c_o.jpg

“We met at a party and enjoyed each other's company right away. Josh was good-looking and interesting to talk with. He loved talking about his job, his expectations, what he wanted out of life. He had his whole life planned out. I think I admired that because I seemed to be just going through the motions with no real plan. We started seeing each other and generally did things with his friends and things he wanted to do. As we grew closer, I thought I was in love with him. Josh said he loved me. I wanted what my parents had and believed I would have it with him. I invited him to move in with me. He gradually became more controlling about what I could do, where I could go and who I could be with. He only approved of my Godparents but did not want me visiting them unless he was present too. He even critiqued my architecture jobs and made me pass up on some jobs that he felt were beneath me. I did things his way to make him happy. It was easier than arguing."
    50964091097_6bc8b9e008_o.jpg

"I came home one day to a house full of modern stark white furniture with chrome accents that had absolutely no soul. My once comforting home was lifeless and empty. I’m still not quite sure why I didn’t toss him out at that time. He thought I would enjoy the surprise of new furniture. I realized then he didn't really know me. I had been hiding the truth about us from myself. It wasn't much later when I discovered him at the park with the other woman. The first thing I did after breaking it off was have that furniture moved out and my things back in. He had put my things in storage. I honestly don’t know why I put up with it as long as I did. It's like I wasn't really me at the time.
    50985582292_8229772a5f_o.jpg

“What are you feeling right now?”
    “Disappointment...sadness...anger...frustration.”
    “Towards you or Josh?”
    “Both but mostly towards me for allowing him to dominate me and not sending him packing."
    "Can you forgive yourself as well as forgive him?"
    Bekka is lost in thought for a few minutes as she thinks about her life the last two years and what she wants out of her future.
    50977714451_1b4d17ab24_o.jpg
    50967685102_5ed6b7c743_o.jpg

“I have to because I can’t keep going like this. Jamie forgave me easily for my actions towards him and asked me to forgive myself for my outburst towards him. He didn't want my negative feelings and anger at myself affecting our relationship. That was when he told me he knew he wanted a closer relationship, but was willing to give me time. I didn't want those feelings affecting what was building between us. I forgave myself. This is hard, but I know I need to do it. It’s part of changing and letting go of that part of my life.”
    “Yes, it is. It is necessary in order for you to take the next steps in your life.”
    50985582257_a4d62fab1a_o.jpg

https://youtu.be/rFC20P25mZ4

Bekka closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She opens her eyes and looks at the doctor, who inclines her head. She thinks of Jamie and draws strength from him even though he is not in the room with her. “I forgive myself for allowing Josh to control our relationship and me. I realize that even though I regret it happened I did learn from it and it won’t happen again. I forgive myself for living in fear and hiding from life. I want to be whole again."
    "I forgive you, Josh. I forgive you for your controlling nature and your unfaithfulness in our relationship. I’m done with the hurt and the pain from our past. You won't control my life or my future any longer.”
    Tears roll down her face as she feels her heart release the turmoil from the last two years. She grabs a tissue from the box kept on the doctor’s desk. She wipes her tears and takes several deep breaths to calm herself down.
    50977826837_3f852292c2_o.jpg
    50977826527_8d33320af8_o.jpg

Across town, Jamie is pulled abruptly from his sleep. “Rebecca!” he calls out as he tries to calm his rapidly beating heart. He can feel she is stressed and upset. He doesn't sense danger though. He looks at the time and realizes she is probably at her doctor's appointment. He sits up and scratches his head as he tries to solve the puzzle in his mind as to why he is sensing her feelings when they are not in the same room together. He knows Rebecca is his soulmate but that has not even been discussed with her. He is amazed he can feel her strong emotions that far away. He pulls his phone out and sends a text knowing she won't get it while she is in with the doctor but needing to touch base with her anyway.
    50986078468_03ac6ae01b_o.jpg
    50977018763_4e8ea18c0f_o.jpg
    50977018743_61dd0d1e37_o.jpg

Dr Pena walks around the desk to stand in front of Bekka and touches her shoulder briefly in a reassuring and calming manner. "You did that much sooner than I thought you would. You are a very determined young lady when you have your mind set on something, you do it." She smiles and Bekka wipes her eyes and gives her a tremulous smile back.

She watches as Bekka tries to calm herself down. “You know crying is a beneficial way to release tension and it makes us feel better. It is acceptable to cry.”
    “I’ve never wanted to seem weak by crying in front of others or by myself.”
    “Bekka, crying is not a sign of weakness. Holding in your emotions is not doing you any good. You can’t bottle them up inside you even if you have an empath handy to rid you of them. You have to learn to let them out yourself in a constructive way. We will work on that as well.” She smiles at Bekka to take the sting out of her words.
    "I want you to continue with your journal, write your emotions and thoughts down as you have been doing. Our next appointment will be in two days. Are you ok with that?"
    "Yes, that will be fine. I'm actually feeling empty at the moment. The darkness and heaviness in my soul seems to be gone. I feel drained but in a good way, not a bad way. Does any of this make sense?"
    Dr. Pena spends a little more time talking with Bekka before letting her go home.
    50986200131_cb62dfc927_o.jpg

Bekka turns her phone back on after leaving the doctor's office. She sees a text from Jamie asking if she is ok. 'Good question. I think I will be fine after I process all this.' She starts to send him a text back but decides she needs to hear his voice. She starts smiling as soon as she hears his cheerful voice. Jamie is all smiles hearing her voice and sensing her emotions are under control.
    50977714526_e29b31d9bd_o.jpg
    50986078423_a239cf5131_o.jpg
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited February 2021
    Today Crystal and Taylor hosted a venue party at that lake resort up in the mountains above Bridgeport. Everyone showed up, and it was a surprising success (my parties usually fail XD). People were chatting with each other, folks were roasting marshmallows around the campfire, Matty Crewe and Suzy Strummer were slow dancing behind some bushes (Guess they got together after the band split up), Elspeth kept arguing with a bunch of strangers and in the end Taylor went skinny dipping with a vampire, only to remember that she's hydrophobic seconds after entering the hot tub.
    Crystal greeting Matty Crewe and Suzy Strummer, 2 of her former band mates
    y6O9aYY.jpg
    Elspeth Cook looking for something to do
    Rrg08bk.jpg
    Elspeth Cook being extremely angry for unknown reasons
    HfW6yIL.jpg
    Suzy Strummer talking to Matty Crewe
    JfPv5KF.jpg
    Matty apologizing to Suzy for stepping on her toes during their slow dancing session
    3F2RxbZ.jpg
    Sugar Bijou eating marshmallows while Taylor, Elspeth and one of the Lumpkins talk in the background.
    Q1ayKjp.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played for a bit on my Hidden Springs Save

On Saturday Greta went to the stadium to watch the team play while Ivan went to collect gemstones and metals. Lucy received her notification, and the family's finances have somewhat recovered from the burglar.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Zherlap: Okay, human, I must admit you give good belly rubs...that's the spot.
    Willow: I'm not gonna rub your belly all day you do know that right?
    Zherlap: You will if I say you will.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Kaiden: You know, you people are very fortunate to have such a beautiful
    world.
    Willow: I'm sure your home is just as lovely.
    Kaiden: It is, but it doesn't have everything this world has.
    Willow: Oh? Like what?
    Kaiden: This view...and the people here.
    Willow: Thought it was a nice place to visit but not to stay?
    Kaiden: I miss my home yes...but I also enjoy doing this.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Willow: You're gonna get me wet.
    Kaiden: :p

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Zherlap: I found something kaiden...its gotta be the biggest bone
    I've seen in all my life...It must be from a horse...or a rhinocerous or
    a prehistoric mastodon.I can't get it out.
    Kaiden: Are you coming?
    Zherlap: No, I'm gonna work on this mammal here.
    Willow: Good luck with that.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    Willow: Hello?
    Editor: Willow, Its Chris, we decided to give you another shot.We need you
    to fly to Egypt and search for and photograph an ancient tomb...Don't mess this one
    up or we will fire you.Understood?
    Willow: Of course! Thank you Chris.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Zherlap: Why do I have a feeling you had a hand in that?
    Kaiden: I might have slipped some information to that editor...
    Zherlap: Why are you so keen on helping her?
    Kaiden: She helped us, I owe it to her.Be nice.
    Zherlap: me? never...I don't know the meaning of that word.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Willow: What did you do?
    Kaiden: what do you mean?
    Willow: He was all set to fire me...how did you manage this?
    Kaiden: I have information others don't, quickly sent some hints..
    that's all.
    Willow: If I can't pull this off, I'm really in deep water.
    Kaiden: You'll be able to do it...we'll help you...
    Zherlap: You mean, you'll help her...this pooch is staying put.
    Kaiden: Fine, I'll help you, while that lazy mutt sleeps all day.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@emorrill Thanks! Appreciate the compliment on the picture.

@GraceyManor Kaiden has lots of nice tricks up his sleeves.
    I can understand him not wanting to stay and missing his home.
    Lovely picture of the night sky with the rising moon.
    Sprite! :love:
    Kaiden is certainly helpful in sticky situations.
    That was nice of Kaiden to help her keep her job.
    And, you didn't tell us which sites are closing down! Why?

@Karritz I got dizzy and tired just reading all the steps you took to get the dome! :grin:
    I've never really used them anywhere but my off planet type places.
    Lovely pictures of the new world.

@Nikkei_Simmer Enjoyed the update. Seems like River and Haruo got pretty upset over Marigold considering they didn't own the property at the time.

@Silverofdreams30 Happy Sunday to you as well.

@Turjan I haven't had seasons available for so many years that I'm even enjoying the rainy days. I'm sure I'll get tired of it and adjust my tempest settings to have short bursts of rain on rare occasions like I did before. :grin: I do try to keep my true tropical worlds snow free and send them on vacation to a snowy world during winter.
    Glad Tom was successful on his mission. I hope the rest of his life is happier than his parents.

@Tamijo Comments on your thread. Thank you! That is a beautiful fall picture!

@Sleepstar bummer the burglar got some stuff!

@DivaDoodle Comments on your thread.
    Thanks!

@Gguy Great party!

I took some pictures of my sims houses for another thread and just so happened to be a double rainbow while I was snapping pictures. :heart:
    50989589967_2cec23314c_o.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hello, everyone!

I got lost ^^0 So, I'll try to catch up with the tags later. Anyway, I played a lot today and managed to get involved in Lucky Palms. I'm impressed at the light in the world, it's pretty dark at night!

First, what I did in Twinbrook:

50991382742_40de5eda52_h.jpgScreenshot-81 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Julieta invited her son, JP (stands for João Paulo), to move in again. He wasn't finding love and I wanted to make sure he would get married. I found out he was the best friends with Abigail Lemos, a sim that I created, and I decided to get them married and moved them out.

50990572393_231f254357_h.jpgScreenshot-96 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

They didn't have a great party. I intend to throw a party to the younger child, Liliana, who will marry Russel McGraw, who is Aidan McGraw's child and, in fact, Styles McGraw's grandson.

50991269261_d7ee200f3a_h.jpgScreenshot-115 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

BTW @DivaDoodle Aidan is an elder now. :-(

50980472358_97d4d7466e_h.jpgScreenshot-151 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Thiago was still single, but I think I found two possible girls for him. Here, he's kissing Melissa Sonwhun at his brother's party.

--- x --- x ---

Meanwhile, I decided to take a break from Twinbrook and start a gameplay in Lucky Palms. I wasn't getting involved with my other sim and ended up creating a new game reusing old sims related to Appaloosa Plains. I chose to give it a try and have a desert ranch.

50987961873_b15fdcdf2e_h.jpgScreenshot by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

This is Sunny Acres and I shared some more pictures in the post about real estate. I'm still working on it. [BTW, @bekkasan I love your pictures there. How did you put a teddy bear on a bed?]

50991376027_8b77fc9658_h.jpgScreenshot-14 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

These are Cauã Aguiar and Vanessa Aguiar. They are siblings and I was using them in Starlight Shores, but frankly, Vanessa used to be Yvaine Parrott and she was my horsewoman. I decided to try again and I think Vanessa fits her better than Camila. The other guy is Diogo Lopes.
    Just because I got a little excited about Diogo's story. He started as a paparazzi in Egypt in a gameplay in 2014. I used to edit the generic townies. I liked him and saved. In 2015, I used him along with another sim in Appaloosa Plains. He was my first firefighter.

Vanessa was Yvaine in that gameplay and she married Eddie, Diogo's son in that save. I still have the save and I tried to play with them, but I wasn't 100% happy with it.

So, I decided to add him to this household as a police officer because of this old gameplay. He would substitute Eddie (as Eddie was a clone of his father with his mother's skin tone).

Okay, I hope this backgroun wasn't confusing.

50991264576_6691d33208_h.jpgScreenshot-81 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Despite not having the moodlet showing attraction, I decided to make Vanessa and Diogo go out anyway. They spent the night at the night club and when they got home and I tried to make them have more intimacy....

50991265161_c17d0ddc1c_h.jpgScreenshot-83 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Neither Diogo nor Vanessa was in the mood. I put them to sleep and I'm likely to make them have a baby and kick him out to live his life outside. Let's see, maybe they'll fall in love with each other later.

I'm a bit sleepy now. hehe
    happy simming!
    edited March 2021
    @bekkasan
    I was on my phone and can't copy/paste links with my phone.
    I forgot the name of the site, but @Nikkei_Simmer created a thread
    about it.Not 100% sure why its closing.

Here's the info: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987114/on-tumblr-aikea-guinea-closing-up-shop-by-end-of-april-2021#latest

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Kaiden: I thought you didn't want to go.
    Zherlap: Well, someone's gotta make sure you two aren't
    in trouble....I smell something tasty...let me at it.

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Willow: Where on earth is he going?
    Kaiden: Probably to steal someone's dinner.
    Willow: Of course he is.

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Willow: You sure you don't wanna stay back and work on you know
    what?
    Kaiden: No, I rather help you with this.In case something goes wrong.
    Willow: Alright, if you're sure.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Willow: This is creepy...its goiving me bad vibes.
    Kaiden: Same here, just be careful..

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Willow: I sure hope I don't end up like that guy down there.
    Kaiden: I'm not about to let that happen.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Kaiden: Anything in there?
    Willow: Some sort of weird stone, shaped like a half moon.
    Kaiden: Right up my ally, let me see it!

Screenshot-66.jpg
    Kaiden: I think it goes in here....just a little more.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    Willow: That was clever.
    Kaiden: I know how these tombs work...don't forget, I do a lot of exploring.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Willow: ....Dead end? This led to an empty room, that is pointless!
    Kaiden: Are you sure about that? Not everything is as it seems in
    these types of places.
    Willow: Oh?! Maybe...

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Kaiden: See? Good job!
    Willow: That was easy enough.
    Kaiden: For now...

Screenshot-71.jpg
    Willow: You know...I am here to help?
    Kaiden: No! This is my kind of stuff, please let me do it.
    Willow: Alright, I guess I'll just stand here and look pretty..
    Kaiden: And you're doing a great job of that.
    Willow: What?
    Kaiden: Nothing...I got this.

Screenshot-73.jpg
    Willow: There was no mummy in here! What a rip off!
    Kaiden: Well, they left you a chest over there?

Screenshot-74.jpg
    Willow: Looks like there will be a part two to this.
    Kaiden: Of course there will be.
    Willow: Let's return these.
    Hello All.

I just popped in to replay to a few people. I didn't play yesterday. Had other things to do and am just launching the game now but don't know if I'll have time to play it. If I do I'll be moving towards having Frank and Felecia head off for their vacation. I have to keep it moving on to get them all married and moved out asap. I want to start seeing the grandchildren being born and counted by the badge.

@Turjan yes - the dome has to be given an access point. I think you can add a doorway but I've never tried but I have seen them in other people's games with doorways. But maybe that's a different type of dome. But I have added a small basement under it with stairs so sims get inside the garden via the basement. The problem is the base of the dome is sitting on the basement floor. I didn't want to get rid of the basement and my sims can walk through the side of the dome so I'll leave it as it is.

@GraceyManor I think I like your multi coloured dog. I decided it must have had a swim in dye at some point. I'm sure if i'd been following your story carefully I'd know exactly what happened.

@DivaDoodle thank you. That's the town I'll be sending Frank and Felecia for their vacation. I just finished adding townies from my library and I added a few interesting lots for Sims to visit for fun. The world is mostly flat and brown, a lot like Australia.

@bekkasan I know. I was tired too. I can assure you if I'd written out the plan and thinking about all of the steps before I started I probably would have just made a new one on flat ground in the world.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. There'll probably be more after I've recorded the video of Frank and Felecial on vacation. They hardly know each other so far. Their relationship panel is in the green zone but almost 0.

Happy Simming All
    @Karritz
    He is an alien dog from mars.His owner Kaiden and him crash landed in a town.
    And a journalist is helping them find a way to fix their ship.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Enjoyed the update. Seems like River and Haruo got pretty upset over Marigold considering they didn't own the property at the time.

Well... :mrgreen: ~evil grin~ at least they went about it the right way... making sure that they got ownership of the property before confronting Marigold Racket and her "intent to occupy" to establish right of ownership. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Karritz
    He is an alien dog from mars.His owner Kaiden and him crash landed in a town.
    And a journalist is helping them find a way to fix their ship.

That sounds like a really fun story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top