Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    KayeStar wrote: »
    CursedDice wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm aware my picture doesn't work. My Photobucket is restricted, Flickr was down for maintenance and Dropbox doesn't work from what I can see
    I had to download my images one by one. :confounded:

Dropbox doesn't work? I have Dropbox. There's no indication of the site being down for maintenance or malfunctioning on my end. Did you get an error?

I meant I can't share Dropbox pictures to this site or at least don't know how to. I was coming up with the square with a question mark
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, you know I said I wasn't going to post again today? Well, I had a bit of an internal pep talk. So:

Recently, Iris had a bath at Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-8871.jpg
    Advarius maintained the emergency alarm situated in James Braidwood's berth at Coloursplosion Chateau:
    Screenshot-8939.jpg
    He then fed and milked the cow:
    Screenshot-8949.jpg
    Rachel continued typing up Princess Loveheart Volume 1: Special Edition at Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-8947.jpg
    Back at Coloursplosion Chateau, Advarius collected honey from his bees:
    Screenshot-8964.jpg
    He then set off for the Fire Station:
    Screenshot-8970.jpg
    And maintained the Fire Engine there:
    Screenshot-9018.jpg
    Meanwhile, at Beach Heart, Drake and Iris were exercising on the Barre:
    Screenshot-8997.jpg
    Advarius came back to Coloursplosion Chateau and were greeted by Belle and Marty:
    Screenshot-9028.jpg
    'Hello Advarius! Is everything working properly at the Fire Station?' Belle asked. 'Not everything, Belle. The gate broke again' Advarius said, with a hint of irritation in his voice:
    Screenshot-9000.jpg
    'Dad sorted it, but it's a mystery how it didn't shut in the first place' He added. 'That is a mystery!' Marty said. 'Anyway, it's fixed' Advarius said. 'It's a good job it wasn't anything important, otherwise your team would be in trouble when an emergency comes up' Belle said, smiling. 'You got that right, Belle!' Advarius chuckled:
    Screenshot-9030.jpg
    At Beach Heart, Drake and Iris had finished their ballet practice. Iris gave Drake a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-9074.jpg
    Drake blushed. Iris had left a pink lip print on his cheek. 'Thanks for being such an awesome brother, Drake!' Iris said, gratefully. 'You're welcome, Iris!' Drake replied, smiling at his sister. He then went downstairs to the bathroom and had a relaxing soak in the warm water:
    Screenshot-9146.jpg
    Iris went downstairs to her and Drake's bedroom to have a nap:
    Screenshot-9150.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel had a break:
    Screenshot-9106.jpg
    Drake came out of the bath and changed into his sleepwear. He went downstairs to the bedroom and had a nap:
    Screenshot-9156.jpg
    Downstairs, Rachel continued to work hard on her second masterpiece:
    Screenshot-9172.jpg
    She's nearly there.

Bonus pic
    Screenshot-8941.jpg
    Roboto watching the Romance Channel.

Bloopers
    Screenshot-9025.jpg
    And here we have Iris, auditioning to be the first female Minister of Silly Walks.

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3490

@GraceyManor Those darn paparazzi are always around when you don't want them to be.
    Stay a bit longer, Kristy.
    Good idea, she'll be surprised to see him there.
    Great update!

@coco Yeah, it could happen. Luckily it didn't do so and there was very minimal damage.
    Yep, I got a plan in place. I have multiple places I can go for shelter.

@MrSpaceman You're welcome.

@Mikezumi Hope you had a nice time with your sister.

@Silverofdreams30 It's a handful. They have different sleep patterns and one always needs a need met.
    It really was. I wanted to share some photos and videos but they'd probably violate forum rules due to the fact they give away my location.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome. So far today has been nice, no severe weather (at the moment) and sunny.
    I think she'll be a welcomed addition. She'll move out when the toddlers age up but will stay in town for a while due to all the life fruit she ate in the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

@TadOlson You're welcome.
    I really wish I could. It'd be nice to actually have a basement but I make do to stay safe.
    Can't blame you, a city would be pretty bad to raise kids in, depending on the area.

@KayeStar Your family looks great.

@Steamvarius Great athletic wear for Advarius.
    The girl's outfits look great too.
    I hope things get better soon!

@CursedDice Great update!

Page 3491

@Steamvarius Great update!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight and Lorelei celebrated their return from the honeymoon with kisses and loving. Afterwards, Dwight went to check the mail and Lorelei was going for a bike ride, but stood watching while Dwight checked the mail. They received several wonderful gifts in the mail some of which will be sold as they have no need for a huge water fountain or a bowling alley. Autumn gave them a dragon egg and Dwight wants to keep that one! He wonders how will a dragon and a Sprite get along? Rafe got them a basketball goal....Dwight is keeping it. Pearl gave them a beautiful wall hanging and that will be kept and treasured. Ricardo gave them a foosball table and Dwight said that is a keeper too. Lorelei has never played foosball and Dwight is shocked. Where are they going to put all that stuff though?
    40908990223_7cfcd955c8_b.jpg
    47889080321_9e1218d26d_b.jpg

Rafe and Autumn noticed the honeymooners were back and hurried over with congratulations and news about the tomb. They held hands with Autumn and Rafe and teleported to the island. The entrance had been cleared and shored up to provide a safe way to get into the tomb. The mayor wants Lorelei to manage it and allow islanders and tourists to come in and tour the tomb to learn about the past. The dive well in the entrance has been sealed off behind a fence to protect anyone from getting inside and not being able to find their way out. Lorelei thinks it might be a good idea to remove it all together as so many teens can be curious and could endanger themselves by getting in and not being able to find the way out.
    47099762994_d8e3aa4ebe_b.jpg
    47889080151_bcdd963630_b.jpg
    47889080091_c9c93b3ba0_b.jpg

The first room has been set up as a gift shop where islanders can sell home made crafts that still use techniques from long ago. Lorelei is thinking it will be a nice place to sell her book when it is finished. All the traps on the lower two levels have been deactivated and the mummies were dispatched to the great beyond by Rafe. The skeletons were replaced with replica's and the others were buried in a small memorial area on the backside of the island
    47099762844_2e7bef1715_b.jpg
    47889079921_cec1f4ee9a_b.jpg
    47099762724_e22512e932_b.jpg

Both couples decided to be sure that the mummies were really gone. I think the mummies are really gone but the sarcophagi seem to be a bit unstable and perhaps should be anchored better to prevent that rocking around.
    47099762624_51c412b7e6_b.jpg
    47889079771_dac3a5fbb6_b.jpg
    47099762474_98031f1cc7_b.jpg

The two couples met at the bistro to enjoy a last meal together. The tomb will be left in Lorelei's management with the mayor's blessing since she discovered it. Lorelei will hire someone to manage it, provide the tours and allow students to study and tour it for their history lessons. Rafe will send the original books and scrolls back as soon as he and the other scholars he has available complete the translations. He will also make sure the originals are placed in protective cases so they do not deteriorate from the elements. Hugs and goodbyes are said and Autumn invites them for a visit to Buccaneer Bay anytime. Rafe takes Autumns hand in his and in the wink of an eye they are gone.
    Dwight looks at Lorelei "That is such a cool way to travel!" Lorelei laughs at him. "You are having to get used to eating kelp in your diet because of me. You want to drink blood too?" Dwight grins "No, not so much to do that! Besides, the kelp isn't bad at all mixed in with the food like I do it."
    47889079621_98dff45722_b.jpg
    47889079521_e76fe537f2_b.jpg

Dwight and Lorelei race upstairs to see who could get in bed the fastest. It was a tie!
    47099762074_6143069e5b_b.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Before going back to my family saves, I want to be sure that my settings are right for a non-supernatural save. What better way to do that than to have Mikezumi look after some boys that I haven't played yet. I have actually played Eddy Mullis but I added him because I needed a fourth sim and he's way too cute to have ignored for so long :D

Mikezumi is a genie to make cleaning the house and the boys easy should they need it if they don't take care of it themselves. Although I won't be making the boys unselectable with MC I will only be controlling them very minimally, like if they get into a fight with a townie or something that I just can't live with.
    47923010253_8d45e8d93b_o.jpg
    I got Mikezumi cooking as soon as they arrived so the boys could get to know each other. It didn't take long for them to start chatting in a group. There was even a little flirting :)
    47923361087_32bd392183_o.jpg
    Grumpo Marks (Roaring Heights) is grumpy and it wasn't long before he had an argument with Conrad Finley (Midnight Hollow) :#:D
    47923359141_ec28a58765_o.jpg
    Silly Conrad tried to come back with a flirt but it was rejected! :(:D
    47923360847_41e6e22f84_o.jpg
    When Eddy and Goodwin joined the conversation, Conrad flirted with Eddy. It wasn't knocked back :)
    47923359348_f5e2020147_o.jpg
    47923677418_58d9c47e76_o.jpg
    The boys eventually went off to do their own thing. Goodwin Goode (Twinbrook) started with the Athletic trait but I have since changed that to Disciplined because his LTW is to master the MA and Athletic skills.
    47923680923_cbd9753ce7_o.jpg
    I remembered Eddy was artistic but didn't realize the other boys were until they all found empty easels.
    47923678952_0784ae0ef1_o.jpg
    One of the reasons I didn't make the boys unselectable is because I didn't want them selling off their paintings before I could help myself to the ones I liked most :D
    47923683387_b0251f55ef_o.jpg
    Page 3483

@GraceyManor Poor William had no fight in him without Belle. Glad she's back :)
    Phew! What a relief that William was able to tell Belle how he felt in time!
    Awwww I am sure she would have loved him even if he didn't change back :)

@Silverofdreams30 I hope Donal and Sierra had a good time at the gym :) Even my non-athletic sims seem to like going.
    Fun beach pics :)
    Sierra's bikini is very nice!

@emorrill Lovely shots of the Temple in the morning sun :)
    The interior is gorgeous and the lines of flowers are stunning!
    What well behaved guests :)
    Looking good, Becky! :)
    Al must be so happy for his friend :)
    The kids looked adorable :)
    Awwww here comes the bride and she looks amazing in her wedding gown :)
    Some stunning shots of Emma!
    Beautiful vows :)
    Awww of course Al was crying ... from joy!
    What a glorious wedding!

@CravenLestat Excellent job on The Drunken Clam!

@Brandontaylor Cute skilling pics of Avery :)
    Good luck with the fairy recipe, Ava!
    Hank seems like a good step daddy :)
    It's probably good the plants are dying if they are moving then Ava won't feel so sad about leaving them.
    Cute pic of Avery at the block table :) I love seeing toddlers use the block table but it's a pity they don't get skills on it until they are children.

@ilikethesims30 Fun three-legged race :)

@Charlottesmom You probably won't see this but thanks for the lovely comments :) I tell you what I am up to by text anyway :)

@Emily4331 Cute Spongebob fanart :) I can't say I have ever seen The Usual Suspects.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Trying to catch up with the comments here. ;)

@Mikezumi I swear whenever one of my sims holds their breath under water in the bathtub it freaks me out EVERY time! :flushed: I don't know why because I know they do it and I've never heard of a sim drowning from doing that, but...it still just gets to me. ;)
    ----
    That's a household full of handsome. :love:
    Thank you so much (always) for all your sweet comments and compliments on the wedding. <3 I'm glad to hear you enjoyed reading it.

@Brandontaylor It might've been Sam's story thread you first noticed because I posted there long before my blog. ;) So how did you discover Quantum Leap? For me it showed up on Netflix one day (nearly 3 years ago ;) ) and I saw that Scott Bakula was in it. All I ever knew him from was Star Trek: Enterprise so my curiosity about his other acting roles encouraged me to watch the Pilot episode of QL on my tablet in bed, while hubby was working the night shift. Seeing how phenomenal he was in the role of Dr. Sam Beckett <3 I slowly began to develop a little crush on the time travelling Physicist. :p And that being said, the rest is history. :blush:
    Prayers for sure work. <3
    I've never played DoD either, but I've heard about it from other folks. Sounds like fun. :)
    ----
    I got your reference there with Brittany and owning her own daycare. :p Naturally we see that she's a fantastic babysitter. :star:
    ----
    Brittany looks pretty unamused by the cooking channel there. :lol:
    Christopher Steel is such a cutie. :love:

@GraceyManor Darn Paparazzi! :unamused::p
    Sweet looking airport! :star:
    Aww, he wants to see her off. Cute. <3 And of course he does so with a song. ;) (Are these real songs you post the lyrics of or are they ones you wrote? :) )
    So he's gonna book a show in her hometown eh? :smirk:
    Yeeeeeah, long hair doesn't suit him. :lol: I hate it when the nekkid outfit changes the hairstyle. :unamused:

@coco
    Well done Leah! You should be very proud, she takes after the best :smile:
    ^Aww! <3 That just made me blush and warm my heart. You're so sweet! :kissing_heart: I almost don't even know what to say.....
    ----
    Oh Al is for SURE talking about experience with cutting the wedding cake. He was married like 5 times! :lol: Now, when Sam changed history to where he (Al) never ended up losing his first wife, I dunno if he could remember being married to the other 4 women after her, and if Beth just appeared one day as his wife, but...I leave that up to the reader to decide. ;)
    Is it crazy that I didn't know that if you touch the bottom of the cake with the knife it's considered bad luck? :open_mouth:
    It wasn't too long of a French kiss. :smirk: And yeah a toddler might not have realized what was going on. :lol:
    Catarina had like 12 sim hours left until she was due. :p I had to pause her pregnancy for the wedding using MC.
    I forgot I put purple in Evelyn's hair. :lol:
    Sam had a small run in with Edelaine when he and Emma spent that winter day together at the winter festival. Edelaine saw him dancing and threw out a little cat-call his way. ;) (That's why she referenced that). It was a pretty humorous scene to me. :mrgreen:
    It seems like she really needed to apologise to be able to allow herself move on.
    ^Yup! You are right on the money with that girl! :star:
    I was afraid some readers would think she was telling him all that to get him to have feelings for her again, but no...she knew that this wedding meant goodbye to him and the possibility of ever being with him again. And she felt the need to share her feelings to gain closure.
    Lol! Glad you saw my response to bekkasan about Bruce and Edelaine. :lol: Although I can totally see how people would assume that. ;) I dunno though.....it could happen.
    I feel sympathy for him and his son but it's kind of the wrong time and place for Peter to tell his life story.
    ^In a way, yeah, it really was the wrong setting. However, going through a YEAR of sorrow and uncertainty with my husband in trying to figure out what was ailing him so, and having all the tests come back normal and doctors telling him it might all be in his head... then to FINALLY get the answer through a simple skin biopsy...I can very much sympathize with Peter's longing to find answers and relief for his son. Not knowing is so so hard! :confused: He was just desperate and...after 9 years of searching, I'm pretty sure I'd be so desperate to the point of being unable to keep my mouth shut once I had the opportunity to speak to someone who might be able to help. <3 Anyway. ;) That experience with hubby helped me to be able to write out that scene with great feeling.
    As long as Carl doesn't happen to see Sam leaping I'm happy.
    ^Right!? :lol: I will say that...at this point in Sam's "divine mission" God would not allow that to happen. :blush:
    I HAD to give Liam a happy ending...he's such a cutie little nerd!
    Lagoons & Llamas must be the sim version of Dungeons & Dragons :tongue:
    ^Yes, yes, yes! :smiley: I was so hoping many people would catch that. I was pretty impressed with myself coming up with that one. :lol:
    Yeah people just might start saying that about Sam eventually. :lol:
    I know many people that got a kick out of How I Met Your Mother. Someday I'll have to watch it. ;)
    Thank you always for the sweet comments. I love love reading them! <3

@Silverofdreams30 Vanderburg is their last name, but I love that Landgraab is what came to your mind. :lol: And yeah she had like 12 sim hours until she was due to deliver so I paused the pregnancy using MC to get the wedding pics taken. :)
    Thank you for those sweet comments and compliments. :kissing_heart: I appreciate them.
    I guess we all started out creating sims that didn't look that great. :lol: Gotta admit I was really intimidated by the sliders for a LONG time until I realized what a pudding sim was and...I didn't want all my sims to look alike. :p
    Yeah I was getting bugged by Photobucket too, even though I dropped them years ago for the same reasons you stated. :neutral:
    ----
    Richie Striker! :love: Oh be still my fluttering heart! <3 I can see you also recognized that there's not much to change with him. :smirk:
    Great job on making over the Paparazzo guy. :blush:

@bekkasan I know. :blush: A huge smile appeared on my face when I saw that award L got. I love it! <3 I hope she continues to be a writer for the rest of her life.
    You know I couldn't end Sam's story (not the official end, but you know what I mean ;) ) without him seeing little Evelyn again. <3
    I loved Al and Sam's chat at the end and I know Al will keep his promise to let Sam's family know. Such an beautiful awwww moment between them.
    ^It was an awwwww moment. <3 It sure got me teary-eyed. :'-) I know this is silly, but...I've always been a little afraid to have Al tell Sam he loves him (or vice versa) because he/they TOTALLY would, for fear that those who aren't familiar with the show might wonder if they have some secret sexual attraction going on. :unamused: Yeah...no. That's why I specifically wrote in him being a father figure as well because, he really is too. Anyway, you know I couldn't help sharing that with you. ;)<3
    ----
    YAY! Dwight and Lorelei update! :smiley: I'm hoping to see a pregnant belly! :blush:
    They received several wonderful gifts in the mail some of which will be sold as they have no need for a huge water fountain or a bowling alley.
    ^ROTFLOL!!! :joy: Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at that! Because it's TRUE! :grin:
    Oooh, I'd keep the dragon egg too! :smiley:
    Dwight's SMILE in this picture! <3<3
    47099762994_d8e3aa4ebe_b.jpg
    They wanna put Lorelei in charge of managing the tomb? I love it!
    A wise idea Lorelei. :)
    Yeah you clear out those mummies Rafe! :smirk:<3
    Lol! I thought there was some woohooing going on in the sarcophagus. :lol:
    Sounds like the tomb will be a really cool place to visit. :)
    Cute exchange between Dwight and Lorelei about kelp and drinking blood. :lol:<3
    Nice ending. :smirk:

@TadOlson
    That's great and I'm using a black hair subliminal to make my own hair turn black to stop getting bad haircuts.
    ^Not exactly sure what you mean, but...ok! 👍
    :lol:

@KayeStar I love all the pretty names you gave the kiddos in your legacy. :)

@CursedDice Enjoyed reading your update. :) And I forgot to properly welcome you to the thread, sorry. Welcome! :grin:
    I never thought to change the grand piano white and...it looks GORGEOUS white! :astonished:<3
    Yes, Sims can skate backwards, but you can't order them to. They just do it on their own. (At least that is what I remember, it's been a while... :neutral: )

I should be finished putting the final touches on Part 3 of the wedding tonight. :mrgreen: Not sure if I'll have time to post it tomorrow so Monday it is. :blush:

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Not sure if this is an update strictly speaking since it happened when trying to fix a bug (and I'd split the saves). As a result, short update as this happened in the split save. Tia got a new car

47932224098_e540130932_o.jpgScreenshot-547 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited May 2019
    Ok, lurking around the TS3 forum has inspired me to launch the game again.
    I got it into my mind to do another challenge again. Not for me, but the sim that I am planning to play.

The last time I did one was for a Bachelor challenge.
    This guy:
    pUSO4ZGAI3TK6.jpg
    Had to choose the best match and most desirable mate from among half a dozen lovely and talented women.
    I made up the rules myself and I have still have the spread sheet. :)

I want to do it again, but with another one of my favorite sims:
    Melonie Bloom:
    Screenshot-2718-1.jpg

I picked sims that were already in my Sim bin.
    I have never gotten around to playing any of them seriously.
    The two guys in the center are Elliot and Finch from that old sitcom, Just Shoot Me.
    Screenshot-865.jpg

The first challenge starts immediately.
    It's a Darwin Challenge where the loser get a chance to eliminate themselves from the challenge, or from the human gene pool entirely.
    Screenshot-866.jpg

None of these guys have skills, and the first skill they mush earn is handiness.
    They have to fix broken televisions.
    Screenshot-867.jpg

Which Elliot quickly fails.
    Screenshot-868.jpg

I don't remember this guy's name, but he is obviously pleased.
    As for his swimwear, he was relaxing in the hot tub before being called to the challenge, by the way.
    Screenshot-869.jpg

"This is going to be so easy!"
    Screenshot-870.jpg

It looks like the shock grew him some hair.
    And he is also on fire.
    Screenshot-871.jpg

I forgot to put in a shower in the challenge room.
    He has to hotfoot it to the house:
    Screenshot-872.jpg

The TV set his clothes on fire, which set the floor on fire?
    Anyway, Finch was the only one who kept a cool head, so I had him put it out.
    Screenshot-873.jpg

You guys should be ashamed.
    Screenshot-874.jpg

So Finch gets out of this challenge for bravery.
    He is missing out on some handiness points, but at least he doesn't have to risk his life or elimination.
    Screenshot-875.jpg

The welcome wagon is here, he can invite them in while the challenge is going on.
    This woman is obviously not Melonie. Her presence however, is going to make this challenge a lot more interesting. >:)
    Screenshot-876.jpg

I plan to have these guys days split into two modes:
    Skill building and wish fulfillment. In the evenings I will balance meeting their needs with granting their wishes.
    If someone has the wish to get to know "Miss Thang" better, it will be granted.
    However it may count against them at the end when I look at their scores for loyalty and fidelity.
    Screenshot-877.jpg

The guy with the highest aspiration reward point score will win the aspiration point category.
    These two are done and they did not die. Excellent.
    Screenshot-878.jpg

And so are these two.
    Good work!
    Screenshot-879.jpg

Aww, Elliot!
    You got electrocuted, caught on fire, and you are the last one.
    Screenshot-880.jpg

The good news is you are still alive. The bad new is:
    YOU HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!
    Screenshot-881.jpg

Call yourself a cab. Pack your bags. You are out of here.
    Screenshot-882.jpg

Oh, it's Halloween.
    I didn't know.
    Screenshot-883.jpg

Here ya go.
    Screenshot-884.jpg

Wow, he has his own car.
    Screenshot-885.jpg

I was hoping it would be one of the generic guys who would get booted.
    Oh, well.
    Screenshot-887.jpg

Meanwhile, back inside, these guys are chatting up the girl.
    Everyone already has her in their social panel. I wonder if she will pop up in any of their wishes.
    Screenshot-888.jpg

I am already having fun with this.
    Screenshot-889.jpg

Melonie will enter the household later, after these guys have some skills, and probably after another Darwin Challenge
    That's it for now. My vacation ends this week.
    I wish I had started this at the beginning. :p
    Screenshot-890.jpg

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2019

@bekkasan
    Love the screenshot on the bike.
    I can't blame her, I hate the paparazzi as well they're annoying as heck.XD

@emorrill
    Gosh the screenshtots of the reception are beautiful!
    You have a real knack at posing sims.And her veil...looks wow! In my game it looks no where near as lovely.

@PalmArrow
    Iris looks beautiful in her prom dress! I hope
    she had a good time!

@Brandontaylor
    I hear you.I live in Hurricane prone area.
    I hope the weather isn't too bad, and I hope you guys are okay.
    After seeing her sing with Josh, they probably just assumed.
    Congrats to Blair getting promoted! Aww, I love the walking animations.

@Emily4331
    She hated the elevator.XD

@coco
    Josh always wants to keep his fans happy.
    I'm sure it will.That's why she can't wait to go home.

@Silverofdreams30
    Oh Harry marks is super handsome.

Post edited by GraceyManor on
    edited May 2019
    Here are the sims in my settings tester save so you will know who's who :)

Mugshots :D

Everyone should know Mikezumi, my SS :D
    47932488556_6454229571_o.jpg
    Goodwin Goode (Twinbrook)
    47932483583_2c62d68d68_o.jpg
    Grumpo Marks (Roaring Heights)
    47932480197_706bd30b5d_o.jpg
    Conrad Finley (Midnight Hollow)
    47932488116_d182c47214_o.jpg
    Eddy Mullis (University)
    47932479852_8b0f747ab1_o.jpg
    @Brandontaylor.
    I hope things get better, too. It's stressful for Mum as well as myself.

(In case people were wondering, Flystrike is serious, and can be lethal if it isn't dealt with fast enough. And the worst part? It's usually the back of the animal that is affected. I really don't want to go into any more detail.)
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight fixes some fresh pancakes for breakfast the next morning. Kelp and blueberry flavored. Yum! After breakfast Dwight organizes some of the rocks and gems and metals they found on their honeymoon. He plans on taking them to the consignment store to smelt the ores and cut the gems. Lorelei is upstairs doing her yoga exercise and realizes she is pregnant. (She had no nausea and that has never happened to any of my sims, even the ones that traveled while preggers like she did)
    46973007335_4775d9d314_b.jpg
    47099761974_270888b3c0_b.jpg

She immediately hurries downstairs to tell Dwight! She gives him a hug and is smiling so happily he smiles right back at her.
    "I have some wonderful news to tell you. I'm pretty sure we are going to have a baby!" Her voice rises in pitch as she tells him the news and tiny tears form in her eyes she is so happy and excited.
    46973007155_f39960aa3d_b.jpg
    47099761834_e8624859e4_b.jpg
    46973006945_99dc738a5f_b.jpg

"Really! Are you sure? Of course you are sure. Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! We are going to be parents! A baby!" He pulls her into his arms holding her tightly, savoring the moment, the news, the feelings in his heart and how happy he is and how much he loves his Lorelei.
    46973006775_09f41fb247_b.jpg
    47099761574_f7871b596f_b.jpg
    47099761374_1531b0a103_b.jpg
    47099761324_dc2158d570_b.jpg

He reaches over and pats her belly which is still flat. "Our baby is growing inside you. This is so amazing and awesome." He looks up at her face his hand still holding her flat belly. "You are going to be a Mom and I'm going to be a Dad. I will remember this moment the rest of my life. We are so blessed. I love you so much."
    "I love you Dwight and I am so happy I feel like I'm busting out of my skin. I cannot wait to hold our baby."
    They hold each other tightly kissing with a new kind of passion that this news has brought to their lives.
    47099761264_149d910273_b.jpg
    47837134472_f162392cf9_b.jpg
    47099761454_39e8c364b7_b.jpg
    61345372_305185857072340_4700791441469734912_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeHkbbGd81UeV9IySnLD3YhuxF2ZBeVlgv-gAejSFAgvTIhoi0s0n-xLSbHt6hRUfFaOOPXdCh5uHAQWQso29hipLJX_0qnUhYsQtwxpTnArug&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c8376c834cdbe8fd679420d609a2c26b&oe=5D514B56
    Kristy has been back home for a few weeks now and paparazzi have found her...

61379368_305185917072334_4420007623781253120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGWEG-t19WISoB5SdJ-ktY80lwKqGVxe1P9mNOyCEcgkvcPqPnuKsGpXs5bnS3Q-NnOmwIeQJGusjLm6Tz4GIZFGS84M7YE4jUW_Wz3FX_yjA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ef48d79a1d2557a3a4deb9c2be2f3102&oe=5D67509D
    Josh arrived in town for his performance.

61473282_305185890405670_8968172471765172224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEetaLvN4qdqIqVynkR8rBwQbZ_C0oS9KD3APjLgS-SFqmibMQJsdZ493zlTN-1Iyf6RnDgBT7SUZd2SZsJq6mqFtYtx79n_1OruPka0NuWtw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f8d1b706f7f3d2854c9fffc3631228b6&oe=5D5E1405
    Word got around that he was in town.

43482671_305185820405677_809955502594195456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeGTW210AAjcCrmvP_FcWMHddDba_0yM_PiyzPQv448VaG98xaH-m2iFIsv69wZiH9lQAqncDaiS9iHvyr3msyISjJ_gHTZyNWTNfqA0DIAyCQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=94122ade672ed730ce95ca1188cad1c1&oe=5D50EA40
    playing for bypassers.

60754297_305185830405676_3949792181853618176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeE45NUEQ2hgUZF6uGfyujekFfB4G25pnyD8Ak6qHDhKfqAAdDs6HcrTThrbhdV38TTgrLg6jkhUNehxfEK1K2SVAz03XoJukysK2oP-_I1JBQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c58b0124c30e7b11f508de0e72ac8cc9&oe=5D611526
    "In other news country star Josh Andrews arrives in Country Grove for an unplanned performance."
    "Are you serious? Well, good thing I work all week." Is what Kristy thought.She had no plans on going.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

***Got busy today and didn't get to play any. It's been a bit of a sad day as my great grandma's estate auction was today. It was so weird seeing people bidding on her stuff and her house. Anyway, I still have an update to post tomorrow from Christopher and Blair and I plan on playing Ava's save either tomorrow or Monday. Also, I may be restarting the Ultimate Sim Challenge with Brittany. I lost the original saves so this Brittany would be all the way back to the end of season one and would be headed for Riverview/Season Two again. Things may go differently this time so it should still be an interesting game.

Page 3491, continued

@bekkasan Sounds like they got some nice gifts.
    That's a good idea, it could be like a museum/tourist attraction thing.
    Glad to hear Dwight got rid of the mummies.
    Great update!
    Congrats on the pregnancy!
    Great update!

@Mikezumi Yikes, Grumpo was ready for a fight.
    Not a good idea, Conrad.
    Looks like the paintings will be nice.
    Great update!
    Thanks. Boyd and Ava actually make pretty good children.
    She's getting closer, she has level 6 in the skill but I forget when the fairy potion is unlocked.
    He sure does.
    That's kind of what I thought. I think they have three left so just waiting for them to die.
    Yeah, it kind of stinks. At least it gives her something to do.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Great headshots of everyone!

@emorrill There was a channel that had old shows on it, can't remember what it was called. Saw an episode on there because Quantum Leap was right before Smallville reruns.
    They truly do.
    Yep, she was married to Christopher in the early part of the challenge. Speaking of which, going to be redoing the challenge from the point where Brittany was married to an elderly Christopher.
    I know, she really did. Right before that, Blair looked unimpressed as well.
    Thanks for the comments!

@CursedDice Nice car!

@CK213 Sounds like a nice challenge.
    Yikes, doesn't sound like fun fixing TV's with no handiness.
    Lol at the guy freaking out about being on fire.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor I've heard that hurricanes are a lot worse than just a tornado. I don't know that I'd want to go through one of them, especially since they spawn tornadoes.
    Yeah, we are okay now. Got regular severe t-storms going through now but no tornadoes.
    Thanks, they definitely need the money too.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Wonder what Kristy will think when she sees Josh in town.
    But they'll bump into each other, I'm sure.
    Great update!

@Steamvarius I bet. I looked flystrike up, doesn't look good.
    @Brandontaylor
    They do.I live in Florida, we got hit by Irma last year, I ended up evacuating to Alabama for a week.
    3 yrs ago we got tropical storm debbie, she spawned a small short lived tornado in my backyard.
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    So I did it, finally! I have been playing, taking screen shots, developing my story but because I had been swamped with a research project, those screen shots just accumulated and accumulated. Because I had been rather Doc Brown lately, backing up those pics under various names with "I'll sort them later" in mind, it soon became a spider's web and I found myself avoiding the forums too. But 3 days ago I decided to stop playing until I could catch up. Intermixed with end of the school year awards and competitions and performances, and finishing up the research project, I've finally done it. I've got literally the next 14 chapters separated, 2 of them fully processed. I'm going to post those 2 now (2 shorter ones), catch up with comments some, then post another chapter once a day until I'm caught up - or that's the plan anyway, lol.

So without further ado, here are the next two chapters, please excuse the awkwardly placed "tbc" - I've already errased those images from my primary drive and don't feel it's so obtrusive as to have to dig them out to change the placement :)

As a quick recap, Niella was on her way to meet Connor and his publisher to try to get out of the last 2 books of his contract so he could experiment with genres. If you'd like more of a recap, here's the link to my last post since it's been so long:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17060974#Comment_17060974

Niella rushed home and dressed for dinner. On the way to the car Connor playfully wolf whistled, saying "boy oh boy I'm a lucky man." Niella giggled. On the way to the bistro from the parking lot, Niella could tell Connor was nervous. "Listen," she said, stopping him right before the door, "there's nothing to be nervous about. Just stand your ground, be strong, and I'm positive Florita will see reason." "Be strong, huh?" Connor joked, striking the classic body builder pose. "You're such a dork" Niella burst out laughing. "Oh great confidence booster, babe!" Connor joked as he held the door open for her.
    dCCAxmD.jpg

Meanwhile Karlie had finally signed off on the plans for "The New Sands" with the architech, and made some drinks for her and Rajan to celebrate with while taking a soak. "I cannot tell you how much I love the new pool design" Karlie beamed. "The old one was so boring, made no sense, it had no style!" "And with the insurance claim finally coming in, it won't cost a dime to redesign, either. I'm so proud of you babe, you've got to be excited" Raj added.
    N9AdYUi.jpg

After dinner, Niella and Connor stepped out of the bistro. His wife looked more beautiful than ever, seeming to almost radiate. "You're too pretty to take right home. Why don't you call Karlie and Raj and we can all go grab a night cap some where?" He spun her around, dipped her and kissed her softly. "Ahem" Florita interrupted, having just stepped out of the bistro. Before letting her up, Conner nuzzled Niella's nose. She stepped away and started dialing. "Thank you for everything, Florita" Connor said, shaking Florita's hand. "I don't know what you're thanking me for, Connor, I didn't let you out of a contract I simply snagged you up for another" Florita said, giving him a wink. "I'll get the new one to you in the morning." And just as Florita made her leave, Karlie answered the phone.
    1Kaxgi5.jpg

"Oh, gosh, well both Raj and I have had a few drinks so we probably shouldn't be driving anywhere. But hey you know, Mom's slinging drinks over at the Paradise, tonight's her first night if you want to stop by and say hi. I'm sure she'd love to hassle you two about making babies" Karlie said giggling. After she got off the phone she went back downstairs to refresh her drink. While she was gone, perhaps emboldened by the spirits, realizing that the sun had gone down Raj quickly slipped off his swim trunks and slipped into the hot tub. When Karlie returned, noticing his wet suit on the deck, she giggled, slipped her own suit off and sat down beside him. Living with your best friends was wonderful, especially because they'd all managed to keep the individuality of their own lives, but it was certainly nice to have a free and uninhibited moment alone with Raj for the first time since their honeymoon.
    ICP9CkW.jpg

Shari was hard at work when Connor and Niella arrived, but that didn't stop her from immediately making Connor and Niella two of her famous Lady Marmalade. Just as Niella picked her's up from the bar, Carolina and Guillermo walked up from behind "Hey Gorgeous!" Carolina said. "Hey guys! Fancy meeting you two here! You guys behaving or being rabble rousers?" Neilla joked. Of course Connor couldn't help but suggest a game of pool despite Niella's dress.
    Ad5fAjE.jpg

Halfway through the game Guillermo, (who was well on his way to becoming Isla Paradiso's first astronaut,) still keeping his eye on the game nonchalantly brought up the meteor strike. "So hey, what's the scoop on the brimstone from above? Word around the base is that there were some strange readings that night..." Niella stopped dead in her tracks like a dear in the headlights. Her mind was racing, her heart was rocketing. She had no idea how to answer, loving the Ichtacas to death, and having spent her life dedicated to telling the truth... "Your shot, Ny" Connor called. "Oh!" she exclaimed, thankful for the save, and leaned over the pool table to take her shot.
    QVnKxkF.jpg

Back at the houseboat, Raj and Karlie were feeling the effects of the bubbles, the drinks, the night and their first night alone in awhile. "You know, Niella and Connor aren't the only ones who can make babies" Raj flirted, his eyebrows waggling like a cheesy 80s movie. Karlie giggled. They hadn't actually talked about having kids, but she knew Raj was only looking to get lucky anyway. Feeling frisky she replied "Oh yeah? Well, I know I'm the only one who can hold my breath for a full 3 minutes" and with a gleam in her eye she dove under the water.
    A3WxgyS.jpg

During the next few days at the lab, everyone was hard at work. In the Earth Sciences lab, Lopita split her time up between monitering the insects and painfully, carefully examining every piece of rubble to look for other strange fragments, taking samples and Masao spent nearly every minute running every kind of analysis he and Lopita could think of, and then running them again to be sure.
    nS71WtL.jpg

When Niella stopped in for an update, they had a lot more information but no answers, only more questions. "What we've found," Lopita explained, "we don't understand." She lead Niella over to the work bench. "We've found two more fragments, but their readings are as cryptic as the first. They show no signs of entering the atmosphere, and neither do the meteorites they were embedded in. Stranger still is their carbon dating." "Carbon dating??" "Yes," Masao stepped in, "I decided to carbon date both the meteorites that showed signs of atmospheric burn and the ones that did not. Most meteorites date back to the formation of our solar system, about 4.5 billion years ago. However the ones most closely related to the fragments have no carbon dating at all." "Wait, what??" Niella questioned. "Well, more specifically they carbon dated to merely days old. I really have no idea how this is even possible but I've run and re-run and re-run the analyses and they're accurate. I'm currently following a hunch and in the middle of a few less orthodox anaylises. I might be able to have some answers for you in a few days."
    cPOMOOh.jpg

Javiera and Emily had spent the week working with the new blue sprite, and had tremendous progress to report when Niella stopped by. "These are, as I suspected, two distinct and separate AIs, speaking the same language but operating as though they each only have a portion of the language. In fact, their language seems to interconnect with each other, working as conjunctions rather than separate identities with the same knowledge base of their language." Emily continued "and they're completely different from each other, too. While Damien clearly prefers to communicate with me and seems almost child like - energetic and enthusiastic, Christoph " "Christoph?" Niella interjected, chiding lightly. Emily shrugged and continued "Christoph is quiet, almost pensive, reserved... Almost shy.. But he really opens up to Professor Batista." Javiera continued "And most astonishingly, we think we've figured out what they're trying to tell us." "Ok you should have started with that!" Niella's eyes were as big as saucers. Javiera continued "Well, let me explain. Their language is still missing parts, but their socialization language seems to be far more complicated than their structuralization language. We're still in the dark largely but what we can make out is that it's some sort of directions, or instructions rather. They both seem to be trying to give us some sort of instructions. It's incredibly complicated as they only incredibly rarely even use the same phonetic groupings," "words" Emily added. "Words," Javiera continued. "But we think it's some sort of blueprints, ... or schematics? We were hoping Alex might have a minute to take a look." "Alex," Niella said "has nothing more important on her plate, trust me. Send it over to her. I'll stop by her office and fill her in."
    xMBZX2U.jpg

Alex was immediately intrigued by the research Javiera had forwarded. She vaguely recognized electrical schematic components and something else, she just couldn't quite figure out what. She stared at the information and then suddenly she was hit with a flashlight in a dark cave. She leaned in closely to her monitor, trying to discern what she could. She peered at it, positive she had a glimpse of what was on the screen before her when all of a sudden, without looking up, "Heya boss, c'mon in" she said, breaking the silence as Niella's hand was milometers from knocking on the door frame of Alex's open door.
    jyanaZO.jpg

"Hey Alex, am I safe to assume you've seen Javeria's files?" "Safe as the nuclear bunker under the Alamo" Alex replied. "What??" Niella replied, confused. "Never mind that, you'd have to kill me if I knew anyway. But come look, see if you can see what I see." Niella stepped behind Alex's desk to see her monitor. "I really have no idea what I'm looking at, Alex." "How about now?" Alex clicked a few keys and half the text disappeared, the remainder then reformatted itself sequentially. It was unmistakable. "Electronic schematics??" Niella gasped. "Not only that," Alex replied, "but what was taken out?..." Silence hung in the air like a mosquito with a half full belly, cloyingly present. "...I'm pretty sure that's a programming language."
    c5QNUOx.jpg

And, because of the clumsy and disjointed placement, this is when you insert the "to be continued... " dun dun dunnnnnnn... ;)

Comments in the AM and then another chapter tomorrow night! :) I can't wait to catch up with everything I've missed! Weddings and dive wells, and winters and burned sims oh my!! :) If you're interested in reading the next chapter, feel free to
    see it here
    Post edited by AbellaKellaher on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@bekkasan

Welcome home Lorelei and Dwight, that was indeed some
    really cool wedding gifts,
    my sim friends have never sent them a dragon egg.
    I would sell the bowling alley too, where to put it really? Hehe.
    Congrats to Loreleis pregnancy hope they get a mermaid baby, that would be
    so cute.
    Nice spacious room in that tomb good place to woo ho oat hehe.
    Rafe and Autumn are great friends to them.

@emorrill

Oh. Yeah, Vanderburg was it I forgot the last name haha.
    She looked cute pregnant cannot wait to see what she had or even better
    what Sam and Emma will have in the future.
    Yeah, not much to edit on Richie.
    Congrats to your daughter too I forgot to comment on that.

@GraceyManor

Those paparazzi can be annoying poor Kirsty.
    Nice Josh arrived at her town now.

@Mikezumi

So much eye-candy in one place Mikezumi will have a
    great time watching over them.

@CK213

That challenge sounds like fun, I did one in Sims 4 once to see
    if I could play that game for a longer time.

@Brandontaylor

Yeah probably wise not to post any videos and such hehe.
    Here we just have sometimes bad winter storms.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited May 2019
    Todays random post

Bridgeport Save

[img][/img]Vlo8sEQ.jpg

Not the best way to enter Mr paparazzo

[img][/img]bSK77i1.jpg

Matildas boyfriend worked and would not come over until
    after 5 pm, but she greeted the paparazzi guy.

[img][/img]hoJyGmu.jpg

[img][/img]0S4EG78.jpg

[img][/img]Mii3ouU.jpg

[img][/img]wBbxfXg.jpg

Alexy was into playing the guitar

[img][/img]SUG2nbi.jpg

Next morning Alexy went to the gym and Beau ( I think it is hehe) dared to go out
    in the daylight.

Today, Rachel continued work on her second masterpiece:
    Screenshot-9176.jpg
    Drake played on his Rocking Horse:
    Screenshot-9181.jpg
    In the skill room at Coloursplosion Chateau, Blair practiced her martial arts:
    Screenshot-9194.jpg
    Ding! Martial Arts, level 7, obtained!
    Screenshot-9211.jpg
    Back at Beach Heart, Rachel finished typing up Princess Loveheart Volume 1: Special Edition. Thanks to this, She earned a promotion to Level 8 in the Writing career. She's now a Prizewinning Author!
    Screenshot-9231.jpg
    That's my girl! She texted Advarius with the good news. 'Woohoo! I got a promotion!'
    Screenshot-9243.jpg
    Screenshot-9246.jpg
    Advarius texted her. 'Well done, Rachel! I'm so proud of you!'
    Screenshot-9248.jpg
    Screenshot-9251.jpg
    Rachel took Drake and Iris to the Spa:
    Screenshot-9255.jpg
    Screenshot-9256.jpg
    Screenshot-9261.jpg
    Meanwhile, Belle and Marty were getting some affection in the Coloursplosion Chateau Living Room:
    Screenshot-9268.jpg
    Then Advarius and Blair cuddled on the sofa. It was Love Day after all:
    Screenshot-9278.jpg
    Rachel, Drake and Iris came out of the spa, feeling refreshed and at ease:
    Screenshot-9289.jpg
    They set off back to Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-9291.jpg
    When they got back, Rachel fed the chickens and checked for eggs:
    Screenshot-9293.jpg
    At Coloursplosion Chateau, Blair and Advarius cuddled in the hot tub that was situated in the kids swimming area:
    Screenshot-9297.jpg
    They then kissed:
    Screenshot-9300.jpg
    And got it on:
    Screenshot-9304.jpg
    At Beach Heart, Rachel learned 5 new songs on the piano:
    Screenshot-9341.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake and Iris were in their bedroom. Iris gave Drake a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-9353.jpg
    'I love you, bro!' Iris said, smiling. 'I love you too sis!' Drake replied, cheerfully. Later, Drake and Rachel were sitting together. Rachel read the newspaper:
    Screenshot-9366.jpg
    After that, Rachel sat down at the mirror and applied her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick. Drake sat down and watched:
    Screenshot-9371.jpg
    Rachel then smiled and gave Drake a big loving hug and several big smooches on his face:
    Screenshot-9393.jpg
    Then she blew several big kisses towards Drake, which landed on his face:
    Screenshot-9421.jpg
    Drake went bright red and giggled. Rachel had covered his face in big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooches. 'Thanks for the lipstick smooches, Auntie Rachel!' Drake said, still blushing but smiling brightly. 'Awww, you're welcome, my cute, adorable and kissable nephew!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Drake:
    Screenshot-9428.jpg
    Screenshot-9429.jpg
    Rachel then used her demigoddess powers to magically clean Drake, removing the lipstick smooches from his face:
    Screenshot-9432.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    Let those smiles spread!
    Page 3491

@GraceyManor That's a really nice house, did you build it?
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Hello all. This is my 1,000th post... and sadly, it has to be a hiatus announcement. Final exams are around the corner!

But before I disappear into the abyss, I'd like to let you guys know that I'll still be browsing and handing out Awesomes, even if you don't see any feedback or gameplay updates from me. This thread is always a welcome distraction from the monotony of studying. If not for this thread and my game, I probably would've gone crazy a long time ago trying to memorise the names of toxic plants, and remember this medicine and that medicine and what they all do...

Sim on everyone! :)

If anyone needs me, I'll just be in my room...
    gI6f6EN.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Rachel's Mom Visits

I was playing one day and a notification came up, stating that Rachel's mother was an elder. She lives in Union Cove. I only have the Elder stage set for 30 days, and you know what happens then. So I brought Susan, Rachel's mom, over to the condo and aged her down a bit. Changed her clothes because the outfit that Dresser picked for her is atrocious. The four of them wound up spending the weekend together and now they're on their way to Union Cove.

Susan had a 'key', so she let herself in while Ryan, Rachel and Pepper were sleeping. She occupied one of the spare bedrooms and passed out in the bed. The next morning, she showered and made breakfast for them. She is an amazing cook.

9QuW0H1.jpg Safety first....

kZ4Th0Z.jpg

vfOEIjo.jpg

After breakfast, the three humans had a lot of catching up to do. They talked about everything involved their careers, friends, the weather. Everything basically. Susan admitted that she was in town for work, which didn't bother Ry or Rachel. They were just glad to have her there.

They played some video games the first day. A lot of the first day. They were both surprised at how good Susan was considering that she didn't even know what video games were. Or so she said.....

She beat them several times.

QOgcgeA.jpg

Afterwards, Pepper and Susan became friends. Which was easy because Sue is an Animal Lover.

aVgtw6Z.jpg

Ryan and Rachel bought a fancy, expensive camera for Susan. Perfect for her Photographer career.

nwNogkr.jpg

jZXt0BD.jpg Susan: Oh, it's wonderful! Thank you, sweetheart.
    Rach: You're welcome, Mom. We love you.

Susan used her new camera to take a picture of her favorite child :wink: .

YYNVbfF.jpg

After more games, they started to feel cramped in the house. So they went to the art museum for the rest of the day.

3xGjdvS.jpg

Susan met a couple of Rachel's friends, Cecil and Melanie. They liked her immediately.

IhzQ9FI.jpg

They were in awe of all of the beautiful art and sculptures there. The books were amazing too.

5t2jepO.jpg

Smile for the selfie!

WYsDrqd.jpg

Afterwards, they went to see a couple of movies. They analyzed and debated on the movies, before and after the fact.

Then I occupied myself with reading and other Sims families.

I'll do another update later. I like all of yours. Happy Simming :smile:!

@Brandontaylor The kids are adorable and is sure does make things easier with triplets to have that extra pair of hands.
    Glad Brittany is working out with Blair and Christopher.
    Thanks for the comments. Rafe got rid of the mummies. Dwight got smashed by one. :lol:

@CursedDice I think it is fun seeing the sims gather round when someone plays the piano. It is also fun if others join in and have a nice jam session. Cute pics of the family.
    Cute car! An update can be as short or long as you want it. Really long ones need a spoiler though.

@Mikezumi Interesting bunch of guys. I like you made Mikezumi a genie. That'll be fun for her.
    Might be some personality conflicts going on there. :lol:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. :) I figured you would enjoy a few of those pics!
    No preggers belly yet, flat as a pancake. Darn work interfering with my game time! lol
    I can't seem to let a sim walk past a sarcophagus without peeking inside and my sims woohooing.

@CK213 that sounds like an interesting challenge. Kinda figured the guy that got toasted would get sent home. Funny teasing those poor guys with a hot gal and the real gal is not there yet.

@GraceyManor Her house looks lovely in the snow. Well, pooh on her not wanting to go to his concert! Silly sim!

@AbellaKellaher Sounds like things got a bit too busy in RL for ya. Glad it is settling down now.
    Conner and Niella look terrific for their date.
    Sounds like things worked out just fine with Florita and a new contract.
    Raj and Karlie are having fun!
    They mystery of the meteor continues and I love all the geek talk.
    I love how you are bringing the sprites into the story.
    It sounds like things are coming together somewhat to solve parts of the mystery.
    I look forward to reading more.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for commenting. I am hoping on a merbaby too since I've never played a mer before now so I want one desperately which might mean the game will plot against me! lol
    Those tombs are great places to explore and get frisky!
    Your Bridgeport pics are terrific. I think I would have to turn that paparazzi into a resident and keep him! He is so cute.

@Steamvarius Lovely pics of the family.
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your sick animals.

@TinySpaceFox Oh goodness, exams! Good luck with them and will be thinking about ya. Don't forget to eat! :cookie::cookie: Here is a couple of high energy snacks to get your brain pumped up.

@ilikethesims30 What a great idea to bring her over and keep her around for a bit longer. Lovely pics of them enjoying the visit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top