Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extremely Annoying!

elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Extremely Annoying!

Okay, I finally decided that I would start to make another world. I had a great idea and a befitting picture from which to build from. I was just about to save what I had started...Then, just before I clicked on it, I received the message "Sims 3 World Creator - Beta has crashed".

I'm not even going to bother with it any more because I know it will just crash whenever I so something worth sharing!

I tried to get "superCAW", but that just takes me to the regular CAW!

Sorry everybody for the anger, but this really gets on my nerves! :mrgreen:
I hope I didn't upset anyone because I do find it to be a very good tool and enables you to do many things. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Must not turn into Hulk! >:)

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :(

So sorry for ya- Yes, it can do that and some times it feels like it enjoys it. :\

If you're painting your world, save often. That's one thing it gets temperamental about- to me.

Super CAW is just CAW but a lot more objects are available to use on the world maps. It's also harder on the computer and will crash easier- in my experience. I only use it to grab a few items and effects then save and close it. :)
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :(

So sorry for ya- Yes, it can do that and some times it feels like it enjoys it. :\

If you're painting your world, save often. That's one thing it gets temperamental about- to me.

Super CAW is just CAW but a lot more objects are available to use on the world maps. It's also harder on the computer and will crash easier- in my experience. I only use it to grab a few items and effects then save and close it. :)

It's good to know that I'm not being singled out by the universe. Lol. :mrgreen:

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol~ No. It's just so depressing when it happens.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    Extremely Annoying!

Okay, I finally decided that I would start to make another world. I had a great idea and a befitting picture from which to build from. I was just about to save what I had started...Then, just before I clicked on it, I received the message "Sims 3 World Creator - Beta has crashed".

I'm not even going to bother with it any more because I know it will just crash whenever I so something worth sharing!

I tried to get "superCAW", but that just takes me to the regular CAW!

Sorry everybody for the anger, but this really gets on my nerves! :mrgreen:
    I hope I didn't upset anyone because I do find it to be a very good tool and enables you to do many things. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Must not turn into Hulk! >:)

Give it another try, just save often. Playing in a world you just built is like having a new game.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had EIG crash and CAW crashed on me once while saving though I used save as and made a new file so I deleted the bad file and reloaded and started again.I've got a world to work on and test after it's done in CAW.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg