This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

post your sims christmas photos

Comments

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    SimsFur wrote: »
    and now pass that boat to me, thanks !

It's yours LOL Merry Xmas
  • Options
    5lyWflG.jpg

I downloaded the same tree last night but only just got to put it down. :)

edit: I just noticed OP and I did the same thing with the fireplace xD I feel like a copy cat....

Yours is much better looking - great job xx
  • Options
    This is religious and therefore not allowed on EA forums. Please review your content to be sure it doesnt offend anyone else in the world before posting. Enjoy the forums!

Nice try buddy but nobody is gonna fall for it . you're no guru and its blatantly obvious

U r my new Shero (Female Hero) Coffefreak4life xxx
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    Merry Christmas ... Happy Holidays ... Seasons Greetings

No matter how *you* say it, it all means the same thing -- ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!!

Loving the holiday pics, btw. :D

Love your outlook on it!! xx
  • Options
    Please, Christmas is 23 days away.

..then u should't advertise your early gifts for Xmas below your signature....And i mean it in a nice way..happy holidays anyways..
  • Options
    5lyWflG.jpg

edit: I just noticed OP and I did the same thing with the fireplace xD I feel like a copy cat....

How did you get the child to hold the gift in her hands at the tree?
    If you go to the Children's section and then click on Children's Toys it should have some little toys that they can play with. This includes the little llama toys, the robot, the alien toy, male and female action figure etc. The children will autonomously pick up the toy that is sitting beneath the tree and begin to play with it. :)

As you can see they are mid-conversation. So it's like they're playing together and chatting about their gifts. Thought it was cute

Hmm I never thought of that. Thanks for the idea.

GREAT idea, thanx for the info
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    Please, Christmas is 23 days away.

..then u should't advertise your early gifts for Xmas below your signature....And i mean it in a nice way..happy holidays anyways..

rekt ;)
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2014
    > @ReneVeronicaZIta said:
    > [img]
    >
    > I hope I'm allowed to post here but here goes: Myself and my family (and sims family lol) wish all my followers, friends, other simmies and Maxis a very very joyful and happy Christmas 2014!

Merry Christmas!!! (Even though it isn't yet) :)
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    Aside from roast chicken is there any other food that's good for having a make believe Sims 4 Christmas?
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2014
    In our family we have prime rib for Christmas dinner. I believe there is a steak recipe in the game, perhaps you could try that for something different? Just an idea... Oh, but I think the steak is only able to be prepared on a grill. I suppose you could drag the plate to a table indoors though. :)
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    5lyWflG.jpg

Love your picture, LovelyMelody!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,701 Member
    I hope the TSR Set will be compatable with the upcoming patch.
  • Options
    doaoc07doaoc07 Posts: 81 Member
    happy holidayssss everyone!!! :)
  • Options
    Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    Merry Christmas and a safe New Years to all of you too. <3
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know ill be merry either way ha ha!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to Rene and all of my fellow simmers!! Love all the Christmas pictures in game of your sims!! I am so in need of official EA Christmas/holidays items!! I am trying to be good and not put any CC into my game, but you guys are making this very difficult!! LOL
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    This is a lovely thread.

Hope everyone has a great time during December and a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

:)
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,182 Member
    I just love all your Christmas photos. They have such a snug feeling , like a great big Christmas hug.
    Thank you all for sharing your pictures!
    And a very merry Christmas to you all.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    This is a lovely thread.

Hope everyone has a great time during December and a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

Thank you sweetie - I took a leap of faith when I started the thread BIG Hug xxx
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    Yes... let the airing of the grievances commence for Festivus. I'll start... Sims 4 is awful and a complete disappointment.

derp!....happy holidays y'all
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm going to post pictures of my simself and my boyfriend's simself with their christmas crusade in the living room
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    [img][/img]VAYHkxd.jpg

I hope I'm allowed to post here but here goes: Myself and my family (and sims family lol) wish all my followers, friends, other simmies and Maxis a very very joyful and happy Christmas 2014!

Another Custom Content Tree? Where is that one from?

Ah i love it cat!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,791 Member
    I'm glad I downloaded this set. I'm thinking of downloading those Mrs Santa and Santa suits and Santa Hats as well. Imagine how a that christmas sweater were getting would have looked on my sims in those pictures.

The new holiday sweater that we are getting will be great for our sims to wear! :)
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited December 2014
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    This is a lovely thread.

Thank you sweetie - I took a leap of faith when I started the thread BIG Hug xxx

*Hug back*

I'm seriously getting excited now, can't wait for Christmas! xx :)

And I love all the pics, would love to have those trees.