The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.:100 Foals Challenge: Thompson Legacy:.

ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
Even though I'm working on my Rosevale Legacy I've decided to try a longer version of the same challenge. Instead of 50 Foals it will be 100 Foals spread through 4 Mares. So each mare will have 25 foals each. I came up with this idea on my own and it seems fun so far, I'm using stallions from the EC, adopted ingame, and downloaded from the Exchange as well as stallions that are in my Friends' studios. I hope that you enjoy this challenge and the journey my Sim Amara is embarking on. Amara is currently at Uni going for her Science&Medicine Degree. She will be there for two terms so most of the postings will be of her experience at Uni for the moment.

List of Sims in Challenge:

-Generation One-
34o7da8.jpg
Founder: Amara Thompson
Lifetime Wish: The Jockey
Career: Horsewoman
Traits: Gatherer, Bookworm, Equestrian, Hopeless Romantic, Ambitious
Hair Color: Auburn Red/Orange
Eye Color: Irish Green
Subtype: Vampire (accidentally got stalked and turned)
Uni Degree(s)
1. Science&Medicine
2. Fine Arts
3. TBD

Spouse: Otis Denney (used to be the Butler in Dorm)
2qi8n87.jpg
LTW: Hit Music Composer
Career: Music (Symphony Branch)
Traits: Handy, Family-Oriented, Natural Cook, Artistic, Virtuoso
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Subtype: Witch
Skin Color: Dark
Uni Degree(s) TBD
1. Physical Fitness

Children: 6 (profiles for children to be updated asap)

Sebastian Thompson (Vampire) M Teen
LTW: TBD
Career: TBD
Traits: Athletic, Artistic
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Tan
Subtype: Vampire
Father: Otis Denney

Dimitri Thompson (Witch) M Teen
LTW: TBD
Career: TBD
Traits: Athletic, Disciplined
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Subtype: Witch
Father: Otis Denney

Anastasia Thompson (Vampire) F Teen
Kuriana Thompson (Witch) F Teen
Sylvina Thompson (Vampire) F Child
Garion Thompson (died in a house fire as child) (Witch) M Child
Belgarath Thompson (born after house fire disaster) (Witch) M Child
Pets:

1Cat

"Pepper" M Shorthair Siamese/Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Mix
30wp0zn.jpg
Traits: Hyper, Proud, Friendly, Independant
Learned: Hunter

1 Dog

"Snowball" F Husky/English Spaniel mix
6nqvj6.jpg
Traits: Hyper, Playful, Hunter, Proud
Learned:

Horses:
Mare#1 Acorn
2zfpr4p.jpg
Breed: Appaloosa Mix
Color: Chestnut, Spotted
Traits: Fast, Brave, Obedient
Uploaded? No.

Mare#2 Roxie Star
17emqg.jpg
Breed: Shire Cross
Color: Silver Dapple Grey
Traits: Brave, Fast, Obedient, Playful
Uploaded? No
Is also part of my Stables: http://silvercypressstables.weebly.com/wbec-roxies-lil-star.html

Mare#3 Dancer Luck
5vyoev.jpg
Breed: Mustang Mix
Color: Smokey Dun Buckskin, snowflake blanket
Traits:
Uploaded? TBD

Mare#4 TBD
Breed:
Color:
Traits:
Uploaded?

Acorn's Foals (Acorn's Foals will have 'Thompson' at the end of their name)

No. of Foals: 7

1. Chestnut Thompson
Foal:
2ppdg6r.jpg
Adult:
r8ur13.jpg
Sire: EC Cashew
Color: White and Brown
Uploaded? Yes
Link: Found Below
Foal
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8493636
Adult
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8493637

2. LulaBelle Thompson
Foal (Sorry its so dark :s)
25a2k5h.jpg
Adult
ml1101.jpg
Sire: Clarke Horse
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8481087
Color: Momma Clone, Chestnut and Spotted
Uploaded? Yes
Link:
Foal Link not available
Adult
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8504636

3. Glimmer Thompson
Foal
2qmgpzc.jpg
Adult
k3nclk.jpg
Sire: Shadow Horse
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8481089
Color: Dark Chocolate brown with slight grey in coat
Uploaded? Yes
Link:
Foal (Sire in description is wrong! Shadow is her sire NOT Emir!)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8504637
Adult

4. Ripley Thompson
iyehau.jpg
Sire: Emir Horse
Color: Chestnut and White w/Roaning extremely vivid, Dun Markings on legs
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8481090
Uploaded? Yes
Link:
Foal
Adult

5. Escade Thompson
Foal
Adult
Sire: Thumper Horse
Link: TBD
Color:
Uploaded? Not Yet
Link:
Foal
Adult

6. Charlie Thompson
7. Dragon Thompson
Starmist Star's Foals (Starmist's Foals will have 'Star' at the end of their names)

No. of Foals: 3

1. Blossom Star
Foal
rmkwsj.jpg
Adult
Sire: Ronin Horse
(found in Studio)
Breed: Shire/Arabian/G.Vanner/Friesian
Color: Black with Silver Spots on side and hindquarters
Uploaded? Yes, Soon
Link
Foal
Adult

2. Stardust Star
Breed: Shire/Arabian/G.Vanner/Clydesdale
Sire: Thumper Horse
Color:

Dancer's Foals: 2

1. Iolas Jewel
Sire: Ronin Horse
Link: Sire found in Studio
Color: Black, silver spotted blanket on rump, white feathering on feet
Breed: MustangxFriesian
Link
Foal
Adult

Prologue:

Amara Thompson is a bright ad inquisitive young woman with an affinity and critical eye for horseflesh. Her dream is to be a professional Jockey and raise 100 fine horses of all breeds and colors. She used to live in the small town of Sunset Valley but now resides in Appaloosa Plains. The resident famous families include the Darnell's and Hobbles who are helping her get started.

She's not currently in a relationship but is open to dating. Amara currently owns 1 mare affectionately named Acorn, who is a Chestnut colored Appaloosa mix.

She also owns 3 stallions that she adopted from the local Equestrian Centre to use for breeding purposes.

Acorn has had two foals both filly's and is pregnant with a third.

The other three horses are:
Emir, a beautiful gray Arabian mix, Ronin, a Varnish Roan Friesian stallion of my own creation, and Shadow, a beautiful wild black stallion that made himself at home. Shadow was recently sold but can be found on the Exchange along with the other stallions I've used so far. I will also be using stallions I’ve found and downloaded from the Exchange. Proper credit will be given along with pictures and links to where the stallions can be found. I hope you all enjoy my challenge and the foals produced! Here is the start of my Challenge and Legacy.

Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2014
    Chapter One: New Girl in Town

Amara and her small herd of horses moved into their new house in Appaloosa Plains. It was smaller than what she was used to but she planned on saving up for a bigger house just as soon as she got her Degree from Uni. The horses seemed to love their new home and all the running room that was made available to them.
    2pzl15j.jpg
    Amara and Acorn had a special connection to each other and she loved showering her mare with treats and praise. Acorn had been taken to the EC and the sire chosen for her first foal was a beautiful Buckskin colored stallion named Cashew. The resulting foal would be really lovely.
    jsmsnk.jpg333zkt3.jpg
    Amara was an upcoming Writer and she started working on a series of baby books called the Genius Baby series. So far they were very popular and she was working on her third in the series. She was also looking for romance and on occasion wrote love letters to some of the eligible bachelors in town but no one replied at least not yet.
    301o9ba.jpg2efjl7n.jpg
    All of Amara’s horses were happy. Acorn and Clarke, Amara’s newly acquired stallion were getting along beautifully. A wild stallion named Shadow had made himself at home after taking a liking to Acorn. Emir and Ronin two more stallions were bought from the EC and even though there were four stallions on the property none of them fought and got along smoothly.
    5zinvn.jpgwunrcm.jpg1zqu7t0.jpg2r4py7o.jpg
    Amara settled into routine fairly quick. She worked with her horses every day and made sure they were fed and groomed. Household chores were abundant as was caring for her cat Lyra, she didn’t like litterboxes but loved her cat so compromises were reached.
    r2q49x.jpg5k5bf8.jpg
    When thunderstorms rocked the area, she had to calm the panicked horses quite often, especially Clarke.
    j8oaoj.jpg
    Amara hoped that Clarke’s nervousness didn’t pass onto his foals. Several weeks later Acorn gave birth to a beautiful white and brown filly that Amara named Chestnut. Chestnut had an odd color pattern but that made her more special. She was simply adorable and Acorn was a proud and protective mother.
    3359tzp.jpgfye3cz.jpg
    Amara immediately started a bond with the little filly and routinely bottle fed her every morning. It seemed that Chestnut looked forward to these feedings.
    2eplpol.jpg
    Wild horses seemed to be a common sight around Amara’s house, even Chestnut was confused by their presence but got along with them fine.
    33vgrbr.jpg34htoo7.jpg
    Acorn nursed Chestnut whenever she was hungry and Chestnut was a very happy and contented foal things were wonderful.
    o9hcp0.jpg
    Amara didn’t have much time on her hands to train Chestnut but the little filly aged up into a beautiful mare.
    2dkmmwp.jpg
    Acorn and Clarke had already gotten together and Acorn was pregnant when Chestnut aged up so it was all timed perfectly. At that same moment, Amara had taken the entrance test for University and was leaving the next day. She decided to sell Chestnut to the EC in the hopes that she’d find a good home. She received $7,778 for her mare, the EC was happy to take her on. Amara was shocked at the amount of money she was given but smiled in thank. With a newly acquired $7k in her pocket she was ready to begin her studies at Uni.

Later that day, Amara decided to ride Shadow down to the EC and become acquainted with some of the riders that frequented the place.
    o7otg5.jpg
    He was also being sold so she brought Ronin along to ride home on and let him graze outside.
    2w2hhfd.jpg
    Shadow was put up for stud just before being sold and brought in $7,128. Not a bad amount for a wild stallion. Amara would miss him but she needed the room and couldn’t keep every stallion she came across. Now she had another $7k to go towards her tuition and trip to University.
    ank28k.jpg

Not soon after Shadow had been sold, Acorn gave birth to her second foal, a little filly (>.< yes filly), named Lulabelle. You couldn’t even tell that her father was a Palomino; she was a carbon copy of her mother right down to the spots. She was born on a wild and rainy night.
    2wg634y.jpg
    Not long after the little filly’s birth Amara left for University. She was going for her Science and Medicine degree!

Chapter Two: University Bound and Amara's Life-changing Experiences!
  • Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    Love it :D
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
    edited November 2014
    Fiveme2 wrote: »
    Love it :D
    Thank you very much @Fiveme2 I've been working hard trying to get everything updated before I go back to school on Monday. I love your Story also and plan on using some of your horses in mine as Studs if that would be okay with you. Proper credit will be given of course as well as links to your studio!
    Im fine with that :) ^.^ and thank you :D Im thinking of doing a cat or dog challenge lol
    edited December 2014
    Chapter Two: University Bound and Amara's Life-changing Experiences

The trip to the University went well and she was soon settled into one of the many co-ed dormitories’ available.
    2re7ckk.jpg
    She found and claimed her room then immediately set the boundaries for her new dorm mates, though that didn’t stop some of them from trying out her new bed.
    2zohnw6.jpg
    Amara attended the Meet’n’Greet at the main building only to find someone who took an immediate dislike to her. Too get her revenge; Amara threw the Tragic Clown elixir at the feet of a Miss Ruby Parks. The effects were seen instantly. Maybe next time Ruby wouldn’t be so rude to someone who has skill in Alchemy.
    vrydkp.jpg1rt946.jpg2ezk1nb.jpg
    Amara did feel a little bad but not too bad.

Amara studied for her upcoming exams and made new friends.
    5pj14p.jpg

She was also the unfortunate victim of a hungry vampire. The she-vamp followed Amara back to her dorm and cornered her. Bit her and ended up turning her. Poor gal her first day and night at Uni was quite a roller coaster ride. Things would get better for her soon!
    dqzqq.jpg2m7wv35.jpg
    At first nothing happened but after about a week, the bite’s effects were apparent and Amara’s life was changed forever.
    157od9v.jpgfwk7zb.jpg2mzmjrb.jpg
    She couldn’t stay mad at her new coven sister and instead they became very good friends. Amara and Yuki now had something in common and frequently hung out together just catching up on gossip.

Amara did have the urge to hunt for plasma herself and some of her victims were even other Supernaturals. So far she was easing into life as a vampire pretty easily. She was a natural.
    30273vk.jpg

She made friends with other Supernaturals like herself including a Werewolf and a PlantSim. Both seemed to like her and wanted to be more than friends but she wasn’t interested in them that way so friendship was as far as it went for all the parties involved. She was also good friends with the humans who lived at her dorm. She was especially close to a young man named Blaire.
    2570dy1.jpg209ra88.jpg

Not long into her stay at University, one of her dearest human friends, Blaire died. He was overcome by hunger and no one could save him. Amara was devastated and vowed to bring him back to life somehow. She kept his remains and made a small shrine for him in her room. She missed him dearly. Blaire’s death had the entire dorm melancholy for weeks after that.
    1y6c5k.jpg11i0flw.jpg1088qip.jpg
    Amara vowed to keep food in the fridge at all times so that the other humans in the dorm wouldn’t meet Blaire’s fate. She also hired a butler by the name of Otis to help keep up on the cooking and cleaning.

Amara found a female husky mix that was hanging around the dorm. She named the dog Laora and decided to adopt her. Once Amara went home, Laora would go with her. She bought a dog house, food bowls and toys to keep the pup occupied while she was in class. The dog fit right in and was welcomed by everyone.
    2dkxvg1.jpg
    When Spooky Day came around, Amara carved pumpkins to decorate the dorm with. Laora watched these proceeding with great interest and even stayed with Amara as she worked on a Cat carved pumpkin.
    2hg4a4m.jpg

Not long after the celebration, one of Amara’s dorm-mates Dave, started a fire in her room by leaving the fireplace unattended. Luckily very little damage was done but Dave was very embarrassed by the whole ordeal and also because everyone glared at him as the butler finished extinguishing the fire.
    2j5huo1.jpg

It was one heck of wild term.

Soon Amara’s first term ended and she was on her way back home for a well-deserved holiday before returning. She had fallen in love with the dorm’s butler and they started going steady soon after. Her life was getting a whole lot better!

Chapter Three: Baby On Board and Married Life Begins!

edited December 2014
    Chapter Three: Baby on Board and Married Life Begins.

After returning from University with Otis and Laora, Amara discovered she was pregnant with Otis’ baby, she was starting her own family. She was going to be a mother.
    2ign1y1.jpg
    Otis was overjoyed when she told him the news. She was worried that he would be afraid or angry because of the chance that the baby could be a vampire. He couldn’t be happier and doted on her endlessly.
    mcdseu.jpg
    Giving massages, cooking her meals, even though he knew that she didn’t eat human food; Amara ate it to please her boyfriend.
    2rnee8g.jpgqnmuqh.jpg
    He loved his new family and proved it everyday.
    35au2y9.jpg
    He even upgraded her computer and made sure that things around the house were in good running order.
    23k9bg3.jpg

Then one night as Amara finished eating a Plasma Fruit, Otis had a surprise for her.
    141qtd2.jpg
    He lavished her with another massage, gave her a bouquet of roses, then proceeded to get down on one knee.
    huj2qg.jpg2s1ajc8.jpg2v10t3q.jpg
    The shock on Amara’s face was priceless as Otis asked her to marry him.
    2qi8n87.jpg
    She immediately accepted and amorously hugged the love of her life, mindful of her growing stomach as he slid the ring onto her hand. She was the happiest woman in the world.
    34ffu39.jpg2v9di75.jpg

Amara didn’t let being pregnant stop her from doing her chores and taking care of her horses. If anything it helped with her boredom. She wasn't able to ride them so she made sure that they had hay constantly and that their water troughs were filled.
    wrccoo.jpgr762xx.jpg

Her books were also doing great and she was on her third one after her first two became best sellers.
    2woj1o4.png

She was looking forward to seeing her baby and secretly wished for a beautiful little boy. She spent a great deal of time in her greenhouse taking care of her plants and also enjoyed the solitude of a soak in the hot tub. Being pregnant wasn’t so bad she liked it.
    t9cu3p.jpg2yosg39.jpg

Next installment: Meet Baby Sebastian!
    wooootttt babies :D
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of my dear Simmer friends around the world! Please be safe traveling this Holidays Season and I wish you lots of happy memories!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    How did you get find a dog at University?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    How did you get find a dog at University?

I have pets installed in my game and sometimes the game will generate them in the houses just outside the dorms. I even have MC set to allow NO pets but it still does it. I used Master Controller to add the dog to the household and when my Sim moved back home the dog went with her. I think its because I have a few of Twallan's mods (MC, OverWatch, ET) that the game generated the dog in the first place or I could just be lucky. Either way my Sims love her! I might upload her.

I'm not sure what is going on with my MyPage, it won't update so that I can see all of my friends' feeds. Can everyone please give Rec'd's to the creations I've uploaded recently? I'd really appreciate it. Is anyone else having issues with their MyPage not updating regularly? It might just be my browser...not really sure... :s
    An Update: UPDATES ON MY CHALLENGE ARE ON HOLD UNTIL MY FINALS ARE FINISHED!! UPDATES WILL RESUME BY WEDNESDAY (at the latest)!
    Once again good luck on your finals :D
    Fiveme2 wrote: »
    Once again good luck on your finals :D

Thank you very much Fiveme2!
  • Saasha26Saasha26 Posts: 58 New Member
    Looking good.
    :s What has happened to the pictures in my story?! They are all messed up!! I noticed the same thing in Fiveme2's story as well I hope they fix this issue!! KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STORIES EVERYONE! :\:o The pictures were perfect....this is so NOT cool!
    yes i saw that too om mine :( People changed some of mine T.T
    a admin posted about it as well on one of the forums :(
    UNTIL I REPLACE ALL THE DAMAGED PICTURES MY UPDATE WILL NOT BE POSTED!! I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE OF MY IMAGES TO BE RUINED!
    I have finally managed to gain enough pictures to start updating again. I've steadily been playing with the family so allot has happened. Amara has 6 children now, she had 7 but one of her sons died in a house fire. The 4th and final mare has joined the family and the foals are still coming. Otis and Amara are married and Amara gained her 2nd degree from Uni. The next few updates will be huge. STAY TUNED...FINALS ARE HERE SO IT WILL STILL BE A BIT!
    WOOOOOTT your back :)
    ^_^ Oh yes. I couldnt stay away RL just likes to get in the way. I'm working on a massive update it has been forever...keep an eye out for it. And Gallop has made it into my game as a stud again :P I like him alot. Looking forward to seeing how his foals turn out this time. Their mother is a Bay Appaloosa :D
    I saw two of the babys I think I have them in my site lol.
    I wonder how that will turn out hehe. My charger cord broke and have to wait til I get a new one so my challage is on hold till then