Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Infinity Pool Gym_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
NEW LOT: Infinity Pool Gym_by ehaught58. Now, this is my kind of gym! After a hard workout, enjoy a cold one at the bar and take a cool dip in the pool. Find it in My Gallery by searching #ehaught58 #pool #gym

Oovklgs.png
oYFSEzh.png
vVfFVae.png
4clA3a4.png
ssbCQq7.png
fvuKWgQ.png
gUukoQo.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Very nice exterior design of and layout of the Infinity Pool Gym! :) The curved roofing on the building looks very great! It looks very nice how you have done the pool! It looks great how you have placed the tree islands in the large pool, then have the other raised up and shaped pool! Very nice outdoors deck areas! It looks nice how you have placed the seats there for sims to enjoy sitting and resting poolside in the sunshine. Very nice bar area! Very nice design of the area! It looks great how you have used the pillars and placed the bar counter and kitchen counters there! The bottles display shelves look nice on the back wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there or at the umbrella covered tables having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sims will enjoy using the different types of gym equipment that you have placed there to keep themselves fit. It is great that they have a choice of what sort of training and equipment that they would like to use that day. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the building, for sims to have nice views of the outdoors and also enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst training.
    It is a very nice pool and gym! :)
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Oh very nice, I'd love to swim in that pool!
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very nice exterior design of and layout of the Infinity Pool Gym! :) The curved roofing on the building looks very great! It looks very nice how you have done the pool! It looks great how you have placed the tree islands in the large pool, then have the other raised up and shaped pool! Very nice outdoors deck areas! It looks nice how you have placed the seats there for sims to enjoy sitting and resting poolside in the sunshine. Very nice bar area! Very nice design of the area! It looks great how you have used the pillars and placed the bar counter and kitchen counters there! The bottles display shelves look nice on the back wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there or at the umbrella covered tables having a drink from the bar and a chat. Sims will enjoy using the different types of gym equipment that you have placed there to keep themselves fit. It is great that they have a choice of what sort of training and equipment that they would like to use that day. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the building, for sims to have nice views of the outdoors and also enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst training.
    It is a very nice pool and gym! :)

Thanks Rose! :D
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Saw this on the Gallery and snatched it right up! Just love that dramatic centerpiece pool. Really excellent idea there!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    Very cool Ed! Bet you couldn't wait to dive right into your new pools feature. ;) What...no lounge chairs?
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • YlimexyzYlimexyz Posts: 4 New Member
    Wow this is perfect! Such beautiful design, and look so much like a real gym house ! Like how you do the shower and bath, just like the real gym house design! And you add a reception also! And the pool side bar is just perfect!
  • hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Looks great! I love how the exterior of the building is pretty unique and not like the other modern swimming pools + gyms that I've seen, great use of the curved roofs :) The pool looks really good as well and I love the idea of an outdoor/poolside bar. Thanks for sharing!
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Saw this on the Gallery and snatched it right up! Just love that dramatic centerpiece pool. Really excellent idea there!

Thanks BryonyRae! :D
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The pool and gym lot looks great Ed! I am loving the architecture and the pool is just fantastic! :D
    Very cool Ed! Bet you couldn't wait to dive right into your new pools feature. ;) What...no lounge chairs?

Hey Cam,

It's nice to have our pools back. And you are right, no lounge chairs.... yet, I hope.

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Looks great! That will be replacing the gym in my game!
    Ylimexyz wrote: »
    Wow this is perfect! Such beautiful design, and look so much like a real gym house ! Like how you do the shower and bath, just like the real gym house design! And you add a reception also! And the pool side bar is just perfect!

Thanks Ylimexyz! :D The bar is my favorite part of this gym. The RL gym I workout in has a bar... of sorts, but they only sell nutritianal drinks and power drinks.... not the kind of drink I wish to order! lol :s

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My Goodness!!! How did I miss this!!! LOVE IT!!! The pool is wonderful. Amazing roofs!! Great job!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Infinity Pool Gym is very awesome! :D
    Your architecture and landscaping are awesome. I like that curved roofing. Your backyard area is very awesome too. It is great that you placed a bar on that area. In that way, sims can enjoy having a drink while taking a dip in a pool. Your interior area and furnishing are awesome as well. I like the use of your reception area. Your restroom area looks stunning and clean. And your gym area looks stunning as well. I like that kind of mixing colors of different gym equipments.
    Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Love it! The roof is great and I like also the colours you chose!
    Looks great! I love how the exterior of the building is pretty unique and not like the other modern swimming pools + gyms that I've seen, great use of the curved roofs :) The pool looks really good as well and I love the idea of an outdoor/poolside bar. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks hirondelle09! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • saraswatisaraswati Posts: 408 Member
    Beautiful work as usual Ed. I always love the attention you pay to proportions. Your lots are always both beautiful and playable, and this lot is no exception.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Very nice build as usual! The roof is gorgeous.
  • ChimeraNovaChimeraNova Posts: 32 Member
    This is really awesome, I love it!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    NEW LOT: Infinity Pool Gym_by ehaught58. Now, this is my kind of gym! After a hard workout, enjoy a cold one at the bar and take a cool dip in the pool. Find it in My Gallery by searching #ehaught58 #pool #gym

Oovklgs.png
    oYFSEzh.png
    vVfFVae.png
    4clA3a4.png
    ssbCQq7.png
    fvuKWgQ.png
    gUukoQo.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed

Awesome job Ehaught. I love your builds.
  • DieterPrivateDieterPrivate Posts: 459 Member
    Very cool idea! Couldn't come up with it myself.
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    WOW Ed! I love your pool gym, IMO it´s the best till now for TS4, thankyou for sharing
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Gorgeous!!! I love the curved shapes...the metal roof really accents that so well. Fantastic lay out and landscaping too...it works so well together. :)
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited November 2014

Hey Cam,

It's nice to have our pools back. And you are right, no lounge chairs.... yet, I hope.

Howdy again Cowboy! Thanks for replying. Since I don’t have TS4 (yet), I’m wondering about the WORLDS and the lots within them but can’t seem to find enough info about all of that right now so my questions are:

1) How many “worlds” are there?
    2) How many lots available to build in each?
    3) What “world” is this/your wonderful gym in?
    4) What “lot” was it built on or replaced?
    5) Is the landscaping with the palm trees, rocks and stone foot path in the triangle section part of your lot or adjacent to it?

Forgive me but I’m still a bit confused about this aspect of TS4. I’ve watched some Youtube videos by TS4 simmers testing this & that and a few are quite entertaining. If TODDLERS ever make an appearance in a PATCH, I just might be convinced to get the game.

<3 Cam
    TS3Siggy.jpg

Hey Cam,

Howdy again Cowboy! Thanks for replying. Since I don’t have TS4 (yet), I’m wondering about the WORLDS and the lots within them but can’t seem to find enough info about all of that right now so my questions are:

5) Is the landscaping with the palm trees, rocks and stone foot path in the triangle section part of your lot or adjacent to it?

Forgive me but I’m still a bit confused about this aspect of TS4. I’ve watched some Youtube videos by TS4 simmers testing this & that and a few are quite entertaining. If TODDLERS ever make an appearance in a PATCH, I just might be convinced to get the game.

<3 Cam

Hey Cam,

I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

As of now, 2.
    5 in each world, I think.
    Oasis Springs.
    Don't remember, since we have so few lots to build on I have been doing a lot of bulldozing.
    It is adjacent to it. Part of what they call filler.

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png