Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Survey? NOW INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS

Comments

• Options
    KrowpaKrowpa Posts: 56 Member
    Honestly don't like the idea of "Active Careers". Another thing that you will have to micromanage while the rest of the family stays at home unattended.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Town Life and City Living might appeal to me, but the others .. meh.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Business owner, Town Life, Fame and Fortune. In that order. Also, don't forget to replace Pets with a Farm Life expansion (which still includes the basic pets).
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    anosesanoses Posts: 146 Member
    so there is no survey about seasons or university life
  • Options
    ewilson1114ewilson1114 Posts: 2,513 Member
    Krowpa wrote: »
    Honestly don't like the idea of "Active Careers". Another thing that you will have to micromanage while the rest of the family stays at home unattended.

yeah i'm curious to see how they would handle that. i'd only be interested in active careers if the careers were interesting. I would never for example want to play an office worker sim. I've worked in an office and it is not interesting.
  • Options
    buttertoast2792buttertoast2792 Posts: 60 Member
    I like the Town Life one where you can custoize your town and it adds restaurants and cafes, and also like the business one as well!
  • Options
    MrHotterMrHotter Posts: 49 Member
    What I find interesting is that they don't mention supernatural sims in anything but the supernatural expansion. I guess that makes sense, but I'm used to getting a new supernatural in every expansion.
    7HKbN5vGdcqZdduM6
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I think I would go with Town Life first and Business Owner second to establish the worlds and give your sims more to do.
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Ahh I see It now..sad they didn't mention a family pack. I was really hoping for it. :'( The fashion boutique does interest me a little. And at least their adding more venues, so that's pretty good too.

No, this is good! It means we might be getting the missing family-related content in patches!
  • Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    BOOOOO, they better add weather!
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    I really, really hope they make OFB first.
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    ALL OF THEM OMG!! Except that Health and Wellness one don't even bother brainstorming ways to make that more appealing, sounds like an incredible waste of time.

But wow all the rest sound really really good!
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited October 2014
    GUYS PLEASE just because its not on the survey doesnt mean its not an idea the games run for 4-6 yrs there are only 7 ideas here there were 11 EPs in the sims 3. calm down just cause its not here doesnt mean its not coming eventually also seasons has been one of the most talked about eps in the game series they do know what we want there its just how to put it in and make it new and fun

edit: and the same goes for pets they know we want farms to
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I hope we can have pet ducks in a pets ep...
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited October 2014
    Instead of the maid as a career which isn't much for sims to do can we get something a bit more new career wise. Like wedding coordinator. Bring in the ability to hire bands, cater dishes for weddings, decorate, and help with dresses etc. That would be really fun i think for players and hands on.

I agree on health and wellness.
    What about something else athletic that involves tournaments like KungFu, or Karate. Just taking this where you can host karate classes and enter tournaments at parks and what not and compete for titles and when money.

Or bring in a totally new career that would be fun hands on, like some craft careers. Florists, jewelry makers, sculptors, wood craftsman. why not add a grid format to the game where players can take pieces of wood and functional things with it.

I don't know it just seems like some of this stuff should start to have some wow that's new factors to it.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Cynel1 wrote: »
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Ahh I see It now..sad they didn't mention a family pack. I was really hoping for it. :'( The fashion boutique does interest me a little. And at least their adding more venues, so that's pretty good too.

Well i think We Still have to take these Surveys with a Grain of Salt.

True, they might already be sure of having a Family EP and that's why they didn't add it perhaps. Idk, but your right. We'll have to see.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,478 Member
    OMG, if we are mayor of Sim-City and can make rules and laws that change the life of NPC Sims ... I see myriads of bugs coming towards us. I will make the law "Always hold your spoon in your hand". Perhaps they better start with the wellness center :D .
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,637 Member
    TAKE MY MONEY.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    These are probably all EP's they wish to develop. The survey is to help them choose which one to prioritize on bringing out first.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    peoinee wrote: »
    GUYS PLEASE just because its not on the survey doesnt mean its not an idea the games run for 4-6 yrs there are only 7 ideas here there were 11 EPs in the sims 3. calm down just cause its not here doesnt mean its not coming eventually also seasons has been one of the most talked about eps in the game series they do know what we want there its just how to put it in and make it new and fun

This! ^

Remember all of the surveys that came out during The Sims 3? Those surveys talked about so many ideas, and half of those ideas didn't even end up becoming actual expansion packs. A Reality TV EP, An Open For Buisness EP, A Camping EP- etc...

So many ideas were suggested in surveys for The Sims 3 and we only saw a portion of them become actual expansion packs. So, I don't see why some people are getting all hot and bothered. For all we know, the expansion pack ideas on this survey will never actually become expansion packs.
    We have no clue!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    I wonder if they're in the middle of making one right now, and these are for future ideas? Or if this is going to help decide the first one?
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    I wonder if they're in the middle of making one right now, and these are for future ideas? Or if this is going to help decide the first one?

Hopefully they're making a "Generations" type pack right now. So we can get our Toddlers, Pre-Teens, Better Babies, way more interactions for Children and Teens. And just all-around more/new stuff to do with families and generational game play. I hope!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    Fordee09 wrote: »
    peoinee wrote: »

This! ^

Remember all of the surveys that came out during The Sims 3? Those surveys talked about so many ideas, and half of those ideas didn't even end up becoming actual expansion packs. A Reality TV EP, An Open For Buisness EP, A Camping EP- etc...

So many ideas were suggested in surveys for The Sims 3 and we only saw a portion of them become actual expansion packs. So, I don't see why some people are getting all hot and bothered. For all we know, the expansion pack ideas on this survey will never actually become expansion packs.
    We have no clue!

I would cry if none of them showed up but ya basicly thats what i was getting at
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,478 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »

I'm sure that one or even two EPs are almost ready. Looking at what is not asked the survey, I'd say they start with remakes of Seasons, Pets and Island Paradise/Bon Voyage.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I hope we get a twerking EP...