Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @kilra0 your The Floating Market is very creative and wonderful! Brindleton's groceries is super neat and fits the world perfectly!
    @Ekmidenisi your Blue House is very lovely!
    @chips46 your dining rooms is lovely dear!
    @JojoMOMSTER your Carriage House is beautiful!
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Thank you both so much @rosemow and @BreeMiles, you are always so kind! Have a wonderful Sunday <3
  • TakissisTakissis Posts: 521 Member
    Wow, 13 days since my last upload. I had to take a short break.

Noble Enchantment

This was the first shell challenge presented by @Christabelle73. The original plan was to create a home for an earth witch, but once I was in that kinda fell by the wayside. It is still a caster's home, but it's much too opulent for an earth witch.

Gallery Name: Noble Enchantment
    Gallery Link: Here
    Slideshow Link: Here

I decided to keep with the caster theme but for a family home. It has four bedrooms (master, guest, teen girl, and toddler (gender neutral)) and 4 bathrooms, as well as a caster study in the basement with a secret entrance. Outside is a separate greenhouse (why do all my houses have greenhouse with them?) with all the plants needed for potion making, flower arranging, and herbalism.

Artwork within by FruitLoops40, Juwels64, ScarfyLove, AnnaVelannA, LuckyHeather, ThePlumbobSims, and myself.

Exterior views

YueVHLc.png

Exterior views - Details - The front yard displays a magical fairy fountain (Gallery Link) and lavish flower gardens. I was going for an overgrown look, as I felt that a witch would more likely let nature grow wild even if the inside of the house was well tended. Out back is a shade seating area under the cherry blossom tree and next to a small barbecue and patio table. The back porch has a chess board, painting easel and treadmill for those that like to do such activities outside.

hrYnjxK.png

First Floor Top Down View

FiPgtOP.png

Green Witch's Kitchen - Gallery Link - Herbal mixtures and magical potions fill the shelves of this witch's kitchen. Floral tiles, hanging flowers and herbs, and pictures of spices add to the decor. Next to the fridge is a secret door (disguised as a bookshelf) that leads down to the caster's study. Artwork within by AnnaVelannA.

LHE9jrl.png

Orange and Brown Living/Sitting Room - Gallery Link - This small family room is a cozy corner for the family when they are not entertaining.

J2CX9A5.png

Yellow and White Formal Living and Entertaining Room - Gallery Link - Contains a piano, guitar, violin, and microphone for entertaining. Also has a bar and seating area as well as a chess table.

kZsNIiA.png

Brown and tan formal dining room with Realm of Magic accents - Gallery Link - Artwork by Luckyheather and Takissis.

bJB4Tgm.png

Corner office - Gallery Link - The small office is roomy but comfortable for a quiet corner to study or play a video game.

rMDFxNz.png

Small Gold and White Bathroom - Gallery Link - This little bathroom is tucked near the family living room for quick access. Artwork by FruitLoops 40.

bnGn8cP.png

Blue Bathroom - Gallery Link - This larger bathroom is near the formal living room and office for those that would prefer to not walk to the other side of the home.

6nbUZCv.png

First Floor Entry way with small sitting nook and stairwell. Gallery Link for Sitting Nook This area is a spacious and open area with the stairwell to the second floor and access to all the major rooms on this floor. Artwork by ScarfyLove and Takissis.

q0yNWbh.png
    Second Floor Top Down View

UJiohHf.png

Blue Master Bedroom - Gallery Link - Second Floor - Modern decor with a desk and laptop.

uzlEEl6.png

Yellow Bedroom - Gallery Link - Second Floor - Rustic decor with desk and laptop.

Pk88eh5.png

Pink Teen Bedroom - Gallery Link - Modern decor with small vanity and wardrobe - Second Floor

DmPUozF.png

Toddler Bedroom - Gender neutral - Gallery Link - Second Floor - Contains a bookcase, toy box, several toys and a llama game table.

wA7li1f.png

Lavender Master Bathroom - Gallery Link - Second Floor - Artwork within by ThePlumbobSims and Takissis

9x5gkxG.png

Yellow Bathroom - Gallery Link - Second Floor

DIx4VMV.png

Separate Greenhouse - Gallery Link - Contains a flower arranging table and a small seating area.

4GyYP5H.png

Exterior view of the greenhouse - The plants surrounding are all the plants required for the herbalism skill, potion making, and flower arranging recipes.

FcfRkyZ.png

Basement Caster Study - Gallery Link - Contains a cauldron, large cabinet for mixing potions and storing herbs and ingredients, bookcases, display cases and a fireplace with a small seating area.

CqZLNP4.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Noble enchantment is a very lovely family home! @Takissis :) It is so very detailed and it is very opulent! Very lovely both indoors and outdoors areas! Each room and area looks so very great and lovely ! The colours of the bedrooms and bathroom are beautiful! Very pretty flowers along the outdoors edges of the home. The fairy fountain is pretty! The sitting area under the blossoms tree looks peaceful and restful! Very pretty greenhouse! The flowers are lovely along the top edges, and Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging there on arrangement table. The flowers and plants are lovely on the shelving.Each room of the interior is very lovely! They are all designed and furnished so very well!
    It is a special family home! :)
  • TakissisTakissis Posts: 521 Member
    Thank you very much @Rosemow for taking a look and leaving a kind review. I love the things you hone in on to mention. It gives me ideas on what draws the eyes and what works. I appreciate all that you do.
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    edited May 2020
    I felt like I was onto something with this month's Build n' Share, so I spent an extra 20k to make a deluxe version.

Overall the aim is to make a dramatic yet rustic home for a professional musician. The central atrium look a lot of adjusting but I finally made it work, I really wanted double staircases. The downstairs area has a nice flow for entertaining. The upstairs has three bedrooms and a loft office.

Songbird Farmhouse Deluxe
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F842852D8EDB11EA8D2FD8331C484446?‬

AjEsABJ.png
    MsoEXKr.png
    nBgjU67.png
    5a1hfw5.png
    5wPqdLk.png
    9rN8m7K.png
    @Takissis your Noble Enchantment is very lovely!
    @luckyheather your Honeypot Park is cute and lovely!
    @wendyology your Songbird Farmhouse Deluxe is lovely!
    Honeypot Park is a lovely bee themed fantasy park! @luckyheather :) The bee hive themed exterior design looks great! Very nice yellow and orange colour scheme through the park. The flowerbox windows and flowers on the edges of the river are pretty! The outside areas are very nice! There are many things for Sims to do! They will enjoy swimming in the river, gardening using the planters, keep warn near the firepit and enjoy watching the birds come to the feeder. The mushrooms, gnomes through the build look great! Sims will enjoy cooking on the yellow bbq and dining outside in the air at the picnic table.
    I have posted more on your showcase thread.

Songbird Farmhouse Deluxe is a very lovely family farmhouse home! @wendyology :) Very nice exterior design, dormers,weathered wood walls and great wraparound porch! The flowers on the edges of the home and either sides of the patio are pretty!Very nice outdoors dining, pool, hot tub and firepit patio. Very nice homely interior furnishings! The layout of the interior is very nice.The colours are lovely and warm. Very nice atrium area! It is great that there are double staircases.
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,773 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for taking a look at my Honeypot Park and noticing so much about what I included for Sim's to enjoy :) My idea was a pretty park where you can collect honey and do some gardening skill. The inspiration was the painting with honey on the 1st level and I added yours for more pretty flowers and colours, thank you for them :) I hope visitors create more art while they visit and their children and pets enjoy all the toys.

Thanks very much @BreeMiles :) I am pleased that you like the park and think its cute. :)
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Hello :) It's been some time since I've posted something here.
    Anyway, I've been working on rebuilding all of Windenburg and I uploaded five builds for it today.

Lakeview Loft - a spacious modern family home with a professional kitchen for all your foodie needs.
    6f38c6bab5b41d93677c742eadf9b8152d1acada.jpg

Dawson & Arden's - experimental restaurant with apartment for the owners.
    215550b411688b93e588f877180d4f45d22cf951.jpg

Shallot Hall - a replacement for the Von Haunt estate. A couple of rooms are fully accessible, but most is just for show (much like the original).
    955f921a19494ae1c8edca1e91d82899f8c5a77d.jpg

Eclectic Espresso - internet café and home of the local painting club.
    454a3afab1dcd46c89e0c8d47362e89055561966.jpg

First Edition Library - a classic, slightly dusty looking, library with a large children's section.
    abab4296c73ef5675e2c479fb203533b8dbd48d2.jpg

I don't really have any interior pictures - other than the few on my blog - so I guess the inside will remain a surprise ;)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    May Curvy Pool Challenge entry
    Gallery Name & Link : Del Sol Civic Center
    Link to Slideshow : Curvy Pool Challenge
    Details : So apparently I had the "go big or go home" mentality with this one. I just kept adding things and it got huge, lol!
    I chose to turn my pool into a community pool venue; with a Daycare, Cafe, Ice Cream Bar, Gym and Yoga Studio
    YjUBcB7.png
    wapBTUj.png
    Ice Cream Bar (my favorite part)
    MCRTEd1.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Pinot Point

Here is a modern three bedroom toddler friendly family home with open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, two bathrooms and an upper balcony for fitness and well being. There is a front porch and a rear garden with lots of activities including swimming pool, bbq, lounge area and creative corner :)

Download here
    More pics here

nDOlPjS.png

cVihVy0.jpg

RgiO9yU.jpg

juyBv49.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2020
    Your homes, restaurant,cafe and library are lovely! @MDianaSims :) Very great exterior design of each of the buildings! They all suit Windenburg very well!

Del Sol Valley Civic Centre is a lovely pool venue build! @AlJay :) The design of the outdoors curvy pool is very great! There are so many special areas of the build! It is very nice that there is also an indoors pool and the hot springs pool is great! Very lovely colourful and cheerful daycare centre! Kids will have fun playing there! Very nice ice cream parlour! The layout, design, green colour and dining area is very nice!Very nice gym and yoga studio areas! Sims will enjoy using the equipment to keep fir, or restfully do yoga on the mats.Very nice cafe to enjoy drinks and food. Kids will have fun playing on the outside play equipment!
    It is a very detailed and great community pool venue!

Pinot Point is a lovely modern family home! @masajo :) Very nice exterior design,large glass windows bringing in sunlight, and pretty flowers and trees in the front garden area! Very lovely backyard garden areas! The design and layout is great!Very nice pool area for Sims to enjoy swimming or relaxing poolside on the loungers. Very nice outdoor dining and bbq area to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the outdoors air. The candles on the dining table are pretty! Very nice creative corner! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, doing artwork on the activities table, woodworking, and playing the guitar! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The natural colours and yellow colour are lovely! Very nice open plan layout of the living areas.
    I have posted about your build on your showcase thread.
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review, your wonderful kindness and support are very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited May 2020
    I’m super excited to check out your Curvy Pool @AlJay !

From the slideshow, this venue will have a tremendous amount of play and replay value. You even remembered the ♥️ toddlers 💗 in a big way. Ice cream bar and cafe too!!! Awesome ideas!
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @JojoMOMSTER :)
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Rainbow Rendezvous

Here is Rainbow Rendezvous, a bright and cheery park with lots and lots of activities including bbq/picnic area, swimming pool, bars, restaurant, cafe, chess balcony, gym and yoga studio. There is a mediterranean theme and is child, toddler and pet friendly. This park can also be changed to a pool, bar, cafe, restaurant, gym, lounge and nightclub venues and will function when converted :)

Download here
    More pics here

This is perfect, thank you!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    @MDianaSims all of your creations are beautiful and lovely!
    @AlJay beautiful modern and lovely pools!
    @masajo your Pinot Point is super lovely!
    Thank you very much @ashcrash19 really pleased you like it, you've made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Many thanks dear @BreeMiles for your beautiful words, you're always very kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    cbvwEmM.png

Decided to make a boho creative house. Hippy crafty vibes. The outside needs some work. But I've cluttered up the inside pretty good so far!

@AlJay - love that build! Spa and cafe together is a great idea.

Your Boho themed home is lovely! @GwennogJones :) Very nice layout, lovely patterned furnishings, great colours! Very nice front entry area patterned walls. The wallart, and pretty hanging ceiling lights are very nice! Very nice easel painting area on front porch,
    It is a very lovely home! :)
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    This house I build a while back, but just started playing in it. It's simple but I find the layout really practical.
    49873115738_11948ab742_b.jpg
    49873115468_48d5821e6d_b.jpg
    49873649046_a6bfc489e5_b.jpg
    49873115853_703ca5094c_b.jpg
    I really like this bedroom, the orange tones, neon signs
    49873958767_4487f0a961_b.jpg
    Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/60762D673A3511EA8E7A5053B6DCE24C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Tn6e&max=50&maxis=false
  • GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your Boho themed home is lovely! @GwennogJones :) Very nice layout, lovely patterned furnishings, great colours! Very nice front entry area patterned walls. The wallart, and pretty hanging ceiling lights are very nice! Very nice easel painting area on front porch,
    It is a very lovely home! :)

Aw thank you so much! That's made my day :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top