Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

Shanna: Adult (18 days to age up)

Total: 50 (26 girls, 24 boys)
    Singles: 5 ( 4 Girls, 1 Boy)
    Twins: 18 sets (36 Total: 19 Girls, 17 Boys)
    Triplets: 3 sets (9 total: 3 Girls, 6 Boys)

YO0PwrQ.jpg

Here is little Westbrook and baby number 50, Xiaver. And, I think they are gonna be identical twins. I sure wish Westbrook had been baby number 50, but I guess I'll have to settle for him being one shy of that. :)

I spent a good portion of the day today transferring my 100 baby save to my lightly modded folder vs my heavily modded folder that it was in (with around 300 mods and 12GB of CC). Her house was heavily decorated with CC, so I basically had to redecorate the entire lower floor and I wanted to keep it as similar to how it was decorated, so I kept the save in my heavily modded folder while I did the redecorating. I can't say I like it as well, but I'll get used to it.

So there has been very little baby playing going on. Shanna is pregnant with the next set of twins, a girl and a boy. Our first girl in about 8 sims. We've had 4 sets of boy/boy twins the last 4 pregnancies.

So, yay! Here's to the halfway mark!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

YO0PwrQ.jpg

Here is little Westbrook and baby number 50, Xiaver. And, I think they are gonna be identical twins. I sure wish Westbrook had been baby number 50, but I guess I'll have to settle for him being one shy of that. :)

I spent a good portion of the day today transferring my 100 baby save to my lightly modded folder vs my heavily modded folder that it was in (with around 300 mods and 12GB of CC). Her house was heavily decorated with CC, so I basically had to redecorate the entire lower floor and I wanted to keep it as similar to how it was decorated, so I kept the save in my heavily modded folder while I did the redecorating. I can't say I like it as well, but I'll get used to it.

So there has been very little baby playing going on. Shanna is pregnant with the next set of twins, a girl and a boy. Our first girl in about 8 sims. We've had 4 sets of boy/boy twins the last 4 pregnancies.

Awww I love toddler hugs. Wow you have a lot of Mods!!!! I thought I had a ton now that I added a bunch of littlemssam ones... but it's still under 100m but almost there haha. And most are really small ones I think, because my entire mods folder is 9 megabytes. (I dont have any CC so I assume that takes up a lot more space than mods).

Huge Congrats on the halfway point baby! (Assuming they all reach young adult age haha. Have you ever lost any early? I haven't yet, knock on wood. Your girl/boy ration is pretty even, like mine has been.

YO0PwrQ.jpg

Awww I love toddler hugs. Wow you have a lot of Mods!!!! I thought I had a ton now that I added a bunch of littlemssam ones... but it's still under 100m but almost there haha. And most are really small ones I think, because my entire mods folder is 9 megabytes. (I dont have any CC so I assume that takes up a lot more space than mods).

Huge Congrats on the halfway point baby! (Assuming they all reach young adult age haha. Have you ever lost any early? I haven't yet, knock on wood. Your girl/boy ration is pretty even, like mine has been.

Thank you! :)

Yeah, last count I had 283 but I got quite a few more after last patch. I always find more mods to add when I'm updating the ones I had. :D

The 12GB of CC is separate from the mods. I'm sure file count for cc is in the thousands. Mods are typically smaller in size, in general, from CC.

I'm just getting very worn down from spending 2 weeks to get my mods updated, only to have to do it again in a couple more weeks, so I'm trying to slowly transition to lightly modded, only 4 or 5 needed mods, skins, details, and eyes, and some makeup cause EA's makeup makes me cry. Its an adjustment. I've been a heavy mod and cc user for many years. My first piece of cc was in 2001 for Sims 1.

In all my years of swimming, since 2000, I have only ever lost one child by death or by neglect. I shift clicked an infant in Sims 4, saw a blank bubble and clicked it.

Don't click the blank bubble. Poof, baby gone. Curiosity killed my perfect record.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    [quote="ChelleJo;c-17162092"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17161883"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17161831"]

So, yay! Here's to the halfway mark! [/quote]

Huge Congrats on the halfway point baby! (Assuming they all reach young adult age haha. Have you ever lost any early? I haven't yet, knock on wood. Your girl/boy ration is pretty even, like mine has been. [/quote]

Yeah, last count I had 283 but I got quite a few more after last patch. I always find more mods to add when I'm updating the ones I had. :D

The 12GB of CC is separate from the mods. I'm sure file count for cc is in the thousands. Mods are typically smaller in size, in general, from CC.

I'm just getting very worn down from spending 2 weeks to get my mods updated, only to have to do it again in a couple more weeks, so I'm trying to slowly transition to lightly modded, only 4 or 5 needed mods, skins, details, and eyes, and some makeup cause EA's makeup makes me cry. Its an adjustment. I've been a heavy mod and cc user for many years. My first piece of cc was in 2001 for Sims 1.

In all my years of swimming, since 2000, I have only ever lost one child by death or by neglect. I shift clicked an infant in Sims 4, saw a blank bubble and clicked it.

Don't click the blank bubble. Poof, baby gone. Curiosity killed my perfect record. [/quote]

That is a lot of cc I don't have any and I'm not running mccc anymore since the last update it kept throwing errors and causing glitches. I decided to start naming my merbabies after places since when I radomize names two of my girls got those types of names so now we are up to three sets of twins Essex and Orlando, Kenya and Cheyenne and then Asia and California
    Now we have added Carson and Dakota to the family. Essex and Orlando have moved out and Kenya and Cheyenne are teens now. 4 toddlers with Asia and California almost ready to be kids I need to invite over a new donor asap!!

Don't click the blank bubble. Poof, baby gone. Curiosity killed my perfect record.

That is a lot of cc I don't have any and I'm not running mccc anymore since the last update it kept throwing errors and causing glitches. I decided to start naming my merbabies after places since when I radomize names two of my girls got those types of names so now we are up to three sets of twins Essex and Orlando, Kenya and Cheyenne and then Asia and California

Usually mccc doesn't cause errors, it alerts you to errors that are there if whether you have it or not.

But I thought of deleting it myself. It's not really my favorite mod, like some of the things it does but at other times it just seems annoying. I personally don't use cc either but there is some Maxis match stuff that I absolutely love. Just not worth the hassle of having it in my game LOL. I did download a bunch of it once but I deleted it after about three hours of playing with it haha. I like little Miss Sam mods though, especially the ones for having a Foster family or live-in daycare

YO0PwrQ.jpg

Haha I was wondering about that blank bubble but I saw somebody else say that to before I had a chance to try it out and I'm really glad I did because the family I had first seen it in was this hundred baby one LOL. Really glad I never tried it out. I lost a kid in a different family twice for not feeding the infant. One time was because of a glitch and no matter what I did my Sims kept freezing up and would not feed the baby. That family was my family that owns live in daycare and has to foster kids. The baby that was taken away was there one biological kid, and it felt really weird that they were still allowed to take care of so many of their own afterwards LOL. The other family that had a kid taken away I was really trying to feed as well, but other family members just get getting in the way. It was during a family reunions thing and it was not my family's child, it was their extended families child. We had the family reunions at their house oh, but it wasn't a family that I play. They actually had twin infants and only one got taken away but thanks to MCCC it was adopted by the child's grandparents so I just left it like that. It's in my rotational Save which I pretty much don't fix what happens even if I'm attached to the Sims LOL. The odd thing I do, but for the most part I just let things go on in that save
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17162754"][quote="Monbebe8819;c-17162192"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17162092"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17161883"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17161831"]

Huge Congrats on the halfway point baby! (Assuming they all reach young adult age haha. Have you ever lost any early? I haven't yet, knock on wood. Your girl/boy ration is pretty even, like mine has been. [/quote]

Don't click the blank bubble. Poof, baby gone. Curiosity killed my perfect record. [/quote]

That is a lot of cc I don't have any and I'm not running mccc anymore since the last update it kept throwing errors and causing glitches. I decided to start naming my merbabies after places since when I radomize names two of my girls got those types of names so now we are up to three sets of twins Essex and Orlando, Kenya and Cheyenne and then Asia and California [/quote]

Usually mccc doesn't cause errors, it alerts you to errors that are there if whether you have it or not.

But I thought of deleting it myself. It's not really my favorite mod, like some of the things it does but at other times it just seems annoying. I personally don't use cc either but there is some Maxis match stuff that I absolutely love. Just not worth the hassle of having it in my game LOL. I did download a bunch of it once but I deleted it after about three hours of playing with it haha. I like little Miss Sam mods though, especially the ones for having a Foster family or live-in daycare

[/quote]

I really just used it to keep it creating donors for the future but it wasn't doing that before the update and once I disabled it all the glitches stopped so I guess I don't have the correct version and just haven't checked to see if a newer one has been made or updated. But either way it was fun to mess around with
    edited July 2019

I really just used it to keep it creating donors for the future but it wasn't doing that before the update and once I disabled it all the glitches stopped so I guess I don't have the correct version and just haven't checked to see if a newer one has been made or updated. But either way it was fun to mess around with

If you look me up in the gallery, same username as I have here, I've been uploading all my male hundred baby challenge kids when theyreach young adult age to be used as other people's baby daddies. This 16 of them in there for now. no worries if you don't want to use them but just thought I'd throw it out there cuz it's always fun to see them in other peoples games :-)

Current update, Russia moved out and is now living with her brother Cebu in Sulani because they were always they were always close as kids. Malawi became a child, Jordan and Israel became tots. @ashley745 pregnancy dad is Asher Meadows, i believe he's one of yours? Will post pictures of his child after birth haha

Room in the house for triplets again so hoping for our first set lol
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17163494"][quote="Monbebe8819;c-17163466"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17162754"][quote="Monbebe8819;c-17162192"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17162092"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17161883"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17161831"]

That is a lot of cc I don't have any and I'm not running mccc anymore since the last update it kept throwing errors and causing glitches. I decided to start naming my merbabies after places since when I radomize names two of my girls got those types of names so now we are up to three sets of twins Essex and Orlando, Kenya and Cheyenne and then Asia and California [/quote]

[/quote]

I really just used it to keep it creating donors for the future but it wasn't doing that before the update and once I disabled it all the glitches stopped so I guess I don't have the correct version and just haven't checked to see if a newer one has been made or updated. But either way it was fun to mess around with [/quote]

If you look me up in the gallery, same username as I have here, I've been uploading all my male hundred baby challenge kids when theyreach young adult age to be used as other people's baby daddies. This 16 of them in there for now. no worries if you don't want to use them but just thought I'd throw it out there cuz it's always fun to see them in other peoples games :-)

Current update, Russia moved out and is now living with her brother Cebu in Sulani because they were always they were always close as kids. Malawi became a child, Jordan and Israel became tots. @ashley745 pregnancy dad is Asher Meadows, i believe he's one of yours? Will post pictures of his child after birth haha

Room in the house for triplets again so hoping for our first set lol[/quote]

I've been meaning to look you up in the gallery and follow you and I'll start adding mine as well as soon as I figure out how to do that XD

Room in the house for triplets again so hoping for our first set lol

I've been meaning to look you up in the gallery and follow you and I'll start adding mine as well as soon as I figure out how to do that XD

What's your gallery username? To upload them, when your editing there ncas there's a little icon at the top to save the household and when you click on that there's another option to add them to the gallery
    @Ashley745 Asher was our lucky babydad!

We just got our first set of triplets. A boy named Canada and two girls named Argentina and Fiji. Also this brings us to the halfway point in the game as they are babies 48 49 50
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17163534"]

What's your gallery username? To upload them, when your editing there ncas there's a little icon at the top to save the household and when you click on that there's another option to add them to the gallery[/quote]

Acutally my user is the same as here monbebe8819

Haha I was wondering about that blank bubble but I saw somebody else say that to before I had a chance to try it out and I'm really glad I did because the family I had first seen it in was this hundred baby one LOL. Really glad I never tried it out. I lost a kid in a different family twice for not feeding the infant. One time was because of a glitch and no matter what I did my Sims kept freezing up and would not feed the baby. That family was my family that owns live in daycare and has to foster kids. The baby that was taken away was there one biological kid, and it felt really weird that they were still allowed to take care of so many of their own afterwards LOL. The other family that had a kid taken away I was really trying to feed as well, but other family members just get getting in the way. It was during a family reunions thing and it was not my family's child, it was their extended families child. We had the family reunions at their house oh, but it wasn't a family that I play. They actually had twin infants and only one got taken away but thanks to MCCC it was adopted by the child's grandparents so I just left it like that. It's in my rotational Save which I pretty much don't fix what happens even if I'm attached to the Sims LOL. The odd thing I do, but for the most part I just let things go on in that save

Be very glad you didn't click it. :D

Oh, man. That's a rough save for that glitch to have occurred in. LOL. I get ya, though. I want to say in Sims 2 if a kid got taken away they took ALL the kids in the household away. I'm not 100 percent on that, it's been years and I have a shoddy memory, but it either was like that, or I heard it was like that. At any rate, it put the fear of God in me and that's why I have always been so focused on never letting my kids get taken away.

And that drives me bonkers when I have a sim trying to take care of the baby and everyone starts queuing up to shush the baby. Like, if you aren't gonna help, just go away. And kids drive me nuts the most. Especially in this 100 baby challenge. We have so many dang kids and they just want shush the baby. MOVE! And let me feed the dang kid! :disappointed:

I really like that MCCC feature. Even though I've not had a kid actual taken away, I have it set up to do that in case it ever does happen, I can at least watch the kid still grow up and not have them wiped off the planet. I do that, too. It has to be massively major for me to exit without saving. If a sim randomly dies early.. sorry. In Sims 3, when we'd get those random meteor strikes and would kill all kinds of sims... well, that sucks, but sorry. I don't restart. I can't think of a time I have, but I know I have at least a couple times.
    p8L4V6v.png

What's your gallery username? To upload them, when your editing there ncas there's a little icon at the top to save the household and when you click on that there's another option to add them to the gallery

Acutally my user is the same as here monbebe8819

Just followed you :-)
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17163675"][quote="Monbebe8819;c-17163667"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17163534"]

What's your gallery username? To upload them, when your editing there ncas there's a little icon at the top to save the household and when you click on that there's another option to add them to the gallery[/quote]

Acutally my user is the same as here monbebe8819[/quote]

Just followed you :-)[/quote]

If my game will load I'll follow back I have deal computer right now and it's pitching fits
    edited July 2019

Oh, man. That's a rough save for that glitch to have occurred in. LOL. I get ya, though. I want to say in Sims 2 if a kid got taken away they took ALL the kids in the household away. I'm not 100 percent on that, it's been years and I have a shoddy memory, but it either was like that, or I heard it was like that. At any rate, it put the fear of God in me and that's why I have always been so focused on never letting my kids get taken away.

And that drives me bonkers when I have a sim trying to take care of the baby and everyone starts queuing up to shush the baby. Like, if you aren't gonna help, just go away. And kids drive me nuts the most. Especially in this 100 baby challenge. We have so many dang kids and they just want shush the baby. MOVE! And let me feed the dang kid! :disappointed:

I really like that MCCC feature. Even though I've not had a kid actual taken away, I have it set up to do that in case it ever does happen, I can at least watch the kid still grow up and not have them wiped off the planet. I do that, too. It has to be massively major for me to exit without saving. If a sim randomly dies early.. sorry. In Sims 3, when we'd get those random meteor strikes and would kill all kinds of sims... well, that plum, but sorry. I don't restart. I can't think of a time I have, but I know I have at least a couple times.

I've never played Sims 3, only two but I don't think I ever had a child taken away into so I don't remember that part either LOL. But yeah I was tempted to just go into the household where the kid got a adopted to and add them back into my household but I decided to leave it. Especially the one where it was a household that I'm not even playing.

for a while I had a door on the infant's room that was only unlock to the mum, but there were other times when I wanted an older kid to help out while the Mom was painting or something so that it got annoying always trying to remember to unlock it for them to LOL
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17163682"][quote="ChelleJo;c-17163673"][quote="SimAlexandria;c-17162771"]

Haha I was wondering about that blank bubble but I saw somebody else say that to before I had a chance to try it out and I'm really glad I did because the family I had first seen it in was this hundred baby one LOL. Really glad I never tried it out. I lost a kid in a different family twice for not feeding the infant. One time was because of a glitch and no matter what I did my Sims kept freezing up and would not feed the baby. That family was my family that owns live in daycare and has to foster kids. The baby that was taken away was there one biological kid, and it felt really weird that they were still allowed to take care of so many of their own afterwards LOL. The other family that had a kid taken away I was really trying to feed as well, but other family members just get getting in the way. It was during a family reunions thing and it was not my family's child, it was their extended families child. We had the family reunions at their house oh, but it wasn't a family that I play. They actually had twin infants and only one got taken away but thanks to MCCC it was adopted by the child's grandparents so I just left it like that. It's in my rotational Save which I pretty much don't fix what happens even if I'm attached to the Sims LOL. The odd thing I do, but for the most part I just let things go on in that save[/quote]

I really like that MCCC feature. Even though I've not had a kid actual taken away, I have it set up to do that in case it ever does happen, I can at least watch the kid still grow up and not have them wiped off the planet. I do that, too. It has to be massively major for me to exit without saving. If a sim randomly dies early.. sorry. In Sims 3, when we'd get those random meteor strikes and would kill all kinds of sims... well, that plum, but sorry. I don't restart. I can't think of a time I have, but I know I have at least a couple times. [/quote]

I've never played Sims 3, only two but I don't think I ever had a child taken away into so I don't remember that part either LOL. But yeah I was tempted to just go into the household where the kid got a adopted to and add them back into my household but I decided to leave it. Especially the one where it was a household that I'm not even playing.

for a while I had a door on the infant's room that was only unlock to the mum, but there were other times when I wanted an older kid to help out while the Mom was painting or something so that it got annoying always trying to remember to unlock it for them to LOL[/quote]

Sims three I don't think it did I do believe all the kids were taken in sims 2 if I remember correctly. I had a bad habit of making sims and filling up the house as quickly as I could and got them taken away a lot. Turns out I was just traing myself for the Sims 4 100 baby challenge lol
    Lucy has 7 days until she becomes an elder, but she just became pregnant again so that'll slow the aging. I'm thinking we are getting close to Gen 3 though.

Paris aged into a young adult, and I moved him out even though there was no one else teen or older (I always like to keep one for security in case something happens to Lucy). I did this because a) I wanted to get Lucy pregnant so she can stop aging because of how close she is to elder and b) because I figured "Oh well, Malawi is sooo close to being a teen, just gotta get through a few more hours of school, it'll be fine". Except then Malawi suddenly got sick and autonomously called in sick to school and despite me making her take medicine to get better and hitting the "Go to School" button a dozen times, she stayed home. Tomorrow is Christmas so there won't be school tomorrow either, so hopefully nothing happens to Lucy before then. I'm sure it'll be okay.

Our first ever triplets Canada, Argentina and Fiji (Asher Meadows kids @Ashley745 ) aged into toddlers. So now we have one child (Malawi) and five toddlers. (Girl/Boy twins Jordan/Israel, Boy/Girl/Girl Triplets.)

Technically I could age up Jordan, but Israel still has 4 skills that are only level 2 and I only age up twins together. None of the triplets are potty trained so we're gonna be busy.

Since Malawi was skipping school I made her entertain the 5 toddlers (And raise their imagination skills at the same time) by performing puppet shows for them while Lucy got busy making a new baby sibling for them all with Asher's brother Elijah Meadows.

PCTNxBA.png

From left to right: Argentina, Israel, Jordan (held by Lucy), big sister Malawi, Canada and Fiji.
    6lv5Wh8.jpg
    Lucy has 7 days until she becomes an elder, but she just became pregnant again so that'll slow the aging. I'm thinking we are getting close to Gen 3 though.

Paris aged into a young adult, and I moved him out even though there was no one else teen or older (I always like to keep one for security in case something happens to Lucy). I did this because a) I wanted to get Lucy pregnant so she can stop aging because of how close she is to elder and b) because I figured "Oh well, Malawi is sooo close to being a teen, just gotta get through a few more hours of school, it'll be fine". Except then Malawi suddenly got sick and autonomously called in sick to school and despite me making her take medicine to get better and hitting the "Go to School" button a dozen times, she stayed home. Tomorrow is Christmas so there won't be school tomorrow either, so hopefully nothing happens to Lucy before then. I'm sure it'll be okay.

Our first ever triplets Canada, Argentina and Fiji (Asher Meadows kids @Ashley745 ) aged into toddlers. So now we have one child (Malawi) and five toddlers. (Girl/Boy twins Jordan/Israel, Boy/Girl/Girl Triplets.)

Technically I could age up Jordan, but Israel still has 4 skills that are only level 2 and I only age up twins together. None of the triplets are potty trained so we're gonna be busy.

Since Malawi was skipping school I made her entertain the 5 toddlers (And raise their imagination skills at the same time) by performing puppet shows for them while Lucy got busy making a new baby sibling for them all with Asher's brother Elijah Meadows.

PCTNxBA.png

From left to right: Argentina, Israel, Jordan (held by Lucy), big sister Malawi, Canada and Fiji.
    6lv5Wh8.jpg

Awwww! They are all so cute sitting around, watching the puppets. <3 And I really do like the location names. I'll have to remember that next time I theme name a generation/save/family.

With the method I'm now doing for my 100 baby, I always have a teen or older in the house at any time. Of course, it's hard for my matriarch to ever be at risk of dying consider the most she's ever not pregnant with long enough to take care of the infant just born and walk to the bed to TFB with the next daddy, so like an hour every 4 days? :D

Oh, no! Isn't that how it usually works? When you have a plan, the sims mess it all up. I'm sure you're right, though. I'm sure it'll be okay. :)

Congrats on your first set of trips! :) Dang, that's a lot of toddlers. I like keeping mine limited to one set of twins.
    p8L4V6v.png

PCTNxBA.png

6lv5Wh8.jpg

Awwww! They are all so cute sitting around, watching the puppets. <3 And I really do like the location names. I'll have to remember that next time I theme name a generation/save/family.

With the method I'm now doing for my 100 baby, I always have a teen or older in the house at any time. Of course, it's hard for my matriarch to ever be at risk of dying consider the most she's ever not pregnant with long enough to take care of the infant just born and walk to the bed to TFB with the next daddy, so like an hour every 4 days? :D

Oh, no! Isn't that how it usually works? When you have a plan, the sims mess it all up. I'm sure you're right, though. I'm sure it'll be okay. :)

Congrats on your first set of trips! :) Dang, that's a lot of toddlers. I like keeping mine limited to one set of twins.

Thanks, haha! I've really loved the place name theme myself, but with the 3rd gen coming fairly soon, I need to pick a different theme haha! I'm thinking a "Mother Nature" theme, with geological features/plants/flowers combined.

We got through Malawi's day off and CHristmas without a glitch and she was able to become a teen thankfully because it was Friday now haha. Jordan and Israel became kids, so we are down to three tots and they are all potty trained now :D

it's the start of the weekend, so off to skill everyone up. Lucy is able to mentor teens now, which is fantastic because they can get their painting skills up to lvl 3 within like 5 seconds lol (She's a great mentor haha! THey barely put up the canvas and they are level 2)

I think Lucy will age another 1-3 days before I'm able to get her pregnant again though (she's pregnant now but nearing the end so we'll see when the baby is born and how long it takes all the age ups).

I've been selecting baby girl names quite carefully the last few, because being so close and knowing we could get a few more boys, you never know which will be the heir. Currently it's Fiji but we'll see.
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    @SimAlexandria I’m so glad that Asher was able to help you get your first set of triplets. They look so cute in the group picture. I’d love to add them to my game when they become YA. Hoping Elijah’s will be equally as cute.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria I’m so glad that Asher was able to help you get your first set of triplets. They look so cute in the group picture. I’d love to add them to my game when they become YA. Hoping Elijah’s will be equally as cute.

I can definitely upload them for you after :)
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    I hadn’t realized it had been so long since I updated. Things have been really slow with the toddler glitch. I’m having to micromanage even more than I was doing before to make sure my toddlers actually eat only for them to be hungry again an hour later. I am hoping that the recent update might help with these problems.

Anyway, I’ve managed to play a little bit. We’ve added a couple of new babies and two former challenge kids were used as donors.
    Last time, I mentioned that we had a new baby girl, Olivia. She is a vampire and currently a child.

d8FWdYf.png

Blaine is a teenager

uhzxL5A.png

Kale aged up into a young adult and moved out. I could have kept him around a little longer since the house was so empty, but I think I’ll keep Blaine around instead. Kayla needs a kid to max a skill so hopefully Blaine will be able to do that since he’s already on level 7 of writing.

ZEC9Oa9.png

Donor 17 was Neptune Prism (from @SalemSvartulv )

Kngr4O9.png

Despite all the room in the house, they had a single boy named Noah. He is now a child

50AZ10H.png

gaT2RNF.png

Donor 18 was Melbourne Bennett (from @SimAlexandria )

MUCz5yX.png

Another boy, Mason who is still a toddler.

WpsFqjr.png

Donor 19 was Vega Mars who was an alien.

KUt1yJh.png

Another singleton sadly, but it was a girl this time. Her name is Valerie.

ODDfKoM.png

The game put the baby in the toddler room so Mason woke up and came to see her. Being clingy, I was worried how he’d feel about a new baby but he was excited and couldn’t wait to play with Valerie.

UjiAXnW.png

GluXTP2.png
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    awww look at little Mason! He doesn't look much like his dad, lol, but he has his eyes I think and he's just as cute as little Melbourne was as a tot :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top