March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Challenge [Updated 03/10/19]

Comments

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    And so time went on and I forgot to take pictures but here is the kitchen and a picture of Jazmin the first born (She got hotheaded like her dad, clumsy like her mother and creative which is both parents traits) She plans to become a Mixologist some day. Broolyn is the one at the table. She is outgoing, foodie and materialistic who plans to be an Angling Ace. Later she got a nicer hair cut.

11-15-14_10-14nbspAM.png

Here is the living room

11-15-14_10-15nbspAM.png
    Backyard of the house

11-15-14_10-16nbspAM-3.png

Front of the house

11-15-14_10-16nbspAM.png
    And lastly a photo of all the children. Allie had blonde hair and purple eyes and her husband had Brown hair and aqua eyes. Jazmin, the oldest has brown hair and purple eyes. In fact all the kids got purple eyes except for Brooklyn.

Jazmin
    JazminYA.jpg

Brooklyn after her hair cut

Brooklyn-YA.jpg
    Bethany wants to be a Freelance Botanist like her dad.

Bethany-Teen.jpg

Blake wants to be a Best Selling Author.

Blake.jpg

I might play some of them again but for now I consider this challenge complete. This was a ton of fun and I hope you all don't mind the picture spam.
    edited November 2014
    Oh and here is a picture of the house after landscaping the front, sides and I did also landscape the back so it looks nicer.

11-16-14_10-38nbspAM.png

The back of the house has a small shed with an easel and a treadmill in it.

11-16-14_10-37nbspAM.png

There is also 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs. I was thinking of putting it on the exchange but I guess I would have to get rid of the owners paintings and some of the reward objects like the refrigerator and oven. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will put it up to share. Happy Simming everyone.
  • ellieohara456ellieohara456 Posts: 1 New Member
    For the whole challenge do you have to be on a 10x10 lot?
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member

I did mine on the 10x10 but I don't think anyone else did.
  • zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    edited December 2014
    Definitely want to give this challenge a go!

Just one question..how do you make just a teen? Is it a mod..or can you kill off the parents and still just play the teen..?
  • cmccree24cmccree24 Posts: 5 New Member
    interesting imma do this challenge for the fun of it lol
    :D
    poor Chloe just witnessed the grim reaper take her mom away :'(

I did mine on the 10x10 but I don't think anyone else did.

I don't know. I guess you are supposed to make the lot small so it is 10x10 but I didn't follow that rule the whole time because I wanted to build a nice house and yard. Plus, pools came out and I wanted to let her have a pool. This was a fun challenge though.
  • Player317709586Player317709586 Posts: 47 Member
    My sims is already rummaging in the trash... And nothing... Why won't anyone cook
  • toradoa101toradoa101 Posts: 19 New Member
    Is it okay that she gor married.I used some of his money to build a starter home but then got rod of the rest.
    toradoa101 wrote: »
    Is it okay that she gor married.I used some of his money to build a starter home but then got rod of the rest.

It's fine that she got married. My sim also got married.
  • HarrtsHarrts Posts: 24 New Member
    I am definitely going to try out this challenge, I have been having fun with it in the Sims 3, and now that we have outdoor retreat I think this could be fun with all the camping items.
    Harrts wrote: »
    I am definitely going to try out this challenge, I have been having fun with it in the Sims 3, and now that we have outdoor retreat I think this could be fun with all the camping items.

I agree. I was thinking of doing the challenge again with all the camping items.
  • ImSoSciFiImSoSciFi Posts: 63 Member
    This challenge sounds like fun! Starting tonight!
    ImSoSciFi wrote: »
    This challenge sounds like fun! Starting tonight!

Good luck!
  • RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    Decided to start this challenge. It's funny because it's on the same game as my first family, so my teen will know plenty of kids or teens to talk to. Her name is Jessica Grace. Her Mom still needs to die though, which will be in 14 hours. So I guess technically she can go to school and talk to adults until then.
    Her Mom is dead now. Let the real fun begin ;)
    Alright everyone. Here is my Sim. Her name is Jessica Grace
    JessicaGracetheRunawayTeen_zps68a0f9c3.png

In just the first day of playing this challenge, I actually worked really hard at making her pick all flower bushes possible and all fruit bushes possible. I made over $2,000 today so she now has an easel. I'll have to figure out when it would be a good time to build a small home, but for now, I'm on the right track. She has a lot of fruit to eat and I'm doing a really good job at picking flowers. She also fishes as part of her aspiration so there is that to consider too.
    @RSully94 Good luck! It's a fun challenge. I did a lot of gathering too and made simoleans pretty fast that way. I also did the fishing aspiration. Btw they've changed it so that now you have to find (I think) 20 different types of fish so you might want to check out a fishing guide.
    This is such a fun challenge that I am thinking of doing it again but with all the camping stuff too. It is a nice break from a legacy and it doesn't take very long to complete. I enjoyed watching my teen grow to young adult and have children and finally have happiness and success. It was a good feeling.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    This is such a fun challenge that I am thinking of doing it again but with all the camping stuff too. It is a nice break from a legacy and it doesn't take very long to complete. I enjoyed watching my teen grow to young adult and have children and finally have happiness and success. It was a good feeling.

It's so funny so many of us looked at the camping stuff and thought of this challenge. I'm hoping to get the new game pack today. Not sure if I will start off with a Runaway Teen Challenge or just play a regular family.