March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Challenge [Updated 03/10/19]

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    15MagPies wrote: »
    So I have the next part of my runaway story up here. Thanks again to everyone who read the introduction! It made my day. :)

Great update. I like how you added the totals to the bottom. Good idea. I found that if I hung around the big park long enough someone would cook. It seemed like the more often I went there the more dig sites popped up too. I would use the restroom, do a ciruit of the park digging and by then usually someone had cooked.
  • dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    How do you kill the guardian?
  • KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    Trap her/him inside a room and remove the door. They'll starve to death. Cruel, but true.
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • dmama1314dmama1314 Posts: 262 Member
    Yea I have done it for the apocalypse challenge before. Was hoping there was a faster way. Lol
  • KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    I wish. The whole pool thing used to be so easy and of course if we had mods that'd fix it ;D
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • RonusBloodsmithRonusBloodsmith Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2014
    @15MagPies "I tried not to mind the fact that they were probably made with butts and faces." That had me laughing. I think that everytime I eat one! You are a gifted story writer MagPie, please keep it up!

*Forum edited what you originally put had to make a minor adjustment.
    Check out my Sims Youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/RonusBloodsmith

Have a Simmy Day!! B)
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Kaleniya wrote: »
    I wish. The whole pool thing used to be so easy and of course if we had mods that'd fix it ;D
    We do. I've seen a couple. Look on MTS. The one I used is a script mod called Simocide.
    10-21-14_10-23%C2%A0AM.png

I'm thinking of ending Lyla's story when she completes her Angling Ace aspiration: rainygamez.blogspot.com/2014/10/ts4-runaway-teen-challenge-end-is-near.html
    Well, I failed that challenge rather spectacularly. :#

She woke up needing to pee very badly, as she always does. I sent her to the public toilet in the little neighborhood playground. About 12 feet away from it, she peed herself. The next lowest need was social, so I made her talk to one of her kid friends. She kept getting more and more embarrassed until she keeled over and died from it.
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

She woke up needing to pee very badly, as she always does. I sent her to the public toilet in the little neighborhood playground. About 12 feet away from it, she peed herself. The next lowest need was social, so I made her talk to one of her kid friends. She kept getting more and more embarrassed until she keeled over and died from it.

Wow! That's terrible. I'm sorry that happened, will you try again?
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »

Wow! That's terrible. I'm sorry that happened, will you try again?

Of course! I love this challenge. >:)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Nice blogs! Just loving Lyla and Lumen stories haha =) I also tried out this challenge, since I'm afraid for my legacy's genetics! It went by really fast though, so I made a story about it as well. Its not half interesting as yours, but I enjoyed writing it! If anyone is interested, the address is tabithahalloway.blogspot.com
    To read it in order, use the links at the right side. =)
    10-22-14_10-24%C2%A0AM.png

Lyla completed her lifetime aspiration, has a great family and is happy. This will be the last post for Lyla: rainygamez.blogspot.com/2014/10/ts4-runaway-teen-challenge-lyla.html
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Nice blogs! Just loving Lyla and Lumen stories haha =) I also tried out this challenge, since I'm afraid for my legacy's genetics! It went by really fast though, so I made a story about it as well. Its not half interesting as yours, but I enjoyed writing it! If anyone is interested, the address is tabithahalloway.blogspot.com<br />
    To read it in order, use the links at the right side. =)

Wow you packed a lot into 4 posts! I enjoyed her story. I started doing blog posts because of how fast it goes and also because I wanted to remember all of the stuff that happened in the challenge. I never expected people to start reading them too. Then my niece started to visit my blog and I felt like I had to post at least something new everyday for her to read. I suppose someone could do this challenge in a few days but I dragged it out as much as I could, lol. The next time I do it I plan to have more of a backstory. This time I started out with how to do the challenge.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I have posted pictures but they awaiting approval which is a first. Anyway, I have some more once my post is approved.
  • lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited November 2014
    @Rainydayz179 I wrote you back on my post about the challenge, check it out.

Update (11/1): finished
    Post edited by lotlot80 on

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Glimmer50 wrote: »
    I posted pictures on Friday. How long do they take to get approved? I have never had to go through an approval process. Is this new?

I've never had to wait so I don't know. :(
    Well since my pictures haven't posted. I am just going to try to post one right now and see if they come up on Monday. Here is Allie where we left off. Since I made her go to school, and she has less time to actually make money I am playing on Long play. Here is a picture of her dead tired. She was so tired, she can't even get through the front door. LOL. \

10-13-14_1-09nbspPM.png
    edited November 2014
    Here is a picture of her house inside. She was so happy to at least have somewhere to sleep and go to the bathroom. I have been loving this challenge. It is so fun. It felt like such an accomplishment to even get this far.

10-13-14_6-08nbspPM.png

I will post more later in case they won't let me right now.
  • TiipiiTiipii Posts: 103 Member
    Thanks for a nice challenge, @Rainydayz179. I started the challenge the other day and now my teen has become a YA. He still does not have enough money to build a house, but I have a question about just that. Does the house have to be 10 x 10 squares from the start or can we make a bit smaller initially?
    Allies life has come a long way but somewhere along the line I forgot to take pictures. Here are some though. This is the sad garden she had while trying to go to school and get money.

10-14-14_4-45nbspPM.png

Allie finally makes a friend.
    10-25-14_4-11nbspPM.png
    edited November 2014
    Which turns into more than a friendship.

10-25-14_5-56nbspPM.png

They had a nice ceremony at his parents home.

10-25-14_5-56nbspPM-2.png

They now have a nice house and 4 children. All girls. I will take some pictures when I get into the game. Her husband is a freelance botanist named Jesse Chau. So, the garden has really come along as well as the house. I guess at this point this challenge is complete but I was thinking about playing until they die of old age. LOL. I want them to complete their aspirations and everything.
    Tiipii wrote: »
    Thanks for a nice challenge, @Rainydayz179. I started the challenge the other day and now my teen has become a YA. He still does not have enough money to build a house, but I have a question about just that. Does the house have to be 10 x 10 squares from the start or can we make a bit smaller initially?

Sorry I haven't been on the forums much lately. I'd say any size house to start out with.
    edited November 2014
    Well I am going to wrap up my story since I have pretty much finished it. Sorry about the picture spam to come.

When Allie became a young adult, I thought it was time for a makeover. She got a hair cut and some nicer clothes. Here you can see her with her husband looking pretty happy:

11-01-14_6-52nbspPM.png

Then along came four children. She wished for them and I just couldn't say no. Jazmin, Brooklyn, Bethany and Blake. Unfortunately all the children except for Brooklyn got the hotheaded trait from their father. Here is Allie pregnant. I thought this was a cute picture. They were both so excited.

11-04-14_6-38nbspPM.png