Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Challenge [Updated 03/10/19]

Comments

• FrogBillyFrogBilly Posts: 1 New Member
    what's the money cheat ?
  • rinarooorinarooo Posts: 50 Member
    FrogBilly wrote: »
    what's the money cheat ?

Do Ctrl + Shift + C to bring up the cheat box and then type "testingcheats on" and then press enter and then type in "money x" to make the funds whatever they need to be. Example "money 0" would make the funds 0 simoleons. I hope this helps!
  • RosaleeMaeRosaleeMae Posts: 51 Member
    i honestly loved this chapter :D I love how cute her bump looks and then loving each other through the miserable and rough times. i can't wait to see what happens to them :D
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    RosaleeMae wrote: »
    i honestly loved this chapter :D I love how cute her bump looks and then loving each other through the miserable and rough times. i can't wait to see what happens to them :D

Awe thanks! I'm having to force myself to stop playing or I'll finish the challenge in a few days I love it so much. <3
    Chapter 3: Out and About is up!
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Chapter 3: Out and About is up!

Aww nice to see they are progressing with their lives. I know it is such a good feeling when you can finally give them things they need to progress. :) Cute story!
    Awwww that chapter was so cute. the progression that was made was superb lol its so cute how they are just together and happy with each other and trying to make something for themselves. its so cute!
    Chapter 4: Moving Up in the World is up!
    @Rainydayz179 Oh my gosh i love this story :D I'd love to see another baby maybe a baby boy aha. This story is just so cute I love how they made a living themselves and not relying on other people for help. They are just so cute.
    @RosaleeMae Awe you have no idea how much it means to me that you like the story that much! It would be cool to have a little boy... I'm still thinking about it, lol.
    @Rainydayz179 I love the story I think its just so cute :3 Can't wait for the next chapters ! :D
    Chapter 5: Fishing for Fishes! Is up.

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-08%2B18-08-14-87.bmp
    @Rainydayz179 oh my goshhh! i hope its a boy aha fingers crossed. but gosh its so cute and ooo she met her grandpa without knowing thats so awesome :D im loving it
  • unicorn_poopunicorn_poop Posts: 2 New Member
    I started the challenge but don't have a youtube account. I just wanted to ask that are you allowed to for example read books in the Desert bloom?
  • unicorn_poopunicorn_poop Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="unicorn_poop;14721462"]I started the challenge but don't have a youtube account. I just wanted to ask that are you allowed to for example read books in the Desert bloom?[/quote]

Or I have a youtube account but I don't make videos
    I started the challenge but don't have a youtube account. I just wanted to ask that are you allowed to for example read books in the Desert bloom?

Yes you can use the stuff on all the public lots, you just can't talk to adults. It makes it hard when you're playing chess for example because adults will constantly sit and start playing too.
    Chapter 6: Baby and Birthdays is up!

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-09%2B13-50-28-47.bmp
    Chapter 7: Cave Fishing is up!

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-10%2B20-40-57-74.bmp

The final chapter until I move them into my rotation neighborhood. (I'll leave a link when I do.)

Chapter 8: Tying Up Loose Ends

TS4_x64%2B2016-04-12%2B21-46-10-73.bmp
  • evealexandraevealexandra Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi, I just started the challenge and I was wondering, how do you get food? :p
  • FriskBruhhFriskBruhh Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you get money once you get the money down to zero? I'm really dumb, sorry!
    Hi, I just started the challenge and I was wondering, how do you get food? :p

I dug up stuff and fished then used the money to buy a cooler. The fire is more expensive and they have to wait for the food to cook. If you're broke and can't find stuff to sell hang out at the parks, townies will cook food constantly and leave it. You could also grill hotdogs or something, that's pretty cheap.
    FriskBruhh wrote: »
    How do you get money once you get the money down to zero? I'm really dumb, sorry!

As I mentioned in the above post dig sites are really good in the beginning. If you hang around different areas long enough plants will be harvestable as well. But stuff doesn't spawn unless you spend time in that spot. I prefer the park in Oasis Springs as a good spot to get collectables. Once you get a little cash you could also paint on the easels you'll see around. Try to leave an unfinished painting on ones like at the museum because townies will start painting otherwise. Fishing really isn't the best way to make money at first but it's something you can just have them stay in one spot and do for hours.

Despite dig sites being so great I wouldn't suggest using "The Curator" as your aspiration because you have to hold on to stuff instead of selling it to complete parts of that aspiration. Good luck!
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Really pumped to be starting this Challenge! :)
    Really pumped to be starting this Challenge! :)

Awesome. Good luck! :)