Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I'm considering starting a building competition with an "ancient" theme to it. I'm playing a legacy story that's inspired by both this comp and the "history challenge" and I love doing my own builds. I also like to watch speed builds on youtube for inspiration but there just isn't a whole lot of ancient or prehistory builds. Not compared to everything else. If anyone is interested in checking out my build competition page for a better idea of what I'm thinking of starting, I'd really appreciate it! I just want to know if there would be a lot of interest or not! Thanks everybody!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15479802#Comment_15479802
  • CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    Hi! I'm new here and I saw this challenge right away and oh my, it looks amazing! I'm gonna start right away (after I upload some awesome cc xP) I'll post a picture whenever I can find out how to do it xd
  • CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    I made my Creator! But how do I make money? Can she just paint something or does she have to get a job?
  • Angel876Angel876 Posts: 20 Member
    I think I'm going to try this
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Cleoparda wrote: »
    I made my Creator! But how do I make money? Can she just paint something or does she have to get a job?

The gatherers and scholars are the ones who make money with their skills. You simply sell what they collect and make. Slaves can also garden and fish for profit. The creator rules the tribe and looks after her followers by protecting them.
    Hey guys I'll be updating the challange soon to add the new gamepack.
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh man...I am questioning my sanity at wanting to start one of these with 2 other challenges on the go already; especially with all the Shiny New Things we've gotten this month! :o

*twitch*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Hey guys all done with the vampire update. It took a while to figure out how to work with it but there now is a Warrior ranking which is just below the heiress. Here is the update (also on the front page).

!!Vampire Game Pack Update!!

All Vampire Amazons
    This is an option if you want to try something new. All roles would stay the same even the gatherer since you still need to make money. Slaves would not be allowed to be turned since they would be more usefull as walking plasma packs and would still need to work in the daytime. The Creator is the only Amazon to be made into a vampire with CAS and if you want to turn an existing Creator then you'll have to cheat with cas.fulleditmode since The Creator holds the highest rank and can have no master. The Creator must turn all the amazons herself if an amazon is to be punished or executed eating garlic or trapping her in broad daylight works.

Warrior
    She is the strong and fierce amazon in charge of protecting The Creator and tribe. She will be in charge of conducting punishments and executions and is just below the heiress in the hierarchy. She must train in fitness and will not be able to have children but can take partners. If she is human she will make sure that no Vampires will come near the tribe so she must study cures and garlic items to protect the tribe. She is fierce and is allowed to sentence amazons and slaves to death or punishment (unless they are a priestess, shaman or a heiress then they are judged by the creator).
    Traits:Active, Ambitious
    Skills: Fitness
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    Awesome! I love the warrior idea because it opens up for stories so much... you gotta fight all these vampires off and it could be very exciting!
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    Awesome! I love the warrior idea because it opens up for stories so much... you gotta fight all these vampires off and it could be very exciting!

Yeah I was thinking that it wouldn't be good if a vampire raids a tribe so I needed to add someone who could deal with it but at the same time I wanted an Amazon everyone could add. Tell me when you add a warrior (if you want to) id love to see what people do with her.
  • uossiiuossii Posts: 20 New Member
    definitely trying this! thank you!
  • Simfreak982Simfreak982 Posts: 121 Member
    I think I'm going to restart my Amazon legacy because of all of the amazing game additions in the past year.
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited January 2017
    So apparently already blogging 2 other challenges wasn't enough, and I felt the need to add a 3rd one to my roster. :o

Citizens of The Amazon Challenge Forum, I give you the Tribe of Sima-Mighdall!

Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • cbcomediancbcomedian Posts: 4 New Member
    Wait, so if all Amazons go with the vampire thing, which means they don't age, does that mean that the role of heiress kind of becomes useless? I mean, unless there's some sort of ritual on the coming of age, like with the vampire cure of something or the heiress beating the creator to prove she's stronger or something similar, etc, it's sort of pointless to have another generation in the tribe if the first generation can pretty much live forever.

Well, unless one is planning that the creator is an actual goddess of the night or something and the tribe is like her followers to later become priestesses in some further generations. Which... sounds awesome and now is even more possible to do with vampires.
    cbcomedian wrote: »
    Wait, so if all Amazons go with the vampire thing, which means they don't age, does that mean that the role of heiress kind of becomes useless? I mean, unless there's some sort of ritual on the coming of age, like with the vampire cure of something or the heiress beating the creator to prove she's stronger or something similar, etc, it's sort of pointless to have another generation in the tribe if the first generation can pretty much live forever.

Well, unless one is planning that the creator is an actual goddess of the night or something and the tribe is like her followers to later become priestesses in some further generations. Which... sounds awesome and now is even more possible to do with vampires.

No the heiress stays. The role is still important in the event that creator dies (sunlight or what have you) and the heiress is a stand in if the creator leaves for whatever reason. Creators can stand down and in rare occasions can be overthrown.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    LOVE the vampire addition. I need to give this challenge another go because my save file got corrupt for my old one D:
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • AlianinaAlianina Posts: 12 New Member
    This is such a fun challenge, but it'd be so much easier if there was a casual woohoo option. I don't want my queen becoming attached to the slaves, but she needs to reproduce!
  • MagicalPanda2003MagicalPanda2003 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2017
    I doing this only and when I can figure out how to post pictures I will write a story using it.
    Post edited by MagicalPanda2003 on
  • Tea_MTea_M Posts: 20 New Member
    I really want to do this challenge!
  • Penguin10Penguin10 Posts: 24 Member
    I've been playing this recently with all vampires and it's been so much fun! I also added that instead of one creator there's two and it's been so much drama
  • Riley_brookeRiley_brooke Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm doing this challenge even though I kind of broke the rules. I created a founder, her name is Rosen D'hiver and she wears all white, she also wears a bracelet and I'm planning on giving her a tattoo. I moved her into an empty lot, and that is where I cheated. I did the motherlode cheat twice and then I downloaded a lot from the exchange (?) and redecorated it. It has a small hut for the creator, with the most expensive bed, bookshelf, and mirror for her. Then I made a nursery hut for the babies and toddlers, the girls will live there as teens and children but the boys will be moved into the slave hut. The young girls will wear pink and the boys will wear blue. The slave hut is under the gym area and it is all black. There are four cheap beds, a bush, a dingy kitchen and a bookshelf. Then I have two buildings for the tribe members, the gatherer and scholar hut, and the elder and provider hut. The elders wear gray, the providers wear yellow, the gatherers wear green, and the scholars wear red. Then I have a kitchen with a dining table, a cemetary with two sections for males and females, two small huts for killing off slaves, and a meeting place for the High Council Meetings.
  • Riley_brookeRiley_brooke Posts: 6 New Member
    Oh, and after I moved her in, I created her first slave, Art Gretna. He has so far only cooked a meal for Rosen, but she was working on her charisma skill the whole day. I've decided that meetings will take place every in-game Wednesday, and new members of the tribe will be chosen there. I have also decided that Amazon Warriors would not want to have their bodies be frail, so they will sacrifice themselves the day they become elders.
  • MariaSimmer31MariaSimmer31 Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been following this challenge for quite some time as I love reading your stories!Tonight I'll start building my own tribe,I'm so excited. The only thing that I've been wondering for awhile is what's the goal of the challenge after all?To go through 10 generations?To earn 1mil simoleons?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top