Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I forgot about rules long time, but sure I didn't forget the main rule - women are leaders anywhere and any time ;) But I also started with very strict tribal leader and submissive slaves :) It took a lot of time till I was sure how I want to write my Amazons story. Later I lost all my material and the last chapter was so fatal... However, it helped me to renew my story and discover many wonderful things again writing it. Now I don't have to think about the rules like before, now I'm following my heart and my characters and it's really wonderful :)
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I just started and I'm wondering what everyone has their sims that can leave the lot working as? I'm confused if money cheats are allowed or are the sims supposed to get jobs?
    I still don't have anyone leaving the lot with a job! So far we just garden, paint, the Scholar was writing books, and the slaves make wooden things on the handiness table thing and we've been doing pretty good? But I think the rules say you're allowed to have some of the women get jobs that might make sense with their position. I'm sure there is some artistic freedom you can take in this area haha
    @Kamio Thanks! I've got like a catacombs thing started underground, so there's a room where the women's urns go and I'm going to "hide" any technology my ladies use down there! Like my first computer

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi everyone :)
    Tribe Naheli is here with a request to you all.
    Now that we are close to gen 3 I ask you to send Luna new tribal sisters.
    For details look here:

Tribe Naheli searching for new tribe members

Of course I would be happy if you also read my story :)
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    I am in love with this challenge! :heart:
  • Elanor1989Elanor1989 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey guys! :)
    so i started this challenge a few months ago and now decided to post my story. So if anyone's interested, feel free to check out my blog about the 'Sunset Tribe'. I don't have that much yet but I hope you like it anyway!

https ://sunsettribeblog.wordpress.com/ (remove blank space after http ;) )
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    I searched it, but it sais its no longer available
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hey @Elanor1989 :) I enjoyed checking out your blog it's very nice to look at and your creator is also very pretty! congratulations on the first girl born to your tribe :)

A little tip: If I were you I'd set up a table of contents page, I only found your posts through the recent posts widget and that shows 5 chapters max ^^

have fun with your challenge!
  • Elanor1989Elanor1989 Posts: 2 New Member
    @Julyvee94 thanks so much, and thanks for the tip...

I know... i was gonna look into that, just didn't have the time yet! :) hope I can fix it soon...
  • JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    So, I'm thinking about starting this challenge (or a very similar one) but it would be set in a post-apocalyptic world instead of ancient times. I don't know if anyone here remembers the series "the tribe" but I thought that might be an interesting and different approach. Would that be allowed? I also have to change the rules a tiny bit as I cannot watch sims dying. I always save them in the nick of time. That's why my black widow challenges fail every single time :D So I would just evict the males and delete their household, if that's good enough that would be superb. And I'm confused, do I only create the female sim or the female sim and slaves?
    Also, can or can I not use money cheats to build the house?
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    So, I'm thinking about starting this challenge (or a very similar one) but it would be set in a post-apocalyptic world instead of ancient times. I don't know if anyone here remembers the series "the tribe" but I thought that might be an interesting and different approach. Would that be allowed? I also have to change the rules a tiny bit as I cannot watch sims dying. I always save them in the nick of time. That's why my black widow challenges fail every single time :D So I would just evict the males and delete their household, if that's good enough that would be superb. And I'm confused, do I only create the female sim or the female sim and slaves?

I have had people ask to create a similar challenge before but I'd have to see it myself and if there is a problem I'll tell you.
    Alright :) If you disagree with how it's done I'll just declare it as failed challenge and play the household normally. I'll have to do some preparations and I also can't yet post a thread here as I'm still a new member (since 2014 :P) but I'll start playing anyway :) Have you seen my second, added question? Sorry for that, I have no idea how to edit posts.
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    Also, can or can I not use money cheats to build the house?

No not really
    A big aspect of the challenge is to have the creator build the tribe herself and have it slowly become more and more powerful.
    Got it, that's what I expected :) I just wanted to make sure. Gonna start the challenge a bit later today and just record everything someplace else untill I can post new threads and images here.
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    you could always just post a story and have it be inspired by a challenge but not follow the rules exclusively ?
  • FortressOfLifeFortressOfLife Posts: 10 New Member
    I started this challenge on friday and already have 6+ hours of gameplay (and it is Uni's exam season)..
    I am really excited though.
    I didn't follow the rules exactly, since I had my creator breed with the same slave for 3 times (he's already taken care of), got 1 daughter and 3 sons out of it (had twins once). How unlucky!
    I kept him because I needed to make money and the garden had to be tended 24/7 in order to be profitable; I needed man-power! (We need a beautiful place for them to live and it is not free!)
    Now I must get a woman to own the Slaver's Bay (where I'll put slaves for sale) before they age into adults. But I guess I can breed with them and discard them after. We'll see.
    It's been so much fun!
  • pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    No doubt already been asked but you can make other plots? Like for a temple? I've seen some past posts but it confuses me as I thought we stayed on the one large plot. Also I'm playing in Windenburg on th island (all houses and have demolished and are empty now).
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK
    No doubt already been asked but you can make other plots? Like for a temple? I've seen some past posts but it confuses me as I thought we stayed on the one large plot. Also I'm playing in Windenburg on th island (all houses and have demolished and are empty now).

Yes you can
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited June 2016
    I was wondering, with the new update we can create women that can impregnate other women. Would this be allowed since it makes slaves only useful for work? It would open up so many story telling possiblities!
    I was wondering, with the new update we can create women that can impregnate other women. Would this be allowed since it makes slaves only useful for work? It would open up so many story telling possiblities!

For now it's a no since the challenge is based on Amazon legend in which they took men then killed them after getting pregnant. If you want to that's fine but it's still going to be the rule of the challenge.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    This challenge just gets better with each expansion, im so glad i re-discovered it!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    what happens if you get two girls on a first try?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

If you mean twin girls than you have two options

1. Pick the girl who came out first
    2. Pick the one who you believe will be able to lead the tribe best.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »

well (they aren't born yet) but according to MC's I am getting triplets 1 boy and 2 girls
    6adMCGP.gif
    lovejess2 wrote: »

well (they aren't born yet) but according to MC's I am getting triplets 1 boy and 2 girls

Wow what a group :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top