Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• whoplaywhatwhoplaywhat Posts: 1 New Member
    It looks really awesome!
  • zaia24zaia24 Posts: 17 Member

I finally went and signed in :smiley: I've been on this page for like forever, rereading the rules and reading everyone's stories ! I started my Legacy a couple months ago (haven't really played in september-october though....), but I'm not really far lol. My founder's name is Snow Weiss. I created a whole backstory with her parents, Glinda and Richard Weiss.

Basically, Glinda and Richard are the queen and king of Windenburg. They lived really happy all together until one day, when Glinda was killed by a random assassin while she was visiting a friend. After that, it took almost 4 years before the king finally met someone else. He was seduced by a young women named Grimhilde Da Schbon Fur. They quickly married each other. Snow was really happy for her Dad, but didn't really know how to feel about her step-mother. After only a year of marriage, when Snow was 13, her father died. She was at his side when it happened. He had fallen unconscious several hours before, and she was just awaiting at his side for him to wake up. He just awake to say he loved here, before he died, screaming in pain. He was buried and everything, and Snow was very sad. It then turned out that Grimhilde was just an evil women who only wanted money and power. The council of Windenburg (who didn't know she was evil) decided that she was a bit too young and inexperienced to reign and they named a new king, meaning the Weiss bloodline will never have power again. Grimhilde and Snow then moved to a mansion in Oasis Springs. There, Snow was Grimhilde slave. She'd do all the chores, was not well fed (resulting in her being barely skin and bones) and often beaten. After 5 five years of being miserable, she decided to try and change the situation. When she turned 18, she ran away, with only a few clothes and an statue that had been in her family for generations (don't ask me how she moved it). She lived on a piece of land that she had inherited from her parents.

Snow is clumsy, good, family-oriented and has the bestselling author aspiration (which she's almost completed 3 quarters of !!). I had added a 2 dudes to the town. I was actually really liking more one of them, but I still wanted here to choose "naturally". Well, in the end I still made her choose Will Dendelion because he had called her first, lol. Sorry Don, sorry Sebastian >:) They married each other and have one child, Diana (who was actually born today ! and who's birthday it is too ! they grow up so fast :'( )

I'm really excited to continue the challenge ! I actually had started one before, but I wasn't really feeling my founder ! Not the case now ! I looooooooove Snow !!!!!

I aged up Diana ! She's super cute ! Her hair is a shade brown lighter then her father and she has her mother's eyes ! I really hope the cc hair on Snow will not stop the other kids from inheriting her hair color ! Oh, and Snow is preggos with Baby #2 !!!
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @zaia24 Welcome to the club - the more the merrier ! I hope you'll share the pictures soon, I can't wait to see your sims :smile: Is Diana your future heiress?
  • wiktorianowiktoriano Posts: 5 New Member
    So i started challenge even though i'm still at the beginning i created blog about my challenge but it want let my post link here so later

@CharmingMaruska thanks ! I'm not sure if Diana will be, she's just the first child lol ! I'm thinking the heir will be one of the others, at least so that I have a few to choose from. I think you have to be member to post pictures right ? Not really sure... One thing that really annoys me though is that my game really has troubles saving (apparently because my disk is too full ?!). I got the message yesterday that there was trouble (again) and I really hope it didn't mess up everything I did yesterday :s (which includes giving birth to Diana) !
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    @zaia24 You're right. No pictures until you're a member, but that won't take long , if you keep posting adn getting likes. And are you on WordPress? I think I saw someone with similar username in someone's comment section.

And the trouble with saving sounds awful. What does the error message say?
  • Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    there is a new disney princess now will you be adding her to the challenge too

@CharmingMaruska yep, I have wordpress so that would be me ;) . It's basically, if I'm on the game for a very long time (like leaving it open for a lot of hours or something), it's unable to save my game. I see a error message saying that I have to go to the main menu to reload the game for it to save, but when I reload, it doesn't work. I also sometimes get messages from my computer, saying that the disk is full and that will be impacting the game saves. It's really weird, but as long as I exit-reopen the game often, everything's ok. I still don't get how my disk is full (i don't have a crap load on my computer). I deleted all my cc to see if it would help. I only have some hair now and the snow mod. It's probably just cuz I have a laptop lol :)
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I love seeing this thread so active again! Hi new faces :#

We all are obviously disney fans so I'd love to know who is your favorite princess and if youve played her yet did you enjoy playing her generations? Mine is Ariel and her generation has been one of my favorites to play!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • odddude1odddude1 Posts: 5 New Member
    I never use these forums, but I wanted to say that I started this challenge and am having a really good time. I've got a wordpress named princesslegacychallenge and that's where I've posted my first two chapters.
    Snow's had four sons so far, and is now pregnant with twin boys. I influenced the genders, I wanted it to be six boys and then one girl at the very end.
  • MagicalPanda2003MagicalPanda2003 Posts: 79 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I love seeing this thread so active again! Hi new faces :#

We all are obviously disney fans so I'd love to know who is your favorite princess and if youve played her yet did you enjoy playing her generations? Mine is Ariel and her generation has been one of my favorites to play!!

My favourite is Tiana, unfortunately I'm only on gen.1 so I haven't had the chance to play her yet. I can't wait until I can though!

Why is Ariel your favourite princess?
    I'm currently working on getting Cinderella's brothers and sisters girlfriends and boyfriends, and for their first date they always go to the café in windenburg (only cause its Saturday midday and I didn't think that a nightclub or a bar would be appropriate) and somehow their mum always seems to show up, I didn't bring her there with me, like she is a chaperone. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I mean, its hilarious, but I am curious as to why this happens.

@swcheppes when I was little, Ariel was my fav too ! I'm not sure which one now, but she'll always have a special place in my heart ! I really like Tiana and Merida, though I'm not sure if Merida's generation is that fun ! It breaks my heart in advance to have to kill her family one day (well, if I ever get to gen 10!) ! What order are you guys doing the challenge ? I really want to do all the optional legacies, but I'm not sure went to implement them !
    zaia24 wrote: »
    @swcheppes when I was little, Ariel was my fav too ! I'm not sure which one now, but she'll always have a special place in my heart ! I really like Tiana and Merida, though I'm not sure if Merida's generation is that fun ! It breaks my heart in advance to have to kill her family one day (well, if I ever get to gen 10!) ! What order are you guys doing the challenge ? I really want to do all the optional legacies, but I'm not sure went to implement them !

I'm doing it in this order:
    1. Snow White
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Aurora
    5. Elsa
    6. Rapunzel
    7. Belle
    8. Mulan
    9. Pocahontas
    10. Merida
    @MagicalPanda2003 Ariel has always been my favorite since I was little. It's the first movie I really remember seeing in the theaters and having a reaction to (I always bawl at the end of the movie). The reason I like her generation the most is she has so far had the most exciting storyline. I write this legacies story on my wordpress page.

So far my order has been:

1. Snow
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Pocahontas
    5. Ariel

I can't say the rest since it will give things away in my story ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @MagicalPanda2003 Ariel has always been my favorite since I was little. It's the first movie I really remember seeing in the theaters and having a reaction to (I always bawl at the end of the movie). The reason I like her generation the most is she has so far had the most exciting storyline. I write this legacies story on my wordpress page.

1. Snow
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Pocahontas
    5. Ariel

I don't have wordpress so will never get to see any of these amazing legacy stories people are writing; However, I hope yours is going well. I like Ariel but she's never been my favourite, despite her being the first Disney movie I saw. I have always liked Tiana because she is just so inspiring to me, her never give up attitude is incredible and I like how the boy comes second with her, and she doesn't just fall for the prince the second she sees him.
  • odddude1odddude1 Posts: 5 New Member

1. Snow
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Pocahontas
    5. Ariel

I'm following you on wordpress now. Everybody I follow has been dead for a while, it's nice to have somebody who's posting again.
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    This is my order (if anyone's interested)
    1. Snow White
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Jasmine
    5. Pocahontas
    6. Belle
    7a. Anna
    7b. Elsa
    8a. Ariel
    8b. Rapunzel
    9a. Giselle
    9b. Mulan
    10a. Merida
    10b. Aurora

Yes, since generation 7 I'll be having two heiresses :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    mallmarr wrote: »
    1. Snow White
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Jasmine
    5. Pocahontas
    6. Belle
    7a. Anna
    7b. Elsa
    8a. Ariel
    8b. Rapunzel
    9a. Giselle
    9b. Mulan
    10a. Merida
    10b. Aurora

That's a really good idea, However its going to be a lot of work.
    P.S. who is Giselle?
    odddude1 wrote: »

1. Snow
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Pocahontas
    5. Ariel

I'm following you on wordpress now. Everybody I follow has been dead for a while, it's nice to have somebody who's posting again.

Thanks for the follow. I try to update as much as I can. I have 2 stories sp that gets hard but there's a lot of my lefacy to keep you busy for awhile ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    1. Snow White
    2. Cinderella
    3. Tiana
    4. Jasmine
    5. Pocahontas
    6. Belle
    7a. Anna
    7b. Elsa
    8a. Ariel
    8b. Rapunzel
    9a. Giselle
    9b. Mulan
    10a. Merida
    10b. Aurora

Looks good! What generatiom are you up to?
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited January 2017
    @MagicalPanda2003 Giselle is a princess from Disney movie "Enchanted" :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    @swcheppes I'm starting 4 soon :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    @MagicalPanda2003 Giselle is a princess from Disney move "Enchanted" :)

Oh, okay, I've never seen Enchanted so maybe that's why I don't know her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top