Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bills Bills Bills

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I play with aging off, for now anyway. I'll allow aging once they start to have children. Right now I have two young adult sisters living together maxing their careers and I'm just enjoying the game and the interactions between sims. I have tried not upgrading a home-but I get so bored with it so I did upgrade and decorate and at this point they are just saving up for a nice, larger house. Their bills are near $1,000 simoleans at the moment. They currently have about 30k so it's not a struggle but it really was in the beginning.
  • Options
    DiSoAngelDiSoAngel Posts: 746 Member
    @terrylin your sim has her priorities straight. Bills? Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • Options
    Simsislife5799Simsislife5799 Posts: 22 New Member
    @DiSoAngel can you start a new game without having all of the sims you made be together. Like have one family in one saved file while the other is saved on another file. Would they still be playable? This is only so everyone is able to interact with all of the townies at their own pace
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    DiSoAngel wrote: »
    @terrylin your sim has her priorities straight. Bills? Ain't nobody got time for that!

LOL that she did! :p She got the man too!! >:) It is a challenge romancing so yep bills took the back seat, but having the elcec cut off would have made romancing even more of a challenge!! ;)

• Options
    DiSoAngelDiSoAngel Posts: 746 Member
    edited September 2014
    not sure if thus answers your question.....but I have another Sim in another house that I play separately and he interacts with townies separately but he exists in the same world as my main Sim. Now if you really want two completely different saves like in a video game with multiple people playing (think Zelda) that is possible too. Hope this is helpful... @simsislife5799
    Post edited by DiSoAngel on
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited September 2014
    shellbeme wrote: »
    @shellbeme what's RL?

real life :)

Oh no Simba, you must never go there.

I have yet to see how rent actually works... but if it's comparable enough to real life I'd be more or less happy. Although given how often rent happens it sounds scary.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Simsislife5799Simsislife5799 Posts: 22 New Member
    @Kelly_Blake yea that's a good idea they should be able to rent homes
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Oh I actually meant the bills. I accentually mixed it up with rent xD
    But when appartments and/or renting gets added it might be interesting...
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock