Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Congratulations @AIRIS6962! B)<3 Great build B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, dear @coolsim9999999 <3
    You're welcome @AIRIS6962 :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited July 2022
    EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results – BnS161 - Blast from the Past

@AlJay
    BvC0Hjq.png
    Nice backstory as regards choosing a ruins theme/venue. This was a creative and clever build. I especially enjoyed your use of the amazing debug items available for the ruins &/or that fit well with the location and theme! The vines, plants, and even roses were a lovely touch that brought depth and romance to the venue as a romantic dinner/date/proposal location. How fun that you also added food for them! You thought of everything! Nice upgrade sparing them from using the bushes if they need to pee. Just sayin’ …that is just the opposite of romantic to me! 😆

Suggestions: I loved that you covered the kitchen and dining area… who wants to postpone a proposal just because of a little rain! Even though the serving table could be dragged under the dining shelter in rain, and even though I loved the lattice-style ceiling over the instruments, it would seem safer, especially if this lot is left in the world, to have a protective ceiling over them.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is .... @AlJay
    Jt0kRGo.png

3gHHX7s.png
    Sim Challenge

@AlJay
    8FiMXpL.png
    Amanda and Valentine are so darn cute! How providential that they both dislike orange. 😉 That must be a sign. I enjoyed the choice of likes & dislikes and how we could see that there was nice potential for a match based on them. Their features and clothing are nicely chosen and fit well with the personalities portrayed for them. I loved seeing them in the venue on their romantic proposal date!

3gHHX7s.png
    Jt0kRGo.png

3gHHX7s.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations on winning @AlJay B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    What a beautiful venue and adorable couple! Congrats, @AlJay! :)<3
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    You're welcome @AlJay :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

HVCdrRO.png

Established Results - BnS 159 - Little Green Men

@Kiteldesigns
    HFLtK0p.png
    The coastal design of the home you have built for the Greene family is stunning! The geometric shaped rooms give the home a unique style without looking unusual. You have done a great job of making the roof line look cohesive with the home. The many decks that you have added throughout the house are wonderful. The different color of shakes for the exterior adds a nice touch and all the flower beds look beautiful surrounding the house. The design of your pool was very creative as well. Although the exterior of the home blends in nicely with its surroundings I can really see the personality of the family come out in the interior of the home. The many electronic items, servo, unique space plants, and other alien items that you have added look great. Each room has its own style, while still looking coastal. Well done!

Suggestions: Always be sure to double check that you have wall coverings on your half walls. I noticed that it was missing on your deck. Sometimes they can disappear when you make a room. One other thing I would suggest is to make sure that items are not cutting through walls or into other items that you have placed.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the Winner is .... @KitelDesigns

vEEOxbO.png
    3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations on winning @KitelDesigns B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results – BnS159 - Little Green Men

@AlJay
    1EfDKeK.png
    Out of this World certainly lives up to it’s name. Such a unique and incredibly creative design using shapes to form the perfect futuristic home. Awesome interior design which cannot have been easy with all the diagonals involved and great choice with the fenestration. The subtle palette together with minimalism ensures a light and airy atmosphere which looks wonderfully clean and neat. Fantastic flooring too which includes more shapes adding interest. Love how you’ve designed the kitchen and the living room is a gamers paradise with the large tv and curved sofas. Great mirror design in the en-suite! Excellent idea to provide the children with their own floor space and the office is perfectly sited on the top overlooking all the beautiful surroundings. You have provided very well for this family and I was even more impressed with the UFO landing deck. You have done a fabulous job dividing the garden into areas using terrain paint. Marlene will be overjoyed with her gorgeous garden and planting areas and it will be wonderful to relax on the patio under the lighting.

Suggestions: I have looked through your slideshow several times and I cannot fault this creation at all. I really wouldn’t change a thing about this superb build other than perhaps add a little more décor to the childrens balconies.

3gHHX7s.png
    Jt0kRGo.png

3gHHX7s.png
    Sim Challenge

@AlJay
    4nfp8G4.png
    Wow, this family is definitely unique and diverse, they’re fantastic! The traits you have chosen couldn’t be more fitting for each family member and their characters are portrayed well in the house design. Great outfits, these must have been such fun to create! It was really lovely seeing them enjoying their new home having fun with all the various activities :)

3gHHX7s.png
    Jt0kRGo.png

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    4kkjdXo.png

bhaXpM1.png
    Expert Results - BnS 160 - Spring Designer Showdown

@Pinkusfamily
    1sjs2Ne.jpg

You have designed a lovely country styled home. You have done a great job with the roof lines and exterior style of the house with the difficult shape that was given for this challenge. It was nice to see you added a big garden and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy outdoors. The interior of the home has a nice layout and is designed very well for a family. You have added so many nice clutter and decoration details throughout the home, I especially enjoyed the kitchen and the garage. You can see the personality of each child coming through in the design of their bedrooms. Well done!

Suggestions: I don’t have many suggestions, except that I found the green in the main bedroom to be a bit much. Maybe it was the lighting, but it seemed to be a bit overwhelming.

@Jazmi1396
    8095oBc.png

What a beautiful spring themed home! The soft pastel colors with the white on the exterior of the home work together so nicely with the blooming trees and flowers that you have used for the landscaping. I like the creativity in your design of the pool and fountains. You have added so many nice outdoor spaces for sims to enjoy. The interior of the home is well done. You have created a beautiful open concept living area and the outdoor dining space is a treat. You have done a great job with your use of platforms for this build as well. Overall, it is a very nice home!

Suggestions: The great room area with the piano seemed to have a large empty space. It may have been nice to add some seating or plants to make it feel less bare.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is .... @Pinkusfamily

iYVVVHM.jpg?2

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations on winning @Pinkusfamily B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited May 2022
    Congratulations everyone.
    In my eyes there was so many winners here.
    The Spring Designer Showdown really brought out the creativity !

Thank you so much @BuildnShare !
    I feel so honored to be among so many creative builders..

I guess I went over board with the Green Mood lighting..( It looks better Normal lighting )
    Photo:
    283155337_3285224151697653_6025080914940588943_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=TwygjXdW1rkAX-VjQgy&tn=Klev1ZZM2ys8LTs4&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AT9BhEtF2O8kMcFrlZqV1nlbWiJ82w0z3Xk61XmmJXSY3Q&oe=629AAE9E

Thank you again.
    ( You made my day ! )

Diane Pinkus o:)
    Post edited by Pinkusfamily on
    edited June 2022
    EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results – BnS160 - Spring Designer Showdown

@AlJay
    KgrXoX5.png
    This home is a lovely and interesting modern home! All of intricately interwoven areas in the home make for a wonderfully useful and versatile home for a Sim household to enjoy daily living and to entertain or host others! The airy and open fee of the rooms due to the modern, clean design plus soft color palette is refreshing and lovely. Your target couple will be able to host and enjoy their friends and family very well in this beautiful, modern home! It's difficult to pick a favorite aspect of this home, but as usual your kitchen/dining room area is amazing, and the open floorplan of the area combining into the 2-story living room/stairs area is fantastic!

Suggestions: Difficult to find a suggestion, but I suppose I found the stair railing at the side door (by the garage) surprisingly heavy/thick.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the Winner is .... @AlJay
    Jt0kRGo.png

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    4kkjdXo.png

You're welcome @AlJay B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited July 2022
    EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results – LOT – BnS161 Blast from the Past

LOT:
    @AlJay
    L3MCRC1.png
    AlJay, all I can say is that I’m blown away by this build. It’s spot-on for the needs, goals and concept of this challenge… and it goes above and beyond.

I love that you based it on a Sears catalog home from the time period, and since it was for HG Wells with idea of making it able to offer modern technology while also functioning off-the-grid if desired… This is creative genius at its best as regards building in this game, imho!

I love the combination of functionality, design style, and creative use of the game’s pack offerings. You have outdone yourself. Bravo, young lady!

Suggestions:
    I’ve got nothing. Take a bow.
    3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is…. @AlJay
    Jt0kRGo.png
    3gHHX7s.png

EVxjqb3.png
    Master Results – SIM – BnS161 Blast from the Past

@AlJay
    ectj4nr.png
    This household is a perfect fit for your lovely and creative home, and I very much enjoyed reading about them and seeing them enjoy their new home and lifestyle. Their design, clothing styles, and personalities compliment the challenge, each other, and the build to a tee!
    3gHHX7s.png
    And the winner is…. @AlJay
    Jt0kRGo.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Thank you so much @BuildnShare :)
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results - BnS 161 - Blast from the Past

☆ @ tatselk ☆
    QAZmokT.jpg

Wells Manor is a beautiful home for HG Wells! The style of the home, as well as the interior furnishings, suits the time period nicely. The colors that you have chosen work well together and although each room is unique, all the rooms still flow together beautifully. Mr. Wells will be thankful that you added a secret lab for him to work on his time machine as well. The landscaping on this home is very beautiful. The gazebo and the greenhouse really do make this house seem like it is straight out of the Victorian era. The paths and fountains and other little extras really make the garden come alive. You have done a wonderful job designing this home!

Suggestions: Your slideshow seemed to be missing overhead views of the house. It is very helpful to include those for the judges to get a feel for the layout of the home. Other than that, I might suggest using a couple different textures or colors on the exterior to add some extra interest to the house.

3gHHX7s.png

☆ @ xXQueenBeeXx ☆
    ef3vSQj.png

The Queen Anne Style home that you have built for HG Wells is just lovely! The detail that you have added to the exterior of the home looks great, I love the creative roof edges. The landscaping for this home is very nicely done as well. The gazebo with the pond and seating around the circular garden are a nice addition. The interior of the home is very spacious and the layout is designed well. The dark wood that you used really gives the home a grand feel and your use of clutter objects makes the home feel cozy. The third floor alone looks like a great place for Mr. Wells! He will enjoy spending time studying and working on his time machine there. You have done a beautiful job on this house!

Suggestions: The one thing I would suggest would be to add railing to your exterior stairs. This may just be personal preference or the safety side of me coming out though.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the Winner is .... @ xXQueenBeeXx

cVjr4dG.jpg

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations on winning your respective levels @AlJay and @xXQueenBeeXx B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

HVCdrRO.png

Established Results - BnS 162 - Safe Haven

@Kiteldesigns
    ynNmGdS.png
    You have designed a lovely safehouse. What a brilliant idea to use the British terrace/London apartments as your inspiration! The brick exterior with the white windows and trim really creates a stunning look. Having the retail and office space on the main floor is a great idea for this style of house. I especially like the patio with tables set out. You have made this property fit seamlessly into its surroundings. The interior is very spacious and well designed. The color scheme works well with the style you chose, and the little pops of color you added throughout the build looked very nice. You included all the designated rooms from the brief and went above and beyond; adding the dorm, apartments, and retail space as well. This was a very creative and well designed build!

Suggestions: Although the fire escape stairs are a great addition to the building they bump into windows and don’t actually lead anywhere, making them look slightly awkward. Another thing to be aware of is the little details like toilet paper and towels in the bathrooms.

3gHHX7s.png
    And the Winner is .... @KitelDesigns

vEEOxbO.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations on winning the established level @KitelDesigns B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top