Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone else having difficulty/unable to access TS3 Store? *FIXED*

I was away from my computer for a few hours and when I came back, the store will not load. I cleared cache/cookies, restarted my computer and tried a different browser and no luck, I still can't access the Store.

After a few minutes, it's partially loaded but all wonky.

:(
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you MapiyaSims. I noticed that white box recently too. I wonder why I can't get into the store.

This will be the time that something I want comes up on the D.D.

Hmmmm, don't know what else to try.

Thanks again!
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the info about the forum update. Wonder what the last post will be before they shut them down for new posts.

Weirdest thing is that I have no problems with other websites or any other links on this website. I can access My Page, The Exchange, the news and blogs...everything but anything that is store related. Even the Buy Simpoints page is not accessible.

Now I really want to buy something...bad! (or is it badly?)

Oh well, a good excuse to stop stalking the D.D. and get to sleep earlier than normal.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yay! I don't have to sleep :D

Whatever was messed up worked itself out and now I can get to the Store page(s). I'm a happy gal that should have gone to bed like I had planned on doing.

Wow! What a fright that was :shock:
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited August 2014
    It's not just you. I've been getting the "Trouble" page on and off all day now at random intervals. They must be working on something.