Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Have Any Problems DL TS4 Demo?

ACK! I just found out that I have a Sims 4 CAS Demo listed in my Origin account. :shock: It wasn't there yesterday so they must still be sending them out (good news for anyone who really wants to try it out).

Has anyone had any problems with downloading the demo? I won't be able to give it a go until later today...but, if it's going to give me and my computer any grief, I'd rather not go through that.

I wish that I could transfer this demo to someone who really wants it and plans on buying TS4.
a.k.a. - Linda

Comments

• Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited July 2014
    MarLin114 wrote:
    ACK! I just found out that I have a Sims 4 CAS Demo listed in my Origin account. :shock: It wasn't there yesterday so they must still be sending them out (good news for anyone who really wants to try it out).

Has anyone had any problems with downloading the demo? I won't be able to give it a go until later today...but, if it's going to give me and my computer any grief, I'd rather not go through that.

I wish that I could transfer this demo to someone who really wants it and plans on buying TS4.

Seeing how many people are upset over CAS demo, I wish I could give it to them as well. But it tied to my origin account (I didn't receive any code, it was just there in my origin account).

Answering your question, I didn't have any problem downloading and installing it at all. I even tried it for about 5 minutes :P . It was pretty quick and fast but it's probably because I got a 10 mbps internet speed and a gaming laptop.
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited July 2014
    My download reset about 3-4 times, but it downloaded.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for the responses, I'll DL the demo and give it a try :D
    a.k.a. - Linda